Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:26 AM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:20 AM
ShadowClan Punishments
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:12 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:12 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rani
Today 05:46 AM

Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Thrushflight | Fawnflower | Caramelblood Kit Finder

@Trashy Sky @fenic!

Fawnflower | Caramelblood | Thrushflight

Their Roles:
Fawnflower- The biological mother of the kits. The kits won't know of their relationship with her until later.
Caramelblood- The biological father of the kits. Will raise them.
Thrushflight- The adoptive father of the kits. Will help raise them.

The Plot:
One moon after Fawnflower has given birth to the kits, Caramelblood will come in and drive her away. The kits will not remember her as they are still too young to so there will be no grief for the kits. The two toms will reach out to a "friend" to suckle the kits until they are weaned(we won't actually roleplay the queen nor need one, just assume). From there, Thrushflight and Caramelblood will raise them. When the kits reach apprentice hood or their early warrior moons, Thrushflight will be exiled from the clan due to a fellow clan-mate finding out about his secret evil side. Caramelblood may or may not leave voluntarily with Thrushflight.

Please note that Thrush and Caramel are evil. This means the kits will be raised in their views, but kept lowkey. Thrush and Caramel don't need their cover blown so the kits will learn(if you do decide to make them evil) to stay low about everything they've been taught. Also note, Thrush and Caramel will have their mean moments, but still love them. More-so Thrush if anyone just due to their nature. So the kits will have a rough kithood although they will still be loved.

Theme:
The name theme for the kits will be based around types of metals such as silver, iron, nickel, etc.

Requirements Before Applying:
1. Kit must be named after a type of metal
2. Please only apply if you normally write at least 3 lines for roleplay and use good grammar.
3. Absolutely no disabilities unless you want Caramelblood to kill your kit off. We might make an exception for being the runt of the liter.
4. Your kit should not want to rat out Thrushflight and Caramelblood. If they attempt, they will be stopped.
5. The kit will stay in the clan after their fathers leave.
6. We're aware that the pelt color options are in the air due to both parents clashing colorings, but please, do not let the kits appearances stray too far from the original parents' coloring or you simply will not be chosen. If you are in doubt, please ask! The exceptions to this rule are Duskflight and Lawlipop since they asked before placing their form.

Kits:
Fenic will be roleplaying Copperkit(soon to come)
Kit 2 - open
Kit 3 - open
Kit 4 - open

Form:
Name:
Personality:
PPD:
Questions/Other:
Significance Of Your Kit?: [basically why should we choose them]
Roleplay Example:

Good luck to all. We will be extremely picky on this!
Also be creative! We will be looking for kits that stand out!

Please restrain from quoting this first post.
If you do quote this, once you're done please edit your post and delete the quoted part.
It's really an annoyance and makes things harder to read.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 14th, 2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: Thrushflight | Fawnflower | Caramelblood Kit Finder

@Suspiciousmindz

Name: Copperkit
Appearance:
Personality: Copperkit is kind, sweet and overall loveable. He doesn't really understand why his fathers speak of such vile things, such as blood, death, and evil... Copperkit is sometimes afraid of his fathers, especially Thrushflight. Copper is raised in an evil family, clashing with his opinions and good nature. Copperkit has basically been forced to live his life as a dark cat, and he worries eternally about stuff like "Will I still be allowed in Starclan?". It's no lie that he highly dislikes his parents, and is happy when he can sneak of to do whatever else he wants. Copperkit is basically
~Will/Might add more later~
PPD: ... 8.???
Questions/Other: Idk bruhs
Significance Of Your Kit?: [basically why should we choose them] He'll probably be the one that rats Thrush and Caramel out for every bad thing they do, most probably getting them in trouble.
Roleplay Example:I legit have to search my 'posts' SERIOSUSLY?????

