Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM

Old December 14th, 2023, 07:51 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Sharpen the claws, bare the fangs [WC Training Event]

Redspring heard Crowtooth and padded over. It'd be nice to learn some new moves. Especially with everything going on in the Clans right now.

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!
Old December 14th, 2023, 11:40 PM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

| Springpaw | She/Her | The Cheerful Girl
Windclan Apprentice | Post : 21
purrks: none
Whoa!! Battle training??? Sounds soooo so fun! The apprentice wasted no time going over to Crowtooth; she wanted to know stuff about how to fight and- and other stuff too! What kind of battle moves would she be able to learn?? She wanted to learn so many things! Perhaps how to claw other cats in their weak spots or or or how to pounce a cat or or...some other things?? Fun! It's battle training timee! She's ready! There was also some other apprentices here, so she knew she wasn't alone! "Springpaw's ready!!" she mewed, a bit loudly as her blue-hazel looked at the older cat before going towards some of the other cats that wanted to join the event as well; it appears that the apprentice has a bit too much energy today. She was really excited for this, quite obviously. Well she did wake up a few moments ago from a recharge nap so maybbeee... that's why? Aw man, Tigermist wasn't able to join the event?? That's no fun...

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 14th, 2023 at 11:40 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 02:51 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Post count: 22Nightpaw listened hoping to be able to learn the moves,

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 15th, 2023 at 02:51 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Aaaaaaaalright that's a good number of cats! Honestly Crowtooth was downright proud of the number of young cats who gathered, taking the initiative to get training and not just bank on their mentors doing all the teaching. It showed they were eager to protect themself and their clan and would stand up against the scum besieging their borders.

Cats who stood up for themselves lived to become great, now they just needed to be shown how.

With his typical crooked grin the tom turned to Bravebird @birdie , rasping "Good turn out. Love ta see 't. 'm gonna get started wit' my group, take yers on yer own time 't looks like ya got less so 't might bear waitin'." So after an affectionate flick of his tail against her side he padded off and called out, kicking things off.

"Beginners! On me, we're gettin' started yall!"

Padding over to his own dummy the tom started showing the move.
"The base o' any fight 's yer claw swipes or bites! 'ts basic an' most cats know 'em instinctively buuuut there's some tips ta make things hit harder!"

The tom lashed out, claws out against the dummy, rearing slightly right before it hit to lean forward as the blow connected, increasing the impact.
"As ya saw if ya rear onto yer back legs and drop down as ya hit yer body weight will be added to the hit! Also ya can curl yer paw 'n after ya swipe to do more damage 'cuz then yer claws hook an' tear when they hit.

As fer bitin'...." The tom shrugged, wheezing in a breath "'ts bitin'. Bitin' matters more on where ya hit. 'f ya can 'n any strike aim fer the eyes, nose an' ears on the head. On the body try an' get the neck/throat, belly, heels, or anythin' squishy. These spots can end flights fast or disable yer enemy. So try out hittin' those spots on yer dummies!"

With that the tom released the group to the exercise, stepping back to observe and advise.

• As a reminder if you write over 100 words of your cat attempting the move you'll get advantage and double your chances of success!
  • Rolls/results and the next move will be out in 48 hours! They only get cooler from here~

@Cherry~ Curlypaw @ChristmasFawn Nightpaw @Katiethewolfchild Birdpaw, Catapillerpaw, Snakepaw, Foxpaw @Ladiebugg Duskpaw @Dust Lilacpaw @ChaosBringer. Whisperingpaw @GhostlyStarfinder Beastpaw @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! Orangepaw @Cinnamon~ Poppypaw @Pangoligon Springpaw

Last edited by Rani; December 15th, 2023 at 07:25 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:34 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: Sharpen the claws, bare the fangs [WC Training Event]

Foxpaw listend closely to Crowtooth's words of instruction as he taught them how to cause the most possible damage with their claws and teeth. She wouldn't be able to rear of on her back legs, one of Crowtooth's pieces of advice for doing the most possible damage with your claws as one of her back legs was too badly twisted to be functional. Foxpaw continued closely listening to Crowtooth until he told them that it was time to try showing how you would do the most damage on an actual cat with either biting or clawing on one of the dummies. She then aimed to bite the belly on one of the dummies, as the belly one was of the areas that Crowtooth told them would cause the most damage if you bite.

For once, Birdpaw was actually listening. Well she was bouncing around because she was SO EXCITED and also because she had WAY TOO MUCH ENERGY to sit still. Also, Birdpaw considered sitting still boring. She didn't like boring. At all. In fact, she absolutely hated boring. She WAS listening though. She just wasn't being still while listening. When he FINALLY told them it was FINALLY time to try to do as much damage as possible by either clawing or attacking one of the dummies she reared up on her back legs and aimed to curl up the paw she was clawing with after her claws would have struck the dummy she was attacking if she had hit to do as much damage as possible cause that was what the warrior with the funny voice and breathing wanted her to. Anyways, she thought that was what he wanted her to do.

