Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
put on your war paint
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Today 11:09 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Ian
Today 10:57 PM
“Down the Rabbit Hole!”...
Last post by 19796
Today 10:54 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:38 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 10:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

As the much smaller molly launched herself as Slatepaw, the massive black she opened her arms to enfold the little one into her chest. Claws deeply sheathed, the other wrapped her warm arms around the little one as she caused herself to fall backwards, gently tumbling onto her back in the dirt, holding the little one on top of her. This action was to ensure that "Dusksky" didn't get hurt, and to add to the drama.
Now that they had tumbled safely, she loosened her grip on the other, letting the kit sit on top of her massive self. "No!" she falls whimpered with fear, "Please have mercy oh mighty Dusksky..." In another life, these two might have made great actors...

Giggling for a heartbeat before remembering to act as a strong protagonist 'Dusksky' poked at her enemy's chest. A cute and barely audible growl escaped her maw as she tried to narrow her eyes at Slatepaw. "Why should I? You are a threat to my clan!" Gently pounding on the molly's dark chest to add more drama. Tail lashing behind the small calico she gave a small boop on the apprentice's nose.

------

"I..uh..." Creekwind didn't know how to respond as anxiety took over her body. She was thrown into a cage and locked up while someone else took over. Couple seconds went by before she could take control, blinking with her one sapphire eye. She quickly met Russetpatch's gaze before her gaze flitted to somewhere else. "Yeah, sorry about that." Giving a shaky chuckle while she tried to seem normal.

@MagicCat99

-------

She was free! Free from the tiny, stuffy nursery! Giggling the small calico ran around the camp with energy only a few could have. Not paying attention to her nearby clanmates she jumped into the small snow pile sending it flying everywhere and popping out emerald eyes glittering. Climbing out from the white snow the molly began to run around again. Without warning a huge puddle came into view before she could stop. The calico tumbled into the water and splashing a nearby clanmate.

@BILL.
Old March 9th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

The large apprentice looked up at the kit that was sitting on her, pawing at her nose and chest. A pitiful stammer came from those large jaws, "I promise not to bother your clan. I'll leave with my tail between my legs... Her own ears pulled back in 'fear' as she waited for the little one's response, her own tail playfully lashing against the dirt beneath her. @Shimm

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 9th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
As Thistletongue walked up to him, Beastspark's eyes lost its irritation and gave way to worry as he noted how beat-up he looked. The deputy blinked his eyes a few times as the warrior explains why he's been gone for so long. Outsiders, some of them were real pains. Accepting the apology with a gracious nod of his head, he quickly directs the tom towards the medicine cat's den with a sweep of his tail. "Thanks for your hard work, make sure you get those scratches looked at by Irispaw." Beastspark didn't think his injuries looked too bad but if they got infected that could cause some serious problems he knew from experience. "Rest and fetch something to eat. You deserve it." If only Squirrrelear was more like Thistletongue.

Thistletongue gave a small nod as Beatspark spoke, his own green gaze looked towards the medicine cats den before back at the deputy before he spoke calmly."I was only doing what was needed to be done". Thistletongue dipped his head slightly once again to show respect before he swiftly made his way towards the medicine cats den, letting out a small sigh as the scratches continued to sting. Looks like a small trip to IrisPaw it was.
Old March 9th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

@Undertaker

Whitepaw yawned as he stood from his grooming, pelt slick. He then searched for Beastspark. He needed to catch prey for the elders, but he needed to make sure the deputy knew.[/CENTER]

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; March 10th, 2020 at 05:36 PM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Squirrelear

The red tom rolled his eyes and nodded, his bushy tail high and mighty as always, Squirrelear did a deep bow and looked up with a smirk on his face. "Sure thing, your highness," he meowed with a snicker and padded off. So it really was like a prison. Sighing, he looked around camp for a moment before padding off to the warriors den. Three tasks, that was literally a punishment for a kit. Wasn't like finding "tasks" to do around camp was hard. Plus, who said he wanted to go out? For all he cared, this was an excuse not to go on patrol. Knowing that mouse-brain, he'd probably put him on more patrols just to be smart. Oh well, couldn't be helped when your clan is filled with a bunch of slippery lizards. Sometimes he would like to argue they're worse than the other clans. The others smell bad though, only difference really.

