Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by stag
Today 10:04 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:02 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Inkjoy sighed,"even if you don't want it, thank you," then she looked at Nightsky expectantly.

Nightsky cautiously touched it with a paw, then looked at Inkjoy as she gave him a look that told him to thank red feather,"t-thanks..." He mewed quietly as he turned to red feather.
The cat smiled and being his normally sarcastic self he put his paw on his chest and bowed showing a toothy smile " my service is at your command madam " redfeather said and bowed his holding back a laugh or two his tail swayd elegantly.
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:54 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafang the beast View Post
The cat smiled and being his normally sarcastic self he put his paw on his chest and bowed showing a toothy smile " my service is at your command madam " redfeather said and bowed his holding back a laugh or two his tail swayd elegantly.
Inkjoy giggled.

Nightsky looked at his paws his ears flat against his head nervously, because he was surrounded by cats that weren't his brother.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Hmm...)

Clovermist stretched and glanced at the deputy. "C'mon, let's go ask!"

@✨Blue Wishes✨
Suntail followed and looked at Goldeneye,"Can we go on border patrol goldeneye?"

@✨Blue Wishes✨
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 26th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Hmm...)

Clovermist stretched and glanced at the deputy. "C'mon, let's go ask!"

@✨Blue Wishes✨
Suntail followed and looked at Goldeneye,"Can we go on border patrol goldeneye?"

✨Blue Wishes✨

(Idk why it's not working XD we can just skip that and go to the territory if you want or the border)

Last edited by Seraphon; July 26th, 2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw sighed, mewing, "I really hope it is too. She was really pretty...but there are some okay she-cats here in the clan." He shuffled his paws, feeling less nervous now. He never knew his brother would actually care, much less make a promise not to tell. The tom flicked his tail, looking at Creampaw. "I am going to try to forget about it. It is just a kittish crush that will never work out." He said, starting to sound more like his normal self. Pushing away his thoughts and feelings deep down inside of him.

The dilute torbie looked into his brothers eyes. "If it wasn't kittish, I'll support you, but Ashpaw. he stated, before hastily adding, "And her." Creampaw looked into his brothers eyes. "But even if I support you, there are great she-cats here in ShadowClan." though his words were insisting, his voice were calm and caring.
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:45 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

"Bad cats..." he huffed, wincing in pain as they cleaned his wounds. "I was exploring... Long time ago... And bad cats stole me..." He said, his green eyes wide with fear. "Th-they hurt me if I talked, and they didn't feed me much... They hurt me and laughed when I cried..." he wheezed. His breath quickened as he remembered it. "What if they come for me?" he asked, and he gave a yelp as they brushed over a sensitive part on his body. He watched as the enby worked on him, breath fast, but other than that he was calming, but very slowly. He was on edge at every sound, every movement. When he closed his eyes, Daypaw's unsupervised movements around him jolted his eyes open and he would lift his head to see where they were before he rested his head back down. What if they found him again? What if they came and ripped him from his home, and no one stopped them? The Abyssinian mix's breath quickened, and he looked up more frequently, eyes going from Daypaw to the entrance.
"Then I'll personally tear them to shreds,I still have some warrior training in me." The creme colored cat said calmly as they removed the ferns seeing as the wounds were cleaned. Looking next to them they picked up the dried oak leaves and started to chew them before spitting them on the wound. The taste was bitter, but it would do the tom some good. Daypaw was surprised someone would kidnap a cat simply for their own pleasure and torment, it made Daypaw dig their claws in the ground. Once they applied the rest of the oak leaves Daypaw went over to a dried poppy flower and brought it over to the uneasy tom. They shook the flower till three seeds came off, and put the flower down. "I want you to eat those seeds, theyll calm you and you wont feel as much pain." they could easily tell just by the toms actions of watching Daypaws every movement that they were nervous. It was like a silent comfort by offering those seeds. "No need to be nervous around me, Im going to heal you. Not hurt you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky rested her head on her paws, sighing with defeat. She thumped her tail against the floor of the den and she stared at Daypaw who was messing around with some of those weird-smelling plants again. The young cat seemed to do that almost all day every day. With no hope of getting to venture outside today either, and only Daypaw to talk to, Lucky tried to keep the medicine cat engaged. "Hey Daypaw," Lucky meowed, "Do you know where Riverclan apprentices like to hunt? A pond. Do you get it, Daypaw," Lucky chided. "It sounds like paw... because they're apprentices. And it's Riverclan, so they like... water, I guess. It works in so many ways."
Daypaw gave an unamused glance in Luckys direction, raising an eyebrow. "I like the effort." they eventually gave a pity snort. They turned back to the den wall and stuffed a few leaves in a crack in its proper place. They dig their tiny paws between the cracks of the rock to get the old herbs out too,Kestrelberry really needed a clean out. They knew Lucky wanted to go and explore the territory, she wanted to get some fresh air and stretch her legs. But one, Daypaw didnt know how the rest of the clan would feel about Daypaw taking in an outsider without Halestars permission, but Daypaw didnt really listen to the rules anyway.
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Inkjoy giggled even harder now.

