Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Solitude of the Dead
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:14 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:00 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:59 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Wink Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Moonshine led the way back to camp, jumping everytime water landed on her pelt.
Drainingshore followed, and when they entered the camp he turned to Moonshine.
"Goodnight." He whispered.
Drainingshore turned and entered the warrior's den, plopping down into his nest and falling asleep.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:13 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiramclome View Post

Drainingshore followed, and when they entered the camp he turned to Moonshine.
"Goodnight." He whispered.
Drainingshore turned and entered the warrior's den, plopping down into his nest and falling asleep.
Night" Moonshine said. She went into the warriors den with Drainingshore. She laid down in her nest. She couldn't seem to go to sleep though.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Are you talking about what made my face red?" Silverpaw asked. "Do you really want to know what I was thinking?" She asked.
"YES!" Grandpaw yelled. He was so irritated! He sighed.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 16th, 2019, 09:00 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"YES!" Grandpaw yelled. He was so irritated! He sighed.
Silverpaw jumped when he yelled at her. "Well I was just thinking..." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes"I was questioning myself about if I liked you or not" she said opening her eyes. She took a step backwards waiting for his reaction.
Old February 17th, 2019, 01:18 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"I was wondering about getting an apprentice, I understand if you are too busy trying to decide on the next deputy and if you are then I apologize for intruding on your thoughts. I just think that I am ready for one, and that, even though I am still healing from my sister's death a few months ago," his stumbly words paused, I am talking too much, and I am not even sure that she is dead, I need to get over this of course she is dead! His thoughts had taken his mind again but he regained to continue talking, "I think I am ready for an apprentice, I-I just want to help someone right now." I want a distraction, that's what I want, I need to stop thinking that I ever intervened in her life. Her light was too far gone. his droopy green eyes studied Windystar, Bearear was starting to feel self-conscious of his face. Would he think of this as a threat, I may sound intimidating and with the way my face is- no he is a good leader, I doubt he will look at me like that. He sat down in front of Windystar, this ground is cold! he thought as soon as his flank hit the melting snow. I wonder who the next deputy be, no-no I shouldn't think about that, I should just stop. His mind wandered, as usual, but he was usually pretty good at keeping it under control.

Bearear seemed to have something very important on his mind. What could it be? Well, Windystar didn’t have to wait long before he got his answer. ‘An apprentice?’ “Of course, you’ve waited long enough and you’ve earned it.” The feline in front of him seemed tense and upset. About what? Overthinking, sickness, death? He didn’t know. But if the dark cat before Windystar didn’t want to talk, he wouldn’t force him to. All he would do was simply display his concern in his vibrant amber hues and flick his tail around so that it touched Bearear, hoping that the gesture would come off as one of kindness or concern. The last thing he wanted to do was creep out a warrior.

[this is rly short gaaah sorry I’m on mobile]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 17th, 2019, 01:24 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Silverpaw jumped when he yelled at her. "Well I was just thinking..." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes"I was questioning myself about if I liked you or not" she said opening her eyes. She took a step backwards waiting for his reaction.
"WHAT!?" Grandpaw asked. "You were questioning yourself?" He thought only warriors could. He narrowed his eyes at her. Sighing, he said, "Whatever."

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 17th, 2019, 01:48 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"WHAT!?" Grandpaw asked. "You were questioning yourself?" He thought only warriors could. He narrowed his eyes at her. Sighing, he said, "Whatever."
I'm going back to camp." Silverpaw said while looking at ground. She walked back to camp alone. When she walked into camp se laid in the shadow.
Old February 17th, 2019, 02:09 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
I'm going back to camp." Silverpaw said while looking at ground. She walked back to camp alone. When she walked into camp se laid in the shadow.
StormPaw had just awoken not to long ago, and was walking along the clearing. He seemed to have drifted away from reality, thinking of what he would do that day, when he tripped over a Molly laying down.
Old February 17th, 2019, 02:10 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Smile Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Night" Moonshine said. She went into the warriors den with Drainingshore. She laid down in her nest. She couldn't seem to go to sleep though.
Drainingshore opened his eyes, sunlight glowing down through the entrance of the den. Looking around he saw Moonshine curled up in her nest. He stood up and walked outside, jumping onto a small rock and sunning himself.
Old February 17th, 2019, 02:30 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Bearear seemed to have something very important on his mind. What could it be? Well, Windystar didn’t have to wait long before he got his answer. ‘An apprentice?’ “Of course, you’ve waited long enough and you’ve earned it.” The feline in front of him seemed tense and upset. About what? Overthinking, sickness, death? He didn’t know. But if the dark cat before Windystar didn’t want to talk, he wouldn’t force him to. All he would do was simply display his concern in his vibrant amber hues and flick his tail around so that it touched Bearear, hoping that the gesture would come off as one of kindness or concern. The last thing he wanted to do was creep out a warrior.

[this is rly short gaaah sorry I’m on mobile]

The touch of the leader that Bearear respected so much gently brought him out of his mindscape. "thank you, I kind of already have my eyes set on one. His name is Troutpaw," Bearear's mew was filled with happiness. What to talk about now though, I feel it would be odd to leave the conversation here, and- he sighed why not let him choose a topic, the thought of a new deputy is tugging too much at my mind, I mean, who could it be? surely not me! His rounded ears twitched and he forced the edges of his lips into an odd looking smile, though he was trying his best to make it look as though it was a normal cat's smile.

(sorry this took a while to respond, I couldn't focus last night. OOF this is also short, sorry)

Last edited by Cave; February 17th, 2019 at 02:30 PM.
Closed Thread