Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Giving Daypaw an uncertain look, Acornfall nodded quickly and padded to the entrance of the den, waiting for the medicine cat to follow behind him. Pushing out of the den, the elder gazed around the clearing as his eyes dilated in the warm sun, although a chilly leaf-fall breeze rushed over him. Shivering slightly, the tom fluffed out his fur and sauntered his way over to a sunny patch in hopes of avoiding anymore bone-chilling winds and clan-mates. The last thing he wanted was to wipe out a fellow Shadowclan cat by accident. Not just in case they were injured, but more so Daypaw didn't have another cat to treat. Acornfall glanced back towards the medicine den, his eyes a rounded with worry as he looked over the other. They looked as if they hadn't slept for ages. Maybe they were lonely? Making a mental note to ask later (as well as a few other things), the tom-cat offered a warm smile and waved his tail.

"My whiskers will be grown in by the time you get over here, you slowpoke!"
daypaw followed along, shivering slightly at the cold. they didnt have thick fur like most cats, their fur what thin and frail, close to their body. if they ate more this would change, but for right now they were freezing. but they had a cat to treat, and thats what they would do. sighing in contentment at the sun against their skin they returned acronfalls smile with a smaller one. once settled in their part of the clearing, they went through what they had done before. ¨okay, im going to have you balance yourself on two legs from one side of your body to test if you can balance yourself, just as a review. if you can do that, we can possibly move on to basic warrior training moves.¨
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:15 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The white feline's tail was curled around her paws, and she personally appeared to be in deep thought - that was, until Quietfawn's voice called her out of it. The fur on the back of her neck stood up momentarily, and a low growl sounded in her throat. "Something I can do for you?" Her voice was thick with sarcasm, yet seemed to be attempting politeness at the same time - a rare occurance for Clawpaw. She had figured that she wasn't getting anywhere by being rude all the time, despite the fact that she was still pretty angry with... well... the whole world, really. Her mentor was gone, her brother was a weak RiverClanner, and she had been forced to stay in their Clan for what had seemed like eternity. Clawpaw might be becoming a warrior soon, and was glad she no longer would have to deal with Whisperblaze being in the same Clan, and she was now home. Those good things being said - they were the only good things in her life. "Well, Quietfawn?" The feline asked, as she approached. Her eyes were blazing - two miniature blue flames in an endless sea of white, but she was still struggling to keep her temper. To hold her tongue and make sure that she sounded... maybe at least the smallest bit friendly. It couldn't do any harm, right? Yet if this cat (whom she had known when she was much younger, and since then hadn't really had interaction with) continued to act like a real friend, she would be done. Clawpaw had no real friends... they just didn't exist in her world.
Quietfawn let the most genuine, the most honest smile that she could pull creep across her face happily, trotting closer to the smaller she-cat with the most elegance and grace she could possibly bring her body into shape. "How have you been?
I've missed talking to you.. have you missed me? I just want to make sure that you've been all right lately." Her big, olive orbs glittered and were glazed with general affection and consideration for the smaller female sat neatly before her. Her bushy, orange tail swept around her paws and lay there to warm them, the serene feel of the Shadowclan clearing keeping her heart beating and her brain bustling with a mix of worries and remembrances;
bits of stress but general focus on Clawpaw at the moment.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:17 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Sorry for taking awhile to respond!)
(I'd also like to apologize for the short post, I'm a little tired.)

