Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2017, 06:37 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

[ I'm still thinking about his opinion ]
[ But it's going to be good. I promise <3 ]
Tempestjay hissed slightly. Taken aback by the toms slightly agitated tone. "You think I'm blaming halestar for doing the right thing? No I'm not" he spat back. Eyebrows furrowing at the Tom before him. Sometimes I'm not sure if what I'm saying gets to his head. Goodness. Here are smart cats and than there are. The intelligently challenged cats. he thought. Giving a slight smirk on his thought. "I think Riverclan will get what they deserve, I'm concerned for their welfare" he responded calmly. Cocking an eyebrow at goldeneye and tilting his head back. "Just cause I hate you, doesn't mean I hate the rest of the clan mousebrain" he retorted angrily. Flicking a tail in disgust. He thinks I don't care? What. Goodness. I'm not an awful cat. And he has the odasity to think otherwise? He's the awful cat. Not me. he thought his mind raging with thoughts and mad jealousy. "I can get it out on my own. Daypaw doesn't need to waste time picking out thorns" he fired back. Lifting his paw to avoid putting further pressure on the thorn.
"Of course not," Goldeneye said, "I agree completely with Halestar on this matter," he said, "It's almost sad to think that Riverclan is getting attacked this unprepared, but the mange-pelts deserve it," he shrugged. Honestly, he had never felt this strongly about an attack on another clan, but hey, maybe that was what happened when you became deputy, he almost liked it to be honest. "I'm aware of that," Golden said coolly, looking at Tempest emotionlessly, "I'm just saying that before you start hating them for not doing anything during this storm, there's no real reason to blame them." He shrugged, not knowing why he was so confident now, his golden and green eyes looking at Tepest blankly. He was about to point out that it still might be a good idea to get it checked, before he heard a deafening crack split the air. The Tom froze as he saw a giant tree get struck by lightning, and Come crashing down. Golden couldn't exactly escape, considering his tail and part of one of his legs were stuck. He was now struggling, terrified, and sure, maybe that wasn't the best look, but he was still being careful, his eyes wide with fear.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:59 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@woly

A tall, slender tom stepped out of the Warriors' Den, picking the moss of his pitch black pelt. His glowing amber eyes observed camp for a few moments before trotting towards the fresh kill pile. His ears twitched as he realized the pile was pretty low. He looked around camp for a few moments when he noticed a she-cat, she didn't seem too busy so he walked up to her carefully. "Hey, do you want to go hunting with me? The pile is low." The tom was very forward, he almost sounded demanding. He wasn't really good at interacting with other cats, which was why he didn't have many friends.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old June 30th, 2017, 09:42 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The small she-cat was pawing the mud off her face with her tongue poking out her mouth with annoyance. Newtpaw was caught up in her acts that she didn’t notice another apprentice approaching her until he halted and mewed to her, making the female pause and lift her paw from her face, peering up at the male with her yellowish green eyes for a moment. “Oh, hello there!” Newtpaw said, trying to look presentable by standing proudly before him, even though she was much smaller and there was still a few specks of mud on her face, but she didn’t let that get her down, “Yes, I’m fine.. Hehe.. Just trying to get used to the muddy conditions. There must’ve been a really bad storm earlier to cause all this mud.” Her tone was young and polite. With tan-colored fur with white here and there, the apprentice was nothing really impressive, with her small, stubby legs, long, fluffy tail and pinkish ears - she was quite the unusual sight to behold.

“My name’s Newtpaw!” She decided to introduce herself, her tail swishing behind her over the mud, “I’m one of the new apprentices. This is my first time out of the nursery on my own without any queens babying me around.” Newtpaw said with a certain sense of pride in her tone, it was like she didn’t even notice how different she looked compared to the other apprentice.