Snakepaw listened closely to Crowtooth as he detailed how they could do as much damage as possible. She was exhausted, her heavy, shallow, and rapsy breathing was easily audible, and her chest felt tight and ached with dull pain. She continued listening to Crowtooth until he told them it was time to attack one of the dummies and use your claws in a way that would do as much damage as possible to an actual cat. She then sluggishly aimed to bite the heels of the dummy she was attacking as that was one of the areas Crowtooth told them was a good place to bite in order to do as much damage as possible with your teeth and claws.

Caterpillarpaw listened closely to Crowtooth as he told them how to do as much damage as possible with your claws and teeth. She made sure to pay very close attention to Crowtooth's words to make sure that she didn't miss anything important. As soon as Crowtooth told them that it was time to attack one of the dummies by doing as much damage as possible with your claws or teeth the blind tiny six moon old apprentice reared up on her back legs and aimed to curl up the claws on her striking paw as soon as she struck to do as much damage as possible, just like Crowtooth had told them how to do in order to do as much damage to an actual cat if/when any of them ended up fighting in a battle as possible. (All of them have at least one hundred words per cat) @Rani @Cherry~ @ChristmasFawn @Ladiebugg @Dust @ChaosBringer. @GhostlyStarfinder @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Cinnamon~ @Pangoligon
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 15th, 2023 at 09:40 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:58 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(61/100)

Padding over to Crowtooth, Whisperingpaw had a slight frown on his face. 'Can't back out now. He thought as he listened to the instructions on how to deal damage. 'Finally, something helpful.' Whisperingpaw thought as his claws dug into the ground in slight excitment.

Use your body weight to add to damage, curl paws to hook claws, and bite soft parts. Easy. Berryfrost will be avenged once I learn these moves, and Batglare will help too. Cowtuft and Lightningstorm will pay. Whisperingpaw shook out his pelt and reared on his back legs, his claws shining in the air as he shot his paw down, a snarl growing on his face as he drove all his anger and guilt into this blow. 'Foxglovekiss will be proud with me. Batglare with too.' These thoughts shot through his mind as he let out a hiss. "SWIPE DOWN!" "HE'S FINALLY LEARNING." "WOOOOO" The voices screamed in his mind, driving his anger further.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 08:14 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~
•She/Her•Curious•Playfull•

Poppypaw listened carefully. She began to be agitated as she saw how well the warrior was moving. Shee hoped it would work out for her too. Maybe not at first. Actually, certainly not at first. She hoped that maybe she was good enough, but she knew that she didn't have much of a chance. The other apprentices had already learned these things long ago, while she was seeing these moves for the first time…

She sighed while she tried to focus again. If she didn't pay attention to every detail, she surely he would not be able to learn.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old December 16th, 2023, 12:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
The lack of warriors that showed they wished to catapult themselves into better battle knowledge... yeah, that grated her the wrong way. Once Tigermist was handled Bravebird turned to look at Crowtooth and gave a nod. "Advanced, with me!" Guess that made the rest of the warriors in WindClan... Huh. Getting to her paws, Bravebird flicked her tail to the cats in her group as she led them over to the dummy they would be practicing the advanced moves on.

"First things first," she began as she turned to her group, watching them all. "These moves are going to be more than what you likely learned as an apprentice. They are difficult to get down on the first try, so don't fret if you don't get it." Getting into a position for the first advance move and facing the dummy. A quick breath, and then Brave reared up on her hind legs before moving her extended front paws forward until they wrapped around one of the mud dummies. Her front half twisted one way, then another, then she pulled herself back, removing a small part of the mud dummy as she started to fall backwards.

Rolling back onto her back the lilac lynx-point seamlessly let herself fall to the side and sprang back up onto her paws. Brave took a moment to put the mud that she had pulled off back onto the dummy for others to practice. "That first move is called the upright lock. You'll want to rear up on your hind legs, and then with all the power and speed you can muster wrap your paws around your opponent - assuming they will likely do the same. You'll want to twist to each side until you're able to wrestle them to the ground. If that doesn't work, pull them backwards. They won't be expecting it and it will leave you momentarily vulnerable. That's why you'll need to pull your hind legs in as quickly as you can, to either use them to rake down the exposed belly of your opponent or use your WindClan warrior blood to kick them swiftly, repeatedly, until they relent." Blue eyes swept across the crowd to make sure they were all paying attention. "Additionally you can bite their shoulder, neck, anything to get them to submit."

Not the trickiest move of tonight, but one that would require a great deal of practice, speed, and strength in order to execute right. Nodding to the group, Bravebird took a small step back. "Now, try the move on these mud dummies. When you go backwards, there's a chance you'll take part of the mud with you. If so, at the end place it back on top so that you can either try again if you wish."

As a reminder if you write over 100 words of your cat attempting the move you'll get advantage and double your chances of success!

