Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:30 AM

Old December 18th, 2017, 08:57 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Name: Name options: Voldemort, Doom, Elmo(SilversaidtoXD), Scar (Everyone can choose!)
Type of mon: HounDOOM
Personality: Malicious, Ruthless, he enjoys seeing the pain of others
Sexuality: Straight
Other: He's stuck in his mega form from his previous trainer. He is with the Thorn
Questions:
Accepted! Voldemort or elmo! one of those two! x3)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 18th, 2017, 08:59 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
((Well, if you want them to meet, feel free to quote the post where she throws rocks at Magikarps XD))
Thorn jumps out in front of candy. "Care to join me in destroying pokemon?" he growled.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 18th, 2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
"I know it is" She whispered back "I just prefer to have you alive and well beside me" She went on.
The shiny Silvally gave the top of her head a reassuring lick. "Stop worrying so much, Moonlight, no one is here to hurt us... We're all safe and sound." He said.
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolf gulp, his ears lowering a little. "Not f-from my exp-pirence." He said. Speaking a little louder from before, but still it was mumbled. He had seen humans at least once a week but they never had tried catching him. Wondering if not a lot of humans show up around here. That gave him some comfort, a small smile grew on his lips before disappearing. The Eevee remembered his experience with his trainer. It was a Eevee trainer but.. a bit brutal. He only needed a Espeon to have all the Eevee's evolutions but the thing is, Wolf wouldn't evolve. Which ended up him being overworked and he barely even won a battle. What his trainer did was that they didn't keep doubles, if they found a stronger pokemon than a one they already had, they kept that one and traded or free the other pokemon. Wolf was overworked for two years until set free. Shivering at the thought.
Fire shook her head no, "I think I would burn down all the `precious` leaves." Which would be on purpose. Shrugging, "I'll run and you climb. Running is my specialty beside battles." She said. Spinning her stick around a little, burning a little leaf. "Bad luck." She mumbled, before looking at Sandra. "Lead the way~" Fire said, ready to run.
Webster instantly understood. Some trainers were cruel and unjust. He had heard of how some trainers left Charmanders out in the rain. A cruel death. If the flame were to go out on a Charmander, Charmeleon, or Charizard, it would die. That flame is like a heart. And like a heart, it is necessary. Webster looked up at Wolf, a sadness glittering in his eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that. Come inside a bit more, I have some food back here," he mumbled. Webster scuttled to the back, rummaging through several berries. He picked out a big blue Oran Berry and carried it back to Wolf.

Sandra felt a shiver run up her spine. The image of leaves burning gave her chills. As if on cue, Fire touched a leaf with her stick, and it immediately combusted. A bit nauseous, Sandra was eager to leave the "crime scene." Sandra leaped to the next branch. "I'll take you to my home. Maybe my friend saw your friend pass by," she called, already leaping away.
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Star rolled his eyes at her words, lying back down. The Espeon stared up at Shade with no expression. "Not really. My 'friends' don't like my company. I'm leaving soon anyway," he yawned. Star lazily used Psychic to drift a stick towards him. He began to run his paws along the stick, feeling each crack and crevice.
"Then I guess your friends and I have something in common." Shade said, looking at the tree she used Confusion Ray on. She was basically lying, though. He was really the only one who had stayed for this long, so this did surprise her a bit. She also didn't want to train while he was there because she didn't want him to learn her moves because then he could counter them, so instead she plopped down onto her stomach, giving a small sigh as she thought of what to do.

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 18th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:03 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
The shiny Silvally gave the top of her head a reassuring lick. "Stop worrying so much, Moonlight, no one is here to hurt us... We're all safe and sound." He said.
Moonlight shook her head and giggled "I know im not worried"

Old December 18th, 2017, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Thorn jumps out in front of candy. "Care to join me in destroying pokemon?" he growled.
The Sylveon smiled and placed a paw under her chin. "Weeeeell, it depends, did you ever destroy some, because judging by your size, I would say no. Tee hee~~" Candy teased and gazed in the Zangoose's eyes, her tail wagging rapidly, she was like that.
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:11 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
The Sylveon smiled and placed a paw under her chin. "Weeeeell, it depends, did you ever destroy some, because judging by your size, I would say no. Tee hee~~" Candy teased and gazed in the Zangoose's eyes, her tail wagging rapidly, she was like that.

He narrowed his eyes at her "I have many pokemons blood run through my claws" He said menacingly.

Last edited by Tazzy; December 18th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Webster instantly understood. Some trainers were cruel and unjust. He had heard of how some trainers left Charmanders out in the rain. A cruel death. If the flame were to go out on a Charmander, Charmeleon, or Charizard, it would die. That flame is like a heart. And like a heart, it is necessary. Webster looked up at Wolf, a sadness glittering in his eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that. Come inside a bit more, I have some food back here," he mumbled. Webster scuttled to the back, rummaging through several berries. He picked out a big blue Oran Berry and carried it back to Wolf.

Sandra felt a shiver run up her spine. The image of leaves burning gave her chills. As if on cue, Fire touched a leaf with her stick, and it immediately combusted. A bit nauseous, Sandra was eager to leave the "crime scene."
Sandra leaped to the next branch. "I'll take you to my home. Maybe my friend saw your friend pass by," she called, already leaping away.
Wolf stared at the berry for more than a minute, the pokemon seem nice but he was still wary. "No th-hanks." He said, gently pushing it away with his nose. The Eevee had always envied Eevees who had evolved, he sometimes couldn't help but wonder what he would evolve into. Unless you can't evolve. The cruel thought. Wolf had considered that but... all Eevees could evolve, so why would he be any different? Wolf had lost his appetite, his ears lowered. He felt a bit queasy for some crazy reason. Shuffling his paws awkwardly again, Wolf studied Webster a little. They seem normal, at least. He wasn't the one to make conversation either, while Fire Crown either rambled or was quiet. Usually rambling, though unless she was sad. When she was mad thought.. Wolf stayed away, far away.
The braxien eyes narrowed, it could be a trap. "Okay, just don't let this be a waste of my time." She snorted, following her along. Fire wasn't one bit sad by burning the leaf, they were always so troubling and annoying. Getting stuck in her fur or just their look! She preferred dark red way more than green. Fire twirled her stick around again, it formed a circle of fire before disappearing. Aye, air couldn't do anything about her being bored and down.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
CEO of cat angst

Bump Policy: 3 days (72 hours)
My Mood: Tired

Skye groaned, getting up again and stumbling over to the lake. "W-whatever... S-she's not... h-here... t-there's probably just t-two different lakes... in t-the parts we went..." She collapsed by the water, getting her little paws in it and she felt more blood drip down her face. "I'll clean up here, then go find her..."

I use mostly the same characters on WCUE and WCO
[Character bios can be found on this Google Doc I made]

Open for Co-Op on Genshin/Honkai Impact or Tower of Fantasy (Or I can support on Star Rail)
PM me for my user (TOF) or UID (GI/HI3/Star Rail)
Please leave a PM or a profile message if you've sent me a request! Might not accept otherwise