Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:55 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:23 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki's eyes started to turn slowly back to normal."But Kaira,you where unconscious a second ago.We should take time to rest!" Saki protested, walking after them and stopping when she saw darky about to get the scroll.She didn't say anything else,leaving it to darky sence she almost had it anyways.

The boy looked up directly at her and smiled."Your from the team from earlier am I right?" He asked, pulling out what looked like a wooden pipe from his pocket.It was the same boy who had talked to them for a second just before they had gone into the forest.
Kaira turned around and stared at the boy who was talking to Darky and with what seemed like an instant he was in front of him,"I'm bored lets have some fun."He gave a devilish smile and kicked him from the tree.
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira turned around and stared at the boy who was talking to Darky and with what seemed like an instant he was in front of him,"I'm bored lets have some fun."He gave a devilish smile and kicked him from the tree.
He stood up and blew what looked like normal bubbles.When they got near the three,he snapped his fingers and they exploded,causing almost thirty in all.
Saki jumped back to get away,but some of them still got her.She used a small amount of the five tails chakura to heal it.She started to form a plan,thinking this was his onlky jutsu.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:37 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Saki's eyes started to turn slowly back to normal."But Kaira,you where unconscious a second ago.We should take time to rest!" Saki protested, walking after them and stopping when she saw darky about to get the scroll.She didn't say anything else,leaving it to darky sence she almost had it anyways.

The boy looked up directly at her and smiled."Your from the team from earlier am I right?" He asked, pulling out what looked like a wooden pipe from his pocket.It was the same boy who had talked to them for a second just before they had gone into the forest.
Quote:
He stood up and blew what looked like normal bubbles.When they got near the three,he snapped his fingers and they exploded,causing almost thirty in all.
Saki jumped back to get away,but some of them still got her.She used a small amount of the five tails chakura to heal it.She started to form a plan,thinking this was his onlky jutsu.
@Ant

darky grabbed the scroll.
"Yes" darky said getting down.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

@Ant

darky grabbed the scroll.
"Yes" darky said getting down.
Kaira cracked his knuckles and began laughing hysterically,"What you thought a weak attack like that could hurt me?"He continued laughing and charged him again sending a punch into his gut sending him into the air then going up with him and kicking him back down,"So weak! I thought you might be a challenge!"
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:45 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Kaira cracked his knuckles and began laughing hysterically,"What you thought a weak attack like that could hurt me?"He continued laughing and charged him again sending a punch into his gut sending him into the air then going up with him and kicking him back down,"So weak! I thought you might be a challenge!"
Darky waited for kaira to get done fighting.

Gone

Old February 11th, 2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

He smirked,making a hand sign.Red chakura formed around him,making three tails in all."Alright then,he said,and a large bubble trapped Kaira and started filling with an odd colored water,but it felt ticket and was hard to move in.
Saki decided to let Kaira handle the fighting for now and help protect the scroll if she needed to.

Old February 11th, 2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:
He smirked,making a hand sign.Red chakura formed around him,making three tails in all."Alright then,he said,and a large bubble trapped Kaira and started filling with an odd colored water,but it felt ticket and was hard to move in.
Saki decided to let Kaira handle the fighting for now and help protect the scroll if she needed to.
"So you're one of us too, its just a shame that i'm stronger than you."Kaira gave a smirk and smashed through the bubble and sent a great fireball at they boy,"I don't even need my beast to fight you."He closed his eyes and reopened them to revel his sharingan mixed with his stage 1 curse mark.
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:28 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Quote:

"So you're one of us too, its just a shame that i'm stronger than you."Kaira gave a smirk and smashed through the bubble and sent a great fireball at they boy,"I don't even need my beast to fight you."He closed his eyes and reopened them to revel his sharingan mixed with his stage 1 curse mark.
Darky sighed as she started to spin her Kunai.

Gone

Old February 11th, 2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Darky sighed as she started to spin her Kunai.
(He can't do tell the 6 tails.It just corroperates because it is not as self serving and malacius as the other tailed beast,so it hardly ever tries to take over,of Atleast that's how wiki described it)
The boy made a hand sign a blocked the fireball with a wall of water,but making it big enough to hit Kaira to.He landed in a tree,the chakura starting to turn black." The only reason I'm using it is to get this over with quickly." He retorted,making a hand sign.A blast of water came from behind Kaira,hopefully hitting him in the back.

Old February 11th, 2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:

(He can't do tell the 6 tails.It just corroperates because it is not as self serving and malacius as the other tailed beast,so it hardly ever tries to take over,of Atleast that's how wiki described it)
The boy made a hand sign a blocked the fireball with a wall of water,but making it big enough to hit Kaira to.He landed in a tree,the chakura starting to turn black." The only reason I'm using it is to get this over with quickly." He retorted,making a hand sign.A blast of water came from behind Kaira,hopefully hitting him in the back.
Kaira easily dodged the blast of water that came from behind him but suddenly his curse mark disappeared,"Damn I guess I can't hold it for too long yet."He sighed,"I guess i'll have to use the fox's power."Kaira whined and three tails appeared out of his back, the whiskers on his face thickened and his eyes became a deep red and pure black,"I need to end this soon or I might accidentally kill everyone."He charged at the boy shooting fireballs as a distraction and then sending a barrage of taijutsu at him.