Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by starry
Today 06:04 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:56 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:42 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM

Old April 20th, 2024, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Okay. Minks. It was going to be fine. Not like Flashfeather was going to help drive out crazy strong minks with ShadowClanners. Pfffff... Yeah it was going to be a nightmare. Flashfeather wasn't looking forward to working with the Shadowtoads. He respected Twilightstar massively, but ShadowClan of all clans? He would rather work with the deputy-killer RiverClan than those toads. Granted, He was a lot younger than the WindClan leader, but the cream warrior had heard of stories regarding ShadowClan and WindClan past. It was not good. Not one bit. The younger warrior bit his lower lip, green eyes flashing with anxiety as he paced back and forth. It would be fine, right? ShadowClan wouldn't dare cause trouble while they helped WindClan kill minks. But what if a ShadowClanner turned on Flashfeather while he was occupied in battle. He didn't want his clan to get hurt! Calm down Flashy, You're getting worked up. he told himself, waving his tail side to side rapidly. He just wanted to get rid of those Starsdamned minks and never have to work with the toads again. Easy peasy... Hopefully

[OPEN]
Cloudfur

Cloudfur noticed Flashfeather looked a bit jumpy. He trodded over. "Looking a little nervous there, aren't you?" he teased.

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Old April 20th, 2024, 05:40 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipfur View Post
Cloudfur

Cloudfur noticed Flashfeather looked a bit jumpy. He trodded over. "Looking a little nervous there, aren't you?" he teased.

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

The fluffy tom jumped as one of his clanmates spoke. "Yeah, guess I am. The minks appear to be dangerous, and it doesn't help that the Shadowtoads are going to help us," he snarled, his body quivering as he brought a cream paw over his ear. "I haven't been in any battles, so this is also a first for me. What about you?" he asked. Maybe talking with a clanmate could calm Flashfeather's nerves. He would need to be calm to fight the minks and be aware of ShadowClan. "'M not afraid to fight the toads if they try anythin," he stated, flexing his claws on the grass below him, cream and gray fur bristling up.

[ - ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

The fluffy tom jumped as one of his clanmates spoke. "Yeah, guess I am. The minks appear to be dangerous, and it doesn't help that the Shadowtoads are going to help us," he snarled, his body quivering as he brought a cream paw over his ear. "I haven't been in any battles, so this is also a first for me. What about you?" he asked. Maybe talking with a clanmate could calm Flashfeather's nerves. He would need to be calm to fight the minks and be aware of ShadowClan. "'M not afraid to fight the toads if they try anythin," he stated, flexing his claws on the grass below him, cream and gray fur bristling up.

[ - ]

Cloudfur

"I don't trust ShadowClan either, but we likely wouldn't be able to fend off the minks without them," meowed Cloudfur. He looked around. "They should be arriving soon." He looked back at Sparkfeather. "This is a first for most of us. I certainly don't remember the last time minks invaded our territory."

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Old April 20th, 2024, 08:54 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Event [#event]

A massive paw print was left in the wake of the monstrous-sized feline who treaded through the darkness with natural ease. A large tattered ears slowly swerved behind her, listening to the paw steps that followed dutifully at her back. The dark brown furred she-cat weaved around numerous tree trunks as they moved closer and closer to the border.

Bright golden amber gleamed in the shadows, surveying the area as the trees before her gradually turned from pine to bare willows, yet to regrow their leaves. Her fluffy tail moved, signaling the cats accompanying her to stop. Tasting the air after noticing the silhouettes up ahead, Dawnstar found that WindClan had arrived before them.

The lack of covering allowed Dawnstar to make out the WindClan cats with little trouble. She doubted the same could be said for WindClan or at least those not accustomed to peering through the thick shadows. However, whereas the shadows hide them the wind betrays them, most likely wafting ShadowClan's scent toward the opposing clan. It didn't matter this time, they weren't ambushing or fighting with them.

"I'm not repeating myself." Dawnstar's voice drifted towards the ShadowClan cats, loud enough for those at her back to pick up, but low enough it couldn't reach WindClan's ears.

"I gave Twilightstar my word that we would honor this alliance. You'll regret turning me into a liar." The fierce Queen of Mean didn't even glance back to ensure the words were heard. "The WindClan bunnies don't trust us, as they shouldn't. We've given them more than enough of a reason to watch their backs around the shadows. However, as the minks have proven that they can and will become ShadowClan's problem if they're not dealt with; you will work and fight beside the bunnies without causing me a headache." She commanded firmly.

She could see some clanmates teasing the skittish hareballs for giggles and laughs. She would be amused with it any other time, but today wasn't one of those days. Dawnstar knew that many of her clanmates were disgruntled with her returning the Creek to ThunderClan and being unable to shred the forest rats. This was their time to get rid of some pent-up frustration.

With a sharp sweep of her tail, Dawnstar ordered her cats to follow her as she took the first paw step over the border. Instantaneously, the leader's hackles lifted as the bright sun bathed her in its light, highlighting the pink scars that lined her body like a tabby's stripes. The scent of heather and wildflowers tickled her nose, nearly overwhelming her. Regarding scents, WindClan was far from the grossest, but she wouldn't call it pleasant either.

Her powerful muscles quivered underneath dark pelt as she strolled closer to the cats huddled by a single pine tree. Memories flashed behind her eyes, blood soaking the green grass, tensions high and bodies resting in small red pools. That was the last time she tested her claws against the bunnies. A fanged grin tugged at her face lacking any mirth. She had to consciously sheathe the huge claws slicing the grass and flowers beneath her. She was itching for a fight.

