Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM

Old June 26th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

"Well, why don't you go and catch some prey and bring it back to camp?" He mewed padding back to the camp. @thenyanminecart
Old June 26th, 2020, 01:03 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moonraven @alan --
{Just decided to post it here seeing as Twi left camp already}

"Hey... Wait up!" Stagpaw was still half asleep, the apprentice having been busy attempting to rub his face with his paw. He had wanted it to be somewhat useful but it seemed it was not going to work for him. Yet he heard his name called by that deputy... what was his name? Stagpaw had never exactly bothered to pay attention, he was Twiglight's apprentice, no one's else and therefore well.... the other cat didn't want a nickname so Stag would just call them... cat. That was when it finally registered to him that he was going somewhere? To the Shadowclan border? Wasn't it those evil cats? "Twiglight!" he yelped has he tried to end up in a small run, his limping gait slowing him down a large amount. "We going to see the evil shadow cats?" the apprentice questioned as he finally managed to catch up to his mentor then looked up at the other cat who was going to accompany them. "Cattleface?" He questioned as well. He had never claimed to be good at names all in all.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 26th, 2020, 01:21 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

@WarriorsAndHorses

(The plan was for Sunpelt to get suspicious, since Blackpaw was Twistedpaw's friend and Blackpaw attacked Rosepaw, who also happened to tell him about the friendship between the two. Right? And then Sunpelt would report it to Twilightstar.)

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 26th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

(He is suspicious but he's not showing it because he is clever boi) @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old June 26th, 2020, 01:32 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

@WarriorsAndHorses (Okay.)

Twistedpaw nodded, shifting nervously on her paws. In the distance, she spotted a mouse nibbling on the grass. With a glance at Sunpelt, she went toward it. WindClan cats ran, didn't they? But she had to sneak up on it because she couldn't run fast at first. Crouching down, Twistedpaw went and crept toward it, lurching a bit from side to side. Right before she was in position, the mouse saw her and ran off. Taking after it, Twistedpaw stumbled due to her tail and was able to snag its tail with a claw. Panting, her underside covered in dirt, she killed it and stoop up, panting. The mouse rested at her paws and embarrassment coursed through her. I probably looked so dumb. Tired, she sat down.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 26th, 2020, 02:30 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Moonraven // @Arie ]

Walking with the other two , Applehaze was a bit behind the group. Looking around the area , seeming to be a bit disconnected from reality. “Hey , hey , hey! Look , a bird!” He said , watching a bird , he didn't know what kind , fly overhead. Looking forward he would let out a gasp. How did he get so far behind? He hurried to catch up , slowing his pace once he was padding alongside an apprentice. Stickpaw? Stagpaw? He was sure it was the second option. Twiglight? He thought questioningly , but decided to mind his own business and not ask about it. Maybe it was a nickname? It sure sounded like one. Feeling a pair of eyes on him , the tom looked down to Stagpaw. “Cattleface? Who's that?” He asked. Maybe it was a shadowclanner he had never heard of. After a minute or so he realized the apprentice was talking to him. He was Cattleface. “Oooh..” He murmured before shaking his head. “It's Applehaze-- Apple , then haze. Not Cattleface.” He told.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; June 26th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old June 26th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar parted her maw as she scented the air as they made the way over to the border, it didn't seem like anything was too out of order. She already knew where some of the fainter scents had come from, so she didn't bother causing a ruckus about them.
"Paras-" The lilac leader was about to tell Parasite to shush, she was right freaking there. But then he went ahead and addressed Applehaze... as Cattleface? Where in the world did he come up with this stuff? How did he screw up everyone's name so badly? It seemed like it was only the names he ever heard strangely.
"Oh, no. Your name is now Cattelface. I've tried several times to explain my name to him, yet still, I remain Twig." She told Applehaze, scowling down at Parasite. It was one letter, one letter she wanted off was that too much to ask for!!
"The ShadowClan cats aren't evil, they're just meaner than most." Twilightstar quickly corrected him. "You see those trees up ahead," she pointed her nose toward the broad stripe of pines.
"They're different from the trees in ThunderClan territory, see how they block out the sunlight more and making the land look darker and creepier, that is ShadowClan's territory." She explained to her apprentice, "I want you to take a big whiff and tell me what you smell?"

@alan @Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 27th, 2020, 03:54 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Spiderfrost --

Then gaining knowledge it was. It was one of the silver tom's favourite things to do in truth, teaching from what he knew and gaining knowledge himself. He may have not had the best luck with apprentices lately but it was still one of the few things that even in the dark hells of his depression that he had held onto and followed through with. It was... therapeutic in a way. Teaching from your own knowledge of life. He knew he in truth wasn't meant to teach Daisy... No Lilypaw, about morals but rather the customs of Windclan, yet he could not resist on this little lesson that meant so very much to him and his own experiences that related to it. "Windclan's side of the border as you know, is way more open. The rolling hills further up," Breezefeather pointed with his tail the way they'd come from, "provides good lookout spots for the border though. Requires good eyes, but... it ois another advantage that is to be gained from the terrain." Moving further along he gained a whiff of the borders, they seemed freshly marked so he wouldn't bother remarking them, not for now. "Nothing much has happened on these borders for a while it seems... Peace has done good for everyone." His ears twitched at that because he knew himself all too well, that even with peace between the clans that did not mean unrest did not exist and uncomfortable moments either. It came with the nature of the clans.