The larger, golden brown tom studied Newtpaw as she spoke, a smile on his face. He liked the fact that she didn't care that she was different, she didn't seem self-conscious about it like most cats would seem to be. Lionpaw was glad that she didn't let her size make her feel inferior to others. He noticed she still had a little mud on her face, and chuckled. "I'm Lionpaw," he replied once she was finished speaking, "Yeah, there must've been. So, one of the new apprentices, you said? I just became an apprentice not to long ago, and i just got back from my second ever training session." The taller tom chose not to mention her short legs or different appearance, as he felt there wasn't a reason to, but he did go on and say, "You've still got a bit of mud of your face. I'd get it off before it dries and gets all crusty in your fur, it's a real hassle to get put then." He laughed. "Trust me."
Lionpaw sat down and tilted his head. "So, do you know when your first training session is? Or are you just waiting for your mentor to tell you still? That's what I did." He paused, thinking for a moment, before continuing, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear about it once you've done it! Mine was pretty fun, it was hunting lessons!" His fluffy, darker-tipped tail gave a flick, coming to a rest at his side."
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk smiled and sat down waiting for her to get comfortable in the moss. "I'm always a gentleman." He looked down at her watching her lay in the bed. He caught the look in her eye and smiled as she told him to come in. "Its the moss for bee-brains." He purred. He stepped in the moss and laid down, immediately feeling her warmth and purring again at the feeling. He curled up and another yawn escaped him. "Thank you for this." He told her quietly. "I really needed this."
Blackfrost nodded to his words. “You’re my bee-brain.” She said, giving the tom-cat an affectionate nuzzle and gave another yawn, “No need to thank me, you and I both deserve this, in my opinion. See you in the morning, Crowhawk..” She rested her head down between her paws on the soft, comfortable moss, feeling his warmth and purring against her. This was more than she could ever have asked for in her life and now she could truly be happy with someone, no longer fearing so many things and just enjoying things like this. The warrior’s eyes slowly slipped shut as she began to drift off, a gentle smile still present on her maw. "I love you.." Blackfrost murmured, sleepily beside him, her chest rising and falling rather calmly.

Last edited by Captain; June 30th, 2017 at 09:46 PM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Blackfrost nodded to his words. “You’re my bee-brain.” She said, giving the tom-cat an affectionate nuzzle and gave another yawn, “No need to thank me, you and I both deserve this, in my opinion. See you in the morning, Crowhawk..” She rested her head down between her paws on the soft, comfortable moss, feeling his warmth and purring against her. This was more than she could ever have asked for in her life and now she could truly be happy with someone, no longer fearing so many things and just enjoying things like this. The warrior’s eyes slowly slipped shut as she began to drift off, a gentle smile still present on her maw. "I love you.." Blackfrost murmured, sleepily beside him, her chest rising and falling rather calmly.
Crowhawk smiled at Blackfrost as she nuzzled him. "We may deserve it, but you definitely deserve it more with what you have done." He said. He watched her lay her head and get close to falling asleep before doing the same. Her warmth made him feel comfortable. It made him feel like he truly belonged and wasn't just there to feed the extra mouths that others couldn't. He final words made him purr and he licked her cheek. "I lobe you too." He whispered. Seeing her sleep got another smile out of him before he finally felt the toll of not sleeping for two days and almost instantly, felt his eyes close and very soon after, was asleep.
Old June 30th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The larger, golden brown tom studied Newtpaw as she spoke, a smile on his face. He liked the fact that she didn't care that she was different, she didn't seem self-conscious about it like most cats would seem to be. Lionpaw was glad that she didn't let her size make her feel inferior to others. He noticed she still had a little mud on her face, and chuckled. "I'm Lionpaw," he replied once she was finished speaking, "Yeah, there must've been. So, one of the new apprentices, you said? I just became an apprentice not to long ago, and i just got back from my second ever training session." The taller tom chose not to mention her short legs or different appearance, as he felt there wasn't a reason to, but he did go on and say, "You've still got a bit of mud of your face. I'd get it off before it dries and gets all crusty in your fur, it's a real hassle to get put then." He laughed. "Trust me."
Lionpaw sat down and tilted his head. "So, do you know when your first training session is? Or are you just waiting for your mentor to tell you still? That's what I did." He paused, thinking for a moment, before continuing, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear about it once you've done it! Mine was pretty fun, it was hunting lessons!" His fluffy, darker-tipped tail gave a flick, coming to a rest at his side."
The small apprentice smiled up at him as he introduced himself, making her feel like she was a normal apprentice. He didn’t look at her strangely or tease her about the way she looked - Newtpaw knew that she was different, many had told her since the first day she opened her eyes, but this tom-cat didn’t mind. “Pleasure to meet you, Lionpaw.” She remarked, her ear twitching as the she-cat listened to him talk about his training with his own mentor, which made her feel excited for her own training one of these days. Newtpaw nodded when he mentioned her being a new apprentice, confirming such things. She wondered how exciting it would be to hunt for the first time or be in her first spar with another. The small she-cat could hardly contain herself sometimes.