The colossal feline stopped at the right of the lone pine, eyes aflame with the desire for combat. Her glare barely touched the bunnies' bodies, head lifting to meet the single green eye of the leader above her. Tensing the thick muscles in her hindlegs, Dawnstar sailed upwards, briefly landing on the branch Twilightstar sat on, before stretching out a clawed paw to reach a branch across the leader, slightly above her. She crouched low on her perch, digging her dangerous talons into the wood below.

"Twilightstar," Dawnstar sneered, as close to a smile as one would get with her. Dawnstar waited, watching her as her clanmates filed into the Sky Glade behind her for a long silent moment. "So how are we doing this?"
@Moonraven

ShadowClan:

ShadowClan apprentices lacking battle training or experience are not to participate. An immediate demotion will be given to any apprentice breaking this rule.

ShadowClan apprentices who have completed all training requirements may consider this battle event their assessment if they actively participate and display actual skill.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Alastor @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @xai_thetherian @Forgetfulshape

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 20th, 2024 at 09:19 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

◆◇ Honeybite: ShadowClan she/they
Purrks: N/A◇◆

Honeybite padded after the shadow queen, letting her lithe frame disappear behind her more massive Clanmates as they moved through the territory to meet up with WindClan. Unlike her Clanmates, she hardly held feelings of ill will towards the Clan, and understood very little why they might choose to turn on them when it was so clear they needed to work together.
Still, it was probably for the best that Dawnstar reminded them all.
When they made it to the rallying point, the cat with red tabby patches weaved her way through her Clanmates to sit near to the WindClanners. Perhaps uncomfortably close for their liking, but seeing as she was hardly of a stature to be imposing to the moor runners, she doubted she'd get more than a startled sneer as they all waited to be given the command to descend upon the mink infestation.

[ Open to WindClan interaction ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:50 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

The striped tom easily slipped from shadow to shadow as he followed his mate and leader. Slytiger remained silent, admiring the way Dawnstar moved with a grace that was unusual for cats of her size. If he was swooning a little, it was nobody's business but his own. And if her harsh words directed at the Clan made him swoon more then no one needed to know. Slytiger was absolutely in love, and he didn't care what anyone else had to say. Especially if it was anything negative about Dawnstar. Honestly, she was just a cutie who liked cuddling but didn't show it because too many cats had been mean to her in the past.

With a quiet huff to himself, Slytiger slid out of the shadows as Dawnstar made her way over to Twilightstar. Now wasn't the time to be daydreaming like a love-struck apprentice. He turned his attention to the WindClan cats, forgoing the usual remarks he would make in favor of remaining silent and alive. He wasn't about to piss off Dawnstar just to poke fun at the bunnies. Plus, they were fighting a common enemy. Slytiger was confident in his abilities, but it wouldn't do for him to get overwhelmed by minks and die if a WindClan cat chose not to save him because he poked fun at them. At least the cats Twilightstar brought along didn't seem too scrawny. Well, no more scrawny than the average WindClan cat. There were actually a few who were unusually large and Slytiger made a mental note to keep an eye on them. ShadowClan and WindClan may be allies, but they could just as easily become enemies in the blink of an eye.
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

BearSkull - ShadowClan Warrior - She Cat
The Brown She Growled As She Left The Shadows For A Moment... If Anyone Tested Her..... They'd Turn Tail To Their Mothers In StarClan. Little Bunnies Everywhere.... BLECH! How Much Sweeter Could A Clan Scent Get? Her Amber Orbs Flickered Across The Area....... Cant Wait To Kill Something Other Than Frogs..... Her Flangs Bared Into A Smile, Claws Sinking Through Earth As She Paced, Ready For Battle (Open!)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; April 20th, 2024 at 10:00 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:04 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull padded after Dawnstar quickly, her slim but muscular body twitching suspiciously as she crossed the border. She didn't trust Windclan, but Dawnstar commanded that they work together, and Stagskull would do just that.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; April 20th, 2024 at 10:26 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

The Commander followed closely behind Dawnstar. While he felt like quite the disappointment lately, he still chose to hold himself to the standard she ranked him as. He kept his thoughts to himself as he listened to her warnings. Of course, he'd help enforce those words if he caught anyone stepping out of line tonight. There would be no excuses.

Hawkbite listened and waited patiently for orders.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 21st, 2024, 10:51 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle mention - @ellie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider trotted along with the rest of his clanmates, excitement making his large paws speed up every once and a while until he had to purposefully slow himself down to remain with the group. Oh man, this was so exciting! He could finally put his battle skills to good use! Sure, he had never fought a mink before, and sure, they had nearly taken out a patrol with Dawnstar, like.... two enforcers, and two older warriors. But maybe with everyone working together--working with WindClan, how crazy was that??--they could take care of the problem easily. Hillstrider had faith!!! Besides, that cutie--what??--that medicine cat apprentice he had talked to not too long ago was coming, and for some reason Hillstrider really wanted to show off to him.

As they reached the border, Hillstrider poked his head up over the crowd to see the WindClan cats gathered by the large pine tree. Woah. This was so sick! Dawnstar gave a warning to her own cats, and Hillstrider glanced around to see everyone's reactions. Sure, he got the "other clan" hatred just fine, but surely no one was stupid enough to make an already rough fight worse! Besides, this was for the good of both of their clans!! It would be totally not cool if someone decided their personal grudge was more important.

Hillstrider stayed with the rest of the group as Dawnstar met with Twilightstar, the young orange tom taking this time to peer curiously at the WindClan cats.

[open!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~