@Micanomancy [ Hawkfur ] @Katiethewolfchild [ Bearpelt ] @FrostyGalaxy [ Lichenpaw ] @RustyChristmas!
[ Catchingflame ] @christmassharkie [ Blizzardpelt ] @Estelle [ Silverpaw ] @chickadee [ Redspring ]
Old December 16th, 2023, 02:32 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

The exact second Bravebird began speaking Bearpelt began listening as closely as she could, as she was perfectly aware that if she didn't listen closely she might miss something important and anyways not listening to another cat was always rude, no matter what they were saying. The exact moment Bravebird finished instrucing them in how to do the move Bearpelt reared up onto her back legs and attempted to wrap her front paw around the dummy she was attacking. She then twisted to one side, and then to the other. After she had twisted to both sides the 23 moon old warrior leaned backwards, as Bravebird had both shown and told them how to do. (I posted over one hundred words with her) @Micanomancy @FrostyGalaxy @RustyChristmas! @christmassharkie @Estelle @chickadee [ @tallulah
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 17th, 2023 at 07:34 AM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 02:39 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lichenpaw-*
92/100
she/her || 11moons || no purrks
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye

One working eye briefly glanced to Lilacpaw as the deputy's apprentice made her way over and took a seat next to Lichenpaw. She was about to open her mouth and say something to her, like a hello or maybe a quick tease asking if she thought she was up to some battle practice, but, ultimately, she had been cut off as Bravebird noticed her near Crowtooth and called her over to join the advanced group. Really? Her? Momentarily stunned, by this, Lichenpaw faltered. Did the pretty color-point think she was ready for some advanced stuff? Well... maybe she was. Lichenpaw certainly thought that of herself, but she didn't know how the warriors leading this training session would see it. Still, pride surged forward in her chest and her tail curled up happily. As she passed Lilacpaw, Lichenpaw's tail lightly brushed the other apprentices front legs and she glanced back, a teasing, slightly superior glint in her functioning eye before bounding to join Bravebird's group.

There was only one other apprentice in the group as Lichenpaw listened eagerly and attentively to Bravebird's instructions, and Lichenpaw couldn't help but feel even prouder at that. Part of her thought maybe she should reel that pride in a little bit, she's sure that, wherever he is in StarClan now, Sleethound wouldn't approve of her recent successes going to her head, but it wasn't going to her head! Not really! She's allowed to feel proud of herself, is she not?

Anyway, the move Bravebird demonstrates does look a little complicated, and Lichenpaw's claws knead into the ground slightly nervously, but mostly excitedly. So Lichenpaw squares up in front of one of the mud dummies, glancing at it and trying to imagine it as an enemy warrior, ThunderClan or RiverClan or ShadowClan. Mostly RiverClan, though, the face of their new upstart leader Larkstar or whatever. She looked small and weak, standing above the clans at the last meeting, especially next to Dawnstar... she'd be easy to take down, Lichenpaw decides, and so that's who she pictures this mud clump is.

Deciding against deliberating any further, Lichenpaw tries to mimic what Bravebird had shown her before, but maybe she'd been a little too distracted, or maybe she hadn't seen clearly, or maybe her balance and depth perception just sucked because when she reared up on her hind legs and tried to launch her forelegs around the 'neck' of 'Larkstar' she missed by entierly too much for her liking and instead fell right onto her belly, unable to catch herself in time.

Well, that was certainly embarrassing! Lichenpaw got up and shook herself off, though, and circled back around wanting to try again but going over the move in smaller increments this time, really trying to understand each step. First, rear up on your hind legs... ok, doable enough. Slowly, she gets up on her hind legs, feeling like some sort of gopher before moving onto the next step. Two, surge forward and wrap your arms around the opponent. Lichenpaw does less of a surging motion and more of a slow controlled mimic of that surge, trying to get the feeling of the order of the steps down right now rather than putting her power immediately into the move like she'd attempted first. Third, twist side to side... Lichenpaw does, though it feels a little weird doing that to mud. Fourth, pull backwards and then immediately bring your legs to your chest, covering your belly. She falls back and tucks her legs in. Ok, so that was it slowly, doable enough, right? Yeah.

Easy peasy! Squaring her shoulders, Lichenpaw glared hard at the mud dummy again, trying with all her might to see RiverClan's vile new leader there instead of a pile of mud, and began the attack. Reeling up on her hind legs, Lichenpaw took a brief moment to recalculate the direction she needed to grab in, this time accounting for her slight difference in depth perception, and made to surge forward and grab around the mud dummy's 'neck', if she managed that, she'd wiggle back and forth before pulling back with a quick tug, falling to her back and bringing her hind legs in to protect her open stomach.

[ second attempt is the one that should be rolled for !! needed to humble her rq by missing entirely first lol ]
[ @Dust - lilac mention/interaction // @tallulah - bravebird ]