Nightsky still looked down at his paws nervously.

The tom noticed that nightsky was nervous still but he did want him to laugh . So He walked over to the black tom " aw cat got your toung? Oh wait a minute I don't " redfeather laughed it was probably the stupidest joke but hey he had to try . He sat down and hit the ground with his left paw laughing
Old July 26th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Daypaw gave an unamused glance in Luckys direction, raising an eyebrow. "I like the effort." they eventually gave a pity snort. They turned back to the den wall and stuffed a few leaves in a crack in its proper place. They dig their tiny paws between the cracks of the rock to get the old herbs out too,Kestrelberry really needed a clean out. They knew Lucky wanted to go and explore the territory, she wanted to get some fresh air and stretch her legs. But one, Daypaw didnt know how the rest of the clan would feel about Daypaw taking in an outsider without Halestars permission, but Daypaw didnt really listen to the rules anyway.
Lucky sighed, seeing that her joke had fallen flat. She sat in silence for a few moments, considering trying to nap again but she simply wasn't tired. "Do you need any help with whatever it is you're doing over there?" she ventured, thinking Daypaw could hardly object to her doing anything within the medicine den itself.
Old July 26th, 2017, 06:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Then I'll personally tear them to shreds,I still have some warrior training in me." The creme colored cat said calmly as they removed the ferns seeing as the wounds were cleaned. Looking next to them they picked up the dried oak leaves and started to chew them before spitting them on the wound. The taste was bitter, but it would do the tom some good. Daypaw was surprised someone would kidnap a cat simply for their own pleasure and torment, it made Daypaw dig their claws in the ground. Once they applied the rest of the oak leaves Daypaw went over to a dried poppy flower and brought it over to the uneasy tom. They shook the flower till three seeds came off, and put the flower down. "I want you to eat those seeds, theyll calm you and you wont feel as much pain." they could easily tell just by the toms actions of watching Daypaws every movement that they were nervous. It was like a silent comfort by offering those seeds. "No need to be nervous around me, Im going to heal you. Not hurt you."
Lambkit winced as Daypaw put the dried oak on his wounds, but he reluctantly tried to not jolt. He turned his head, watching Daypaw bring him the poppy, but he gave the seeds a mere sniff, before he jolted up, hearing Daypaw move. He lowered his head and ears, before he ate the seeds. The bitter-sweet taste resting in his mouth, but he tried to sit up, but his muscles by now where too tired to even move. Over a small period of time his breath slowed, his green eyes fixated on the enby. He began to feel calmer, but now he was feeling slightly sleepy- which from his lack of sleep intensified the need to rest. That scared him, like a kit having to go back to sleep after a nightmare. He couldn't do it, so he tried to fight it. "Couldn't they.. c-come in while.. you are asleep? What then?" he asked, his soft, cracking voice filled with as much fear as his gaze. Ever since his mother, the deputy, and his kithood friend found him, he's never kept his gaze forward. He was too scared to leave himself exposed. His head looked up again, seeing Daypaw, before he layed it back down. He felt more on edge now that sleep was tugging at him. He would crawl to a mossbed but his legs barely budged. He looked at Daypaw, laying- mostly dropping- his head on his paws.
Old July 26th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Clovermist stood there, waiting to a response. If yes, then maybe the ThunderClan Border first...

@✨Blue Wishes

Character Site

Closed Thread