Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Dovekit kicked the moss ball at Kinkit with his back legs. "Then you would be thrown out of the clan for breaking the warrior code." he said simply. "Plus, hawks aren't gonna not eat you. Badgers would snap you up in a second. And you haven't been weaned yet." Actually, I need to be weaned! "That reminds me! Can I have some mouse?"

Last edited by sNazzy; October 6th, 2016 at 01:08 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 01:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for Duskflight~

Pinekit rolled over onto his side in the dust, his tail still twitching around and stirring up a good deal of it as he did so. The young tom's green orbs were fixed on his companion and he had a slight smirk on his maw. He often looked like that; either that, or like he was thinking about some deep, complex matter. The kit stretched out, reaching his tiny limbs as far as they would go in all directions. He felt sore, like he had just run halfway across the territory, and to him the race they had just completed had been a waste of his time. What good is it to race when you don't win? he thought somewhat angrily, although his facial expression remained calm and he was careful not to reveal any of his inner thoughts. "So...do you have a big family?" Pinekit asked suddenly, twisting his head around so that he was able to see Adderkit better. The young tom knew that asking her about something like that could result in his being abandoned or shunned by his companion, but he decided to take that risk. After all, asking about something so close as family would really open up the topics for conversation. Pinekit watched her facial expressions carefully, hoping that the young she cat wouldn't be too offended by his personal question. She should be glad I didn't ask her about something else...ha1 I could've really opened up the possibilities here, Pinekit thought, the smirk still firmly fixed on his maw. The young tom didn't really care about what Adderkit had to say...he was simply doing this for pleasure. A good conversation could open up even the most hard hearted of cats, but Pinekit was good at guarding his emotions and normally his expressions. He wasn't going to let anything that he didn't want her to know slip. He wouldn't allow her access to his own fears and dreams...well, dreams maybe, but certainly not fears.

Pinekit kept his gaze fixed on Adderkit, wondering just how upset she would be. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as he thought. The young tom forgot about her for a moment, feeling the warm rays of the sun seeping through his pelt and giving him a secure feeling. He liked the way the sun felt, although he didn't admit it...comfort was something that the young tom rarely admitted to aloud. He preferred to keep all his emotions to himself, unless they were fake or too large for him to hold back. He imagined that it would always be like that; he would most likely have followers, and a good deal of them would admire him, but he would never show them how he really felt. Pinekit grinned lazily as he imagined a world like that. It was his dream, after all. His dream to rule the Clans, that maybe one day he could take over them all and they could be connected under his iron paw. Either that or wipe the other Clans out. Who needed them, anyway? WindClan could be strong enough...they had been underrated and underappreciated long enough. Pinekit suddenly jumped to his paws as though he were going to go out right then and there and change the way things were. There was a light blazing in his eyes and for a moment, he forgot who and where he was.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Eternal Daydream

Default For Greykit/heart

For Greykit/heart

Hi Grey! Here is our last two RP posts. Feel free to reply.

Greykit falls asleep easily with her warmth, but the ease doesn't last.
His dreams are full of swift, violent torment. A foul smell, he recognized as fox, was dominating the dark. The screeches of a she-cat fighting it off becoming weaker. It eventually fades. A tabby kit tom was next to Greykit, hissing. "Greykit, don't you worry." He says, "I'm here."
He felt teeth in his scruff, and started screaming and squirming. "Help!"
"Greykit! Don't move, stay there!" His littermate yelled, chasing, but the fox was too fast. Everything grew dark.
The nightmare ends there. He wakes up, panting. The moon has moved from its former place in the sky. He shudders, thinking who was that? A brother?
Clearstream slumbered on, dreaming happily.

"Now THIS, Greypaw, is yarrow. You give it to a cat who ate something poisonous." She picked it up, and showed it to her apprentice. She loved being Medicine Cat.

She rolled and stretched, knocking Greykit to the side.

Become a medicine cat apprentice (in a main clan) ()

Become a medicine cat (in a main clan) ()
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Dark Lord

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearstream View Post
For Greykit/heart

Hi Grey! Here is our last two RP posts. Feel free to reply.

