Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:45 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:36 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM

Old January 21st, 2024, 07:59 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: The Skill Game!

~~~Beautypaw~~~

Beautypaw grumbled. Her only talented was being mean. So she decided to show it. She crouched down, her brown belly fur sweeping the floor, and tackled Tinykit, not being gentle, and pinning him down.

"Badger breath!" she spat in his face, scratched him on the belly, and walked away, mumbling about how much she hated her life....
Old January 21st, 2024, 08:31 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
The black tabby's expression turned into one of horror as his blue eyes met a horrible scene. An apprentice, Beautypaw - only Starclan knows how Twilightstar must have approved that name - tackled a tiny kit on the ground and attacked it with claws unsheathed.

"Good Starclan, STOP THIS!" he snarled, bouncing down his little dirt hill toward the cruel apprentice. Luckily, she had abandoned Tinykit in a few seconds but the damage could still be bad. "Come here immediately! I had never, never in my long life witnessed such cowardice from one of our own clanmates toward another. Beautypaw, I don't know the reasons for your action and I can't imagine them either, but you are a shame to our clan and your family."

His whole body was slightly quivering from the rage he felt at that moment. "I want a warrior to take Tinykit to the medicine cat's den immediately." he ordered to the cats around him, not taking his eyes off Beautypaw for one moment.

"Beautypaw. You'll come immediately with me to Twilightstar's den. The others can continue preparing themselves for the games." And he would not accept further questioning. He waited for Beautypaw to follow him, eyes glaring at her with the strength of a mother fox defending her kits.

@Eveelution_2.0 @TaylorLover12 (I don't know if this powerplay was approved or not, so I'll report the post in any case. If this pp was not permitted, Tinykit's owner can continue as if nothing happened and I'll delete my post. Otherwise, the have to be brought to the medicine cat's den immediately and Beautypaw to Twilightstar. But ONLY in that case. So please, let's wait for Eveelution_2.0's approval or denial before posting further about this.)
Old January 21st, 2024, 08:36 AM

(ok. just needed somewhere for Beautypaw to have some wrath because she is completley evil. and the rolplayer of Tinykit is my friend so she most likely will say yes, but lets wait just in case. if its not approved, i can delete my post too, sorry if that was weird but Beautypaw truly is a rude and horrible cat who doesn't care about anyone. )

Last edited by TaylorLover12; January 21st, 2024 at 08:38 AM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 08:54 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
The black tabby's expression turned into one of horror as his blue eyes met a horrible scene. An apprentice, Beautypaw - only Starclan knows how Twilightstar must have approved that name - tackled a tiny kit on the ground and attacked it with claws unsheathed.

"Good Starclan, STOP THIS!" he snarled, bouncing down his little dirt hill toward the cruel apprentice. Luckily, she had abandoned Tinykit in a few seconds but the damage could still be bad. "Come here immediately! I had never, never in my long life witnessed such cowardice from one of our own clanmates toward another. Beautypaw, I don't know the reasons for your action and I can't imagine them either, but you are a shame to our clan and your family."

His whole body was slightly quivering from the rage he felt at that moment. "I want a warrior to take Tinykit to the medicine cat's den immediately." he ordered to the cats around him, not taking his eyes off Beautypaw for one moment.

"Beautypaw. You'll come immediately with me to Twilightstar's den. The others can continue preparing themselves for the games." And he would not accept further questioning. He waited for Beautypaw to follow him, eyes glaring at her with the strength of a mother fox defending her kits.

@Eveelution_2.0 @TaylorLover12 (I don't know if this powerplay was approved or not, so I'll report the post in any case. If this pp was not permitted, Tinykit's owner can continue as if nothing happened and I'll delete my post. Otherwise, the have to be brought to the medicine cat's den immediately and Beautypaw to Twilightstar. But ONLY in that case. So please, let's wait for Eveelution_2.0's approval or denial before posting further about this.)

(i told she could attack tinykit) ouch... tinykit groaned why in starclan's name would you do that!? he spat at beautyPaw, bleeding from his chest [B]i don't think i can walk to the med den/B]
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 21st, 2024, 08:59 AM

~~~Beautypaw~~~

"I did it because I don't care." she growled rudely and then began to prance away, not aknowledging that she was being sent to Twilightstar. She just walked away, like nothing had happened.