Ebonymist snapped out of her thoughts right as Daypaw began to apply the poultice onto her wounds. It stung for a moment before the pain slowly went away. "Daypaw," She murmured, looking up at the apprentice with concern. She watched them work for a moment, keeping still as they began to investigate her eye. "You need to tend to yourself." Worry rang through her voice as she observed Daypaw, her orange eye roaming over the various gashes and cuts along their smaller body.
very slowly, daypaw leaned forward, pressing soft licks to the shecats eye. it would hurt for the first few moments, but it was only to clean the blood off of the wound in order to see what needed to be treated. they scoffed at the mollys words,¨dont worry about me right now,¨ they replied. there wasnt enough herbs for their own treatment, they could be used on other cats right now, cats who needed it more then they did. they were driven by their patients, it was the reason they got up in the morning, they reason they did what they did. they came first. daypaw could be on their deathbed and theyd still sit up and try to treat cats before themself. it was just how they were. ¨im going to be honest with you, i dont know if i will be able to revive your sight in this eye. i will try my best, but you deserve a warning to prepare yourself just incase.¨ they said grimly. they felt bad. because of their lack of herbs they might not be able to save a cats sight, one of the most important senses. they thought about what could be damaged, the nerve ending that couldve been struck, the veins that couldve popped. they sighed, pressing another gentle lick to her eyes.
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@woly
Elmpaw whimpered and entered the den,” I’m gunna die I just know it.” He whispered although he was just muddy with a few minor scratches on his pelt, and forearm. He curled up on Daypaw’s nest,” Give me something so I’ll sleep through my death please...” he whispered braced to die as if he thought he’d be just a little tired then suddenly become allegic to air and suffocate. He clearly didn’t have a sense of how death happened when it was due to an injury.

Dawnpaw limped in on three legs,” Hey Girlfriend!” She chirped rather annoyingly,” I don’t even know why you pretend you aren’t female....you are such a she-cat... Once a she-cat always a she-cat. Also, can you remove my thorn Day-girl?” She asked she glanced over at Elmpaw and flashed him a smile,” How you holding up Elm-boy?” (Dun question the Day-girl and Elm-boy she srsly does that with everyone with the suffix of -kit or -paw)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 11th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
very slowly, daypaw leaned forward, pressing soft licks to the shecats eye. it would hurt for the first few moments, but it was only to clean the blood off of the wound in order to see what needed to be treated. they scoffed at the mollys words,¨dont worry about me right now,¨ they replied. there wasnt enough herbs for their own treatment, they could be used on other cats right now, cats who needed it more then they did. they were driven by their patients, it was the reason they got up in the morning, they reason they did what they did. they came first. daypaw could be on their deathbed and theyd still sit up and try to treat cats before themself. it was just how they were. ¨im going to be honest with you, i dont know if i will be able to revive your sight in this eye. i will try my best, but you deserve a warning to prepare yourself just incase.¨ they said grimly. they felt bad. because of their lack of herbs they might not be able to save a cats sight, one of the most important senses. they thought about what could be damaged, the nerve ending that couldve been struck, the veins that couldve popped. they sighed, pressing another gentle lick to her eyes.
"Don't worry about me right now."
Ebonymist was about to reply- But I can't help worrying. - before sighing and looking down. Daypaw wouldn't have received it well, one way or another. She hesitated, considering asking Daypaw about her sudden weight gain in the last moon, but she stopped herself from asking. She didn't need to put more stress on Daypaw, not when they were stressed enough as it is. She looked down at her paws for a moment, her orange gaze murky as she considered the situation.
"I'm going to be honest with you, I don't know if I will be able to revive your sight in this eye. I will try my best, but you deserve a warning to prepare yourself just in case."
Ebonymist's eye flicked up with a slight amount of confusion flickering within her gaze, before flaring up with anger- not directed at Daypaw, directed at Dodge- and finally settling into a grim acceptance. She nodded slightly before Daypaw continued their work, watching them carefully. She frowned slightly, considering the situation. It was hard enough to hunt as it was with her recently gained weight... but losing her sight in her left eye would mean needing to retrain herself completely to work with being half-blind. "I understand." She meowed, shifting her tail in the nest and sighed.
Old November 10th, 2017, 10:17 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz

Onyxpaw had just finished hunting, carefully carrying a rather small mouse between his jaws. He was cautious not to pierce its skin and draw blood, intending instead to deliver it unharmed to the fresh-kill pile. His black pelt was ruffled slightly as he didn't care enough to wash, and his ginger-tipped tail lashed behind him casually. He seemed to walk in a careless swagger which made him seen self-confident. However, he was the total opposite, but he only exposed his true self to those he felt most comfortable around.

