Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old December 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Celso walked up to a house known for being home to a family of darklings. He sneered as he saw a woman wearing a mask inside the home. He pounded on the door, "Mandatory search! Open the door, or I'll open it for you!" Sure it wasn't in his job description to search homes, but he honestly was scared of the darklings. He felt the need to 'put them in their place' so that he didn't feel threatened. Coupled with his horrible personality, this turned into prejudice and led to hate. The Alpha Shadows scared him... he thought they were unpredictable and outrageous. He saw no cause behind it, like all the rest of the ignorant people that made up his friend group. He rolled his eyes as he waited for the people inside to respond.
Emilia opened the door, looking him up and down. She could sense his annoyance, and wanted to spite him further. "Let me get the kids" she said, as she turned to walk upstairs. She saw that Laslo's door was open. She assumed she was with Silas, so she called loud, so it was enough to be heard despite the door,'' Come on out you two!" "We have company.." Silas and Laslo opened the door, their heads peeking out. Laslo took her hand, her stuffed cat in the other, from when they had been playing, and the three walked downstairs to greet the man.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
She smiled wide she loves to fight and maybe she hoped she can pass her skills down to some one .
" of course! I can teach you to hunt as well maybe give you a few tips on how to actually stalk your prey " she said her voice was laced with excitement . She remembered when she first gotten her shield and dagger her father said that there's nothing wrong with a lady learning how to fight . And it did come to great use for protection and other things .Her shield ...She looked behind herself to see her trusty protector it was a bit old made of metal painted red with a black symbol in the middle "when do you wish to start?" She asked now looking back at Aella
"When? Now would work... except my shop has to be open for eight hours," Aella said, thinking how she could circumvent that rule. "Oh! We could go behind the shop, and put a bell out. Customers ring it when they need assistance or to pay," Aella continued, "and to discourage stealing, tell them I'm in the back of the shop, so they wouldn't dare." She remembered how the other man had waltzed in and stolen the book, but she decided to not think about that. Besides, I think a dreamwatcher was walking by here not too long ago. They'll see if something's up She assured herself, and decided not to think about all of the other possibilities. She looked to Lalia for approval.
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Emilia opened the door, looking him up and down. She could sense his annoyance, and wanted to spite him further. "Let me get the kids" she said, as she turned to walk upstairs. She saw that Laslo's door was open. She assumed she was with Silas, so she called loud, so it was enough to be heard despite the door,'' Come on out you two!" "We have company.." Silas and Laslo opened the door, their heads peeking out. Laslo took her hand, her stuffed cat in the other, from when they had been playing, and the three walked downstairs to greet the man.
Celso looked coldly at the family. "Where's your husband?" he asked. He was of the opinion that a man should rule the family, no exceptions. "What's with the..." he gestured to the masks, "disguises. Are you Alpha shadows?" Celso raised an eyebrow. He always spoke before thinking about what he was going to say, so he rolled his eyes and continued on his unnecessary speech, "I'm searching your house for illegal weapons or evidence of any other... illegal stuff." Despite being a dreamwatcher, he was not familiar with the darkling laws, so he often made up his own. He made sure Thea wasn't around to tattle on him, then he waltzed into the home. How do darklings have such a nice home? Probably stealing jobs and goods from cloaklings. The winglings probably gave up all their money for these people. Sometimes winglings are just as bad as darklings. Celso sighed and shook his head. He was the most racist you could get without making a terrorist group made of cloaklings. The sad part was that he could probably do it if he tried, but he wouldn't. He was much too lazy to do that.
Old December 19th, 2017, 08:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
"When? Now would work... except my shop has to be open for eight hours," Aella said, thinking how she could circumvent that rule. "Oh! We could go behind the shop, and put a bell out. Customers ring it when they need assistance or to pay," Aella continued, "and to discourage stealing, tell them I'm in the back of the shop, so they wouldn't dare." She remembered how the other man had waltzed in and stolen the book, but she decided to not think about that. Besides, I think a dreamwatcher was walking by here not too long ago. They'll see if something's up She assured herself, and decided not to think about all of the other possibilities. She looked to Lalia for approval.
