Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:42 PM

Old August 28th, 2018, 09:30 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
"I'm sure things will get easier. Are the other kits nice to you?" The large she-cat inquired, marigold eyes watching curiously as the pale-coloured kit trotted around to her back. She let out a surprised gasp as he flopped down, not expecting him to. She lacked any understanding of kits and how they saw the world, and she was fascinated by his comparison - it was certainly the first time she'd heard her pelt looked like that of a lion's mane. Most compared her to a large owl, hence her name. She found it almost humorous it reminded him of such a peculiar thing. "A lion?" She inquired curiously, a playful expression lighting up her features as she carefully stood to her feet, Ammilkit still resting there. Her towering form moved slowly, cautious movements keeping Ammilkit steadily placed upon her back. She kept her head lowered, as to not hinder the young he-kit's view from her thick-furred back. Marigold eyes looked out upon the clearing, unfazed by the flood of odd looks she began receiving. Owlflame had stopped worrying about others, especially when there was little she could do to mend their judgemental characters. She listened carefully to Ammilkit, ready to lower him back down if necessary.
{I feel like this reply is all over the place, so I'd like to apologise for it! My future replies will hopefully flow more consistently then this one did}
The white kit stayed low on Owlflame's back as she stood up. He gazed at his surroundings in awe--he had never been this high up before. So this is what it's like to be tall... Awesome! he thought. "They don't really talk to me," he replied. He had an excited look on his face. His Two-Leg never really had time to play with him, and Dustynose was always busy with the other kits. "Yeah, a lion! My Two-Leg had a fake one. His name was Trav. I would lay on him!" he answered. He didn't notice the odd looks they were getting, and honestly, he didn't care. He definitely preferred this to playing with the others.

((No, you're fine! My don't flow too well, ever, tbh.))
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddess of ducks View Post
Duckkit crouched low, watching his sister through his amber optics. HE smiled as she spun around, and Duckkit assumed she would make herself dizzy, it was making him dizzy just watching her. He closed his eyes and shook his head. When he opened it again, he saw his sister running towards him. He watched her, a laugh rising in his throat. "Mousekit!" He laughed, leaping out of the bush. "We're playing tag remember?" He called. He was already turning to run away, and the moment he finished saying it, he took off. Around the camp he dashed, over sized paws, thundering against the ground. Unlike his sister he was pretty nimble on his paws, despite their large size. They just indicated that he would be a bigger cat later on, but for now they got in his way just a bit. He was used to it though, and used them to cover more ground. He zoomed past the warrior's den and looked over his shoulder searching for Mousekit. He whipped back around and screamed, having almost come face to butt with a warrior. He swerved to the side and
SPLAT
Duckkit took a face planting nose dive into the fresh kill pile.

Mousekit's face quickly fell, as a look of disappointment took over her calico features. She had been foolish and slow,yet again. But it didn't take her long to remind herself she could still catch Duckkit, her stubby legs taking off after him as coordinatedly as they could - though, she still stumbled and tripped every now and then. She dreaded the thought of never getting over her clumsiness, a fault of her unproportionately sized legs; her upper body held too much weight for her stubby legs to carry in any coordinated fashion, it would seem. But Applefrost reassured her she would grow, and that one day she'd have legs longer than everyone else's! Finding a rhythm that, mostly, worked for her, the calico she-kit persevered after Duckkit, passionate determination alight within her olive orbs. But she suddenly came to a halt, watching helplessly as Duckkit was about to crash into a warrior. "Duckkit-!" She exclaimed, before watching worriedly as he turned at the very last minute but managed to loose his balance in the process. She could only watch as he dived right into the fresh-kill pile, her olive eyes catching the annoyed looks of some warriors - others looked on with concern, much like she did. Galloping over to her adoptive brother's side, the young she-kit quickly went about checking Duckkit was okay. Not that she had any idea what to look for, but her attempt was valid enough. "Oh no! Are you okay?" She inquired, concern rithe within her small voice. The game forgotten for the moment, she sat at his side and awaited his response rather impatiently.
Old August 29th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tery1233 View Post
The white kit stayed low on Owlflame's back as she stood up. He gazed at his surroundings in awe--he had never been this high up before. So this is what it's like to be tall... Awesome! he thought. "They don't really talk to me," he replied. He had an excited look on his face. His Two-Leg never really had time to play with him, and Dustynose was always busy with the other kits. "Yeah, a lion! My Two-Leg had a fake one. His name was Trav. I would lay on him!" he answered. He didn't notice the odd looks they were getting, and honestly, he didn't care. He definitely preferred this to playing with the others.