Chuckling at the thought, Squirrelear peeked into the dimly lit den to see if anyone was there. Not because he didn't feel like arguing, he'd probably start it, but more because he didn't feel like explaining why he was changing the moss in the middle of the day. He had been meaning to change his own, right back in the far corner, but this seemed to be a good task. Plus it was easy, so win-win. Seeing no one on first glance, he padded in and started to push all the moss into one big pile. The tom wrinkled his nose as all the fur started to fly and wondered how these mangy cats managed to loose so much fur. He cleaned his fur daily and even the amount he lost in a moon wasn't as much as this. Sneezing a few times, he finally got it all pushed together and stopped for a moment to shake out his tail, which was so tangled in fur and moss it looked a whole other color. Truth was he looked like half the cats in one, but he didn't notice that quite yet.

[ ooc: Mentioning so you know: Task #1 @Undertaker ]
[ OPEN ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 9th, 2020, 05:33 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

His breath was ragged; his gait awkward and staggered. Blood streaked through his matted grey fur, spiking it up where it dried. He carried a limp piece of fresh-kill in his jaws- a fox cub. He'd battled a she-fox to claim his prize, and he intended to show it off to Icestar or Beastspark.

"Guess who's back," Ashpaw rasped.

[OPEN FOR ANYONE!]

- I left -
Old March 9th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

The red tom rolled his eyes and nodded, his bushy tail high and mighty as always, Squirrelear did a deep bow and looked up with a smirk on his face. "Sure thing, your highness," he meowed with a snicker and padded off. So it really was like a prison. Sighing, he looked around camp for a moment before padding off to the warriors den. Three tasks, that was literally a punishment for a kit. Wasn't like finding "tasks" to do around camp was hard. Plus, who said he wanted to go out? For all he cared, this was an excuse not to go on patrol. Knowing that mouse-brain, he'd probably put him on more patrols just to be smart. Oh well, couldn't be helped when your clan is filled with a bunch of slippery lizards. Sometimes he would like to argue they're worse than the other clans. The others smell bad though, only difference really.

Chuckling at the thought, Squirrelear peeked into the dimly lit den to see if anyone was there. Not because he didn't feel like arguing, he'd probably start it, but more because he didn't feel like explaining why he was changing the moss in the middle of the day. He had been meaning to change his own, right back in the far corner, but this seemed to be a good task. Plus it was easy, so win-win. Seeing no one on first glance, he padded in and started to push all the moss into one big pile. The tom wrinkled his nose as all the fur started to fly and wondered how these mangy cats managed to loose so much fur. He cleaned his fur daily and even the amount he lost in a moon wasn't as much as this. Sneezing a few times, he finally got it all pushed together and stopped for a moment to shake out his tail, which was so tangled in fur and moss it looked a whole other color. Truth was he looked like half the cats in one, but he didn't notice that quite yet.

[ ooc: Mentioning so you know: Task #1 @Undertaker ]
[ OPEN ]
In the midst of the day, Wildfang had been out doing all sorts of tasks; by herself of course. Now she was ready for a nap. Now as the luscious calico she-cat entered, she saw the other tearing up the nests. Her emerald eyes shifted in a glare, a low growl rolling out of her throat as her lip curled up. With a hiss, her shortened tail lashing behind her, she scoffed, "Couldn't have done each nest one at a time?" Bitterness swelled in her throat.
Wildfang was an oxymoron in herself; she was a beautiful rose, but her personality showed the thorns. If she had claws she would have slashed him in the muzzle. Sitting herself directly in the entrance, a sneeze slipped at her nose and she shook her head harshly, her ears pinned against her head. There was hair and stink everywhere! The souring only grew at this as her emerald eyes stabbed the other harshly in his fleck.

Everything Finder

Old March 9th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:

In the midst of the day, Wildfang had been out doing all sorts of tasks; by herself of course. Now she was ready for a nap. Now as the luscious calico she-cat entered, she saw the other tearing up the nests. Her emerald eyes shifted in a glare, a low growl rolling out of her throat as her lip curled up. With a hiss, her shortened tail lashing behind her, she scoffed, "Couldn't have done each nest one at a time?" Bitterness swelled in her throat.
Wildfang was an oxymoron in herself; she was a beautiful rose, but her personality showed the thorns. If she had claws she would have slashed him in the muzzle. Sitting herself directly in the entrance, a sneeze slipped at her nose and she shook her head harshly, her ears pinned against her head. There was hair and stink everywhere! The souring only grew at this as her emerald eyes stabbed the other harshly in his fleck.

