Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM

Old November 18th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Berryfrost - She/He/They/It - Abrosexual - 42 Moons
Heightened Perception: Smell - Inactive

--

Berryfrost curled in her nest, sleeping soundly.

--

[CLOSED-Activity Post]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 18th, 2023, 11:19 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 16m
Agatha Kitty
Sharpclaw was having quite the fever dream before a certain medicine cat woke him up. His dream was of something trying to eat him alive, little by little. The thing was small but ravenous. It started from his shoulder and worked its way down until he was nothing but a floating head. Lucky for him, when he awoke the pain in his shoulder made him forget all about his little night terror.

Sharpclaw reluctantly opened an eye and stared up at the blurry form of Drizzlecloud. She had said something to him, but it sounded like gibberish. It was hard to hear anything over the pounding in his head. He wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep. To pretend like he wasn't in excruciating pain, but the sight of Drizzlecloud made him think otherwise.

He had held off on visiting her den ever since that battle with ShadowClan, thinking that the dumb little scratch he had gotten wasn't anything fatal.

'So what if his shoulder had reopened? It would just close back up again,' he thought. And with each sunrise that it worsened he would only bury himself deeper into his denial.

'It's just a little scratch. They're supposed to sting,'

'That redness don't mean nothin', wounds are meant to be red,'

'An' what's a little swelling gonna do? It'll go down on it's own,'

But now, as the medicine cat stood before him, he couldn't deny the truth any longer. That his wound wasn't going to heal on its own-- no matter how much old-fashioned rest and relaxation he tried to give it.

Both of his eyes were open now, but were then squeezed shut as he struggled to lift himself out of his nest. He felt weak, and his muscles were so sore he wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he fought an entire clan in his sleep. He ended up falling back into his nest, letting out a strained hiss as he accidentally put pressure on his shoulder.

"'M fine...*cough*... Just... Just gimme some of them seeds again an' I'll be... *cough*... fine," His words bled into each other, sounding so soft and slurred they might have gone unnoticed to the medicine cat. Coincidentally, just as he finished speaking he heaved a little.

For some reason, the thought of putting anything in his mouth made him nauseous, but at the same time made him realise just how hungry he actually was. He couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten anything. He didn't think he could eat anything except those miracle 'pain-be-gone' seeds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Omari

Btw, I'm really sorry I had to hold out on taking him to the medicine den; I had a lot going on at the time. I wrote Sharpclaw's symptoms down below to make it easier on you, and also wrote them as being fever-like as a result of his infection. I'm not sure if Sharpclaw would even be able to survive this infection but I really hope he does.

[Infected Wound: Severe Pain; Redness, Swelling]
[Fever: Headache, Aching Muscles, Loss of Appetite, Nausea, Fatigue]
[Wanted Outcome: Lives, Permanent Limp, Constant Mild to Moderate Pain]

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 6th, 2023 at 07:09 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 12:58 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Berryfall's Longings

The young warrior entered the den; Berryfall anxiously sought out her mother, realizing it had been far too long since their last conversation. A thought raced through the young warrior's mind—joining her on a patrol could be the perfect opportunity to showcase her skills. Perhaps during this time together, they could engage in a heartfelt conversation, possibly delving into the topic of Sagefern. Berryfall hoped her mother might offer some guidance on how to navigate her feelings for him. Right now, she simply yearned for someone by her side, and her mother seemed like the ideal confidante.

@lem~
Old November 19th, 2023, 01:27 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
The young warrior entered the den; Berryfall anxiously sought out her mother, realizing it had been far too long since their last conversation. A thought raced through the young warrior's mind—joining her on a patrol could be the perfect opportunity to showcase her skills. Perhaps during this time together, they could engage in a heartfelt conversation, possibly delving into the topic of Sagefern. Berryfall hoped her mother might offer some guidance on how to navigate her feelings for him. Right now, she simply yearned for someone by her side, and her mother seemed like the ideal confidante.