((No, you're fine! My don't flow too well, ever, tbh.))
(Ammilkit is such a cutie~ And your replies are fine, don't worry! <3)
Owlflame felt pity rise up within her as Ammilkit mentioned that the other kits didn't really talk to him, surprised to know such a thing - she had never been introduced to the idea that kits aren't all as pure and innocent as they seem. Not that it was evil that they didn't talk to him, merely unkind; the large silvery she-cat had always imagined kits, all kits, to have an endless amount of amiableness to share. It was strange to think some didn't. She was pleased to know the young kit was enjoying himself, and that her presence had brought him some kind of entertainment. Interaction with kits was all new to her, and she was glad to know she was doing a good enough job. Owlflame listened with intrigue as Ammilkit explained his twoleg's lion to her, a soft purr escaping her as to assure him she was listening. "Trav? That's quite an interesting name for a lion," She commented, laughing softly to herself. She'd heard many odd kittypet names, but Trav the fake lion certainly stood out as the weirdest. "Was Trav more or less comfy to lay on compared to me?" She teased, marigold gaze glancing back at Ammilkit, just catching his form in her peripheral vision as she did. The maine coon strode around cautiously, slow enough that Ammilkit remained safe but not too slow he got bored of their limited movement.
Old August 30th, 2018, 10:16 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
(Ammilkit is such a cutie~ And your replies are fine, don't worry! <3)
Owlflame felt pity rise up within her as Ammilkit mentioned that the other kits didn't really talk to him, surprised to know such a thing - she had never been introduced to the idea that kits aren't all as pure and innocent as they seem. Not that it was evil that they didn't talk to him, merely unkind; the large silvery she-cat had always imagined kits, all kits, to have an endless amount of amiableness to share. It was strange to think some didn't. She was pleased to know the young kit was enjoying himself, and that her presence had brought him some kind of entertainment. Interaction with kits was all new to her, and she was glad to know she was doing a good enough job. Owlflame listened with intrigue as Ammilkit explained his twoleg's lion to her, a soft purr escaping her as to assure him she was listening. "Trav? That's quite an interesting name for a lion," She commented, laughing softly to herself. She'd heard many odd kittypet names, but Trav the fake lion certainly stood out as the weirdest. "Was Trav more or less comfy to lay on compared to me?" She teased, marigold gaze glancing back at Ammilkit, just catching his form in her peripheral vision as she did. The maine coon strode around cautiously, slow enough that Ammilkit remained safe but not too slow he got bored of their limited movement.
((Thank you! <3 Owlflame is the perfect mentor))

Ammilkit was having a great time playing with this large, fluffy, not-so-scary warrior. He was worried about not fitting in when he first joined, but now he forgot that. He realized that it didn't matter if the others ignored him, as long as he had someone to have fun with. He may be awkward and dorky around cats his age, but he was curious, playful, and energetic around older cats. His pale blue gaze swept over the clearing. He thought for a second that he saw the other kits looking on in jealousy, but he wasn't paying too much attention to them. He buried his face in her fluffy fur and replied with a muffled voice, "You're way more comfy! Your fur is so soft!"
Old August 31st, 2018, 02:38 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flickerpaw didn’t even blink at Timberpaw’s hiss when he walked up to him. He gave him a pointed look as the older tomcat spoke. “Well Timberpaw, if I didn’t do that, that would be lying. And I never lie.” His purr was taunting, egging Timberpaw on to make a retort. Flickerpaw knew he annoyed the larger tomcat, it was his favorite part about interacting with him. Plus, Flickerpaw wouldn’t let the tomcat get away so easy. He found him intriguing, and even oddly funny, in some weird way.