I'll post it later, not much time now ;-;

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |

Last edited by Serendipity; May 5th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Name: Radiumkit
Appearance: [ref1] [ref2] [ref3]
Radiumkit is a silvery white tabby kitten with medium length fur that occasionally appears to stick out in clumps when it hasn't been groomed in a while. He is about average size for a kit, perhaps a little more on the bulky side and a bit taller, but generally about average. His paws are particularly larger than compared to the rest of his body, hinting that he will grow into quite the large cat as he matures and with the right training, quite the dangerous cat.
Personality: {Will be placing in tomorrow, don't worry, I'm just tired lol}
PPD: 4.03
Questions/Other: --
Significance Of Your Kit?: {Will be placed in when I have the personality down!}
Roleplay Example: Right here

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Whoo this took a lonnng time.
Name: Mercurykit
Appearance: A huge, fluffy tom, Mercurykit is larger than normal cats, and is extremely fluffy, and that fluff is everywhere, but its not all that much that rain or snow would weigh him down, due to his a windclan cat, pure windclan at that. He has a large build, and that's obvious due to his huge size, and his frame is thick, but his legs are thin, good for running swiftly on moors, a typical windclan gene in every pure windclan cat. Mercurykit is very dark brown, with splotches of black stripes all over his body, and a cream white chest, and white mittens, and white front paws, with a white nose tip, and mask of sorts on the face, looking a little like his mother, but not exactly the same. Like the rest of him, his tail is largely fluffy, as well as his ears, with a sharp point at the end. Mercurykit's eyes are a clear, ice blue, with a frightening glare of sorts to them, with a quite unfriendly look to them.
Personality: Sharp-tonqued • Gruff • Proud • Snappy • Rough • Quiet • Unfriendly • Jumpy • Sarcastic • Humorous • Gentle
Mercurykit is the short end of the stick, as it were, even though he is quite the large of the four, he's a short tempered cat, and has a lot of fuses from time to time, and seems to be a leader, more than a follower, and doesn't like to be told what to do at times, but he knows when to step away from the line. He's also quite gruff, and doesn't show his emotions easily, but will at times, but is probably too proud to admit it, and can get snappy when its brought up, or mentioned when he does. Mercurykit always has something to snap about, and more often than not, gets into little arguments or fights whenever he snaps at some cat, and is usually hot-headed when in a bad mood, and he always seems to be in a bad mood, sometimes, he's not snappy or angry all the time.
But, he can be a little on the rough side, being quite tough with others, and its hard to understand what he's thinking or feeling, due to a lot of reasons that a normal cat wouldn't understand that much, unless your parents were on the evil side of the spectrum, then you would understand a little. Despite his snappy, rough, and sharp tempered personality traits, he's a rather quiet lad, barely speaking unless he feels like he wants to, and more often than not, stays in the background, not interacting unless spoken to, or he just...feels like he should. Mercurykit is an unfriendly tom cat, and usually looks distrusting of others, giving a glare at them, and doesn't look or feel like he's a nice guy, or anything like that. It gives him a serious look to him, and it shows often, and everyday, due to experiences, experiences he doesn't want to go through again.
He wants to trust others, but he feels someone is going to attack him, or...something, its an uneasy feeling, and he almost never feels safe, being a bit jumpy, due to this. It is a dangerous world, afterall, and honestly thinks no one understands him all that much, and well, he doesn't really like anyone, since he can't seem to find someone that would understand him, and that frustrates him.
Besides all the things that makes him...well...seem like a bad cat, he's actually, quite a sarcastic, humorous, and teasing tom cat, that hides under a gruff, untrusting, snappy tom cat that doesn't like anyone. He doubts himself, and he doubts others, you just have to open him up to show a different side of him. His sarcastic ways come out often, or just sometimes, giving little insults or jokes that makes other mad, he likes to get other riled up sometime's, but he doesn't like it thrown back at him, and it just happens to him. The humorous sarcastic, is a really teasing, and gentle side of him, that never comes out because he doesn't trust, or like anyone, and if you get that side of him, he shows it whenever no cats around, he wants to show he's not some weakling who can't help himself. His parents are why he thinks this, often, they didn't push it though. He's a really complicated tom kit to understand overall.
PPD: 4.01 [Due to inactivity in roleplaying, I'm on every day however.]
Questions/Other:
- Mercury has some kind of disorder where he feels he can't trust anybody.
- Mercury's Theme Song is Blame by Air Traffic Controller.
- He's going to be hit harder in his childhood than his other siblings.
- Mercurykit's paranoia is extremely controlling of his life.
- Mercurykit has the fear of betrayal.
- He really, really likes water for some reason, and likes water voles.
- Mercury like's the smell of heather because it soothes him a lot when he's upset or sad.
- Mercury is not really sweet on the inside as some might think.
- Mercury likes burnt trees, exceptionally if their still burning.
Significance Of Your Kit?: I think Mercurykit would be a great addition to all of them, because he's like the kind of evil, that just distrusts everyone because of how they were brought up, or how they think, he would be kinda protective of his siblings, or not trust them all that much, keeping a worried eye on all of them, and everyone. Mercurykit would probably get close to none of his parents, yes love them, but not get an understanding kind of close to them. Mercurykit is the kind of evil that just wants to prove something, and try to find someone to understand them, by violence at times, and sometimes hurtful words just so he can show he's not some weakling, and not a coward that some cats are. Well, he's not really evil, its just some cats may think he's evil, when really, he just needs an understanding cat to help him.
Roleplay Example: Taken from Thunderclan Territory, Pg. 224.
Even Leafpaw didn't know why he was so calm all the time. Well, maybe a little bit, he understood a little bit. His calmness, was a very difficult thing to understand. To why he was so calm, was a mystery in its self. Maybe its not to burst out in anger and vengeance for his mother's death, maybe just to keep his sanity in check, their was many answer to it, many, many answers. Leafpaw's ears flicked as he walked through the forest, a thoughtful, but tired expression on his face. He was learning, a lot of things these days. Things about himself too. Maybe, his calmness was him, showing how much he's grown, his maturity, higher than anyone else's. It was unique, it was mysterious. And yet, Leafpaw wanted to be a little bit normal. He walked toward his collection, a small smile on his face. It was still here, and he was proud of himself. He hid his stuff well, very well indeed. It was where, no cat could find it. He flicked his tail, signaling he found it. "Its right here." Leafpaw mewed, a hint of pride in his voice, as he looked toward piles of pebbles, feathers, and anything you could find. It was a lot of stuff, about seven piles of stuff in his collection. A hobby, he shook off after he became an apprentice. He didn't have time for it, as much as he would of liked, and he honestly wanted to continue collecting stuff, but it was too much stress for the young apprentice, so it became just a small hobby of his, that no one but Remorapaw knew. And now Stormwing, knew about it too. It was nice, to be honest, a very nice, refreshing thing, to show something that he worked hard on, and it filled him with a lot of pride. Lots of it too. It was nice, too. Nice to have, more friends than ever now. It made him happy, happier than he'd ever been, as happy as he had been before his mother died. It was comforting, most of all. So, so comforting for the tabby apprentice. Comforting to know that he had friends, by his side, hopefully, for as long as he lived. He would, maybe, finally let go of his anger for that dusk syndicate cat, and let go of his sorrow, to let go. He knew he would see his mother someday, again, and be reunited, but now, was not the time for that, not yet, anyway.

Last edited by seasalt; May 24th, 2017 at 04:42 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:58 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Brasskit
Appearance: cute, cuddly, will be pretty, a dark red and white pattern Ex1 Ex2
Personality: Brasskit may look like a sweet little cat but she takes after her fathers. She is quite cunning and persuasive and always looking for adventure. If there is a runt or shy kit, she will have a soft spot for them. She loves both her fathers but is really influenced by Carmelblood.
PPD: 4.21
Questions/Other: ----
Significance Of Your Kit?: Brasskit will carry on her father's legacy. I was thinking that when Trushflight is exiled, Brasskit could fight to have him stay and create drama/action of some sort. When she is denied, she can follow her father and be a rogue with him so he isn't lonely. We could plot revenge and cause more drama/action. If I am chosen, you may tell me otherwise but that is my plan so far.
Roleplay Example: Sandstride trotted through the territory. The leaf bare breeze ruffling his long fur. The tom opened his mouth ever so slightly to try and catch a scent. He was rewarded with the smell of mouse. He slowed and followed the smell. Sandstride tried his hardest not to rustle the dry leaves on the forest floor. The clan needed this food, he could not let it get away. Finally, he spotted the small creature. The mouse looked thin but edible. Sandstride crouched low, never taking his gaze off of his target. He silently stalked the animal. Then he pounced. He flew through the air and brought his claw down on his prey. He flung it in the air and killed it with one swipe of his glinting claws. It landed in front of him, dead. Sandstride picked up his kill in his mouth proudly and trotted back to camp.

