Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey! View Post
Drizzlekit, a little ball of grey fluff, mewed, "Thank you, miss!" She hadn't quite memorized all her clanmates' names yet.

Meanwhile, Troutkit poked a white paw between Snowstripe's legs and batted at his sister. He squeaked in triumph, until a third kit rammed into him and rolled him to the side. The third kit — another brown tom, but with mottled white marks — meowed, "Haha! I win!"

But then, Drizzlekit scootered out from under Snowstripes and hopped right on top of both her brothers. The kits batted each other in a futile attempt to win this game that probably had no rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz~ View Post

Treeheart looked to his left and smiled. Oh, a she-cat! Her name was uhh, uhmmmmmm- oh yeah! Snowstripe! His tail flicked, playing with kit? That sounded like fun!

``Sure, I'll play!`` He purred, hopping over gently.

Snowstripe smiled as Treeheart bounded over to her and the kits that was playing. She purred at all four of them and looks at Drizzlekit "Your welcome Drizzlekit." She watches the kits roll and then makes a moss ball for them and Treeheart and she bats it to them. She sat and swished her tail for the kits to practice pouncing. "awesome." She purs smiling at him and the kits.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:13 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

@Silverfur & Co
@peachfuzz~
Mottledkit rolled across the dusty ground, then bounced up and shook his fuzzy fur out. He blinked up at Treeheart and mewed, “Hewo!”

Meanwhile, Troutkit had noticed the mossball and was headbutting it in a little circle. Drizzlekit tried to bite it repeatedly, only for it to roll just out of reach of her tiny fangs.

From across the clearing, near the warriors’ den, another kit was mewling. It was Creekkit, the smallest of the litter. He seemed to have given up toddling around, and would probably like if his mother would come and get him now.

Unfortunately for Creekkit, Quailwing had dozed off in the sun.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; March 23rd, 2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 10:33 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze gave the feline a nod before walking towards the freshkill pile, glancing over his shoulder to make sure that Sloerush was following. As he went, his steps started to slow as Seabreeze started to think through more than necessary about what was happening. Was the other cat waiting for Seabreeze to start some small talk? Should Seabreeze talk or should he just wait for Slowrush to start first....too many questions. Though the other seemed to be similarly lost so Seabreeze wasn't too worried about it, just a regular and totally healthy amount of worry. Eventually, as blue eyes found themselves peering over the fresh kill pile, Seabreeze opened his mouth to mew out to the other warrior, "What is your favorite? I'll try to find some." The sandy grey-blue tom tried to smile reassuringly to the other tom and waited for their response.

Using a bi-colored paw, Seabreeze picked through the pile, stomach pinging him again with a painful reminder of his hunger. Ah-ha! There was a fish of decent sharing size right there but he didn't reach out to it. Depending on Sloerush's response, is whether or not Seabreeze will get his delightful fish or not. Though in the end he didn't really didn't mind what he got as long as he got something soon. Oh man, this was already kind of awkward wasn't it, hopefully Sloerush doesn't have high standards for his company because Seabreeze wasn't sure he could live up to them. The warrior kept the sigh building in his chest to himself and looked up with brilliant blue eyes to Sloerush, waiting for the other's response.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush took an awkward moment to comprehend what was just said to him. What was that? Oh. Right. He was asked a question. That's right.

"Uh-" He started, eyeing the fresh-kill pile. "Well, uh- I like fish..? Ye-yeah, uhm... Fish. D-Doesn't matter which kind." His eyes travelled somewhere else, away from Seabreeze and the fresh-kill pile. He found fish milding perturbing, he didn't like a slmiy and scaly texture of it. He didn't quite enjoy the look of dead mammals, either. In fact, he didn't like the look of any kind of dead things, from plants to other cats. He would never look at a dead organism without thinking about his life in ShadowClan ever again. But a cat needs to eat, don't they? Sloerush answered his own question in his head. He would usually venture out of RiverClan camp to find berry bushes, where he would just eat the berries. That was how he fed himself. Fresh-kill ocassionally but not as often.

"A-actually, it doesn't matter what I eat. I-I'll eat it anyways." That was a lie, wasn't it? He wouldn't eat anything he was given, he knew he wouldn't. But Sloerush could not bring himself up to reject an offer. It felt too... Disrespectful and rude. He wasn't even that hungry anyways. He shrugged, then glanced back at Seabreeze, his short plumed tail quivering slightly in the wind.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 24th, 2024, 01:53 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
[Open]

Adderpaw was tired. She had hurt her leg and it still ached. She figured that it was going to be that way for a long time but thankfully she could still walk. The problem was that going about normal cat business while hurt like this was draining and Adderpaw didn't do normal cat business. No instead she pushed her body to the max everyday to be the greatest cat there was. They were so severely drained.

