Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Raven Finder!
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 06:18 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:15 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:13 PM
"And the Stars Turned with...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:11 PM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by alec
Today 06:11 PM

Old November 13th, 2019, 01:26 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@hxneysuckle
[Terribly sorry, I fixed the name in all my posts, I believe.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 13th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old November 13th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

(Late eck sorry)
@Nebby @tutler @RedHead

Minkpaw followed the patrol finding herself a bit hesitant as the neared the border. What if WindClan had been warned and was waiting for them? There could be a ambush. No! Just be careful and follow orders.
Stopping with the rest of the patrol Mink look up at the field, no real trees for cover but it looked like good hunting grounds. The fire didn't even touch the long wind blown grass. Hearing Roaringthunder's voice addressed to her she scurried after him. "Sorry." She whispered falling into line be hind the two warriors, marking with TunderClan scent as she did. Be out in the open felt unnatural but Minkpaw was sure she'd get used to it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 13th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

It was dark, and all was silent. Flintstar's pawsteps were light as he stepped out of the shadows of Thunderclan territory, eyes moving every which way as he took in the area. He hadn't been to the Windclan border recently, but still often reacalled what it looked like. There were a few sparse trees over the border, they provided plenty of shelter, more than what most of Thunderclan territory gave at that moment. He glanced over the territory one more time before turning to his patrol members behind him.
"Cricketchirp, Dragonlily, Rosebriar, begin marking on that far side, and make your way up to that large stump." He pointed to the stump with his tail, which was quite a few badger lengths into the territory. "Adderfrost, Minkpaw, Roaringthunder, begin on the opposite side, and make your way up to that clump of heather." Again, he pointed with his tail to the clump, that was sitting just at the top of the rise. Flintstar wanted to be able to have a place where they could easily look out for incoming Windclan cats, for future reference. "Blossomclaw, you'll come with me, and we'll start in the middle by that oak." He then flicked his tail to send the patrols members off, glancing at Blossomclaw before stepping over the border. This was it.

Blossomclaw nodded, glancing behind her as all the others left off before hesitently following behind Flintstar. Why oh why did she have to go with the leader himself? She was already against enough of this plan and the only thing she was trying to worry about was slipping up. Sighing, she sniffed the air once more before walking up to the oak tree, glancing at her leader. Silently, she studied how he acted as she started putting down the new markers. Why in the world has Thunderclan come to stealing territory. They couldn't just settle this by talking it out? She was sure the other clans would help, why would they not! Then again, thinking of how stingy Shadowclan is... No, not thinking about that, they would help. If only there was a shred of honestly in one of these cats.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 13th, 2019, 05:25 PM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Late eck sorry)
@Nebby @tutler @RedHead

Minkpaw followed the patrol finding herself a bit hesitant as the neared the border. What if WindClan had been warned and was waiting for them? There could be a ambush. No! Just be careful and follow orders.
Stopping with the rest of the patrol Mink look up at the field, no real trees for cover but it looked like good hunting grounds. The fire didn't even touch the long wind blown grass. Hearing Roaringthunder's voice addressed to her she scurried after him. "Sorry." She whispered falling into line be hind the two warriors, marking with TunderClan scent as she did. Be out in the open felt unnatural but Minkpaw was sure she'd get used to it.
@tutler @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead
Adderfrost stopped marking, reaching the clump of heather that Flintstar had mentioned. "Minkpaw, Roaringthunder, can you mark around the rock?" He looked out onto the expanse of moorland, WindClan's land, and he couldv'e sworn he saw WindClan's camp. He narrowed his blue eyes, trying to see if there was movement. Luckily, there was nothing.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 13th, 2019, 05:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Roaringthunder sens es the young she cat was nervous and let his large tail brush up against his shoulder comfortingly as they padded up the open moorland and headed towards the places flintstar had identified for them to take. He picked up the pace though willingly fell in behind adderfrost as he took the lead and kicked up his own pace.

As he was.. asked to mark the border he willingly pulled aside, slipping along the rock leaving his personal scent on its rough exterior, though catching moss and dirt as he did so. Then hoisting himself up he scratched his claws over the moss laden rock just to solidify the action, letting Minkpaw do her part. “Go catch up with Adderfrost” he mrrowed in another calming tone as he continued to leave his scent on it. “I’ll catch up” he added briskly urging her to keep on. @Nebby @Fuzzyfeline

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 13th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Dust @hxneysuckle
(Cherry is so dramatic)

Silentwhisper still couldn't believe the attitude and dramatic overdo Cherryfrost was pulling over this patrol. Did she not realize she had to do normal warrior duties? At least Hazelflower was chill and seemed nice.
Following the older molly to the ThunderClan border the powdery gray and white molly checked for anything unusual. It seemed that a ThunderClan patrol had just been through here but must didn't appear to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post
Roaringthunder sens es the young she cat was nervous and let his large tail brush up against his shoulder comfortingly as they padded up the open moorland and headed towards the places flintstar had identified for them to take. He picked up the pace though willingly fell in behind adderfrost as he took the lead and kicked up his own pace.