Thank you for considering my application and good luck with your plot. And sorry for the different sized pictures. I'm pretty new to this site and haven't figured out all the tricks and controls. My roleplay reference is made up for this application but if you wish to see more, you can see my profile. Thanks again!!!

Last edited by ladybugg03; May 3rd, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Name:
Brasskit | Brasspaw | Brassflare / Brasstrail / Brasstuft / Brass-shade / Brassthistle
Appearance:
Longhaired solid flame point kitten with bright, round forget-me-not blue orbs. She seems to take after her father in terms of appearance, sporting a matching flame point pelt and unsettling bright eyes like him. Though, she carries her biological mother's longhaired genetic trait, and large tufts of fluff stick out from her body in every direction. Brasskit seems to have a well-defined broad face, with a straight muzzle and evenly placed and sized ears. It appears that she will grow to be quite tall and well muscled, sporting strong, long legs and a long ginger tail to help her keep balance. ref
Personality:
An energetic feline at most, Brasskit is not bubbly, she just has a lot of will to do anything. She can be often spotted chasing around a mossball or kicking a pebble across camp. She is quite reckless, often throwing herself into things without fully understanding the gravity of the situation. As she matures, small scars and nicks will begin to cover her body due to her reckless nature. Brasskit seems to be a glutton for pain, often doing things she is told not to do and ending up hurt, sick, or in trouble. Her rough childhood will make her outershell toughen quite a bit, and will often appear erratic, her paws itching to scramble off to avoid her angry fathers. As she grows older, her reckless behavior will worsen, and gradually become jaded and dishonest. She will be very opinionated and will not hesitate to indulge herself in any debates or verbal sparring of sorts- as she is tired of being in the background. Brasskit has a voice, and its about time she put it to good use. (still maybe a wip?)
PPD:
Questions/Other:
Significance Of Your Kit?: [basically why should we choose them]
Roleplay Example:
WIP
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

haha had to make a page because links were broken

Name: Leadkit Leadpaw Leadbelly//Leadblood//Leadflare//Leaddust
Lead: For his dirty brown specks in his pelt and for his brown tabby marks
Belly:For the amount he eats
Blood: In honor of his father
Dust: For the specks of light brown and grey on his pelt
Flare: For his ferocity in the battle field
Appearance: Leadkit has a dirty cream colored base coat, lighter brown dusting the silky cream coat. He has stunning greenish bluish eyes that are always cold and unreadable. His tabby patterns are a mix of a darker cream and a lighter brown, almost chestnut, and they stretch across his back, arms, legs and tail. He has soft, fluffy, and short fur and his build is actually quite slim, but is made out of pure muscle.
Personality: Even though he may not look it, he is incredibly strong, but only ever shows his true strength when he is angry, which is really rare. He usually has a straight face on, even in his fights with his littermates and other cats who annoy him. He remains very calm in any situation and is usually okay with anything, he is a very easy going Tom and is not that hard to pursuade into doing something. Although he is very easy going and pursuadeable he is very intelligent and usually knows with the way someone talks that he is going to be tricked, he has a very acute intuition. He can be a little sadistic and is a very big tease to those who follow him, often leading females on and often playing with others emotions with the words he chooses. Although he is sadistic and can be cruel at times he deeply cares for his family and would do anything to protect them, he is the only one that can hurt them in any way. He really only gets angry when his very close friends are being picked on, when his family is being picked on, and when he is unable to fight to protect his family, those are the three things that annoy him the most. He is an incredible teacher, sing specific words and specific actions to help those he's teaching understand his lessons more, although if they dont get the lesson he will often cuff them or kick them and tell them to try again.
PPD: 8.58
Other/Questions: Nope
Significance of your kit?: He could be their hitman, tell them what's going on inside the clan, and what's happening in the other clans through his tunnels of information and he could kill whoever they wished, but of course he won't do it without getting a reward.
Roleplay Example: lengths can vary.
Bloop

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 7th, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Thrushflight | Fawnflower | Caramelblood Kit Finder

WIP

Name:
Sodiumkit|Sodiumpaw|Sodiumvenom|Sodium

Appearance:
ref1|ref2
She is a silver grey, molly, with dark grey, near black stripes. She has cold, green eyes and a sweet, flirty smile, perfect for luring in people to break their hearts. She is squarely built and is skinny, but muscular, so when one attacks, underestimating her, she then can instantly get the upper hand.