(SHE IS SUCH A MEAN KITTY) (roleplay about this can end now, i just needed a few moments of Beautypaw wrath) (She will probably end up running away to join an outsider tribe, IvyTribe soon, so I wouldn't suggest taking her to Twilightstar, she will only run away)
Old January 21st, 2024, 09:24 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Shaking out her pelt, Silverpaw had just finished grooming her fur when some sort of commotion seemed to happen in the clearing. Her eyes shot up to see some warrior scold and apprentice who... It looked like the apprentice had injured a kit? Silverpaw grimaced. The audacity of the youth these days. When it seemed no other warrior was stepping up to take this kit to the medicine cat's den (despite her wary feelings towards it now), she scoffed and decided she might as well do it herself. She was forty-six moons after all, old enough to deal with these kinds of things.

Waving her tail at Dunecall to signal that she'd deal with the kit, the silver she-cat approached the child, just about catching that he wouldn't be able to walk himself.
"Don't move. I'm taking you to Lightningstorm."
She ordered as she leaned down to carefully pick the kit up by the scruff, sparring but a single way in the direction of the apprentice (Beautypaw...?) and warrior whom she was mostly unfamiliar with, then turning away to carry the kit to the medicine cat's den.

[ @Wingnettle @Eveelution_2.0 ]

Old January 21st, 2024, 09:28 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Shaking out her pelt, Silverpaw had just finished grooming her fur when some sort of commotion seemed to happen in the clearing. Her eyes shot up to see some warrior scold and apprentice who... It looked like the apprentice had injured a kit? Silverpaw grimaced. The audacity of the youth these days. When it seemed no other warrior was stepping up to take this kit to the medicine cat's den (despite her wary feelings towards it now), she scoffed and decided she might as well do it herself. She was forty-six moons after all, old enough to deal with these kinds of things.

Waving her tail at Dunecall to signal that she'd deal with the kit, the silver she-cat approached the child, just about catching that he wouldn't be able to walk himself.
"Don't move. I'm taking you to Lightningstorm."
She ordered as she leaned down to carefully pick the kit up by the scruff, sparring but a single way in the direction of the apprentice (Beautypaw...?) and warrior whom she was mostly unfamiliar with, then turning away to carry the kit to the medicine cat's den.

[ @Wingnettle @Eveelution_2.0 ]

MMM.... he groaned okay.. (im windclan btw)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 21st, 2024, 11:42 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

azaleadrizzle
she/they . wc . 43 moons . tags ; @Estelle , @Eveelution_2.0

!! this character often deals with themes of depression and sensory disorders . iwc . !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
azaleadrizzle, who had been silently watching this, bounced into action, following silverpaw who held tinykit carefully. ' i'll go with you. ' she meowed gently to the apprentice, licking at tinykit's fur.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old January 21st, 2024, 08:30 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

"Are you okay, Tinykit?" Snowkit asked, worried. @Eveelution_2.0
Old January 22nd, 2024, 08:51 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
-----------------------------

She was returning with her bundle of materials, though she froze in place witnessing the apprentice attack and scratch another cat, a kit no less! Her eyes flashed furiously and she hurried over, spitting out her materials as she did. But not a word came out. Dunecall was dealing with ...Beautypaw now, and Tinykit was being carried to the medicine den.

Apprentices attacking kits!? It didn't matter how mean a cat was, but this had been a game to display creative talents, not to bully and abuse anyone...

Dunecall's quick and stern handling of the situation was both a relief and a source of respect from Swiftfire. The tortoiseshell and white she-cat let her pale gaze linger on Dunecall, but Beautypaw's nonchalance....

"If you have any brains, leave now and don't come back," Swiftfire growled, "Any cat who attacks a helpless kit is nothing less than a rogue. How about I showcase my talent? I'll chase you all the way to the border and beyond without breaking a sweat..." The fur along her spine lifted, and Swiftfire slowly turned as Beautypaw strolled past. "Oh because let me tell you, once you leave this camp, I'll return the favor on Tinykit's behalf."

The long-legged warrior lashed her tail and hissed furiously at Beautypaw, her claws unsheathing. All friendly thoughts of a fun game was gone, and now, she was ready to drive this cat off without a glimmer of hesitation.

@Eveelution_2.0 @TaylorLover12 @Wingnettle