Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:41 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:30 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:24 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:52 AM
Hello!
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2017, 12:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Same with LilacKit)
LilakKit smiled. "My name is LilacKit" she purred
"Thats a really pretty name." She purred.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

{ @Duststorm }
Robinkit bounded out, her dark, kitten-blue eyes scanning the clearing. She giggled and pounced after a passing butterfly. It landed on a flower, and she lowered her top half, play in her eyes. "I am a warrior..." she whispered, her shoulders moving up and down. "...hunting my prey!" she meowed and lunged for it, but she missed it. She saw the outer area of the territory and a curious, amazed look crossed her face. "Wow, the territory? I wonder what's out there..." she meowed curiously. Then the butterfly was spotted again, this time at a different place. It landed on a stone, flapping it's wings slowly. She stalked closer, and lunged again, but she again missed. So she chased the butterfly, giving cute growls and snarls as she tried to grab it. Then, suddenly since she wasn't paying attention, she ran into a molly, and landed back with an 'oof', before looking up.
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Duskpaw gazed at the warrior with unnamed eyes. Could she read her thoughts? No, that was mouse-brained. They had probably both just had the same idea. Great minds think alike, right? The calico then shrugged and stood up. "Where to?" she asked, monotone as usual. It wasn't that she didn't have emotions, she just suppressed them. They showed weakness. Why would she want to give the enemy the upper paw when she could just as easily hide what she was feeling? 'Speaking of feelings...' "Would you help me with hunting?" she asked plainly. It was something she wasn't too good at, despite her quiet nature. Then again, the she-cat was just starting out.
Hunting, huh? New apprentices normally wanted help with their fighting. Then again-- Amberflame didn't really know too much about being in control here, she was barely old enough to be a warrior herself. And she was quite young. Young to the point where it was strange, awkward, even that she would be teaching Duskpaw anything. But, the younger feline was asking for her help. She wouldn't call them close... they were barely friends... but, she would call them friends. Not very good friends, she didn't know much about the younger she cat, but she knew that they did have the ability to be close -- somewhat so. Amberflame stretched out, unsheathing her claws and flexing them, grasping at the air aimlessly... or so it seemed... before she stopped. "Sure. Into the territory, then." That was one of those statements that should have been phrased as a question. And yet, once again, she had made it a statement. Such an odd habit for a young warrior to have. Such an odd habit for this one in particular to have, with the level of intelligence that Amberflame posessed, it should have been pretty clear who was in charge: some old habit, or her mind? Apparently the habit, which was the most surprising thing of all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:18 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
"Thats a really pretty name." She purred.
"Yours to!" She said. Why do I feel weird around her? I think I have a crush....Shje thought.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong giggled as her mate laughed along. She loved hearing laughter. Seeing smiles. It was her favorite thing in the whole wide world, she didnt know why. It just amazed her to see the happy faces. And seeing Stormstrike smiling and laughing made her day even brighter.

Snowsong's giggles were dying down as she watched her mate climb to his paws, her ice blue eyes bright. "Good. Looks like Mr. Stick has returned to continue making your life miserable. Bad stick!" She scowled, batting the stick over toward Stormstrike a little as she laughed again. Stormstrike always seemed to make her laugh, even if it was unintentional. But she knew she was never laughing at him. She wouldnt do that, especially since she knew how underconfident he was. But she couldnt hold her laughter in. She knew she was just laughing with him, and hoped he knew that, too.

It brought back memories from that day when they were apprentices. And Snowsong giggled, opening her mouth to speak, but she paused as she watched Stormstrike pick up the stick. "Whatcha doing?" She asked curiously. Her answer was a loud snap and the broken stick fell onto the ground. The Siamese watched, ears pricked, before looking at Stormstrike with a grin. "You certainly showed that stick who's boss around here, didnt ya!"
"What can I say? I'm irresistible. So irresistible that not even Mr Stick could stay away," Stormstrike declared, puffing out his chest proudly as amusement rippled through his pale blue hues. He obviously didn't mean it though, Stormstrike wasn't one to boast about himself. The tom didn't think he was that great himself so why should he?

It was very true that Stormstrike wasn't confident in himself. The warrior struggled to think good of himself and he wasn't all too confident around other cats either. However, that all seemed to change around Snowsong. Stormstrike became confident and he boasted. When he boasted he was always joking, but at least he was boasting. It was a massive change and it seemed to even surprise himself. This was one of the many reasons why the tom loved being around Snowsong. She always seemed to make him brighten up, even if she wasn't do anything. It was rather strange, but Stormstrike wasn't going to complain anytime soon.