As he was.. asked to mark the border he willingly pulled aside, slipping along the rock leaving his personal scent on its rough exterior, though catching moss and dirt as he did so. Then hoisting himself up he scratched his claws over the moss laden rock just to solidify the action, letting Minkpaw do her part. “Go catch up with Adderfrost” he mrrowed in another calming tone as he continued to leave his scent on it. “I’ll catch up” he added briskly urging her to keep on. @Nebby @Fuzzyfeline
@Nebby

Minkpaw stopped at the heather tail twitching behind her. Having a tail brush against her the brown molly almost jumped before realizing who it was. Roaringthunder really was nice. He must have realized she was nervous or something. But she needed to get over it. To be brave.
Nodding to Adderfrost Minkpaw followed Roaringthunder up to the bolder tail twitching as she did. After marking this they might be close to done, there was a lot of them. Leaving her scent on her part the lengthy apprentice was calming down a bit. Nothing was going bad so far. With the warriors words she looked up at him. Was he always so calm? "Okay." She replied before heading back to Adderfrost. "Marked the bolder, Roaringthunder sent be back to you." Mink whispered before casting a glace around for Flintstar.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Dust @Fuzzyfeline ]

Cherryfrost lagged behind the other two, grumbling about random things the entire time they walked to the border. Her tail lashed wildly and she sighed loud enough to scare away all the prey in the territory. "Why does the sky look that way? It's making me look bad! And oh my, this wind is making my fur bristle! Can someone please tell the weather to stop?" She droned on and on, finding many things to complain about as she was forced to go on the patrol.
Old November 14th, 2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Dust @hxneysuckle
(Cherry is so dramatic)

Silentwhisper still couldn't believe the attitude and dramatic overdo Cherryfrost was pulling over this patrol. Did she not realize she had to do normal warrior duties? At least Hazelflower was chill and seemed nice.
Following the older molly to the ThunderClan border the powdery gray and white molly checked for anything unusual. It seemed that a ThunderClan patrol had just been through here but must didn't appear to do anything.

@Nebby

Minkpaw stopped at the heather tail twitching behind her. Having a tail brush against her the brown molly almost jumped before realizing who it was. Roaringthunder really was nice. He must have realized she was nervous or something. But she needed to get over it. To be brave.
Nodding to Adderfrost Minkpaw followed Roaringthunder up to the bolder tail twitching as she did. After marking this they might be close to done, there was a lot of them. Leaving her scent on her part the lengthy apprentice was calming down a bit. Nothing was going bad so far. With the warriors words she looked up at him. Was he always so calm? "Okay." She replied before heading back to Adderfrost. "Marked the bolder, Roaringthunder sent be back to you." Mink whispered before casting a glace around for Flintstar.
Adderfrost stole a glace at Minkpaw. He nodded to her. "Alright. Let's head back to where we started. Roarinthunder can catch up." He trotted back to the start, noting the other patrol was back, but no sign of Flintstar and Blossomclaw yet. He sat down, waching where they had disappeared for any movement.

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; November 14th, 2019 at 05:39 AM.
Old November 14th, 2019, 04:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar felt excitement buzz within his stomach, he hadn't felt this enthralled in a while. Thunderclan had stood in the background for so long, and finally, they were doing something out of the ordinary. Plus, it helped their clan as well, so it was a win-win for him. There was a small smile on his face as he reached the oak tree, starting to put down the markers. He didn't pay much attention to Blossomclaw, trusting in his clanmate to get her job done quickly and easily. Once he was done, he walked up to the oak and ran his claws down it for good measure, leaving thick gouges in the trunk.
Once both he and Blossomclaw were finished, the leader made it back to the rest of the patrol, head held high in triumph, as if he had just accomplished a great feat. Which, technically, he had. "We'll call this place Thunderglade." He announced, taking a look around at the piece of territory they'd snagged. The oak tree was the largest tree here, most of the other trees small and spread out quite a lot. They'd extended the territory to the rise where the oak tree sat, and the grass underpaw was soft to the touch. Flintstar was proud of this new piece of land. It would be perfect to get Thunderclan back in high spirits. Nodding to his patrol, he gave them all a smile. "Thanks for accompanying me on this patrol, you all have earned yourself a night of good rest, as well as my faith in you as clanmembers." He waved his tail over the new chunk of land, before walking through the crowd of cats. "Keep your eyes out, I have a feeling there will be trouble to come. But for now, let's go get some sleep." He then began walking back towards camp, waving his tail towards Minkpaw for her to come walk beside him. He was proud of her efforts here tonight, and believed it deserved his acknowledgement.

@Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Nebby @tutler @Fuzzyfeline @Pepperkins @hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 14th, 2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintstar felt excitement buzz within his stomach, he hadn't felt this enthralled in a while. Thunderclan had stood in the background for so long, and finally, they were doing something out of the ordinary. Plus, it helped their clan as well, so it was a win-win for him. There was a small smile on his face as he reached the oak tree, starting to put down the markers. He didn't pay much attention to Blossomclaw, trusting in his clanmate to get her job done quickly and easily. Once he was done, he walked up to the oak and ran his claws down it for good measure, leaving thick gouges in the trunk.
Once both he and Blossomclaw were finished, the leader made it back to the rest of the patrol, head held high in triumph, as if he had just accomplished a great feat. Which, technically, he had. "We'll call this place Thunderglade." He announced, taking a look around at the piece of territory they'd snagged. The oak tree was the largest tree here, most of the other trees small and spread out quite a lot. They'd extended the territory to the rise where the oak tree sat, and the grass underpaw was soft to the touch. Flintstar was proud of this new piece of land. It would be perfect to get Thunderclan back in high spirits. Nodding to his patrol, he gave them all a smile. "Thanks for accompanying me on this patrol, you all have earned yourself a night of good rest, as well as my faith in you as clanmembers." He waved his tail over the new chunk of land, before walking through the crowd of cats. "Keep your eyes out, I have a feeling there will be trouble to come. But for now, let's go get some sleep." He then began walking back towards camp, waving his tail towards Minkpaw for her to come walk beside him. He was proud of her efforts here tonight, and believed it deserved his acknowledgement.

@Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Nebby @tutler @Fuzzyfeline @Pepperkins @hxneysuckle

Adderfrost purred, following Flintstar. He took a last glance at the clearing. Thunderglade. I like the sound of that! His blue eyes shown with confidence. They're mission was complete. For now.

•••

Character Site