Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Emilia blinked her eyes open. She had always been a light sleeper, and by the looks of it, it was early morning. For once, she had woken up at the right time. She went to the window, looking outside. She supposed she could let her children sleep in a little while, but soon she would have to open her shop. The kids didn't have anywhere to go, as she didn't trust the schools, so they tagged along and help her work at the shop. She grabbed her mask, slipping on, and walked downstairs to get some breakfast.
(Open? Do you mind if a dreamwatcher bullies you a bit? Nothing serious, just like searching the house and some words exchanged?)
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Aella took the book with shaking hands, "you didn't have to do that. It wasn't worth much anyway. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." She sighed. "What motivates people to steal? Sure, we all need money, but why steal that book? He literally took the thing with the least value. It's like he stole it to practice, or as a trial run. I don't know anymore. With our corrupt queen and horrible laws, nothing is going well in Averandi." Aella looked out the window, thinking about what she had just said.
Lalia walked back up to the man to retrieve her dagger and sighed she walked back inside the store as she put her dagger away. She noticed the shopkeepers fear when she grabbed the book back , she grabbed her own book and looked at Aella " ...but it is yours He shouldn't steal it. He should have looked at who the people he was gonna have to deal with first before taking it.... " she said and looked down her eyes had a look of slight sadness in them . She wasn't frightening or she seemed not to be frightening but her scars and strong look didn't help that . But she couldn't help but wonder if Aella was afraid now
is she afraid of me now? That I threw my dagger at a theif? How else was I supposed to stop him??

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia walked back up to the man to retrieve her dagger and sighed she walked back inside the store as she put her dagger away. She noticed the shopkeepers fear when she grabbed the book back , she grabbed her own book and looked at Aella " ...but it is yours He shouldn't steal it. He should have looked at who the people he was gonna have to deal with first before taking it.... " she said and looked down her eyes had a look of slight sadness in them . She wasn't frightening or she seemed not to be frightening but her scars and strong look didn't help that . But she couldn't help but wonder if Aella was afraid now
is she afraid of me now? That I threw my dagger at a theif? How else was I supposed to stop him??
Aella sighed as she put the book back on the shelf. "I know he shouldn't have stolen it, but it really wasn't worth that much trouble. I just don't want to have you go to the queen for that..." she said, unsure of how to continue. Don't worry about it, she's a sunling. Honored by the people, including the queen. She'd get off lightly, if charged at all. "Should we take the thief to the dreamwatchers?" Aella asked lightly, wondering what Lalia's response would be.
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Aella sighed as she put the book back on the shelf. "I know he shouldn't have stolen it, but it really wasn't worth that much trouble. I just don't want to have you go to the queen for that..." she said, unsure of how to continue. Don't worry about it, she's a sunling. Honored by the people, including the queen. She'd get off lightly, if charged at all. "Should we take the thief to the dreamwatchers?" Aella asked lightly, wondering what Lalia's response would be.
Lalia still looked down she heard what Aella said she now looked at her
" it's the right thing to do " she said and looked at the man who held his ankle he hissed in pain " she tried to kill me! Kill me! I think my ankle is broken! " he yelled . Lalia growled and sighed she walked up to the man and grabbed him by his shirt collar " shall we? " she asked still holding her book

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Lalia still looked down she heard what Aella said she now looked at her
" it's the right thing to do " she said and looked at the man who held his ankle he hissed in pain " she tried to kill me! Kill me! I think my ankle is broken! " he yelled . Lalia growled and sighed she walked up to the man and grabbed him by his shirt collar " shall we? " she asked still holding her book
Aella was internally laughing but knew it was probably not okay to do so, so she kept it in. She watched the happenings before her silently, and hoping the man would learn his lesson. He shouldn't have to spend his life in prison... but he couldn't steal either. The easiest thing for him would be to accept he had done something wrong, and never do it again. But Aella knew this was unlikely, so she let what happened, happen.
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Aella was internally laughing but knew it was probably not okay to do so, so she kept it in. She watched the happenings before her silently, and hoping the man would learn his lesson. He shouldn't have to spend his life in prison... but he couldn't steal either. The easiest thing for him would be to accept he had done something wrong, and never do it again. But Aella knew this was unlikely, so she let what happened, happen.
The man kept saying nonsense " I think my ankle is broken! She broke it! She's insane ! " the man said and Lalia rolled her eyes she tossed him in the middle of the street then he grunted . " will you be quiet your still alive now leave before the queen finds you " Lalia said her eyes narrowed looking deadly again. The man ran off but he did trip every few seconds . She thought he learned his lesson she now looked back at Aella
" so..... What you wanna do now? " she asked

