Last post by ellie
Today 01:09 AM

Old April 27th, 2020, 04:42 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Smallpines

[ @Alexcentri @Chasepaw ]

Minnowthorn rolled her eyes. "Lostwish, you are entitled to your own opinion, as are all of us. That does not give you the right, however, to insult us or attempt to take charge of this patrol. You are a patrol member - therefore, you follow." She sidled past the other warrior to follow behind Kestrelcreek, her lashing tail the only sign of irritation.
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:55 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

She grumbled. She was normally sweet, but she wasn't acting like it.

(It makes you wonder what she does in the night XD)
Old April 27th, 2020, 08:51 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Lightpaw had noticed Wormbite's sharp turn to face the ground. She cocked her head in confusion, choosing not to mention it. Whatever Wormbite was thinking, he would tell her on his own time. As they walked, Lightpaw noted Wormbite's words. The forest became denser, and the wetness from the river vanished underneath her paws. "There are indeed, are a lot of trees."

Then, Wormbite said something that really sparked Lightpaw's interest. Flintspirit was the former leader? "Huh how do you figure that?" A million questions entered her mind, and just as the entered they fell out of her mouth. "Does he still have his nine lives? Was he a bad leader? What did he do? What happens if Duskstar dies, then Flintspirit will be leader again? Is that ok? Or is he a bad cat?" She spewed her thoughts out at random. This was truly astounding to the young tabby.
Wormbite tried to recall the two previous gatherings he had attended as Lightpaw blurted out questions. He didn't mind answering, it gave him a chance to ramble. He never paid much attention to the high ranks outside of Riverclan but they were indeed interesting. Something to keep track of. "Unsure, " He replied-- flickering his tail. "Flintspirit wasn't a bad or good leader. I don't believe his existence as leader did anything. Which was the problem-- I'm assuming. He stepped down willingly but there was no context on why. " Wormbite explained, furrowing his brows. "No, he won't become leader again. It's extremely unlikely he'll stay deputy for Duskstar's whole reign. I think just having one deputy throughout your time as leader is unheard of. It's more likely that he is helping her adjust to the responsibilities leaders have, " The tom took another moment to pause, another thought popping into his head.

"Actually, Windclan has also done the same recently. Twilightstar stepped up once Brightsky resigned and made her deputy instead. Then,, Brightsky was replaced with Brindlejaw because she did not fulfil her duties. Interesting, isn't it? " His ears swivel to the sounds of the forest, it was a bit strange the events had happened close together. It made him question... But, Wormbite decided to not make anymore conspiracy theories. At least today.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 27th, 2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:04 PM
is cereal a soup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong smiled,” That’s nice.” she meowed, and gave Duckpaw a small nod. As she began marking the border and checking for trespassers and anything worth reporting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Zesty Mango / @.Bread.
Grizzlybug hummed quietly to himself in a cheerful manner as they approached the border. He trotted off to begin marking the other edge of the border as Salmonsong started on one side. The fluffy tom rubbed against a few trees and clumps of grass, still quietly humming to himself.
Duckpaw walked around with them until looking up at Salmonsong. ”How do you actually mark a boder?” the young apprentice asked curiously.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:08 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite tried to recall the two previous gatherings he had attended as Lightpaw blurted out questions. He didn't mind answering, it gave him a chance to ramble. He never paid much attention to the high ranks outside of Riverclan but they were indeed interesting. Something to keep track of. "Unsure, " He replied-- flickering his tail. "Flintspirit wasn't a bad or good leader. I don't believe his existence as leader did anything. Which was the problem-- I'm assuming. He stepped down willingly but there was no context on why. " Wormbite explained, furrowing his brows. "No, he won't become leader again. It's extremely unlikely he'll stay deputy for Duskstar's whole reign. I think just having one deputy throughout your time as leader is unheard of. It's more likely that he is helping her adjust to the responsibilities leaders have, " The tom took another moment to pause, another thought popping into his head.