-- @alan @Moonraven --

Stagpaw nodded in confirmation, blue eyes brimming with laughter as Twiglight confirmed his naming of the other cat. Cattleface. Yet when Cattleface tried to correct him he frowned and scrunched up his nose, "Cattle... face." It was logical to the young tom, the words make sense and whatever words Cattleface was saying did not make sense at all. Yet when Twiglight started ranting about being called Twig, the apprentice poked his mentor with a paw to gesture to her grey fur. "Twig got grey fur. A twig can be grey. Hence... Twig." This one he actually had an accurate reason for, and he would probably not change it. Not that he hadn't tried to pronounce her proper name and failed.. twice. Well it was too hard. Yet looking where Twig was pointing he hobbled a bit closer not exactly paying much attention to where he was putting his paws. "So... Shadow cats are not evil, but rather just shadows? Are they all white? Since they don't see the sun very much, they must all be pale wont they?" He didn't know what he was trying to get at but... he tried! "Why do Shadowclan live with trees? Don't they hurt their paws and heads from running into them? Or.... do they live in the trees?" Question after question blabbered out of Stagpaw's mouth as he gazed over the border. Now he was supposed to do something... take a deep breath and smell. Yet all he could smell was Twiglight and he knew if he was going to give that answer he was probably 1) going to get cuffed over the ears, 2) called stupid, 3) be abandoned by the border to be eaten by the evil Shadow cats. He wasn't exactly fond of any of those options so he just let his gaze wander until he spotted something that was sure to distract Twiglight from the fact that he'd avoided answering her question. "Cattleface, Twiglight! Loook! BIIG Clouds!" the apprentice gestured to a group of big floof monsters that were just walking around. Was there baby floof monsters too? Maybe.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:01 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Moonraven // @Arie ]

Well , he guessed his name was now Cattleface , given by Stagpaw. “But why Cattleface?” Applehaze asked , looking down to the apprentice. He kind of understood twiglight , twigs could be grey. But he didn't look like cattle! He wasn't spotted. Where did the face part come from? He was completely stumped. Confused. Whatever you want to call it. He just didn't understand one bit! Listening to Twilightstar and Stagpaw chatter about shadowclan , he looked around. Hm..hm. Maybe he could see that one bird again? Though , he kind of wanted to see a butterfly. They were pretty , oh! But so were little ladybugs-- wait , he was getting off topic. Oops. Turning to the apprentice again , the part of shadowclan cats living in the trees piqued his interest. “Living in the trees...I think that would make it hard to hunt. I mean , what if they got too high in the trees and fell or something? Wouldn't that hurt their paws?” He didn't really bother correcting Stagpaw on how shadowclan cats lived.
Quickly looking around as soon as Stagpaw yelled about some big clouds , he caught sight of the creatures walking around. What? How? When? Wait. Those weren't clouds , they were...um..sheep? Goats? “Hey , those are sheep right? Not goats?” He asked , looking to Twilightstar. He was pretty sure they weren't goats , but he needed someone to confirm that.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 29th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

It seriously felt like she had taken out two apprentices, not one and a warrior. Applehaze had this almost kitten innocents to him that made it hard for the leader not to group him and Parasite together.
His answer to Parasite's question in the form of another stupid question only strengthens her thoughts on the tom.
"ShadowClan doesn't live in trees, Applehaze, you're not really helping." Unfortunately, she wasn't all that fond of Parasite's nickname for the tom. It was strange like his nickname for her mother.
"I have no clue why they want to live all cooped up and hidden like timid rabbits but to each their own." Twilightstar yawned without giving a straight answer to the dumb questions.
"You can ask them about their paws if we meet a patrol." Why were they both stuck on cats hurting their paws?
"That is not a cloud, clouds live in the sky, Parasite." Twilightstar was in the middle of raising her paw to smack Parasite over the head since he didn't answer her correctly, he saved himself with the cloud thing when Applehaze spoke up as well.
"Those are sheep, goats have those funny branches sticking out of their heads, I think." She glanced at Applehaze while setting her forepaw down.
"I don't think I've ever seen sheep around here before, perhaps they're moving around." She knew some animals like moving their groups around, for weather reasons or something like that. Twilightstar padded over towards the flock. She was very mindful of the dirt the sheep left around on the ground.
"Don't walk or play in the dirt." She sighed to the pair behind her as she bounced over a pile of brown mud look balls with a horrible scent.
@Arie @alan

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 29th, 2020 at 11:29 AM.