Personality:
|Seductive|Flirty|Cold|Manipulative|Murderous|
She is not the cat you want to befriend. As if you do, it's either because now she has you in her trap of flirty behavior, or now you've fallen for her sob stories or lies. She loves making them do her dirty work, getting them to fall deeper into her trap, so they take the fall while she climbs on. She puts on a cute little act, acting as if she had been alone, abused, raised harsh, only to turn around and prove she loved the way she was grown. She is always looking for trouble, and isn't afraid to get caught. She wouldn't be afraid to kill either, only if it is necessary though. She loves tricking other people to do something stupid, and when they do she would be the one to betray them, and get them in trouble. Obviously, she has enemies.

And if enemies isn't enough, she had murderous desires too. If she finds that one enemy get;s to think he knows her weakness, she'll cut them off there. She's a daddy's girl; well, to Caramelblood mostly, that is. She takes on his trickery, deceptive attitude, and she takes good pride in it too. If there is ever a problem in which she needs someone's help, she runs straight to him. She loves listening to him tell stories about people he's killed or telling lies against the leader. She obviously has a love for the dark forest, and also for the stories of the evil era. She always wants to hear about them, over and over, taking note of anything she could use in the future. She wants to take over the clan one day, make her fathers proud, bring back the 'true' leadership the clan needs to know.

This being said, that means she's also taken on Thrushflight's acting abilities, so seem innocent and to get respect. However loyal she is not. She is the complete opposite. Only loyal to her family and even that is a questionable bond. She, however, does crave respect, to be treated like any other cat. She wants to show the world she has what it takes to be leader, and yet no one knows the true evil she brews in her heart.

And she is quick to react, like Sodium in water. Accuse her of something, whether is was true or false, she runs to her fathers and tells them. She lets them handle those problems, as she can't risk being caught. And she is a very intelligent molly. She isn't one to fall for other's schemes or plans or traps, and uses their focus on that to wield them into one of her own. She loves the ability to trick someone into believing she's weak, innocent, because then they underestimate the power she holds. She loves making others fall for her because the more she has protecting her the more she has power. She's a bit observer too, and would sit back and watch in the dark, seeing what her victum does and seeing how they react with others, soaking in information like a sponge so she knows how to play her cards. She loves being able to seem like she focused on someone else when it's actually you.

She is like a poison someone knows could kill them, but they crave. Hence her purrfect suffix. However, the suffix was given to her, since she obviously couldn't be open about her true self in a clan full of StarClan dimwits, she got the suffix from her ways of killing prey. Slow and painful, like a poisonous bite from a snake. She loved manipulating minds and turning them into her own usage, to make sure she gets her way. And the best part?

No one would ever know.

PPD:

Questions/Other:
can she be last born? also i might have her join the syndicate a few moons after her warrior ceremony, after being exhiled for murder </3

Significance Of Your Kit?:
I think having a daddy's girl would be amazing, to see how caramel would react, and to see how thrush would too <3

Roleplay Example:

He gave a yelp and jumped to his paws, his blue eyes wide and his back arched, but as she continued to talk, he realized it was the molly, and straitened himself slowly. As she went on, he only listened, and when she asked if he was lonesome, he hesitated, before nodding slowly. He sat down again, and kept his gaze locked on her, unwavering. Maybe he was lonely, but he had his brother, right? And if not him, he had his... his... Yep, he was lonely. He layed back down and looked up at her and finally managed his words. "W-Why do you ask?" he managed to say. What could he say? He was curious.

She was a fairly pretty molly in his opinion, and she was sweet, but she seemed too innocent. But he wouldn't know that she was toiling with him. He was too innocent. He was naive, so, he wouldn't know at all. Staring at her, he managed a smile. She had a sweet feel to her. And he wouldn't mind her company for the night, since he wasn't planning to go to sleep anytime soon. So talking might keep him up, but what if she was going to sleep soon? He'd figure something out.

