Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by iliri
Today 03:47 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:24 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:05 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2017, 08:59 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rosekit pretend-limped to the moss, doing as the 'medicine cat' told her.
Squirrelkit nodded as she walked over. "Okay.." She meowed as she thought of what herbs would be used. "Marigold maybe, and... Cobwebs, and poppy seeds maybe." She muttered to herself, but just picking up the shriveled borage leaf, and rushing to the corner to scoop out a pawful of cobwebs. She made sure it had no spider before putting it on Rosekit's pelt. She giggled as she grabbed up the herb next, if one could even call it that now. She placed it on her pelt, as Mushroomcloud had told her to not chew it, since it was so shriveled and all. She stood up. "I'm done!" She meowed as she puffed out her chest.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Sagegrowl purred as she watched her kit play with Squirrelkit. The white and honey brown molly blinked, thinking of all the energy Rosekit had.
Mushroomcloud glanced at the other queen in the nursery. She looked back at her paws before standing up. "Can you watch them while I get some prey?" She asked. "I can bring you back some too if you want." She said with a small friendly smile.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Mushroomcloud glanced at the other queen in the nursery. She looked back at her paws before standing up. "Can you watch them while I get some prey?" She asked. "I can bring you back some too if you want." She said with a small friendly smile.
"Sure." Sagegrowl replied, blinking warmly at the other queen. She turned her gaze on the two playing kits, a smile formed on her face.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:02 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Squirrelkit nodded as she walked over. "Okay.." She meowed as she thought of what herbs would be used. "Marigold maybe, and... Cobwebs, and poppy seeds maybe." She muttered to herself, but just picking up the shriveled borage leaf, and rushing to the corner to scoop out a pawful of cobwebs. She made sure it had no spider before putting it on Rosekit's pelt. She giggled as she grabbed up the herb next, if one could even call it that now. She placed it on her pelt, as Mushroomcloud had told her to not chew it, since it was so shriveled and all. She stood up. "I'm done!" She meowed as she puffed out her chest.
"I feel so much better, you're such a good medicine cat!" Rosekit praised with a smile, standing slowly.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
"Sure." Sagegrowl replied, blinking warmly at the other queen. She turned her gaze on the two playing kits, a smile formed on her face.
Mushroomcloud smiled and before she walked out she turned around. "Do you want anything?" She asked.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I feel so much better, you're such a good medicine cat!" Rosekit praised with a smile, standing slowly.
Squirrelkit giggled as a small blush crossed her face. She smiled. "Thanks!" She meowed as she gave a small bounce. 'Would I really be a good medicine cat?' The gray she-cat found herself thinking. Her ears flicked to her mother's and Rosekit's mothers conversation. She then turned her attention back to Rosekit. A big smile still playing on her features.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Mushroomcloud smiled and before she walked out she turned around. "Do you want anything?" She asked.
"Not really." The white and honey brown molly replied, her gaze never leaving the kits.
"Thanks for asking though."
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
"Not really." The white and honey brown molly replied, her gaze never leaving the kits.
"Thanks for asking though."
Mushroomcloud nodded and padded out. (I will be on the clearing one for a second. XD))
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Mushroomcloud, a queen, padded out of the nursery. Her brown pelt meeting the sunlight. She twitched her ears, like an imaginary bug was on them. She trotted towards the fresh-kill pile. She nodded in satisfaction as she saw one of her favorites, frog. She grabbed the frog in her jaws and padded to a shady spot. She started to chew on the leather like skin.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:13 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Squirrelkit giggled as a small blush crossed her face. She smiled. "Thanks!" She meowed as she gave a small bounce. 'Would I really be a good medicine cat?' The gray she-cat found herself thinking. Her ears flicked to her mother's and Rosekit's mothers conversation. She then turned her attention back to Rosekit. A big smile still playing on her features.
"I think you'll be a great med cat when you get older. When i'm a warrior, i'll want to be deputy or something!" She chirped. 'Squirrel and Rose, deputy and medicine cat'
she thought.
Closed Thread