Greykit falls asleep easily with her warmth, but the ease doesn't last.
His dreams are full of swift, violent torment. A foul smell, he recognized as fox, was dominating the dark. The screeches of a she-cat fighting it off becoming weaker. It eventually fades. A tabby kit tom was next to Greykit, hissing. "Greykit, don't you worry." He says, "I'm here."
He felt teeth in his scruff, and started screaming and squirming. "Help!"
"Greykit! Don't move, stay there!" His littermate yelled, chasing, but the fox was too fast. Everything grew dark.
The nightmare ends there. He wakes up, panting. The moon has moved from its former place in the sky. He shudders, thinking who was that? A brother?
Clearstream slumbered on, dreaming happily.

"Now THIS, Greypaw, is yarrow. You give it to a cat who ate something poisonous." She picked it up, and showed it to her apprentice. She loved being Medicine Cat.

She rolled and stretched, knocking Greykit to the side.
Greykit squeals, lightly stroking her with his tail, affectionately.

Last edited by Greyheart; October 6th, 2016 at 03:09 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Eternal Daydream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyheart View Post
Greykit squeals, lightly stroking her with his tail, affectionately.
Clearstream woke up, and quickly rolled off of him. "SORRY! Are you okay?" She sniffed him and looked all over his body for any signs of injury.

(Yay! RP!! )

Old October 6th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for Duskflight~

Pinekit rolled over onto his side in the dust, his tail still twitching around and stirring up a good deal of it as he did so. The young tom's green orbs were fixed on his companion and he had a slight smirk on his maw. He often looked like that; either that, or like he was thinking about some deep, complex matter. The kit stretched out, reaching his tiny limbs as far as they would go in all directions. He felt sore, like he had just run halfway across the territory, and to him the race they had just completed had been a waste of his time. What good is it to race when you don't win? he thought somewhat angrily, although his facial expression remained calm and he was careful not to reveal any of his inner thoughts. "So...do you have a big family?" Pinekit asked suddenly, twisting his head around so that he was able to see Adderkit better. The young tom knew that asking her about something like that could result in his being abandoned or shunned by his companion, but he decided to take that risk. After all, asking about something so close as family would really open up the topics for conversation. Pinekit watched her facial expressions carefully, hoping that the young she cat wouldn't be too offended by his personal question. She should be glad I didn't ask her about something else...ha1 I could've really opened up the possibilities here, Pinekit thought, the smirk still firmly fixed on his maw. The young tom didn't really care about what Adderkit had to say...he was simply doing this for pleasure. A good conversation could open up even the most hard hearted of cats, but Pinekit was good at guarding his emotions and normally his expressions. He wasn't going to let anything that he didn't want her to know slip. He wouldn't allow her access to his own fears and dreams...well, dreams maybe, but certainly not fears.

Pinekit kept his gaze fixed on Adderkit, wondering just how upset she would be. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as he thought. The young tom forgot about her for a moment, feeling the warm rays of the sun seeping through his pelt and giving him a secure feeling. He liked the way the sun felt, although he didn't admit it...comfort was something that the young tom rarely admitted to aloud. He preferred to keep all his emotions to himself, unless they were fake or too large for him to hold back. He imagined that it would always be like that; he would most likely have followers, and a good deal of them would admire him, but he would never show them how he really felt. Pinekit grinned lazily as he imagined a world like that. It was his dream, after all. His dream to rule the Clans, that maybe one day he could take over them all and they could be connected under his iron paw. Either that or wipe the other Clans out. Who needed them, anyway? WindClan could be strong enough...they had been underrated and underappreciated long enough. Pinekit suddenly jumped to his paws as though he were going to go out right then and there and change the way things were. There was a light blazing in his eyes and for a moment, he forgot who and where he was.
With a final huff of her breath, the young she-kit studied the face of her companion, a sense of confusion sweeping over as she took notice of his smirk, there wasn't really anything to smirk about was there? A tiny feeling in her gut was trying to scream at her, tell her that this kit was up to something, something no good, that he was using her in some sort of way, or had plans to do something to her, but the feeling was so tiny, so minuscule that Adderkit paid no attention to it and ignored it. Flexing her paws against the grassy ground, the yellow tabby curled her tail to her side, happy that her limbs were just as limber as usual, she didn't feel an ounce of aching or pain, she's ran more than that before anyways! Sometimes she just ran for the fun of it, sometimes she ran because she didn't want to get in trouble for being some place in the camp she wasn't supposed to be in, sometimes she raced with her friends, or just other kits in general, it didn't really matter, when Adderkit wanted to run, she would and she ran very well too, always careful to not tire herself out in the beginning if she was running for distance, and making sure to not hold back if it was a short sprint. One could say that Adderkit was made for running. She was born to be a warrior. And they would be completely correct. "Huh? Oh I guess so, I have a mom and a dad and like four other siblings, but then again that's a pretty normal sized family." What the little tabby didn't know was that those cats weren't actually her family, they were an adoptive family, her real family, or rather her mother and father, were loners. They had left her within the territory in hopes that she would be raised up in a better lifestyle than what they were leading, and really, they made a good choice. This kit is to make a fine warrior one day. "What about yours?" She purred in a friendly manner, laying her chin on her forepaws and fixating her yellow gaze upon Pinekit, curious to hear if he had a big or small family.