"Well of course! I couldn't let him take charge now could I?" Stormstrike replied, smirking smugly as he looked back at the broken stick. The warrior didn't have the best history with sticks. He tended to trip over them more than the average cat. It was annoying, but at least he was finally doing something about. It appeared that Stormstrike had decided to take action and finally get his long deserved revenge.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 21st, 2017, 09:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post
{ @Duststorm }
Robinkit bounded out, her dark, kitten-blue eyes scanning the clearing. She giggled and pounced after a passing butterfly. It landed on a flower, and she lowered her top half, play in her eyes. "I am a warrior..." she whispered, her shoulders moving up and down. "...hunting my prey!" she meowed and lunged for it, but she missed it. She saw the outer area of the territory and a curious, amazed look crossed her face. "Wow, the territory? I wonder what's out there..." she meowed curiously. Then the butterfly was spotted again, this time at a different place. It landed on a stone, flapping it's wings slowly. She stalked closer, and lunged again, but she again missed. So she chased the butterfly, giving cute growls and snarls as she tried to grab it. Then, suddenly since she wasn't paying attention, she ran into a molly, and landed back with an 'oof', before looking up.
@bad company (Im sorry this took like all day ;w; )

A deep sigh was exhaled from the older kits chest as she turned her head, slowly and rhythmically licking her short, soft chest fur back into place. The molly was getting more and more anxious each day that her apprentice ceremony crept up. It wasn't necessarily due to the fact that she was so used to the nursery, or was scared she wouldn't impress whoever her new mentor would be, but it was definitely a combination thereof.

Absentmindedly licking, the molly was startled as something, or rather someone, barreled into her. Fur on end, Badgerkit leaped up, the small almost apprentice looking about twice her size. At the sight of the kit, her hackles slowly fell and she tilted her head, her voice loud as she addressed the other. "Why weren't you watching where you were going? You scared me half to death!" Badgerkit pouted slightly, although she too had been guilty of not watching where she was going. "Are you even old enough to be out of the nursery?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 21st, 2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 10:23 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"Yours to!" She said. Why do I feel weird around her? I think I have a crush....Shje thought.
Featherkit let out a smile and she looked at her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:46 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@bad company (Im sorry this took like all day ;w; )

A deep sigh was exhaled from the older kits chest as she turned her head, slowly and rhythmically licking her short, soft chest fur back into place. The molly was getting more and more anxious each day that her apprentice ceremony crept up. It wasn't necessarily due to the fact that she was so used to the nursery, or was scared she wouldn't impress whoever her new mentor would be, but it was definitely a combination thereof.

Absentmindedly licking, the molly was startled as something, or rather someone, barreled into her. Fur on end, Badgerkit leaped up, the small almost apprentice looking about twice her size. At the sight of the kit, her hackles slowly fell and she tilted her head, her voice loud as she addressed the other. "Why weren't you watching where you were going? You scared me half to death!" Badgerkit pouted slightly, although she too had been guilty of not watching where she was going. "Are you even old enough to be out of the nursery?"
The young kit's ears fell back as the other molly addressed her, but as she asked if she were old enough, her ears perked. "I'll have you know I am a full grown warrior, I'm just a tinnie tiny wittle kitty!" she meowed and had a sarcastic, joking tone as she said it, and she laughed before seeing the butterfly again. She giggled and jumped for it, chasing it around the molly before she jumped for the butterfly and landed on her side.

She giggled and scrambled off as the butterfly landed, and again pounced for it and failed. The butterfly went over Badgerkit's head and she smiled, and lunged, only to tackle into the larger kit. She laughed and pawed her ears and face. "Sorry." she giggled.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Apprentice

My Mood: Angelic
Post Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Icepaw blinked sunlight from her eyes as she sat on the edge of the clearing, scanning the area with her brilliant emerald green eyes, studying each of the cats there in turn. Some of them were eating, some grooming themselves, others returning from patrols. It was a pleasant morning, with only a few clouds in the otherwise spotless blue sky and birds twittering in the forest. Today would be a good day for hunting. Icepaw knew very well that training would start soon and that she would probably collapse if she didn't have something to eat. The she cat stood up and stretched, revealing the muscles beneath her shining white pelt and padded over to the fresh kill pile. Her eyes searched it for a while until coming to a rest on a small vole. Carefully she fished it out of the pile and went over to a shaded area to eat. It was enough to satisfy her belly and to keep her going. She would be hunting later to get more fresh kill, since the whole clan relied on the day's haul. But Icepaw didn't mind though. She lived hunting patrols. How do kittypets survive indoors with those pellets for food?she thought as she looked around, savouring the fresh woodland taste of the squirrel. That was, perhaps, a mystery for them all.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:14 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@bad company

Badgerkit rolled her eyes, but purred in amusement as the kit blurted out her rank. The molly's tail twitched back in forth as she watched the small kit leap at the butterfly who always seemed to be one step ahead of her. Dear Starclan, did I used to do that too as a little kit? Butterfly chasing had been her guilty pleasure at one time or another, even now that she was six mons old Badgerkit found herself jealous that this little could chase after a butterfly, but she would look immature for chasing one. Being a kit had it's perks! Startled, she let out a playful yowl as Robinkit tackled her. It wasn't enough to take the Badgerkit down, but it definitely caused her to stumble back. She quickly glanced down at the kit, protesting everything she had done.

"No, no, no, no, no! You're pouncing all wrong- I saw an apprentice do this the other day, and I'm almost an apprentice so I need to at least know how to do it and I'm going to teach you." The young cat puffed her chest out, her boasting said almost matter-o-factly. Badgerkit shook the small thing off of her and lowered her frame to the ground, freezing in a very sloppy, but nonetheless, hunting stance. "Ok, do as I do! First you lower your body to the ground, like this!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 22nd, 2017 at 01:14 PM.
Closed Thread