Old December 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
(Open? Do you mind if a dreamwatcher bullies you a bit? Nothing serious, just like searching the house and some words exchanged?)
Not at all.
Silas opened his eyes, scanning the room. The blinds were still pulled back.
He sat up, pulling them open as sun trickled in the room. Most of his kind shrank back..but he stayed, taking it in. He knew this was odd, but it was just for him, his own little comfort. He heard a timid knock on the door, and closed the blinds once more, slipping on his mask as he went to open the door. Just as he had expected. Laslo stood at the door in her nightgown. He smirked.
"Mornin'." He said, letting her in. He paused, as she sat on the bed, to look outside, then shut the door. His mom was probably downstairs, or still asleep.
Laslo and Silas tended to do this, in case they woke her up. This way, they could quietly talk and play.
Old December 19th, 2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
The man kept saying nonsense " I think my ankle is broken! She broke it! She's insane ! " the man said and Lalia rolled her eyes she tossed him in the middle of the street then he grunted . " will you be quiet your still alive now leave before the queen finds you " Lalia said her eyes narrowed looking deadly again. The man ran off but he did trip every few seconds . She thought he learned his lesson she now looked back at Aella
" so..... What you wanna do now? " she asked
Aella shrugged. "I don't know... maybe if you had time... you could teach me to fight? So I could defend myself," she said hopefully. Ever since she was younger, she had wanted to be able to do everything. She had wanted to dance, read, write, fight, play an instrument, sing, and everything else that anyone could hope for. As she had gotten older, her childish dream had faded. But now that there was an opportunity for her to get one step closer... she had to take it, or at least try. She remembered what her father had told her. He said to have realistic expectations, or she would be disappointed. All the girls her age told her to be content with what she had. But Aella never really shook that hope off.
Old December 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Not at all.
Silas opened his eyes, scanning the room. The blinds were still pulled back.
He sat up, pulling them open as sun trickled in the room. Most of his kind shrank back..but he stayed, taking it in. He knew this was odd, but it was just for him, his own little comfort. He heard a timid knock on the door, and closed the blinds once more, slipping on his mask as he went to open the door. Just as he had expected. Laslo stood at the door in her nightgown. He smirked.
"Mornin'." He said, letting her in. He paused, as she sat on the bed, to look outside, then shut the door. His mom was probably downstairs, or still asleep.
Laslo and Silas tended to do this, in case they woke her up. This way, they could quietly talk and play.
Celso walked up to a house known for being home to a family of darklings. He sneered as he saw a woman wearing a mask inside the home. He pounded on the door, "Mandatory search! Open the door, or I'll open it for you!" Sure it wasn't in his job description to search homes, but he honestly was scared of the darklings. He felt the need to 'put them in their place' so that he didn't feel threatened. Coupled with his horrible personality, this turned into prejudice and led to hate. The Alpha Shadows scared him... he thought they were unpredictable and outrageous. He saw no cause behind it, like all the rest of the ignorant people that made up his friend group. He rolled his eyes as he waited for the people inside to respond.
Old December 19th, 2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Aella shrugged. "I don't know... maybe if you had time... you could teach me to fight? So I could defend myself," she said hopefully. Ever since she was younger, she had wanted to be able to do everything. She had wanted to dance, read, write, fight, play an instrument, sing, and everything else that anyone could hope for. As she had gotten older, her childish dream had faded. But now that there was an opportunity for her to get one step closer... she had to take it, or at least try. She remembered what her father had told her. He said to have realistic expectations, or she would be disappointed. All the girls her age told her to be content with what she had. But Aella never really shook that hope off.
She smiled wide she loves to fight and maybe she hoped she can pass her skills down to some one .
" of course! I can teach you to hunt as well maybe give you a few tips on how to actually stalk your prey " she said her voice was laced with excitement . She remembered when she first gotten her shield and dagger her father said that there's nothing wrong with a lady learning how to fight . And it did come to great use for protection and other things .Her shield ...She looked behind herself to see her trusty protector it was a bit old made of metal painted red with a black symbol in the middle "when do you wish to start?" She asked now looking back at Aella

Last edited by Leucos; December 19th, 2017 at 04:31 PM.