Lalia nodded in approval she started to walk out of the store she grabbed her shield and held her dagger she looked at Aella from the corner of her eye " I'll let you get ready " she said with a smile she turned the the corner that would lead to the back. She was actually excited as much as the shopkeeper was . father will be proud of me! I'm finally teaching some one how to fight

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 19th, 2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:32 AM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Celso looked coldly at the family. "Where's your husband?" he asked. He was of the opinion that a man should rule the family, no exceptions. "What's with the..." he gestured to the masks, "disguises. Are you Alpha shadows?" Celso raised an eyebrow. He always spoke before thinking about what he was going to say, so he rolled his eyes and continued on his unnecessary speech, "I'm searching your house for illegal weapons or evidence of any other... illegal stuff." Despite being a dreamwatcher, he was not familiar with the darkling laws, so he often made up his own. He made sure Thea wasn't around to tattle on him, then he waltzed into the home. How do darklings have such a nice home? Probably stealing jobs and goods from cloaklings. The winglings probably gave up all their money for these people. Sometimes winglings are just as bad as darklings. Celso sighed and shook his head. He was the most racist you could get without making a terrorist group made of cloaklings. The sad part was that he could probably do it if he tried, but he wouldn't. He was much too lazy to do that.
Ok, two ideas I forgot to mention, but when Silas opened the curtains, what if they were half breeds? That would explain why the father isn't in the picture, and why Silas secretly likes the warmth of the sun. Also, what if the only reason they try to be good is because they have evolved into civility? Whenever their bad side shows is when they lash out by means of violence, sarcasm, for example. That would explain why they appear more sinister. Anyways, away we go!

Before his mother could speak, irritated by the man's nosiness, Silas replied "We have our reasons.'' "Although I'm sure someone like you wouldn't understand the dislike for publicity, as high and mighty as you are." Whether or not Emilia was shocked or displeased at her son for speaking out of turn, it didn't show. "We aren't." "Although I'm sure that won't satisfy you." She turned, wanting to talk with him in private. Emilia's voice grew more threatening, as she said,"You've done enough by coming here, but the law is law." "However," she said, her voice chillingly pleasant once more. ''Don't think I didn't hear you." "You may go through what you please, but I don't want you tearing apart our house, nor completely disregarding our privacy.""Some questions I don't wish to answer."
Old December 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Ok, two ideas I forgot to mention, but when Silas opened the curtains, what if they were half breeds? That would explain why the father isn't in the picture, and why Silas secretly likes the warmth of the sun. Also, what if the only reason they try to be good is because they have evolved into civility? Whenever their bad side shows is when they lash out by means of violence, sarcasm, for example. That would explain why they appear more sinister. Anyways, away we go!

Before his mother could speak, irritated by the man's nosiness, Silas replied "We have our reasons.'' "Although I'm sure someone like you wouldn't understand the dislike for publicity, as high and mighty as you are." Whether or not Emilia was shocked or displeased at her son for speaking out of turn, it didn't show. "We aren't." "Although I'm sure that won't satisfy you." She turned, wanting to talk with him in private. Emilia's voice grew more threatening, as she said,"You've done enough by coming here, but the law is law." "However," she said, her voice chillingly pleasant once more. ''Don't think I didn't hear you." "You may go through what you please, but I don't want you tearing apart our house, nor completely disregarding our privacy.""Some questions I don't wish to answer."