Not wanting to take a step further, Adderpaw laid down in the clearing instead of heading to the apprentice's den. She wondered if she should tend to her own wound. She learned some tricks from Tansypaw, and yeah it wouldn't be as great as her own handy work, Adderpaw was convinced that she could do a better job at this then those who were lurking the medicine cat den. The young apprentice pondered if she would have been a good fit for being a med cat but then shook her head. No her goal was to be a deputy and didn't want to be pigeon hold to being a med cat.

Last edited by Fish; March 24th, 2024 at 01:53 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 11:05 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

brownfur sat in theclearing, wolfpaw was bored, blueriver mumbed, graywing sighed
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:38 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
[Open]

Adderpaw was tired. She had hurt her leg and it still ached. She figured that it was going to be that way for a long time but thankfully she could still walk. The problem was that going about normal cat business while hurt like this was draining and Adderpaw didn't do normal cat business. No instead she pushed her body to the max everyday to be the greatest cat there was. They were so severely drained.

Not wanting to take a step further, Adderpaw laid down in the clearing instead of heading to the apprentice's den. She wondered if she should tend to her own wound. She learned some tricks from Tansypaw, and yeah it wouldn't be as great as her own handy work, Adderpaw was convinced that she could do a better job at this then those who were lurking the medicine cat den. The young apprentice pondered if she would have been a good fit for being a med cat but then shook her head. No her goal was to be a deputy and didn't want to be pigeon hold to being a med cat.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark sat in a corner of the clearing, his eyes unfocused. He was daydreaming a lot more as of late.

He wasn't sure if he had anything to do, so he wasn't about to busy himself, not unless the time called for it. For some strange reason, he always found it hard to do busy work, even if it was busy work that could help him in the future. It was really the issues that concerned the clan that made him leap to his feet.

If he knew a whisker of knowledge about herbs he'd gather some, but he didn't know anything. So here he was, being practically useless as he stared around like a blind mouse.

Suddenly, all of the bright colors from his daydream vanished and he was back in reality, the harsh sunlight punishing him ruthlessly for dozing off for so long.

Alright, alright. I hear you, Starclan. I'll get up. I'll do something.

His green eyes floated across the clearing, but noticably hooked of the fresh kill pile. He wrinkled his oddly shaped nose at it before noticing... Somecat. Which cat? If was uh... Somebody.

He didn't know anybody, did he? How long had he been in this gosh darn clan! He should know a good amount of the cats here.

He reached halfheartedly out of the blue-ish shadows. "Hi." He said dryly to the lazing apprentice. Maybe they were just as inconvenienced as he was.

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Brambles. It had to be brambles.

She looked back at Mousekit with eyes full of confused concern. If all of this didn't work out, if the world decided to hate her and Birdsomething decided to kick her out of the clan, at least Mousekit would have his feather.

But even that wasn't promised.

She'd never gone beyond the brambles--- well, technically she had, but that was before she was reaccepted into clan life. What if this is what blew it for her?

No, no no no. She couldn't take that chance, not ever.

Her face scrunched up as she was torn between two very equally horrible decisions.

She walked curiously up to the brambles. If she knew one thing, she knew it wouldn't be right to cross them. She'd been looking at the other kits in camp and they never steps a toe out of these weird (and very prickly) things.

She looked back at Mousekit, or rather behind him, her eyes locked on a pale rock.

"Ummm..." She began, her ears flat against her head. "Any ideas?"

Tags: @zozelen

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 24th, 2024, 04:20 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

rainpaw and spottedstream exist while i was gone for 2 days

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 25th, 2024, 03:53 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey! View Post
@Silverfur & Co
@peachfuzz~
Mottledkit rolled across the dusty ground, then bounced up and shook his fuzzy fur out. He blinked up at Treeheart and mewed, “Hewo!”

Meanwhile, Troutkit had noticed the mossball and was headbutting it in a little circle. Drizzlekit tried to bite it repeatedly, only for it to roll just out of reach of her tiny fangs.

From across the clearing, near the warriors’ den, another kit was mewling. It was Creekkit, the smallest of the litter. He seemed to have given up toddling around, and would probably like if his mother would come and get him now.

Unfortunately for Creekkit, Quailwing had dozed off in the sun.

Snowstripe heard the other kit n felt sorry for them n let the others play n she looked at the other mewling kit "wanna come play?" She hoped that would cheer them up. As watched treeheart play with the other two

@peachfuzz~

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; March 25th, 2024 at 03:54 AM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 03:54 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

cedarfrost also exists

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den