Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:04 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:57 PM
Design Competition!
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:51 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“But facing me was just fine?” The tom asked, hurt on his face somewhere beneath the storm of rage. “If you really didn’t want to fight me, maybe you should have thought about that before chasing after a thieving Thunderclan shecat! Spiderpaw,” He said turning to his brother, “Let’s teach this traitor a lesson!”

@Megan

Cherrydawn lowered her head, letting out a warning hiss as her eyes darted between the two apprentice’s and the warrior, waiting for them to make their move.
@Flameleaf

Thistlepaw charged toward Skyfeather, his claws out and ready to dig into the cat he once called a friend. He didn’t even look to see if Spiderpaw was beside him. The ginger and white shecat that was with his old clanmate tried to block him but using his Windclan speed he dodged around her and headed straight toward his new enemy.

Old January 20th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
In a blink, Morningblue was in front of the apprentice. He dove forward, knowing that his weight would easily knock the younger cat backward. With his teeth in a snarl and murder in his eyes, the powerful blue tom, growled. "If you want to see your warrior ceremony. Get out of this den. Now." In that moment, though he was a noble warrior who abided by the warrior code, Morningblue's threat was real. He took a step back, giving the apprentice one last chance to run. He could feel his sister and her kits behind him, and he knew that he'd claw a cat open from their chin to their belly before he let a Windclan cat lay a paw on them.
@blue jellie
@Flameleaf No reason why you can't though. Fight! Fight! Fight!
@Flameleaf Yoooooohooooo
@Flameleaf
@blue jellie

Hearing no response from the apprentice the tom took a single, menacing step forward. The tom’s powerful muscles cooled under his pelt like vipers about to spring and he showed his teeth as he growled in a low voice. “I’m going to count to three. One,” the blue tom unsheathed his claws, “two...”

Old January 20th, 2018, 10:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The Tuxedo tom let out a trimphant yowl as he felt his body knocking over his target. As soon as his opponent had hit the ground, Pleasantpaw rolled off the tom to avoid being kicked by the flailing limbs which scrambled to get up. “I’m not a kit,” he responded, his voice cool and calm despite the setting of this scene. Had he said a few more words, his tone would’ve changed to a panic one, as the tom suddenly came forward and aimed to claw his side. Pleasantpaw let out an ungraceful yelp as he slipped the other way, now on the defensive. He felt the claws slipping past, leaving faint scratches on his skin. Had he not moved in time, then he would be feeling more than just an irritating sting. The RiverClan apprentice glanced down at his shoulder and winced as he saw thin, pink lines, blood slowly starting to well up. These would be his first battle marks. While they were probably too little to scar, he certainly wouldn’t be forgetting them any time soon.
Pleasantpaw took a few steps back to give himself a little more time to recover. He flexed his claws and then narrowed his eyes after taking a few deep breaths. It was time to be more serious. A battle was no place to be laughing and joking around. The tom was inexperienced with battles, seeing as this was actually his first ever battle. He didn’t quite understand what it was like to fight alongside his clanmates. He had been excited at first, ready to tease his opponents and toy around with them before giving them the final blow. That’s what he had pictured in his mind anyway. But it looked like he was going to have to change that plan because it honestly wasn’t working out the way he had expected it to. Perhaps he shouldn’t have picked such an experienced opponent. Or maybe his plan would’ve never worked out in the first place. It was probably both options. The WindClan cat looked like he was too experienced for him and he was too inexperienced to expect for a plan like that to work.
With a fierce snarl, he launched himself forward, claws stretched forward as far as possible as he focused his yellow eyes on the tom’s face. He wanted to leave a few marks that wouldn’t go away for a while.
Not a kit? The tuxedo tom was certainly a rookie. Was Riverclan so weak that they had to bring apprentices to this fight? The senior warrior flexed his claws for a moment, breathing rapidly as he stared at the opponent in front of him. Not much of an opponent, really. The younger tom’s pelt was unscarred, save for the fact the flesh of pink could be faintly seen when Burningcall made his strike. With this knowledge, Burningcall figures that this riverclanner never been to a battle in his life. Must be his first. Bad mistake. The little critter should had stayed home where the nest was warm and safe. I’ll make sure it’ll be his last. Burningcall wasn’t as young as he once was. But, he was far from being a rookie in the battle field. His pelt held scars, unseen and seen. Faint and clear. Painful and painless.
Burningcall watched with satisfaction as the apprentice backed up for a moment. Needed time to recover? Pathetic. Burningcall was itching to attack again because he had laid himself into a crouch, his tail lashing viciously behind him. His claws digging into the dirt. One thing he certainly had to admit was that the fisheater had a certain extent of ambitious within him. Burningcall could see that he wasn’t giving up, so he would give this apprentice a battle to remember. Before he could leap towards his opponent, Burningcall’s eyes widened when the Riverclan apprentice charged at him, claws outstretched, aiming to tear at his face. Burningcall let out a surprise yelp when he felt clarity of claws aligned to his face. It made the older tom stumble back mere moments later to furiously shake the feeling of clear agony on his expression. Burningcall let out a frustrating blow. It would be humiliating to allow an apprentice to defeat him. Now, Burningcall felt anger surging through him. All the years of being a warrior, countless battles and little skirmishes, it made him stronger. Yet, his body wasn’t as young and sturdy as it used to be. His bones were frail, but not to an extreme where he would have to retire early. Burningcall knew he had a few good moons ahead of him, and if he were to die, let Starclan take him on the battle field. The ginger tom stumbles back again, inhaling deeply before he bared his teeth. Putting the games aside, Burningcall retaliated by entering a crouch and swiftly crawling forward to sank the sharpness of his teeth in the paw of the Riverclanner.
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
@Flameleaf
@blue jellie