"He's asleep, in the hollow. He doesn’t stay up late." he answered simply. There was no need for a big answer, was there?

His tail flicked as he thought of something to say, a conversation starter. Nothing came to mind. So, maybe she'll do that part for him. She seemed like a talkative cat. His gaze shifted to the sky, and then they flickered as he looked at the stars, the blue of his hues illuminating as they stared at the sky in all it's beauty. He wondered what waited past the gleaming souls that beamed down on them, that made the nights so wondrous, so mysterious, as many he had met. Sure, he was a kind fellow, and sure, he never, ever meant harm, and yet many still targeted him it seemed, for he seemed the weakest, the most broken if you will, and he was. Talladega was no better, but he handled it better, that was for sure. Castiel saw things more different from his brother. Sure, he was with his brother in the belief of never settling down in a clan or two-leg place, but he wanted more then just adventure, he wanted a spice to it, something he had to live for, besides his brother. Now of course he never minded his brother's company, and would give his life if it meant he could live on. But somedays his rambling got old, and there was usually nothing that Castiel hadn't witnessed- or heard- before already. It was the same old thing, over and over, and although he was the shy, skittish little guy, he wanted that little hint of fun. Something he only learned to be as love.

He wasn't the one to express himself, however. Since he never really talked, and the only time he did, it was rare. Most of the time, he sang. He would let his rhymes tell his story, but he wasn't that open to just let someone know. He would have to gain some courage, a 'heat of the moment' kind of the thing. And with his brother, he got that enough, but no one to share it with. It had always been them two, against the world. Dogs, foxes, badgers, opossums, rogues, misunderstanding loners, and even syndicate murderers, he lived. They lived. They learned to fight even if they never wanted to. And though he loved his brother, Castiel needed someone to join them.

Lost in all of his thought, he looked at Mystical and then, smiled once again. Maybe she could? She seemed nice, and she seemed weak. Seemed was the keyword. Sure, Talladega was a strong-minded person, and would be un-phased by the toiling Mystical was capable of, that gene didn't reach his little brother. He would fall into her trap and would never figure it out. That is, if she was truly going to try.

Finally gaining his voice again, he found himself saying the question he hadn't meant to. "S-So, do you travel alone?" Fool, of course she does! he scolded himself in his mind. His ears heated up and his eyes showed an apologetic discomfort, hoping she wouldn't take it wrong. Surely she was alone, though, right? They found her alone, she came alone, where else could she go? Then he gave a nervous chuckle, and added something to lighten the mood. "D-Did you find the rabbit?" he asked, having scenting a very faint smell of the carcass they left behind, hoping she would find it first.

Last edited by monfang; May 4th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:53 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name: Osmiumkit | Osmiumpaw | Osmiumblaze/bite/venom
Gender Identification: Agender (they, their)
Appearance: Here
Personality: Osmium is quite the cynical kit, always pushing anyone they can around and making them do their bidding. In their eyes, they are leader of every clan, and all cats should bow to them. They aren't the brightest crayon in the box, but their good looks and brute strength aid them in whatever shortcomings they may encounter. Osmium is an amazing hunter, able to sneak up on almost anything, boosting their ego over the normal amount. They are an extremely sore loser, and always needs to be the center of attention. That's not to say they don't have quite a few redeeming qualities. Osmium is quite kind to their family, and will always stick up for them, at least until the immediate danger is over, in which they will never fail to put their siblings in their place. They think kits are just the cutest things, and will never fail to come to their aid. Osmium is certainly not a loudmouth, and can keep any secret as long as it isn't to their siblings or parents. They are brutally honest with everyone, especially them.
PPD: uhhh... 4.87 last I checked
Questions/Other: Do you have a choosing date?
Significance Of Your Kit?: Osmium would make a great addition to Caramel and Thrush's little "team" they got going on. They won't mind getting their paws dirty and will never question the motives of the two fathers. They would also serve to keep their siblings in line should anyone... Fall out of place..
Roleplay Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Taking in a deep breath, the young tom turned. Something want right with the border. A new scent has come across it, one that faintly extended the border slightly into Thunderclan territory. Ratpaw smirked, though knew better than to just charge in fool-heartedly. He crouched down into his best hunters crouch and stalked forward, taking in deep breaths of the sort of lovely scent of the other cat. 'Mouse-dung, I'm upwind of this.. She-cat?' he guessed. He simply must have been close enough to smell her. He glanced to where the scent was coming from, then to the border. If he cut her off from the border, she may not be as likely to run. Ratpaw then stalked beside the stranger, cutting her off from her own territory. Now they were on equal ground with the wind blowing both of their scents away from them. Little did he know at the time that his tiger-like pelt helped him hide among the new-leaf bushes very well, retracting the light around him. The tom waited a moment, thinking out a strategy, then smirked. Then, slowly and silently as the young apprentice could, he struck, attempting to pounce on the she-cat and pin her down. As soon as he caught sight of her, there was the slightest bit of hesitation, however. She was quite beautiful. He said nothing, and simply stared at her with a blank expression.