“And you’re wrong again there Timber.” He paced around so he was in front of the apprentice. “You were simply playing with the remains of your prey when I came over. No eating involved.” A smirk played on his maw, his dark blue eyes sparkling with mischief. “And besides, you’ve got to get out more. Interact with cats, enjoy life. You’re literally a rain cloud with legs. No cat likes that kind of vibe.”
Timberpaw had let out an annoyed sigh, rolling his eyes back since his peace was interrupted by this delusional cat. He didn’t understand why Flickerpaw was attached to him. Timberpaw was pretty sure he was bossy, let alone mean, to the other tom. ‘’Just this once, Flickerpaw,’’ Timberpaw flicked his tail, ‘’Make us both happy by lying. I promise you I won’t be upset.’’ The last thing Timberpaw wanted was for Flickerpaw to call him ‘his favorite cat’. He pulled a face just thinking about it.

Timberpaw was heavily trying to walk away, but he knew he wouldn’t leave the bouncy male too easily. He stopped briefly, glancing at Flickerpaw to give the tom a crooked, lazy, fake grin, ‘’I lost my appetite when I saw you make an appearance.’’ He knew that it was mean, but that’s who Timberpaw was. A blunt, mean cat with no regards for other feelings. Of course, Timberpaw end up giving Flickerpaw an expression that read ‘are you serious’, pausing for a moment to wet the bottom of his maw with his tongue. ‘’....rain cloud with no legs, huh?’’ Timberpaw questioned, the slightest chuckle coming from him. ‘’You make it sound so bland. Can I at least be a thundercloud that strikes lightning with no legs?’’ Of course, he was joking with his monotone. The fur on his back stood on end, hackles raised slightly, ‘’Don’t you have anything better to do than to follow this ‘rain cloud with legs’ around?’’ Timberpaw liked being alone, and with Flickerpaw to ruin the solitude, annoyed him - obviously. Especially since Timberpaw didn’t need the other tom for anything useful.
Old September 1st, 2018, 08:07 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Oaksplash looked up hearing his name called “Yes? Oh sure. I caught that earlier. Did I do a good job?” The tom asked looking at the pile with tiny mice and other things he couldn’t see clearly. “When do you usually hunt?” He asked the deputy kindly. “Because if you want after, I can hunt with you.” He meowed to her. Looking at the deputy waiting for an awnser.
"It's a great catch," Auroraflame praised, giving the tom a warm smile. "It would've fed a few mouths if I hadn't taken it first," she said, and suddenly a pang of guilt hit her. "...Maybe I shouldn't eat it, I haven't done anything but planned out the patrols for today," she suddenly said, looking rather skeptical and hesitant. She pushed it away a little. Even though she had asked Oaksplash to share it with her, she was feeling more uncertain than before. "Should I? I'll go hunting later anyway but...." she asked, turning to Oaksplash for suggestions and she let out an exasperated sigh at her own indecisiveness.
For a moment, she escaped having to make a decision as the tom asked her a question. "Anytime really," she responded, shrugging. "I was thinking about going after I ate. But now I'm not sure if I'm going to eat," she said, wincing as she decided that the tom was probably judging her. She was the deputy! She was supposed to be helping Grousestar make big decisions for the clan, and yet for some reason she could even decide if she should eat or not. Oh what a mess you are, she thought to herself. "Anyway, that'd be great if you're not too tired. If you want a rest than feel free to nap," she said, though she beamed at the thought of having a hunting companion. Hunting with a friend was always more fun than having to hunt alone.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 1st, 2018, 10:12 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