Squirrelear

Squirrelear looked up skeptically as the new scent filled the air, his tail finally red again after a good clean. Great, now his mouth was dry. Seeing Wildfang in the entrance, he scoffed at her comment and started to seperate the moss by what was still good and what was in dire need of a change. "Sure it could have been done one at a time, if you felt like having fur landing on your nose every five minutes all day," he replied sarcastically, not even giving her a second glance as he tossed the bad moss to another pile behind the bigger one. As each landed, a new wave of fur puffed into the air, causing the stench to multiply for a few seconds each time. Sneezing once more, he turned to the she-cat for a splie second with a frown. "If you're gonna sit there and complain, might as well go join the apprentices, because that's what you sound like," he said, a slight hiss in his tone. The task was already annoying enough, he didn't need kit-like warriors coming in to disturb him.

Carla Yerovi

Old March 9th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

Squirrelear looked up skeptically as the new scent filled the air, his tail finally red again after a good clean. Great, now his mouth was dry. Seeing Wildfang in the entrance, he scoffed at her comment and started to seperate the moss by what was still good and what was in dire need of a change. "Sure it could have been done one at a time, if you felt like having fur landing on your nose every five minutes all day," he replied sarcastically, not even giving her a second glance as he tossed the bad moss to another pile behind the bigger one. As each landed, a new wave of fur puffed into the air, causing the stench to multiply for a few seconds each time. Sneezing once more, he turned to the she-cat for a splie second with a frown. "If you're gonna sit there and complain, might as well go join the apprentices, because that's what you sound like," he said, a slight hiss in his tone. The task was already annoying enough, he didn't need kit-like warriors coming in to disturb him.
Did he think she was angry? Then now she was fuming. Her pelt began to stand on end as the rage trembled at the tips of her paws, "How dare you!" She spat in a rage, her back claws digging into the dirt as her shortened tail lashed harder, "I'm not the one being punished, you rat!"

She was ready to wail him with a few more comments of disgust when more hair caught her nose and she sneezed, so hard that it caused her small frame to topple over. With spits of curses under her breath, she pushed herself back up to sit, grumbling, "Who's the one doing apprentice duties?" She mocked before lifting her nose higher, showing how much better she was."Now, take the clean moss and make me a nest so I can have a rest." She commanded, shutting her eyes in a snooty, expectant fashion.

Everything Finder

Old March 9th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:

Did he think she was angry? Then now she was fuming. Her pelt began to stand on end as the rage trembled at the tips of her paws, "How dare you!" She spat in a rage, her back claws digging into the dirt as her shortened tail lashed harder, "I'm not the one being punished, you rat!"

She was ready to wail him with a few more comments of disgust when more hair caught her nose and she sneezed, so hard that it caused her small frame to topple over. With spits of curses under her breath, she pushed herself back up to sit, grumbling, "Who's the one doing apprentice duties?" She mocked before lifting her nose higher, showing how much better she was."Now, take the clean moss and make me a nest so I can have a rest." She commanded, shutting her eyes in a snooty, expectant fashion.

Squirrelear

The tom's fur bristled sharply as he cast a side glance at Wildfang angrily. Great, he didn't know how she knew, but she knew that this was punishment. "No one told you to be a brat, yet you are, so how do you know I'm not choosing to do this?" he hissed, shuffling the moss more messily now. Fur flew everywhere adding to the mix of fitting cats. He refused to give into this fleabag's demands even if it were the last thing he did today. He only took directions from two cats, and those two were Icestar and sometimes Beastspark. Well, occasionally Beastspark. Finally getting the two piles seperate, Squirrelear picked up the dirty moss and took it out the den to rid the camp of later. He made sure to give it a shake as he was walking past the calico, sending fur everywhere.

Upon return, Squirrelear immediately noticed he had left some of the dirty moss behind and started to grumble in frustration. Suddenly, he smirked sneakily and grabbed some of the clean moss he had brought in with him and went straight up to the nest closest to the warrior and set both the clean and dirty moss down. After giving it a couple shakes to soften it, lightly as not to shake up fur, he laid it down and mentioned a paw towards it. "There you go princess, happy now?" he meowed, trying to act kind for a split second before he walked back to the pile to fluff out the rest of the moss and starting to lay down the rest of the nests. As he awaited her realization, he snickered silently, avoiding looking at her till she laid down.

Carla Yerovi

Closed Thread