Surprisingly enough Adderkit didn't mind at all sharing the fact about her family, she really saw no harm in talking about it and she loved her family anyways, she was more than happy to share it in conversation. While she waited for the other kit to respond to her, the young she-cat rolled onto her side and stretched a bit with a big yawn, her eyes clenching shut momentarily. Along with the feeling of accomplishing something, the feeling of the warm sun soaking into her very being was something that Adderkit absolutely loved, it made her feel happy and sleepy at the same time, but she forced her eyes back open to look at Pinekit, jumping a bit in surprise as he suddenly jumped up, his thoughts having caused him to do so. And she couldn't help to wonder, just what exactly, was Pinekit thinking about that caused him to do that?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Dark Lord

Quote:
Clearstream woke up, and quickly rolled off of him. "SORRY! Are you okay?" She sniffed him and looked all over his body for any signs of injury.

(Yay! RP!! )
"All's good!" Greykit mews,"I had no chance of sleeping again anyway!"
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Eternal Daydream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyheart View Post
"All's good!" Greykit mews,"I had no chance of sleeping again anyway!"
Clearstream breathed a sigh of relief. "Pheeeewww....anyway, it is still pretty early, but whatever. Wanna go an-" She realized that Greykit was not old enough to go hunting, no matter how much she wanted him to be. "Uh...wanna go see if there is any freshkill left?" She shifted awkwardly.

Old October 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Dark Lord

Quote:
Clearstream breathed a sigh of relief. "Pheeeewww....anyway, it is still pretty early, but whatever. Wanna go an-" She realized that Greykit was not old enough to go hunting, no matter how much she wanted him to be. "Uh...wanna go see if there is any freshkill left?" She shifted awkwardly.
"Sure, I guess." he shrugs, and races over to the pile.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
With a final huff of her breath, the young she-kit studied the face of her companion, a sense of confusion sweeping over as she took notice of his smirk, there wasn't really anything to smirk about was there? A tiny feeling in her gut was trying to scream at her, tell her that this kit was up to something, something no good, that he was using her in some sort of way, or had plans to do something to her, but the feeling was so tiny, so minuscule that Adderkit paid no attention to it and ignored it. Flexing her paws against the grassy ground, the yellow tabby curled her tail to her side, happy that her limbs were just as limber as usual, she didn't feel an ounce of aching or pain, she's ran more than that before anyways! Sometimes she just ran for the fun of it, sometimes she ran because she didn't want to get in trouble for being some place in the camp she wasn't supposed to be in, sometimes she raced with her friends, or just other kits in general, it didn't really matter, when Adderkit wanted to run, she would and she ran very well too, always careful to not tire herself out in the beginning if she was running for distance, and making sure to not hold back if it was a short sprint. One could say that Adderkit was made for running. She was born to be a warrior. And they would be completely correct. "Huh? Oh I guess so, I have a mom and a dad and like four other siblings, but then again that's a pretty normal sized family." What the little tabby didn't know was that those cats weren't actually her family, they were an adoptive family, her real family, or rather her mother and father, were loners. They had left her within the territory in hopes that she would be raised up in a better lifestyle than what they were leading, and really, they made a good choice. This kit is to make a fine warrior one day. "What about yours?" She purred in a friendly manner, laying her chin on her forepaws and fixating her yellow gaze upon Pinekit, curious to hear if he had a big or small family.