Onyxpaw halted before the fresh-kill pile, lowering his head to set his poor catch among all the other prey. He'd been hunting since he woke, and so far he's managed to bring back only a pathetic-looking mouse and a decent-looking shrew. He hasn't eaten today, and if he were to continue hunting for his hungry Clan he'd have to maintain his strength. So Onyxpaw took a vole for himself, carrying it with him to the far corner of camp. This is where he settled, rocking back on his haunches and then lowering himself to his belly. His haunches were tucked against his flanks, his hind paws placed delicately on either side of him. With his forearms stretched before him, he let his vole rest between his paws. And then he began to eat, enjoying the day as he helped himself to his meal.
Old November 10th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@AbsurdJinx

Pearlpaw was on the opposite side of camp. Her icy blue optics scanning the clearing as they danced with the thoughts that worked their way through her head. The white Bengal mix was a very readable when it came to expressions now. She had mastered the art of body language and she was rather proud of that. It took moons of studying to finally get this far and she couldn't back track it now.

Her thoughts were momentarily distracted by another apprentice walking into the camp. Her icy optics settled solely on him as her tail tip twitched a little with interest. Onyxpaw. Pearlpaw had found the apprentice rather attractive the past moon or two, but of course, her shy personality wouldn't allow her to actually walk up to him. It wasn't like she could strike up a conversation in the first place anyway. So instead, she took the awkward approach of simply watching him, her gaze never wavering from the tom.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 10th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
NightPath had a growl of her own as she looked at inkshadow her eyes like daggers sending a message that she didn't care
" news flash sister , this is my voice and I think the stars are more important then sleep right now " she meowed as her voice was stern she then looked back at her paws " and normally I am quiet but now since you requested me or asked me to be quiet I think I'll just keep talking . How's that sound? " she meowed calmly with a smirk and a sinister giggle , Nightpath was always quiet but when ever others got in her fur she was just .... Annoyed . She decided to do the opposite of what this she cat wanted it was always fun to anger or annoy others as they annoyed her , she had a dark sense of humor as well. Her ear twitched as her amber eyes had her normal cold look again
Inkshadow growled, "what are you? A kit? A bit immature, don't you think, to do the opposite of what I say just because I want you to do something? If you're acting like a kit, I'll treat you like one. Fine, be as LOUD as you want. Because you know what? I don't CARE ANYMORE! Go ahead, screech at the top of your lungs and see where that gets you." Inkshadow put her head on her paws, staring at Nightpath. It was up to her to make the next move.
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Inkshadow growled, "what are you? A kit? A bit immature, don't you think, to do the opposite of what I say just because I want you to do something? If you're acting like a kit, I'll treat you like one. Fine, be as LOUD as you want. Because you know what? I don't CARE ANYMORE! Go ahead, screech at the top of your lungs and see where that gets you." Inkshadow put her head on her paws, staring at Nightpath. It was up to her to make the next move.
wow! She's easy to crack! This is gonna be fun , maybe I can have some fun around this boring clan NightPath smirked again as her tail thrashed happily she couldn't help but laugh a lot , she bent over as she laughed . Her breathing was becoming more shallow as she continued to do so , she looked up at Inkshadow this time and she tried to hold in a giggle when she bit her lip . She always thought watching others reactions was something funny to see , just how they either think their right but when they are actually wrong or when their mouths drop open in shock it just brought her laughter .

" this is hilarious " she finally meowed as she took some deep breaths her amber eyes now soft and calming but yet still having that hidden sense of coldness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 10th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old November 10th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Nightsky

Nightsky padded into the clearing she decided to go hunting
Closed Thread