Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 02:29 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Kestrelglide suddenly felt a flash of anger flaring up in him. How dare Singenight say that interclan relationships are 'stupid'!, Kestrelglide thought in pure rage. He walked forward confidently, not caring about any consequences that could come if he defied the new leader. "Interclan relationship are not stupid", Kestrelglide said firmly, making sure his voice could be heard by the rest of the clan. "Interclan relationships do not make us seem weak! In fact they can sometimes make us stronger", Kestrelglide spat. Now that Singenight had crossed the line in his list of changes Kestrelglide was filled with rage and anger. He wanted to yell his head off at Singenight, yet the thought of him being killed for this never onced crossed his mind. "There are lots of wonderful cats who make fine mates for those who come from different clans. You know how I know that?", Kestrelglide asked the leader. "Because I have a mate from another clan", he declared. There. He had said it. He had finally revealed to his clan that he had a mate from another clan and he honestly did not care if they judged. He was proud of his relationship with Silveroak and he wasn't afraid to show it. His head was raised with a defiant expression on his face.
"...Really, you do?" Sorrelskip suddenly asked, her eyes sparkling with delight as she realized that this sort of filth- it had to be erased in order to make this clan amazing. Laughing quietly to herself as she she-cat glided over to the tom, her green eyes staring into Kestrelglide's as her paws danced across the camp, her ears perking as she padded up, able to glance at his slightly unruly calico fur as she stepped even closer. "Oh, that's such a shame- you've been wasted, huh? Absolutely wasted." Grinning, the tricolored warrior's paw was raised, but she was not about to attack quite yet- she glared at him in the face, retaining an expression that was both joyful and angry as she looked into his eyes. She placed her paw on his gently, smiling with malice. "It's too bad- you're quite handsome, you know." And then, her claws unsheathed, and she aimed to slice through his foot, attempting to restrain the warrior violently so her mate could start his reign of change. "Hey, Singe!" She called from underneath the breezerock, laughing quietly. "I think you need to make an example of this 'rebel'."
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Really, you do?" Sorrelskip suddenly asked, her eyes sparkling with delight as she realized that this sort of filth- it had to be erased in order to make this clan amazing. Laughing quietly to herself as she she-cat glided over to the tom, her green eyes staring into Kestrelglide's as her paws danced across the camp, her ears perking as she padded up, able to glance at his slightly unruly calico fur as she stepped even closer. "Oh, that's such a shame- you've been wasted, huh? Absolutely wasted." Grinning, the tricolored warrior's paw was raised, but she was not about to attack quite yet- she glared at him in the face, retaining an expression that was both joyful and angry as she looked into his eyes. She placed her paw on his gently, smiling with malice. "It's too bad- you're quite handsome, you know." And then, her claws unsheathed, and she aimed to slice through his foot, attempting to restrain the warrior violently so her mate could start his reign of change. "Hey, Singe!" She called from underneath the breezerock, laughing quietly. "I think you need to make an example of this 'rebel'."
Tumbleclaw turned his head from singenight when he heard the she-cat call to singenight, and saw what the she-cat had done to her own clanmate, and it was way too much for him to controll. "How dare you!? Your own clanmate! Traitor!"He turned from the breezerock where he was speaking to singenight and hissed at Sorrelskip. This was not what his clan was going to be, fear and pain for respect over a leader and his supporters that doesn't believe in their ancestors! He let all his anger burn inside of him, but then he realised that she was singenight's mate, and that he did this right under his nose. He stopped a few steps away from them, giving a challenging stare at her, ready to protect himself is she replied to his offense.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 25th, 2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Tumbleclaw saw what the she-cat had done to her own clanmate, and it was way too much for him to controll. He turned from the breezerock where he was speaking to singenight and hissed at Sorrelskip before charging to tackle her away. This was not what his clan was going to be, fear and pain for respect over a leader and his supporters that doesn't believe in their ancestors! He let all his anger power his shoulder as he moved the she-cat away, but then he realised that she was singenight's mate, and that he did this right under his nose. He stopped a few steps before kestrelglide, giving a challenging stare at her, ready to protect himself is she replied to his attack.
[singe and sorrel are executing kestrel, and it's a sort-of private rp- please ask if you'd like to interact with sorrel! I'm just going to ignore this for now, because you didn't ask anyone and your cat isn't scheduled to be executed by singenight or sorrelskip. besides, sorrel's with kits, and you'd likely hurt them if you just charged into her flank, and none are scheduled to be stillborn.]

