Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
purrk question
by iliri
Last post by panchiko
Today 05:38 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:32 PM
Hello, I'm SkyFlame!
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:22 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:18 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:16 PM

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Thornclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Away from the other cats, a black and white small figure was dashing around in the darker parts of the clan’s camp. The only thing you could see clearly was the figures green eyes. Then it was gone. It vanished between a small crack, only to reappear again a bit farther away from where it vanished. When the figure finally reached the end of the shadows safety it, or should I say he, came into the light.

That thing was SilentScatter. One of the warrior of the clan. He kept his eyes glued to the ground hoping no cat would try to start a conversation with him. 'Just get a piece of prey, then your home free.' the small tom thought to himself. He was getting closer and closer to the pile of prey due to the sweet aroma becoming stronger. His stomach growled rather loudly which he winced at. 'Almost there..' he bent down and plucked a piece of prey from the pile and began to pad off, letting his guard down.

[Open]

A muscular tom figure was outlined against the rising sun. His ice-like eyes scanned over his clan. He took a deep breath before jumping down from his little perch that he stood on every sunrise. The older male yawned. This cat has been hunting early in the morning.

No, this cat wasn’t leader nor deputy. He was merely Iceglare, an older warrior. The tom padded towards the fresh kill pile. Once he was there he plucked a smaller looking squirrel and began to eat. His ears swiveling in every direction newly awaken cats appeared. ‘Well arnt they loud.’ The tom chuckled to himself.

[Open]

Wisppaw yawned as she stretched in her den. Her blue eyes where groggily due to just waking up. The molly groaned seeing that it was daytime. She got up and cleaned herself before padding out of the Apprentice den looking for someone to talk to before she ate.

She sighed seeing that no cat was particularly up yet except for SilentScatter And Iceglare. She grabbed a small mouse before eating it looking around for someone to talk to.

[Open]

[CENTER]Cloverleaf yawned took a long, satisfied stretch in her nest before standing up and tiredly walking our of the warriors den. She realized that her stomach was grumbling with hunger and she padded over to the prey pile, she saw Silentscatter and Cloverleaf dipped her head, ``Morning Silentscatter!`` She mewed and bent down to take a plump mouse for herself.

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]Sparrowwing walked back into camp, it woke up very early for a nice walk outside because he knew once every cat was awake, the whole camp would sound like bees! He quickly picked a vole and quickly walked away, trying to avoid the other cats at the pile. He glanced back at the others, ``Ha! You couldn't catch me in ti-`` He was mumbling to himself before he crashed into Iceglare.

Last edited by Mystic; January 16th, 2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Blossomshade walked through the thorny trees and bushes, her thick fur shielding her from the scratches. She walked on until she the bush she was looking for, crouching down Blossomshade saw her stash of yarrow. She rooted her paws into the ground, closed her eyes and imagined the bush bending back allowing room for her to collect the yarrow. Opening her eyes she saw the bush pushed back just like she imagined and nipped the yarrow stems. After she had colleted a bundle she headed back to camp.
Open
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
[CENTER]Cloverleaf yawned took a long, satisfied stretch in her nest before standing up and tiredly walking our of the warriors den. She realized that her stomach was grumbling with hunger and she padded over to the prey pile, she saw Silentscatter and Cloverleaf dipped her head, ``Morning Silentscatter!`` She mewed and bent down to take a plump mouse for herself.

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]Sparrowwing walked back into camp, it woke up very early for a nice walk outside because he knew once every cat was awake, the whole camp would sound like bees! He quickly picked a vole and quickly walked away, trying to avoid the other cats at the pile. He glanced back at the others, ``Ha! You couldn't catch me in ti-`` He was mumbling to himself before he crashed into Iceglare.
Silentscatter jumped. “Er..hi Cloverleaf...”

”Oof.” was all that was heard from a Iceglare as he looked down at Sparrowing. “Good morning to you too.” chuckled the tom.
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Silentscatter jumped. “Er..hi Cloverleaf...”

”Oof.” was all that was heard from a Iceglare as he looked down at Sparrowing. “Good morning to you too.” chuckled the tom.

Cloverlead tilted her head, ``You sound like you just met me!`` She laughed softly.

Sparrowwing scrambled to his paws, ``Sorry Iceglare, I was trying to avoid the cats at the prey pile!`` He mewed then added, ``Don't ask why.``
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Miraculous Lover

Blossomshade padded back into the camp, the bitter taste of yarrow in her mouth. She passed the prey pile and noticed the cats talking there. Dropping off her yarrow in it's appropriate slot she padded off to talk. "Hi Cloverleaf, Silentscatter."
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:35 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Away from the other cats, a black and white small figure was dashing around in the darker parts of the clan’s camp. The only thing you could see clearly was the figures green eyes. Then it was gone. It vanished between a small crack, only to reappear again a bit farther away from where it vanished. When the figure finally reached the end of the shadows safety it, or should I say he, came into the light.

That thing was SilentScatter. One of the warrior of the clan. He kept his eyes glued to the ground hoping no cat would try to start a conversation with him. 'Just get a piece of prey, then your home free.' the small tom thought to himself. He was getting closer and closer to the pile of prey due to the sweet aroma becoming stronger. His stomach growled rather loudly which he winced at. 'Almost there..' he bent down and plucked a piece of prey from the pile and began to pad off, letting his guard down.

[Open]

A muscular tom figure was outlined against the rising sun. His ice-like eyes scanned over his clan. He took a deep breath before jumping down from his little perch that he stood on every sunrise. The older male yawned. This cat has been hunting early in the morning.

No, this cat wasn’t leader nor deputy. He was merely Iceglare, an older warrior. The tom padded towards the fresh kill pile. Once he was there he plucked a smaller looking squirrel and began to eat. His ears swiveling in every direction newly awaken cats appeared. ‘Well arnt they loud.’ The tom chuckled to himself.

[Open]

Wisppaw yawned as she stretched in her den. Her blue eyes where groggily due to just waking up. The molly groaned seeing that it was daytime. She got up and cleaned herself before padding out of the Apprentice den looking for someone to talk to before she ate.

She sighed seeing that no cat was particularly up yet except for SilentScatter And Iceglare. She grabbed a small mouse before eating it looking around for someone to talk to.

[Open]

Flowerpaw finished up with Tinykit as she saw Wisppaw. She raced over to the other apprentice “hi wisppaw!” She greeted grabbing a mouse. “We can eat together if you’d like” she said. She had seen the apprentice search the clearing.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:40 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Blossomshade padded back into the camp, the bitter taste of yarrow in her mouth. She passed the prey pile and noticed the cats talking there. Dropping off her yarrow in it's appropriate slot she padded off to talk. "Hi Cloverleaf, Silentscatter."

Tinykit ran up to the three cats “Hi!” She squeaked once she reached them. She sniffed at Blossomshade. “You smell like fresh herbs. Can I help next time you gather?” The young cat asked eagerly.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Miraculous Lover

Blossomshade purred happily at Tinykit's curiosity. "Maybe another time when you're an apprentice."
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:24 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Blossomshade purred happily at Tinykit's curiosity. "Maybe another time when you're an apprentice."
Her tail drooped slightly "Ok Bloomshade" she mumbled. She had been excited at the thought of seeing what was outside these walls but she knew it had been a long shot.

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Miraculous Lover

"Oh don't look so downcast." Blossomshade said, "As a kit you don't have responsibilities" she whispers, "like the dawn patrol."

(I'm not a morning person at all)