(Ooh, I like that idea)
Celso's anger flared at the family's response. He did consider himself as 'high and mighty', although he didn't catch the sarcasm in the boy's voice. "I can do whatever I want," he replied coldly. Walking further into the house, he noticed that the house was nicely furnished, unlike the type that he had seen in the slums of Averandi. He faltered, unsure why exactly he was searching the house. First of all, where do I start? And second of all, what do I look for? Celso wondered. He glanced around the house, and began shuffling through trunks of items. Amazingly, none of this embarrassed Celso. He had trouble imagining anyone thinking of him as anything but 'noble'. After all, the only reason he had become a dreamwatcher is because he had exceptional talent in his power, and he hated darklings. That was all that was really required in the job. Celso thought of some of them a disgrace. Some of them are winglings, and a few of them want peace with the darklings. How disgusting. he thought. His thought process mainly consisted of (1) Boosting his self-esteem abnormally high. (2) putting others down so that he seems better. And (3) making sure he can do whatever he wants. He stopped looking through things and looked at the family. A small shred of guilt ran through him but soon disappeared. He cursed his conscience.
Old December 20th, 2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Lalia nodded in approval she started to walk out of the store she grabbed her shield and held her dagger she looked at Aella from the corner of her eye " I'll let you get ready " she said with a smile she turned the the corner that would lead to the back. She was actually excited as much as the shopkeeper was . father will be proud of me! I'm finally teaching some one how to fight
Aella quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and put it on the desk next to a bell. She ran upstairs and changed into pants and a work shirt. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and looked into the mirror. She willed her wings to appear, admiring them in her reflection. She rarely had her wings out because of all of the unrest between the races. She leaped downstairs and walked outside. She smiled and asked, "So, what first?"
Old December 20th, 2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Aella quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and put it on the desk next to a bell. She ran upstairs and changed into pants and a work shirt. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and looked into the mirror. She willed her wings to appear, admiring them in her reflection. She rarely had her wings out because of all of the unrest between the races. She leaped downstairs and walked outside. She smiled and asked, "So, what first?"
Lalia had a small smile but it quickly vanished her happiness was replaced by seriousness he grip on her weapons were tighter
" First grab a suitable item you think is a good weapon we are learning how to fight. This means no laughing or giggling . only focus and seriousness . This isn't a game this is preparation for when you need to defend yourself or fight for this kingdom . For there is no laughing or giggling in battles " she stated her tone was stern her eyes looked a bit deadly

Last edited by Leucos; December 20th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Lalia had a small smile but it quickly vanished her happiness was replaced by seriousness he grip on her weapons were tighter
" First grab a suitable item you think is a good weapon we are learning how to fight. This means no laughing or giggling . only focus and seriousness . This isn't a game this is preparation for when you need to defend yourself or fight for this kingdom . For there is no laughing or giggling in battles " she stated her tone was stern her eyes looked a bit deadly
Aella was shocked by Lalia's sudden change in tone. "Uh, okay," she replied, grabbing a heavy stick from the ground, "I don't have any other weapons. Will this so?" She mentally prepared herself for what was to come. Her palms began to sweat and she held the stick up. She tried to keep her wrists straight, but they kept bending, not used to having to exercise. Aella blushed, “I’m not going to be any good. I’m starting from scratch… and I don’t know anything yet.” She bit her lip and hoisted the stick up.
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Aella was shocked by Lalia's sudden change in tone. "Uh, okay," she replied, grabbing a heavy stick from the ground, "I don't have any other weapons. Will this so?" She mentally prepared herself for what was to come. Her palms began to sweat and she held the stick up. She tried to keep her wrists straight, but they kept bending, not used to having to exercise. Aella blushed, “I’m not going to be any good. I’m starting from scratch… and I don’t know anything yet.” She bit her lip and hoisted the stick up.
Lalia nodded " it will have to do . Now then this will also focus on your balance in strength " she added and put her fists up
" I'm gonna try to land a few punches on you I want to see how great your reflexes are . Block my punches with that stick " she said and she narrowed her eyes she aimed a hit for Aella stomach giving her enough time to block the attack you can do this Aella don't let fear stop you from what you want to do or learn