Hearing no response from the apprentice the tom took a single, menacing step forward. The tom’s powerful muscles cooled under his pelt like vipers about to spring and he showed his teeth as he growled in a low voice. “I’m going to count to three. One,” the blue tom unsheathed his claws, “two...”
“Three!” Hazelpaw finished for him as she lashed at his muzzle. The small apprentice jumped back, then rushed forward and slid under him. She chuckled as she leapt at the she-cat, claws extended.
Quote:
@Flameleaf
Thistlepaw charged toward Skyfeather, his claws out and ready to dig into the cat he once called a friend. He didn’t even look to see if Spiderpaw was beside him. The ginger and white shecat that was with his old clanmate tried to block him but using his Windclan speed he dodged around her and headed straight toward his new enemy.
Skyfeather stayed where he was, head lowered. The tom waited until Thistlepaw was a bit closer, then he reared onto his hind paws and slammed his front paws onto his back. “I’m sorry, Thistlepaw, but not today.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 20th, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( i’d kind of like to get this done as soon as possible so do you have any ideas on how this could be a quick, short battle ? ))

Goldenstar had to admit he was proud of himself for hitting Quillstreak, but didn’t linger on it. One of two things could be done here. One, he could just leave the warrior to flail, or, two, he could pin the tom down. The way that the tom was flailing made him jump onto the warrior, trying to hold him down, his eyes narrowed. It was hard holding down the equivalent of a giant moving ball of fluff, but he pretty much managed.

(( Sorry for shorter post, writer’s block ))
[ Quill could flail one paw that swipes Golden's throat? ]

Quillstreak felt something weigh him down and he decided that Goldenstar was attempting to pin him. In no way whatsoever would the RiverClan warrior let that happen! If it's possible, the younger tomcat tried flailing even faster and with more waves of his forepaws. Surely he would hit something, with the ShadowClan tom standing directly above him. Quillstreak's blue eyes were narrowed with concentration as he glared up at the older tom and his teeth were clenched in anger. He couldn't help but hiss coldly, ``ShadowClan will not win today.``
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

“Three!” Hazelpaw finished for him as she lashed at his muzzle. The small apprentice jumped back, then rushed forward and slid under him. She chuckled as she leapt at the she-cat, claws extended.

Skyfeather stayed where he was, head lowered. The tom waited until Thistlepaw was a bit closer, then he reared onto his hind paws and slammed his front paws onto his back. “I’m sorry, Thistlepaw, but not today.”
I’ll give @blue jellie time to respond

Thistlepaw crumbles under the weight of the heavier tom. Skyfeather had always been bigger than him. It’s how cats tended to win. But things were different now. He was different. Ambercloud had taught him that his small six was his strength, not his weakness. He squirmed under Skyfeather, flattening himself as much as he could, and scooted just close enough to the inside of Skyfeather’s back leg. Then, viciously, he sank his teeth into it.

Last edited by Charmer; January 20th, 2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather winced in pain. He told his paws off of Thistlepaw and placed then on the ground. The ThunderClan warrior twisted to hit the apprentice, but lost balance and fell onto his side. Oh no!

Character Site

Old January 21st, 2018, 12:43 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Birdpaw playfully batted at him, pushing her claws back in. She striked the edge of her paw at his side, trying to knock the air out of Roseriver. "My mom always told me that you can't fight without claws. Well I'm pretty much proving her wrong." Chuckled Birdpaw, teasingly.
He laughs softly “ I am using words does that count “ He says playfully as he jumps back a bit after quickly regaining his breath. He smiles playfully at her purring softly “ Little bird do keep your paws to yourself” he says teasingly
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:48 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ I am using words does that count “ He says playfully as he jumps back a bit after quickly regaining his breath. He smiles playfully at her purring softly “ Little bird do keep your paws to yourself” he says teasingly
Birdpaw let out another laugh at his teasing. "But If it don't look like i'm fighting they'll really make me claw you or better yet hurt you." teased Birdpaw, saying a bit of the truth. The apprentice didn't really feel like hurting him. She had grown rather fond of this warrior.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:52 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Birdpaw let out another laugh at his teasing. "But If it don't look like i'm fighting they'll really make me claw you or better yet hurt you." teased Birdpaw, saying a bit of the truth. The apprentice didn't really feel like hurting him. She had grown rather fond of this warrior.
He smiles “ true I’ve always wanted a scar mind doing it for me?” He asks with a playful growl as his claws come out and he was crouching down a bit.
Closed Thread