Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:04 AM

Old May 21st, 2022, 10:36 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Red as Blood {P}

~Aoife~
the transfer student lifted her head, sighing and brushing back some of her golden hair, sighing. she had to die her hair to this color, to make her fit in more. she walked in, tripping over herself and grinding her teeth slightly, something she did all the time when she got embarrassed about something. she just hoped no one saw that...

{ @peepaw my little irish gal}
Old May 21st, 2022, 10:47 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Red as Blood {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post
~Aoife~
the transfer student lifted her head, sighing and brushing back some of her golden hair, sighing. she had to dye her hair to this color, to make her fit in more. she walked in, tripping over herself and grinding her teeth slightly, something she did all the time when she got embarrassed about something. she just hoped no one saw that...

{ @peepaw my little irish gal}
(aw
also why is the title so menacing lmao)

Sty had been looking through their locker to glance over and see this girl trip over herself. closing the locker, they went over to her. “hey, you alright there?” they had a gentle smile on their face and looking at her. their fluffy short hair wanted to stick out in front of their eyes, but it couldn’t as it was held back by a yellow pin they’d put there often just so that didn’t happen. “are you new here or something? i don’t think i’ve seen you before. i’m Sty.”
bump me whenever! don't be shy!
Old May 21st, 2022, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw View Post
(aw
also why is the title so menacing lmao)

Sty had been looking through their locker to glance over and see this girl trip over herself. closing the locker, they went over to her. “hey, you alright there?” they had a gentle smile on their face and looking at her. their fluffy short hair wanted to stick out in front of their eyes, but it couldn’t as it was held back by a yellow pin they’d put there often just so that didn’t happen. “are you new here or something? i don’t think i’ve seen you before. i’m Sty.”
{lmao, so people are like :0 oo and then they look and it's a gal tripping over herself pfffffffffff}
~Aoife~
brushing her hair back, she nodded. "i'm a transfer, yes. i came here from ireland. and my name's aoife," she said, smiling and looking at the other in front of her. she had a very, very strong irish accent, of which might catch attention, but she hped not. she really hoped that wouldn't happen.
Old May 21st, 2022, 11:02 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

{lmao, so people are like :0 oo and then they look and it's a gal tripping over herself pfffffffffff}
~Aoife~
brushing her hair back, she nodded. "i'm a transfer, yes. i came here from ireland. and my name's aoife," she said, smiling and looking at the other in front of her. she had a very, very strong irish accent, of which might catch attention, but she hped not. she really hoped that wouldn't happen.
”ooh- well the accent is really cool.” Sty chuckled a little and tried to mimic it playfully despite having their own, british accent. “i can show you around if you’d like!” they smiled and subconsciously fiddled with their sweater’s turtleneck collar. they also had noise canceling headphones for when things got too loud since they had sensitive hearing.
Old May 21st, 2022, 11:08 PM

Quote:
”ooh- well the accent is really cool.” Sty chuckled a little and tried to mimic it playfully despite having their own, british accent. “i can show you around if you’d like!” they smiled and subconsciously fiddled with their sweater’s turtleneck collar. they also had noise canceling headphones for when things got too loud since they had sensitive hearing.
~Aoife~
she smiled and said, "that would be nice." she said, smiling. she had her inhaler in her hand, clutching it tightly, not wanting to lose it and afraid she would lose it. she ad extremely bad asthma, and had to keep this around her at all times. she even had a doctor's note with her to stay out of P.E.
Old May 21st, 2022, 11:34 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

~Aoife~
she smiled and said, "that would be nice." she said, smiling. she had her inhaler in her hand, clutching it tightly, not wanting to lose it and afraid she would lose it. she ad extremely bad asthma, and had to keep this around her at all times. she even had a doctor's note with her to stay out of P.E.
Sty nodded and then gently wrapped their arm around her shoulders and led her through the building, showing her where everything was at. once the basics were done, they introduced her to their friends: Jeanie, the hippie mom-friend who is basically the therapist in the group, also the tallest; Cooper, the idiot who was actually pretty smart sometimes but never changed his shoes once regardless if they smelled bad; Felix, the stereotype nerd friend who’s dorky just like his friends; Penny, the one who wants everyone else to be safe despite her being injury-prone herself; and then Nicky, the one who wants everyone to laugh at his jokes but nobody but his friends do, and that’s fine with him, also being compassionate and touchy.
”hey, kid,” Jeanie greeted in their chill tone, looking down at Sty and their possible new friend. “you new?” she asked the other.
Felix looked over from a book he was reading and pushed his glasses up, waving with a smile. “hey, Sty! who’s this?”
Cooper immediately high-fived Sty as they came by, greeting them and the new person despite not knowing her, not even minding to ask and going to playfully tease Felix.
Nicky walked over with his hands in his hoodie pockets and smiled. “hiya, i’m Nicky, you?”
Old May 21st, 2022, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Sty nodded and then gently wrapped their arm around her shoulders and led her through the building, showing her where everything was at. once the basics were done, they introduced her to their friends: Jeanie, the hippie mom-friend who is basically the therapist in the group, also the tallest; Cooper, the idiot who was actually pretty smart sometimes but never changed his shoes once regardless if they smelled bad; Felix, the stereotype nerd friend who’s dorky just like his friends; Penny, the one who wants everyone else to be safe despite her being injury-prone herself; and then Nicky, the one who wants everyone to laugh at his jokes but nobody but his friends do, and that’s fine with him, also being compassionate and touchy.
”hey, kid,” Jeanie greeted in their chill tone, looking down at Sty and their possible new friend. “you new?” she asked the other.
Felix looked over from a book he was reading and pushed his glasses up, waving with a smile. “hey, Sty! who’s this?”
Cooper immediately high-fived Sty as they came by, greeting them and the new person despite not knowing her, not even minding to ask and going to playfully tease Felix.
Nicky walked over with his hands in his hoodie pockets and smiled. “hiya, i’m Nicky, you?”
~Aoife~
she smiled and nodded, holding her inhaler a bit tighter. she smiled at them and said, "it's aoife," in her extremely strong irish accent. she made sure she kept her breathing steady, putting almost all of her energy on that, considering it was humid that day. what a bad day to be new at a school. the humid air for an asthma person. and new in a school. she listened to them, but still concentrated on her breathing, eventually rubbing the top of her chest, right next to her throat.
Old May 21st, 2022, 11:52 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

~Aoife~
she smiled and nodded, holding her inhaler a bit tighter. she smiled at them and said, "it's aoife," in her extremely strong irish accent. she made sure she kept her breathing steady, putting almost all of her energy on that, considering it was humid that day. what a bad day to be new at a school. the humid air for an asthma person. and new in a school. she listened to them, but still concentrated on her breathing, eventually rubbing the top of her chest, right next to her throat.
”welcome to the weirdos, homegirl.” Jeanie smiled in a friendly way as she said that and flipped her light-to-dark ombré dirty blonde and blackish hailing straight/wavy hair behind herself, re-fastening her tie-dye headband around her forehead.
”oh shut up, Cooper, it’s a good book. anyway, it’s a pleasure to meet you, newbie!” Felix smiled and nodded at Aoife.
”it’s still for nerds,” Cooper joked, also nodding a small greeting again.
Nicky smiled, his eyes playful like always. “good to meet you, ma’am.”
”i just finished showing her around the school,” Sty butted in with a dramatic bow. “i’m claiming you as part of the group now, Aoife!”
Old May 21st, 2022, 11:59 PM

Quote:
”welcome to the weirdos, homegirl.” Jeanie smiled in a friendly way as she said that and flipped her light-to-dark ombré dirty blonde and blackish hailing straight/wavy hair behind herself, re-fastening her tie-dye headband around her forehead.
”oh shut up, Cooper, it’s a good book. anyway, it’s a pleasure to meet you, newbie!” Felix smiled and nodded at Aoife.
”it’s still for nerds,” Cooper joked, also nodding a small greeting again.
Nicky smiled, his eyes playful like always. “good to meet you, ma’am.”
”i just finished showing her around the school,” Sty butted in with a dramatic bow. “i’m claiming you as part of the group now, Aoife!”
{i have a feeling of bringing in an italian transfer who had been aoife's bff lmao}
~Aoife~
she smiled and said, "at least i made friends today!" she used her inhaler, upon noticing that she was having bad issues breathing.she looked at the few, before thinking of Ginevra, the transfer student at her school. an amazing chef. she had skills in the kitchen, especially homemade. any party had her as the chef for the food. it was amazing.
Old May 22nd, 2022, 12:07 AM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

{i have a feeling of bringing in an italian transfer who had been aoife's bff lmao}
~Aoife~
she smiled and said, "at least i made friends today!" she used her inhaler, upon noticing that she was having bad issues breathing.she looked at the few, before thinking of Ginevra, the transfer student at her school. an amazing chef. she had skills in the kitchen, especially homemade. any party had her as the chef for the food. it was amazing.
(MAMA MIA I FORGOT-A MY PIZZAPIE-A OH SANTA MOZZARELLA)

”yeah!” Sty smiled and finally noticed her inhaler when she used it. “oh, you have asthma too?” they glanced at Aoife’s inhaler, then back to her. “looks like we’ve already got a bit in common.” they chuckled and their gap in the middle of their teeth showed from their natural cat-like smile.