Surprisingly enough Adderkit didn't mind at all sharing the fact about her family, she really saw no harm in talking about it and she loved her family anyways, she was more than happy to share it in conversation. While she waited for the other kit to respond to her, the young she-cat rolled onto her side and stretched a bit with a big yawn, her eyes clenching shut momentarily. Along with the feeling of accomplishing something, the feeling of the warm sun soaking into her very being was something that Adderkit absolutely loved, it made her feel happy and sleepy at the same time, but she forced her eyes back open to look at Pinekit, jumping a bit in surprise as he suddenly jumped up, his thoughts having caused him to do so. And she couldn't help to wonder, just what exactly, was Pinekit thinking about that caused him to do that?

Pinekit sat back down, calming more and curling his brown tail around his paws, his green eyes going back to their original polite, but cold and distant gaze. The young tom listened intently as Adderkit spoke, his head turned in her direction and his gaze fixed directly upon her, a warmer light entering it as he did so. "Mm, they sound wonderful...what are they like?" Pinekit asked, sounding drowsy. Whenever Pinekit took on a part, he really studied his character and made sure that they were perfect in every way. And at the moment, he was playing the perfect part of an ordinary, polite, friendly kit. Pinekit lay down and rolled over on his back lazily, looking up at the sky and swiping a paw at the clouds, his eyes half closed in a lazy, forgetful manner. They opened wide with alarm and surprise as Adderkit asked him about his own family. The tom grinned, not quite sure how to answer the question in a way that would allow him to keep his own emotions hidden but at the same time, seem polite and like he actually cared about what she had to say. He rolled over onto his side and studied her for a moment, as though he couldn't believe what she just said...which, he really couldn't, and a thoughtful, half conscious expression entered his eyes. He didn't say anything for a moment, not quite ready to speak, and bit his lip slightly before he finally began to answer. "I have two sisters and a Mom. Oh, and a Dad..." Pinekit's voice trailed off and he finished the sentence in his head. Somewhere, he thought grimly. It was true; Pinekit wasn't quite sure who or where his Father was. It was one of those "awkward topics" that he avoided, and he tended to be a little more touchy on the subject. He didn't know what to say after that, and he wasn't going to say anything quite yet anyway. Let her believe that he had a Dad, and that he was just relaxing now. It wouldn't do her any harm, unlike his ultimate lie, the one that he was playing at the moment. Besides, he hadn't really lied to her. I do have a Dad somewhere, Pinekit thought with a slight shrug. The tom got to his paws once more, stretching out as far as his little limbs would go and yawning as he did so, making him look almost comical with his small limbs stretched out, green eyes squeezed shut and his maw open wide. He flicked his tail as though to rid it of some unseen dust, and flicked his ear as well. He chuckled mirthlessly, although grinned to cover up his current unhappy state. No, he wasn't going to let this kit through any more than he would let anyone else through. He kept his disguise on until the very end, hiding his true emotions from the outside world. Besides, what good were emotions in the long run? They didn't help win a battle, unless it was anger or spite.

Pinekit looked at Adderkit suddenly, his green eyes almost pleading with her not to ask any further questions, his whole small body quivering with unseen nervousness and even anger. He was angry with himself for asking the question, and angry with her for turning it back on him. Why did cats have to be like that? They would ask you the same question that you had just asked them, "getting to know you better." Although that was Pinekit's little game, he hated it when anyone besides himself did it. Pinekit licked his maw nervously, turning his head away from Adderkit. He was done pleading...let her do whatever she saw fit to. It wouldn't hurt him too badly...it couldn't! No, he would be perfectly alright. Pinekit nodded, which must have looked strange since Adderkit couldn't read his thoughts and know what he was doing.
Closed Thread