"It's a great catch," Auroraflame praised, giving the tom a warm smile. "It would've fed a few mouths if I hadn't taken it first," she said, and suddenly a pang of guilt hit her. "...Maybe I shouldn't eat it, I haven't done anything but planned out the patrols for today," she suddenly said, looking rather skeptical and hesitant. She pushed it away a little. Even though she had asked Oaksplash to share it with her, she was feeling more uncertain than before. "Should I? I'll go hunting later anyway but...." she asked, turning to Oaksplash for suggestions and she let out an exasperated sigh at her own indecisiveness.
For a moment, she escaped having to make a decision as the tom asked her a question. "Anytime really," she responded, shrugging. "I was thinking about going after I ate. But now I'm not sure if I'm going to eat," she said, wincing as she decided that the tom was probably judging her. She was the deputy! She was supposed to be helping Grousestar make big decisions for the clan, and yet for some reason she could even decide if she should eat or not. Oh what a mess you are, she thought to herself. "Anyway, that'd be great if you're not too tired. If you want a rest than feel free to nap," she said, though she beamed at the thought of having a hunting companion. Hunting with a friend was always more fun than having to hunt alone.
I think if a few other cats would like to share it then mabye we can share it with them?” The tom asked Arouraflame. “Or we can put it back on the pile and find something else to eat, or go hunting? Your pick.” He said wondering if the deputy felt guilty. He read her face, Mabye she does.. He wondered waiting for Arouraflames response

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 2nd, 2018, 04:30 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tery1233 View Post
((Thank you! <3 Owlflame is the perfect mentor))

Ammilkit was having a great time playing with this large, fluffy, not-so-scary warrior. He was worried about not fitting in when he first joined, but now he forgot that. He realized that it didn't matter if the others ignored him, as long as he had someone to have fun with. He may be awkward and dorky around cats his age, but he was curious, playful, and energetic around older cats. His pale blue gaze swept over the clearing. He thought for a second that he saw the other kits looking on in jealousy, but he wasn't paying too much attention to them. He buried his face in her fluffy fur and replied with a muffled voice, "You're way more comfy! Your fur is so soft!"
| Apologies for the wait, I've been so busy these last few days~|
"I'm pleased to hear it," The silvery feline purred, pleased to know her presence had entertained Ammilkit - he was sweet, and very curious; the ideal qualities for an apprentice, and Owlflame found herself hoping that when the time came it would be her to mentor him. It was likely, given she'd lacked any apprentice for a while now and there weren't many warriors to go around at the moment. She was confident in the idea that she would be the lucky warrior to mentor the young kit, and a small smile fluttered onto her maw. "So, Ammilkit, are you looking forward to being an apprentice?" She cast her daffodil gaze backwards, gazing at the small tom-kit with her peripheral vision. The mixture of whites, silvers and greys of her pelt rustled in the breeze as the clouds above appeared darker than before. Rain, perhaps? Owlflame hoped it would rain, but she worried for Ammilkit in such dreary weather. She supposed they could just take cover beneath the trees surrounding Skyclan's camp, but the cold was still not good for a kit. The brawny warrior knew the trouble she would get into if the snow-white tom-kit became ill. For now it was no problem, but her marigold gaze remained vigilant of the sky above them.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 11:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
The she-cat nodded. "You'll be mentoring Ashenpaw." She gave her kit a nudge, who blinked shyly up at Fennelheart.
Fennelheart had seen plenty of apprentice ceremonies so she knew to touch Ashenpaw’s nose gently which she did. She smiled at Ashenpaw,” Want to start training today or tomorrow?”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 4th, 2018, 08:09 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fennelheart had seen plenty of apprentice ceremonies so she knew to touch Ashenpaw’s nose gently which she did. She smiled at Ashenpaw,” Want to start training today or tomorrow?”
He nodded, smiling shyly at his new mentor. "Y-Yeah."

bump after 72 hours