Last edited by Fel; November 25th, 2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
[singe and sorrel are executing kestrel, and it's a sort-of private rp- please ask if you'd like to interact with sorrel! I'm just going to ignore this for now, because you didn't ask anyone and your cat isn't scheduled to be executed by singenight or sorrelskip. besides, sorrel's with kits, and you'd likely hurt them if you just charged into her flank, and none are scheduled to be stillborn.]
(I'm suposed to make gorsefeather mad, roleplayed by "S A G I E". I'll edit my post though for the situation. Sowwy xC)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 25th, 2016 at 02:48 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezycloud's gaze then laid on the kits below her, on the ground. She locked her eyes with Winterkit. "What- what are your names again?" The calico warrior asked, not quite remembering them. For some reason, it seemed like an important question to ask. But while she was awaiting for the kit's response, her mind wandered off.
Their mother was missing... she remembered that feeling. When the young warrior was a mere kitten, she was always afraid when her mother wandered off. She was always skittish. These kits were already brave compared to her, many moons ago.
"I'm going to help you." Breezy said, letting her gaze lay on Smokekit. The tom looked awfully tired and afraid. His attitude was almost like her, when the fire raged through WindClan territory. "I'll try to help, at least.." the female said, creasing her brow. "I can't guarantee anything."
Smokekit looked at her, "I am Smokekit, this is Winterkit" He flicked his tail at his sister, then his eyes brightened a little. He was still very sleepy but he heard the word 'help' He smiled, "You can help! Thats great! We.... We dont know how to get back home... we also dont know where mama is" He mewed as loud as he could, it was more of a wispier. He looked around once more, "Do you have an idea where Dragonsoul is?" He mewed.

Winterkit wanted to sleep but couldn't her eyes where still closed, but she opened them when she realized she would not be able to sleep outside. She looked at the warrior in front of her. She was to tired to say anything so she flicked her tail. Then she looked into the distance.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartkit was almost stunned by what had happened. It seemed to have almost broken her spirit, crushed everything that she knew...it had completely destroyed her. However, her spirits were lifted once more once she spotted Rainkit. A bright grin broke out on her maw and she bounded towards him, hearing his husky voice. "Hey Rainkit!" She called, putting on a cheerful expression. She was good at hiding her generally loudspoken emotions when she wanted to be, and at the moment she was very much involved in making sure that he did not know anything about her fear of the fire. "Are you okay? Your voice sounds a little funny, shouldn't you go see Surgestorm?" She asked, cocking her head to one side as she did so. She definitely felt funny hearing him sound like that...it was weird, and unnatural. So different from his original voice, although it did sound like he had a little bit of a growl, which was pretty cool in her opinion. Although she couldn't deny it was weird, she also couldn't deny that it was cool. Heartkit grinned broadly, a smile plastered firmly on the multicolored kit's maw now. If she was upset, she certainly was hiding it well. "I'm glad the fire's gone...but we've got a new leader now, you know that? What do you think of him?" Heartkit asked. She, personally, didn't really care for Singenight that much...she didn't like his beliefs on StarClan, although she didn't hate him. It was as though the young kit didn't have the ability to hate anybody- she appeared to not have a bad bone in her body.
As soon as Heartkit approached Rainkit narrowed his yellow eyes and studied her. Something was off about her. Was that a fake grin? He had gotten quite well at reading others cats expressions but he could never be too sure. I'm probably just imagining it. "I've already seen Surgestorm, he gave me some catmint but it barely did anything." He scoffed, giving his matted fur a few quick licks. His glowing gaze darted around the camp as Hearkit spoke, drinking in anything unusual. Just because the camp caught fire doesn't mean Rainkit lost any of his suspicions, well it actually doubled them. The trees shook slightly by the frequent push of wind, while dew was every scattered across the ground, leaves, and on nearly every blade of grass. The sky was almost as grey as his pelt, after the intense rainfall the purged the fire it had been rainy for awhile. Like Rainfall I will quench the fire! He thought with a victorious smirk. He clicked back to reality when Heartkit had stopped speaking, she had ended with something about the leader and by the look on her face she was waiting for his response. "Oh right, Singenight." Rainkit tried to clear his voice, obviously not accustomed to the husky sound but it didn't change as he continued, "I don't know much about him but I agree with his thoughts on Starclan. A bunch of dead cats in the sky?" He shook his head, "Until one visits me I don't believe a lick of it." Most kit grew up with their queens or mothers teaching them about Starclan, but as most knew, Rainkit was an orphan, and he was never to quick to believe what any cat told him unless he truly trusted them. "I wonder what rain smells like..." He mumbled unconsciously.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:09 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Featherheart walked in, leaving her kits outside. Dovekit was watching them. Featherheart sat down and started to groom her messy fur. The white she-cat quickly sat up, and looked around. Her blue eyes glanced at the herbs surrounding her. Surgestorm must have had a hard time sorting them. She could spot slight differences in the leaves. "S-surgestorm?" Featherheart stuttered. It was her first time meting him, she didn't know what to expect. Featherheart coughed, and ruffled her fur.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:22 PM
og plant mom

@mapledash

Gorsefeather snarled and let his claws slide out, ready to attack. The calico tom's muscles tensed as he watched. That dumb tom better not try for Sorrel! I-If he does, I-I shred him! Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes and watched the tom's movements carefully.