"Actually, Windclan has also done the same recently. Twilightstar stepped up once Brightsky resigned and made her deputy instead. Then,, Brightsky was replaced with Brindlejaw because she did not fulfil her duties. Interesting, isn't it? " His ears swivel to the sounds of the forest, it was a bit strange the events had happened close together. It made him question... But, Wormbite decided to not make anymore conspiracy theories. At least today.
Lightpaw watched her mentor in awe. While he seemed unsure, he still knew stuff somewhat. And even the tiniest bit of knowledge made him seem so much older than he really was. Lightpaw hadn't realized there was so much drama behind the clans. She took a tiny amount of pride in how secure Lionstar was. Then she trembled slightly as she remembered the drama with Dirtfur. Maybe not all the clans were perfect. "It's quite interesting." She nodded slowly, "The clans are... confusing sometimes. Don't get me wrong, everyone's doing the best they can..." She thought about what she did in order to become an apprentice, frowning. Maybe nobody hurt Cobaltshade. But it hadn't seemed very fair. And Lionstar's whole point was to get kits out of the nursery to make more room. "Personalities..." she murmured. "They conflict."

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:55 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tomcat was sitting underneath the shade of a tree that was quite close to the Riverclan border. It grew near a more shallow part of the water, and Flintspirit was staring at his reflection, watching the water make it ripple and look distorted.
He wasn't feeling the best. Flintspirit felt like he might hurl at any moment. There were still all these weird feelings swirling around in his stomach and it did not feel good at all. Swallowing, the tom tried to resist the urge to throw up, lifting his head to look across the river. He'd heard some rustling over there and had become curious as to what it was, but he hadn't expected to lock gazes with a Riverclan tom standing on the other side of the border. Giving him a friendly greeting no less. "Uh... hey." Flintspirit meowed, a little off-put by the friendliness. Wasn't it common knowledge to most Riverclanners that he wasn't a fish-face fan?

@S-oft

Bumblebellys eyes caught sight of a rock that lifted put of the drowned land, the top of the stone seemed dry enough! Bumblebelly jumped across the rock, a few feet away from Flintspirit now. He offered a smile, his head tilted to the side. "You alright?" He murmured to the Tom, absolutely clueless as to who he was. Bumblebelly had always preferred to stay behind during gatherings, he didn't keep up with politics either. But this cat seemed to need a helping and thats what Bumblebelly was about to do!

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Duckpaw walked around with them until looking up at Salmonsong. ”How do you actually mark a boder?” the young apprentice asked curiously.
(Uhh...do they pee or...)

Salmonsong flicked her tail,” You just let yourself spray on it.” she meowed not exactly sure how to explain it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:28 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

She smelled around the border marks, smelling nothing out of the ordinary. She was glad that this patrol had mostly been uneventful, mostly. Kestrelcreek renewed the markers and turned to the rest of her patrol. "Alright, this looks like everything, we can head back now." Turning towards camp, she began padding back. No use in wasting daylight. She hoped that nobody else had scented anything and that Lostwish would behave until they got back to camp. Then she could report to Duskstar.

(Alright guys, y'all can post responses and then we're done!)
{ @Slushie @Chasepaw }
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:34 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Alexcentri @Chasepaw ]

Minnowthorn rolled her shoulders and straightened up from her section. "All clear over here." She kind of wished she could have gone hunting or something, bring a little prey back to the Clan, but then again she supposed that was what the hunting patrols were for. Border patrols were always just so boring.
Old April 28th, 2020, 10:36 PM
is cereal a soup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(Uhh...do they pee or...)

Salmonsong flicked her tail,” You just let yourself spray on it.” she meowed not exactly sure how to explain it.
(ummm, idk)

”Ok, I’ll try!” Duckpaw walked over to a clump of grass and “sprayed” like Slamonsong had told her. She sniffed it...it sure smelled like RiverClan. “Yay, I think I did it!” She was quite proud of herself.

@Beau

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