Last edited by Teza; May 11th, 2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Silverkit, Silverpaw, Silvershade
Appearance: Silverkit has a very beautiful pelt. From his mother's side he adorned his light grey appearance, which matches his chilly attitude. His tabby markings are mostly faded, the most defined ones are around his head area and tail. His eyes are a faded honey color and is as cold as the rest of him. Staring at these dull eyes can cause any normal cat to shudder. He has a big, yet lithe structure that makes him look intimidating and enables him to run fast like any WindClan cat should. This makes him an excellent hunter, for prey and cats alike. So while his appearance can be certainly intimidating, his intimidation also makes him look fairly attractive.

Personality: As a kit, he was as any kit would have been, playful and curious of the world. He cares deeply for his family and as the biggest one out of them all, he saw it from a young age that his goal in life was to protect his family and loved ones. He is obedient of his parents' words and followed their morals, slowly turning his once pure heart into something darker. He is a ruthless, but stealthy killer. He has learned in order for him to kill, he must be calulative with his attacks. He is particularly clever and sometimes only makes friendships in order to gain information. He despises half-clans and they are mostly his targets. He is fairly flirtatious of she-cats. However, when he becomes mates with a certain cat, it isn't for nothing else except for the fact that he loves them and wants to protect them. He is more protective over his own mate than any cat else and become overbearing too much with all of his protection. While this grey tom is certainly aligned with evil, he protects his loyalties fiercely.

PPD: 2.13 (That's only because I am in roleplays that keep dying ;u; )
Questions/Other: Will there be times where we skip certain moons?
Significance Of Your Kit?: Silverkit could be the biggest kit in his litter, makinhf him obliged to protect them from any opposing sides. He will be only loyal to his family and no cat else. This will show that while he is aligned with evil, he has his soft spots. Also when they find out about Fawnflower (I assume this might happen when they are late apprentices/young warriors) Silverkit will be the one who doesn't accept her and berates her for not being there. He'll constantly try to keep her away from and his littermates. She might finally stop to reconnect with Silver at this point when he outright attacks, but doesn't attempt to kill her. She could have a scar from experience (if you're okay with it fen). She could still try to connect with the others, but may not want to seek out Silver for what he did to her.
Roleplay Example:
The look Honeypool made upon seeing her crush again, it swept her like a breeze of relief. She wanted to greet him by his name that she would say in her mind multiple times a day, but... she looked over at Fallenstream. Their first encounter didn't start on a friendly note, she was still contemplative on if Fallenstream would have killed if she didn't do the things she did and mewed the words she said correctly, despite her constant fibbing. While she knows better that he wouldn't do something like that to her, but due to her relationship with Fireflare, she tends to be wary of him at the mention of WindClan. The fiery colored tom approached the two and her eyes glimmered and she slightly nodded her head, as a silent way of greeting the tom. She expected maybe a small friendly banter with her and her friend Fallenstream from Fireflare, what she got was the opposite. "F-" she almost said the tom's name. She twitched her ear, trying not to let everything spill out. She whipped at her ebony friend as he retaliates. "Fallenstream?" She mewed, trying to make it seem that was who she was calling earlier. She didn't understand why this was happening, but a sickening feeling told it would not end well.