@fenic!
Yeah sorry about that, Nighty said Gorse could make another example with Tumbleclaw. x.x

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
As soon as Heartkit approached Rainkit narrowed his yellow eyes and studied her. Something was off about her. Was that a fake grin? He had gotten quite well at reading others cats expressions but he could never be too sure. I'm probably just imagining it. "I've already seen Surgestorm, he gave me some catmint but it barely did anything." He scoffed, giving his matted fur a few quick licks. His glowing gaze darted around the camp as Hearkit spoke, drinking in anything unusual. Just because the camp caught fire doesn't mean Rainkit lost any of his suspicions, well it actually doubled them. The trees shook slightly by the frequent push of wind, while dew was every scattered across the ground, leaves, and on nearly every blade of grass. The sky was almost as grey as his pelt, after the intense rainfall the purged the fire it had been rainy for awhile. Like Rainfall I will quench the fire! He thought with a victorious smirk. He clicked back to reality when Heartkit had stopped speaking, she had ended with something about the leader and by the look on her face she was waiting for his response. "Oh right, Singenight." Rainkit tried to clear his voice, obviously not accustomed to the husky sound but it didn't change as he continued, "I don't know much about him but I agree with his thoughts on Starclan. A bunch of dead cats in the sky?" He shook his head, "Until one visits me I don't believe a lick of it." Most kit grew up with their queens or mothers teaching them about Starclan, but as most knew, Rainkit was an orphan, and he was never to quick to believe what any cat told him unless he truly trusted them. "I wonder what rain smells like..." He mumbled unconsciously.
Heartkit looked a little doubtful, and she shifted slightly. "Oh. Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's done much good...well, hopefully you get better soon!" She mewed, with her bright expression returning. She appeared to be fairly calm about the whole thing, although her tail twitching showed that she was more frustrated with the outcome than she cared to admit. "Oh...well...when you put it like that..." Heartkit mewed, shifting once more. She had always been raised to believe in StarClan, and she had always had a deep belief in them herself. She didn't want to argue with her friend, especially after he had been so nice to her and everything, but she definitely wished that he believed in StarClan. "Um, yeah, he seems like he'll make a strong leader though," She mewed with a slightly unhappy shrug. She didn't really like Singenight at all, although it was obvious that he was a strong leader. Probably good for WindClan, right? We're always looked down on as weak, right? So technically we could be strong, at least with Singenight leading us...I suppose...She thought, with a twitch of her tail. She couldn't hide her smile at his next remark, though...to her it was pretty funny, although she knew he probably meant it seriously. It was just interesting that he wondered what rain would smell like. "Well, it doesn't really have a scent, so you're not missing out on much to be honest," Heartkit mewed. She enjoyed describing the scent of things to her friend, although it could get hard sometimes, since he had never been able to smell before, he probably didn't have a good idea of what musky was, or sweet was, or flowery...so it could get more difficult after a while. Heartkit beamed after a moment, and her multicolored tail began to swish from side to side more cheerfully. "So then, what do you want to do now?" She asked, waiting for his response.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Clan Leader

The she-cat that has spoken out now sat there stunned, green eyes staring up Singeflicker with horror and shock. She was still trying to process what he had said, what his words meant. He could only have taken over as leader if something had happened to her mother. If she had been displaced, captured or exiled, then there was a hope that her mother might return, survive and come back to liberate the clan. It seemed impossible to her that her mother might no longer be alive, even more so the thought that her unborn siblings would be as well. Her mouth quivered as she felt the world shake around her, and Infernostrike felt herself wishing her brother was at her side to stabilize herself, to support her as he always did. She wasn't even listening to his dismissal of StarClan, instead thinking again and again about her mother.

Rainsplash however, was getting a bit more vocal. Someone would have to stand up, and he was an elder, he didn't have much left to live for anyways. "What proof is there that she elected you," he demanded, "a cat already turning on her orders. Dapplestar might now have had much faith in StarClan but she never forbid us from following if we so desired! If that's how things worked we all could just jump up onto the Breezerock and proclaim ourselves leader!" As violence began to erupt in the clan however, Sorrelskip leading down upon the tom who confessed to having a mate from another clan, the tom couldn't believe his eyes. The Evil Era was repeating itself before his very eyes. His mater pressed herself against him, unable to speak. "Stop!" He yowled loudly, "stop it! You're becoming Eternalstar!"

Last edited by Derpple and Ashie; November 25th, 2016 at 03:44 PM.
Closed Thread