Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old March 19th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather followed him,"Should we attack or observe?" he asked.

---

Fawnbreeze laughed quietly with glee as he caught the squirrel,"See Inkjoy! I told you this was a good idea!"

Inkjoy sighed,"Stealing prey from another Clan is never a good idea. Plus, we're here for border patrol! I don't hunt!" she whisper shouted.

Fawnbreeze turned his head and dropped the squirrel,"Hey! Respect your senior warriors!" he snapped back quietly.

Inkjoy just shook her head and sighed,"Fine. Do what you want. I'm not going to be one of the cats that brought the tensions even higher than before."

Fawnbreeze ignored her.
The tom thought. Just observing them won't help with anything, but he didn't want to fight when he didn't know what they were going to do next. "I say we question them. Then, if they don't follow what we say, we will attack." He walked over to the two ShadowClan cats, hoping they don't make fun of him for his size. "What exactly are you two doing on our side of the territory?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
The tom thought. Just observing them won't help with anything, but he didn't want to fight when he didn't know what they were going to do next. "I say we question them. Then, if they don't follow what we say, we will attack." He walked over to the two ShadowClan cats, hoping they don't make fun of him for his size. "What exactly are you two doing on our side of the territory?"
Breezefeather followed, letting Featherflight do the talking. Though he did glare at the two ShadowClanners.

---

Inkjoy jumped,"See! I told you!" she mumbled to Fawnbreeze under her breath. Then louder, she replied,"We're sorry. Aren't we Fawnbreeze?"

Fawnbreeze reluctantly nodded.

Inkjoy pawed the squirrel closer to Featherflight,"You may have this, as it was your prey to begin with" she glared at Fawnbreeze,"My Clanmate over here thought it'd be a good idea to trespass," she dipped her head respectfully,"Well go now. It won't happen again. Won't we Fawnbreeze?" she looked over at her fellow Clanmate who snarled at the ThunderClanners before nodding.

"We're sorry..." Fawnbreeze's growl was barely audible as he looked away.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:34 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:

Breezefeather followed, letting Featherflight do the talking. Though he did glare at the two ShadowClanners.

---

Inkjoy jumped,"See! I told you!" she mumbled to Fawnbreeze under her breath. Then louder, she replied,"We're sorry. Aren't we Fawnbreeze?"

Fawnbreeze reluctantly nodded.

Inkjoy pawed the squirrel closer to Featherflight,"You may have this, as it was your prey to begin with" she glared at Fawnbreeze,"My Clanmate over here thought it'd be a good idea to trespass," she dipped her head respectfully,"Well go now. It won't happen again. Won't we Fawnbreeze?" she looked over at her fellow Clanmate who snarled at the ThunderClanners before nodding.

"We're sorry..." Fawnbreeze's growl was barely audible as he looked away.
"Just know, if we EVER see you two - or anybody else from your Clan - on our territory, we will be confronting your leader." He watched as they walked over to their side of the territory just in case of they stick around. "Should we tell Passionstar?" he inquired his Clan mate.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:41 AM

Quote:
"Just know, if we EVER see you two - or anybody else from your Clan - on our territory, we will be confronting your leader." He watched as they walked over to their side of the territory just in case of they stick around. "Should we tell Passionstar?" he inquired his Clan mate.
Breezefeather shook his head as they disappeared into their territory,"A couple of stray cat usually doesn't mean an invasion," he had a low growl in his throat,"Well, one of those two seemed to know what she was doing, but the other was very hostile. So, I'd say it was more like one stray cat." he replied.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:

Breezefeather shook his head as they disappeared into their territory,"A couple of stray cat usually doesn't mean an invasion," he had a low growl in his throat,"Well, one of those two seemed to know what she was doing, but the other was very hostile. So, I'd say it was more like one stray cat." he replied.
He gave a curt nod and padded on. Should we keep patrolling or should we get back to camp?" The time was getting really cold, even though his thick fur usually kept him warm.
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
He gave a curt nod and padded on. Should we keep patrolling or should we get back to camp?" The time was getting really cold, even though his thick fur usually kept him warm.
"Lets collect our prey and drop it off. Then we can figure out what to do from there," he replied with a dip of his head as he shook out his fur in an attempt to get warm. He sighed,"And let's hurry. Before the prey does again from frostbite," he gave a chuckle, but it was forced. He was kind of serious about the prey freezing thing.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:

"Lets collect our prey and drop it off. Then we can figure out what to do from there," he replied with a dip of his head as he shook out his fur in an attempt to get warm. He sighed,"And let's hurry. Before the prey does again from frostbite," he gave a chuckle, but it was forced. He was kind of serious about the prey freezing thing.
"Okay." He headed over to the buried prey. (Do we go back to territory?)
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
"Okay." He headed over to the buried prey. (Do we go back to territory?)
Yeah, I'll post first this time)
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I'll post first this time)
(Okay be sure to @ me)
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:29 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@.:Blue Wishes:.
( poor slugger )

Breath streaked up between the latter jaws of a thunderclan warrior, his long silky fur snagging on branches as he ran whilst his tail streamed widely behind him. His breath was frantic- scared while his paws drummed against the hollow earth. The sun was gone, it had gone down hours ago by his speculation and the one night he had decided to doze off mid camp he found himself in the same place again. Running away from his past with night terrors that seemed to grapple onto his mind and refuse to let him free. He was terrified,
It all seemed so real and than again maybe it was still real. Still there. Waiting for him. Slugbones ran faster excessing the muscle in his legs to its max as he sprinted for his life. There was nothing but fear, the scent of fear was blinding, caught on everything he ran by let alone the fact he sounded like a badger stumbling through the foliage. The tom darted for the border,
They can't get me there, they can't follow me, they won't follow me!
As a log lay ahead in his path he bunched his muscles soaring clean over with one swell jump twisting his agile body to the side to
Avoid slamming into one of the branches still attached. He could smell riverclan ahead.. It was so close and yet so far at the same time.
He would drown himself, yes when he was dead they couldn't find him even if that's what they wanted. They would leave his head once and for all because he wouldn't be here. Untouchable. He sped up despite feeling an increasing pain on his front shoulder and hind legs, he was numb but still felt the hot blod pumping out through fresh cuts. He didn't care in a minute or two it
Wouldn't matter. He ran faster, pushing harder, panting and looking dead ahead. That's when out of nowhere something snagged his front foot which caused him to cry out in horror. The momentum carried him forward doing a full somersault and slamming into the hillside before rolling down to the base of the small dry creek sending a cascade of pebbles after him. He lay like
This crumpled against the smooth river stones collecting dust as it settled and losing blood. His eyes where wide but his body was shut down, full of shock. He couldn't move. His eye where fixed on the thunderclan border. He had crossed sucessfuly and they wouldn't dare follow him out of the shadows.
His wounds stung from the fall and his fur was damp with sweat and sticking out in all directions while a tricks like of blood streaked from his nose.
He was safe, he was free, and he was alone...

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord