Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rascal
by rascal
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:24 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Fish
Today 06:22 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:20 PM
If you want to view...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:10 PM
untitled [ VA collection ]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:57 PM

Old May 7th, 2024, 12:51 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Firestorm

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

The next tom used a lot of words that Firestorm wasn’t familiar with, like “reparations”, “folly”, and “drivel”, however, that didn’t keep her from understanding the general gist of his words: he was giving her a choice. In order for her to gain his approval, she would have to be willing to give up her dream of being leader, and be willing to pay another price elsewhere. For a moment, excitement filled her, eyes sparkling at the thought of being able to return. However, there was a small part of her that was a bit apprehensive. Why apprehensive? It wasn’t because she may not be leader. Though that was one of her greatest wishes, being a mother and raising kits of her own had always been what she held closer to her heart. No, it was the possibility of something else being taken from her – something else going wrong and not being able to handle the aftermath. Would it be okay to proceed with things without even considering the possibility that something could go horrifically wrong? Should she once more blindly accept a deal for life?

The orange queen closed her eyes and took a deep, shaky breath. She could do this. She could give up being leader if it meant she would be sent back to her new family. Perhaps when the kits got older, and Lightningstorm had an apprentice to help out, she could work towards that goal once more. But right now? That needed to be put on the back-burner. They were right, and she saw that now, she was going to have to refocus and prioritize her family.

Pale orbs opening, she fixed the white and black cat with a hard stare. ”I do. I accept.” She mewed, inclining her head in the smallest of nods. Things could go wrong, and maybe even end up worse, but that was a price she was willing to pay in the moment. She would figure it out. Lightningstorm, Bravebird, Hawkfur, Dapplebreeze, Twilightstar… all of those smarty cats would be their to provide her with guidance should she need it. She was confident of that fact.

”I don’t know what will happen, and honestly, that scares me. But I’ll figure it out. I’ll put my pride aside and ask others for help and guidance. I’ll ask those I’ve done wrong by for forgiveness, and I’ll live my life not just for me, but for those I’ve left behind more so.”

Things were going to have to change, and the idea made her uncomfortable, but it needed to be done. This may be her only shot at going back, and it’d be wrong of her not to take it after all of this. She hadn’t yet named her kits, she hadn’t apologize to Spottedpaw or told her she loved her, she hadn’t spent enough time with Bravebird, and she hadn’t done enough for Lightningstorm. She had so much she had taken for granted, and now she desperately wanted to fix it.

She blinked slowly at the white tom before directing her gaze to the other two cats individually. Bowing her head, she stared down at the ground and released the breath she didn’t know she had been holding. Did she even need to breathe? She was dead, right? Well, that’d be a thought for later. ”Please…” she said, gritting her teeth, tears profusely falling down her face ”Please send me back.”

That was it. The final nail in the coffin. What little pride Firestorm had left, shattered into a million pieces as she prostrated herself before the ancient cats. She didn’t know how this worked, or if they all had to agree, but she knew that this was the defining moment, that she still had a chance.

That she could go home.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:06 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

//Hi, hi!! Taillow had to back out, and I am taking her place in order to keep things running! So sorry if there is a disconnect between my post and hers!\\

Lichenflood watched intently as the other Wardens grilled Firestorm into a crisp, battled her ideals and morals, desires and hopes and dreams, and despite it all, despite her hubris and her inane prattlings, she seemingly took their criticisms to heart. She listened, and considered to what they had to say.
He was not sure she could hold to every promise she made to be better, wasn't sure how much was pure nonsense spouted in the hope of being returned and what was genuine, but Firestorm's willingness to humiliate herself, to agree with their criticisms of her character and her actions, took a strength that not all who came to them had. That alone intrigued him, and made his opinion more open to allowing this cat her second chance.
And then, came Barkblaze's proposal. It was an interesting one, but it did not satisfy everything that Lichenflood wished to see from Firestorm before he'd allow the pompous warrior a chance.
"Owning up to your mistakes is a step in the correct direction, and I find Barkblaze's proposal to be an interesting one. However, none of this will have meant much if you do not learn to curb your impulsiveness."
He stares at her. Not just that impulsiveness, but may of her other bad habits, including this possessive behavior over the Medicine Cat. But not allowing her back would cause harm to Lightningstorm, and by extension, her kittens. And if the Medicine Cat would truly leave WindClan if Firestorm didn't come back would cause all the more trouble.
It was a difficult choice. Allow this prideful cretin back to avoid what could be, or to face the music and allow nature to take it's course?
In the end, he believed that WindClan didn't need anymore trouble, and that these children that Firestorm has brought into the world didn't need a broken family. But he would not let this go just like that.
"But," he began again.
"I do think you can do good, but there are cats your decisions have hurt time and time again, that I don't think deserve to suffer more because you, quite frankly, are a blind-sided fool with little regard for others and how your actions hurt them."
Lichenflood lashed his tail.
"But you've shown you're not as much a fool as many would believe, and certainly as I first suspected. And so, I will be siding with Barkblaze's decision to bring you back." He paused, to make very certain that the ginger cat was listening to his words.
"On the condition that the life you live isn't for you and your desires. No, it will not be solely your life anymore, but a life in service of doing everything you can for those around you, especially those you have hurt. Especially for Lightningstorm and for the lives you have brought into the world."
He leveled her with a stern stare.
"Be better than you were before, and use that damnable brain of yours when it comes time to make choices."
He flexes his claws as he finishes.
Do not make me regret this decision.

[ @Dark , @Rani , @Starfall ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:53 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm released the breath that she didn’t know she was holding when the third of the deceased cats gave his verdict. It seemed that she had been able to successfully plead her case. At least for the most part. She wasn’t fully sure how this whole resurrection thing worked, but two out of three yesses so far had to be good, right?

The tears that were running down her face began to stop as she dared look up at the cats giving their judgement. They wanted her to change – or more like she needed to change. She wouldn’t be able to continue to go through life in such a lackadaisical manner, nor would she be able to pursue her dream of being leader. She was to devote herself solely to Lightningstorm, her kits, and the rest of her family. They wanted her to mend the broken relationships she had, and strengthen the ones that she had so callously handled before. If she wanted to go back, they expected an entire 180 in her personality.

It’d be hard. So very, very hard, however, she didn’t have a choice. She wanted to see Lightningstorm again, she wanted to see and raise her kits, she wanted to apologize to Spottedpaw, she wanted to reconcile with Bravebird, and she wanted to live. Her dreams of leadership were going to have to be put on hold indefinitely while she figured out how to redeem her pitiful existence up to this point.

Rising to her full, tiny height, the ginger queen nodded to the tom who’d just spoken to her. ”I understand, and will do my best to live up to your expectations. Thank you.” She said, confidence deflated, voice filled with exhaustion. She should be happy – excited even, so why did she have the sense of foreboding that something awful was about to happen? Pale green orbs turning towards the first cat (Stinky Breath Meanie Face) and awaited his verdict. Tensing slightly, she prepared for the verbal lashing that had been common the last few times he talked to her and sucked in a deep breath. ’It’s okay’ She reminded herself, ’I’ll see them all soon.’

[ @Starfall @Rani @Abyssopelagic ahhh short]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here