Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 8th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Whiteflash.

"A tom is to treasure his mate, make her happy, love her,
be loyal to her and keep her safe. He is not to chet on her, brake her heart or force her into bearing kits."~Whiteflash

"Every soul has the right to live, every single living cat here is worth something. No matter what you've done or not done. You matter and your loved." ~ Whiteflash

Name: Whiteflash.
Past Names: Whitekit, Whitepaw.
Future names: Unknown.
Name organs: White, His white fur. Flash, His quick comments and fast moves.

Sex: Male.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: RiverClan.
Past Clan/Faction: None.
Future Clan/Faction: Unknown.

Birth place: RiverClan.
Date of birth: August 7th, 2015.
Blood line: 100% RiverClan.
Beliefs: StarClan| Dark Forest.

Appearance: Whiteflash is a large tom, larger then most RiverClan Tom's at lest. He has sticking white fur that seems to always be fluffy and white, like a little cloud. His long pelt seems to give him a stocky look to him but he's not that muscular, at least no more then average for a ton of his size. This tom a stunning blue eyes and a gray nose resting on his muzzle.
Fur Texture: Supper soft, thick.
Fur Length: Long.

Personality

Outer look: Whiteflash is a loyal RiverClan warrior. He's loyal to his Clan and loved ones. He'd do anything for ether of them and wants them all happy. He cares deeply for his Clan despite his past actions. He wants every cat in RiverCan to rejoice in their life and be joyful for being alive. Because he knows life's short and you never know when you'll lose your dearest friends. Because of his recurring lose of loved ones he's learned to be a loving tom unlike how he used to be. Whiteflash genuinely cares about each and every cat in RiverClan and wants them to know their loved, even when it seems their nothing. He wants to give hope, because he had none in his hurting.
This can cause him to be quite protective over loved ones witch can make him a bit smothering. He won't hover over you like a hen over her chicks but he will try to be there for you to keep you safe both physically and emotionally.
With that Whitefladh is a very string will individual. If he sets his mind on it he'll do it even if it's something everyone is telling him is a bad idea. This can be pretty bad and makes him a little to reckless at times. Wether it's emotional or physical he tends to be a bit risky at times and can jump in to things head first. Not because he doesn't care but he just doesn't think over it carefully. In witch case he's pretty bold and my come off as a bit daring.
This tom's not afraid to let his opinions be heard that's one think, he's probably one of the most outspoken cats you'll meet. He'll pretty much tell you exactly what's on his mind though he tries not to hurt anyone on purpose.
Personality traits: Loyal| Strong willed| Outspoken| Compassionate| Loving| Bold| Protective| Encouraging| Reckless.
Ups: Compassionate, loving, encouraging.
Equals: Bold, loyal, protective, outspoken.
Downs: Reckless, strong willed.

Kin.

Mother:
Father:
Brothers: Open.
Brother in-law:
Sisters: Open.
Sisters in-laws:
Icebelly| RPed by @Morgan | "Icebelly was a good cat, she took care of Riverpaw and Frozenpaw very well and was always kind."
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cozens: Open.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: Open.
Nieces: Flowerpaw| Via Icebelly| RPed by @Morgan| "Flowerpaw was a grate cat, always caring for others and brightening even the darkest moods. She would have made a great warrior."
Sons: Frozenpaw| Biological| RPed by Fuzzyfeline| Loves, regrets abandoning him, proud of.
Bonekit| Biological| RPed by @Owl | Never met.
Heronkit| Biological| RPed by Owl| Never met.
Daughters: Riverpaw| Biological| RPed by Fuzzyfeline| Loves, regrates abandoning her, hopes she grows up to be like her mother.
Palekit| Biological| RPed by @Twilight01 | Never met.

Family tree: Flash family.

Relationships

Friends: Owlfang| RPed by @Radler57| Close, respects.
Close Friends: Open.
Beast Friends: Open.

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: Open.
Future Mentor: None.

Apprentice: Ashenpaw| RPed by @ItsATryp| Whiteflash likes his apprentice and tends to find himself looking out for him.
Past Apprentice: None.
Future Apprentice: Open.

Mate: Feathercloud| Past| RPed by @Morgan| "I still miss her but I know she's up there in StarClan with our kits."
Love interest: Open.
Past Love interest: Feathercloud| RPed by @Morgan| "I still miss her but I know she's up there in StarClan with our kits."
Future Love interests: Open.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Open.

Images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lushde...ive/7704988920 (Eyes)
https://pxhere.com/en/photo/449418

Them song: None, yet

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders:

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; October 1st, 2018 at 01:18 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 04:19 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Whiteflash.

Could you take me off the list? I'm not roleplaying that character anymore unfortunately.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old October 3rd, 2018, 07:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Could you take me off the list? I'm not roleplaying that character anymore unfortunately.
My apologies, my thing mentioned you on accident. XP If it's okay with you I was going to use Palekit's- your past character - death as a development for Whiteflash. Though I'll take it off if you'd like.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 4th, 2018, 04:52 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
My apologies, my thing mentioned you on accident. XP If it's okay with you I was going to use Palekit's- your past character - death as a development for Whiteflash. Though I'll take it off if you'd like.
You can use her as development, I don't mind.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.