However, when Lionpaw mentioned that there was mud still on her face, a embarrassed wave of heat washed over the apprentice’s face. “Oh, is that so? Hehe.. I must look like such a mouse-brain..” Newtpaw murmured and lifted one of her paws to her face and eventually wiped away the remaining mud with a few swipes. “There we go, all gone!” She purred, smiling at the other apprentice. His question about her own training made her whiskers twitch. “Honestly, I’m not sure when my first training session will be..” She said and looked off to the side, her smile falling slightly, “Just between you and me, I don’t have a mentor yet. They made me an apprentice since I turned six moons - but they are trying to find a cat that would be suited enough to deal with training me and my...problems.” Her words were quiet and hesitant at points when she spoke, her ears flattening slightly when she looked at her legs, but Newtpaw shook her head.

“But hey! I’d love to tell you about my first training session when that day comes!” She said, the smile returning to her muzzle, “It sounds really fun and interesting from your input on training with your own mentor!” Newtpaw wouldn’t let such things get her down, nobody liked to be around a downer - a queen once told her that and she took it to heart. “Maybe, sometime in the future, we could go hunting together!” The small she-cat mentioned to Lionpaw, giving a little bound, “Of course, if you don’t mind being around a cat like me!” She said the last part in a cheerful tone, but inside she wondered if he wanted to be friends with her, despite the way she was born. Newtpaw quietly sat down beside him, seeming to observe how much bigger he was compared to her with a one over with her curious green-hued gaze.
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"Of course not," Goldeneye said, "I agree completely with Halestar on this matter," he said, "It's almost sad to think that Riverclan is getting attacked this unprepared, but the mange-pelts deserve it," he shrugged. Honestly, he had never felt this strongly about an attack on another clan, but hey, maybe that was what happened when you became deputy, he almost liked it to be honest. "I'm aware of that," Golden said coolly, looking at Tempest emotionlessly, "I'm just saying that before you start hating them for not doing anything during this storm, there's no real reason to blame them." He shrugged, not knowing why he was so confident now, his golden and green eyes looking at Tepest blankly. He was about to point out that it still might be a good idea to get it checked, before he heard a deafening crack split the air. The Tom froze as he saw a giant tree get struck by lightning, and Come crashing down. Golden couldn't exactly escape, considering his tail and part of one of his legs were stuck. He was now struggling, terrified, and sure, maybe that wasn't the best look, but he was still being careful, his eyes wide with fear.

Than within an unregistered moment a crackle of thunder hit the air sending a shiver down his spine, the sky was lit up for a brief moment. Outlining the camp in freakish detail and allowing tempest to see golden more clearly. "Of course they deserve it! A lesson well deserved. I'm afraid for the Warriors! I'm not coming down on halestar for her timing you mousebrain" he added. Eyes narrowing down to even slimmer slits. This Tom angered him so, it made his pelt crawl with un noticed rage and immense fury. He wished a tree would just fall right on him and just crush his smug rear end- as if on cue another flicker of light hit the sky taking tempest by surprise when he heard the thunderous boom. The wail of a tree and its groan as the lighting snatched away a chunk. The tree screeched and folded in on itself, coming down towards the clearing. Tempest shrieked in alarm and spring upwards with his slender yet muscular legs. Propelling himself intot he air and out of the way. Unfortunately for goldeneye he didn't seem to have moved much before the trees bark blocked his view and he hit the ground awkwardly. Landing hard on his paw with the splinter. He wailed in agony and folded into himself pulling his forearm closer. Feeling a wave of icy rain and small chips of wood shower him from above. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit down on his lip to avoid shrieking again. For a moment he lost count of how long he lay there, feeling the mud seep in through his ashy coloured fur. Soak his skin and get into his ears. Having the rain pound down onto his unprotected face and torso. The cold creeping up his limps and into his mid section. Finally he blinked open an eye after what seemed like an eternity. He faced the bark of a birch tree. It lay on its side like he did. Laying there motionless except for a trail of smoke leading up from its side being attacked by many raindrops til finally it ceased to arise. He blinked. Than slowly forced himself into a sitting position. What. What just happened? Where's goldeneye... Did he get out? the thought crossed his mind for a fleeting second than vanished. Guilt swarmed over him I didn't actually want a tree to fall on him, dear starclan I never meant that... What have I done? the Tom forced himself to stand, feeling his bones creak and his limbs grow more stuff each moment that passed, standing in the frigid rain. Finally he stood by the tree. Examing it's large gaping hole. The gutted put trees side. He gathered the strength and will to leap up onto the side of the tree. He bunched his muscles and leapt. He landed on three paws, wobbly but was able to maintain balence. "Goldeneye... Goldeneye?" he questioned into the rain. Straining his ears. If goldeneye was left only in a gruesome sight he didn't want to be the first to see it. No. That would be nightmarish. He lashed his tail and leans over. He saw nothing and let out a deep sigh of relief... He leaned forward. What if he is dead? What than? Good riddance. I hated him. he paused a moment and shook his head. He was guilty in thinking about that. But. It's what he thought.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 1st, 2017, 12:59 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw's ears perked immediatly as he heard his name and he gazed at Eclipsepaw, his eyes widening. "Don't try to stand up, you're not in shape to do so!" He said and sat by her side, his tail gently caressing her side with his tail. "Just stay down, no, I'm not hurt, if I was, I wouldn't have been able to bring you back here, only the branch you stepped on broke, not the whole tree." He mewed and leaned over to give her cheek a lovely lick, he would stay here for her. Suddently turning his gaze over to the medecine cat, eyes turning to slits. "No, she isn't crazy... It's what a cat does when it wakes up." He said simply. "Do you always have to look so angry about life for StarClan's sake, know that we don't owe you all the respect we give you, maybe showing some in return wouldn't be too bad." He growled before looking back towards Eclipsepaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Raven & Co
"Are you crazy? Never try to stand up unless ordered." the enby muttered as they settled Eclispepaw back in place. The molly was greatly injured, and couldnt be moving around like that. "Nightpaw brought you here, you both could have died." the apprentice muttered sternly. They wanted to get into these young cats heads that this was serious, beyond their little love story. That cats could have died. Daypaw sat up and walked to the wall herbs were placed. the wall was mostly rock, having herbs stuffed inbetween the cracks. Daypaw picked out a poppy flower and a comb of honey. grabbing them in their muzzle they made their way back to the apprentice, placing them infront of her. They picked off a few seeds from the poppy flower, placing them on top of the honey comb so they poppy seeds were covered in Honey. "I want you to eat these seeds, they will help with easing the pain in your body, the honey will help with your throat- it sounds terrible."
The tortoiseshell watched the Daypaw move away from her "R-R-ight.." she muttered resting her head on her paws, We could have died? just that thought made her heart lurch she listened as the two spoke without saying a word she flicked her tail at Nightpaw's side looking at him her amber eyes filled with uncertainty and a bit of annoyance obviously trying to tell him to stop, looking back at the poppy seeds which were now covered in honey surely enough after a few moments she ate them the sweet taste of honey was a thing many cats enjoyed including her closing her eyes Eclipsepaw felt calmer to be exact it was mostly since she had only seen one shadow cat today and the fact she even lived was a miracle, The molly opened her eyes again looking at Daypaw "Thank you Daypaw, I would have died if it weren't for you." she told them smiling or as much as she could to be precise Those poppy seeds really helped and the bleeding stopped too I wonder how long I'll be in here for though, hopefully not too long I hate being cooped up it's so boring... "I was wondering, how long will it be till I can do more training?" her voice was back to its normal softness now but she could not hide her nervousness as her tail twitched awaiting a response which hopefully would be positive.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old July 1st, 2017, 01:21 AM
tired individual

Quote:
The small apprentice smiled up at him as he introduced himself, making her feel like she was a normal apprentice. He didn’t look at her strangely or tease her about the way she looked - Newtpaw knew that she was different, many had told her since the first day she opened her eyes, but this tom-cat didn’t mind. “Pleasure to meet you, Lionpaw.” She remarked, her ear twitching as the she-cat listened to him talk about his training with his own mentor, which made her feel excited for her own training one of these days. Newtpaw nodded when he mentioned her being a new apprentice, confirming such things. She wondered how exciting it would be to hunt for the first time or be in her first spar with another. The small she-cat could hardly contain herself sometimes.

However, when Lionpaw mentioned that there was mud still on her face, a embarrassed wave of heat washed over the apprentice’s face. “Oh, is that so? Hehe.. I must look like such a mouse-brain..” Newtpaw murmured and lifted one of her paws to her face and eventually wiped away the remaining mud with a few swipes. “There we go, all gone!” She purred, smiling at the other apprentice. His question about her own training made her whiskers twitch. “Honestly, I’m not sure when my first training session will be..” She said and looked off to the side, her smile falling slightly, “Just between you and me, I don’t have a mentor yet. They made me an apprentice since I turned six moons - but they are trying to find a cat that would be suited enough to deal with training me and my...problems.” Her words were quiet and hesitant at points when she spoke, her ears flattening slightly when she looked at her legs, but Newtpaw shook her head.

“But hey! I’d love to tell you about my first training session when that day comes!” She said, the smile returning to her muzzle, “It sounds really fun and interesting from your input on training with your own mentor!” Newtpaw wouldn’t let such things get her down, nobody liked to be around a downer - a queen once told her that and she took it to heart. “Maybe, sometime in the future, we could go hunting together!” The small she-cat mentioned to Lionpaw, giving a little bound, “Of course, if you don’t mind being around a cat like me!” She said the last part in a cheerful tone, but inside she wondered if he wanted to be friends with her, despite the way she was born. Newtpaw quietly sat down beside him, seeming to observe how much bigger he was compared to her with a one over with her curious green-hued gaze.
"You don't look like a mouse-brain! Things just happen, it's okay!" He smiled, though it faltered as she began saying she didn't have a mentor yet due to her "problems," and he listened as she went on with an offer. "Newtpaw, I'm sure they'll find you a mentor soon! I wouldn't call it 'problems.' I'd be very happy to hunt with you in the future!" The golden brown tom looked down at the smaller apprentice, appalled at her last statement. "A cat like you? Why would I mind? I don't see you any differently than anyone else! In fact, I think it's really cool that you don't let short legs get you down, because there are plenty of cats that would." He his smile returned once more. "I wouldn't even call it different! I think 'unique' is a much better word!" He paused for a moment, thinking, "I'll bet there's some way to work around it even, and develop your own way of doing things that would work just as well!"
Remembering how crestfallen Newtpaw looked when she was talking about finding a mentor, he briefly returned to the subject. "Hey, and about finding a mentor, I'm sure there's plenty of cats around who'd be glad to mentor you, even if you've got shorter legs. That doesn't matter. You have really high spirits, you're eager to learn, and you'd make a great apprentice, I think!" Lionpaw wasn't blind. He could see that she had short legs, and that the fact of it might effect how she does things, but he believed she could find a way around it. Especially with her spirit and attitude about things. The slightly older apprentice was raised by a very accepting mother, and she taught him to be just the same.
"Never look at someone differently just because they are different," she'd tell him, "They're just like us. They may have a different way of thinking, a different appearance, or something else, but in no way does that give us an excuse to judge them."
And the tom would always remember those specific words. He believed the same things his mother did, not only because that's how he was raised, but because it was his opinion as well. He felt like, even if he wasn't taught to accept all, he still would. Because he was Lionpaw, and he did not judge.
Old July 1st, 2017, 02:48 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
The tortoiseshell watched the Daypaw move away from her "R-R-ight.." she muttered resting her head on her paws, We could have died? just that thought made her heart lurch she listened as the two spoke without saying a word she flicked her tail at Nightpaw's side looking at him her amber eyes filled with uncertainty and a bit of annoyance obviously trying to tell him to stop, looking back at the poppy seeds which were now covered in honey surely enough after a few moments she ate them the sweet taste of honey was a thing many cats enjoyed including her closing her eyes Eclipsepaw felt calmer to be exact it was mostly since she had only seen one shadow cat today and the fact she even lived was a miracle, The molly opened her eyes again looking at Daypaw "Thank you Daypaw, I would have died if it weren't for you." she told them smiling or as much as she could to be precise Those poppy seeds really helped and the bleeding stopped too I wonder how long I'll be in here for though, hopefully not too long I hate being cooped up it's so boring... "I was wondering, how long will it be till I can do more training?" her voice was back to its normal softness now but she could not hide her nervousness as her tail twitched awaiting a response which hopefully would be positive.
@Raven & Co
"No need to snap at me unless you would like to be escorted out of my den by Halestar herself." Daypaw muttered, looking at the tom. Sure, they could be grumpy at times-but they had good reason. They were sleep deprived, body tired and aching for rest, and at the tiny mention of Starclan it took all Daypaw had to bite their tongue. Instead, the enby looked gently over to Eclispepaw. "You wont be training for awhile, not until your wounds are fully healed and Ive fully checked the rest of your body in the morning." their voice was softer. While Nightpaw seemed to be grasping upon every single one of their nerves, they knew it was only out of being protective of his...friend. Something told Daypaw they would be more then that one day. "When you wake up Im going to make sure none of your bones are fractured or broken, and you are going to need a lot of rest. For now you will stay in my den to make sure your wounds dont reopen during the night, but after awhile you can move your resting quarters to the apprentice den when I think its okay. Youll be confined to camp for awhile." amber hues scanned over the shecats body, eyeing to make sure they had covered every last injury. They looked to Nightpaw, shuffling over a few poppy seeds with a paw. "Eat these, you may not have injuries but they'll help you sleep after such an eventful day."
Closed Thread