@lem~

Heightened Perception: Smell - Active

--
Berryfrost lifted her head as she awoke and shook her head. They gave a small sniff in the air and smelt her daughter's scent. With a delighted gasp she turned in the direction of Berryfall's scent. "Berryfall!" She purred, her blind eyes dancing with happiness "How have you been, baby?"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 20th, 2023, 02:02 AM

My Mood: Relaxed

✧˚*̥ C O U G A R S H A D E *̥˚✧
she-cat ✧ warrior ✧ thunderclan

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Cougarshade gently placed her plump mouse on top of the fresh kill pile, happy with her catch and feeling refreshed after her solo hunt. With the weather starting to get bitter, prey was beginning to run scarce. Though the prey that still poked their head above ground were plump with pre-leafbare hibernation diets. Normally she would stay in the clearing to groom herself and share tongues before falling into her nest, but the cold bite of the ground on her paw pads had her heading to the warrior’s den.

She slid through the tangle of vines that curtained the entrance of the spacious den, careful not to step on any tails. Not yet ready to call it a night, she sat by her mossy nest and drew her paw over her ears. Turning to the closest cat that was still awake, she meowed quietly. “It’s really starting to get cold, I am missing the warm greenleaf nights already.”, she paused to push herself into a tall stretch before settling back down. “How’s the prey been running for you? I’ve been having luck over by Willow’s Rise lately.”, her meow was soft. It was difficult to act like things were normal when in reality it wasn’t. Far too much tradgedy had befallen the clan lately, but she couldn’t let it rule her. Pushing onward and striving to step up her duties to help her clan to heal was the best thing she could do. And if that meant idle talk about weather and hunting to give her clan mates some sense of normalcy, then so be it.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

{ O P E N }

Last edited by heirgloom; November 20th, 2023 at 02:04 AM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 08:50 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]

It'd been a rough recovery, but he'd done it. Sparrowpelt was back in his familiar nest within the Warriors' Den. Soft voices spoke around him and he normally just tuned them out, but it'd been hard recently and a semi-familiar one seemed to catch his attention. Golden hues blinking away sleep, the large feline lifted his head to catch sight of Cougarshade slipping by. A dry cough escaped him -- an attempt to clear his throat -- before he'd speak.

"Good hunting it sounds like?" He murmured in her general direction, shifting his aching body so he'd face her properly. Even in his illness, nothing seemed to shut this tom up. He'd almost always find something to say.

@heirgloom

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 23rd, 2023, 11:02 AM

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Sparrowpelt]

It'd been a rough recovery, but he'd done it. Sparrowpelt was back in his familiar nest within the Warriors' Den. Soft voices spoke around him and he normally just tuned them out, but it'd been hard recently and a semi-familiar one seemed to catch his attention. Golden hues blinking away sleep, the large feline lifted his head to catch sight of Cougarshade slipping by. A dry cough escaped him -- an attempt to clear his throat -- before he'd speak.

"Good hunting it sounds like?" He murmured in her general direction, shifting his aching body so he'd face her properly. Even in his illness, nothing seemed to shut this tom up. He'd almost always find something to say.

@heirgloom
✧˚*̥ C O U G A R S H A D E *̥˚✧
she-cat ✧ warrior ✧ thunderclan

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sparrowpelt's dry murmur hits the rosetted she-cat's black tipped ears and they flick with recognition. It had been a while since she'd seen the large tabby tom, she was glad he was finally out of Drizzlecloud's den. It's part of the very reason she had taken on extra hunting patrols on top of their increased border presence. With so many sick cats and more warriors and apprentices coming home in various states of injury from skirmishes, she knew she needed to step up for the good of her clan.

Her mew was deep yet feminine and soft. "Oh, Sparrowpelt! It's nice to finally see you back in the warriors den. How are you feeling?", she stood to walk around the edge of the tom's nest, settling before him as to make it so he didn't have to strain his neck to see her. Her pale green eyes narrowed with content, her long silken tail curving around her paws in a smooth motion. "And yes, I've been having some good luck lately. Though I admit I've taken to hunting closer to camp, can't say I really trust hunting toward the areas closest to the Riverclan border...and with the tensions around the other borders?" she shivered slightly as the chill from her long hunt began to ease from her tired bones.

She was never one to be paranoid, or emotional. But with everything that has happened these past moons and so many dead...she couldn't help but be on edge. She worried, if they were to lose more warriors to unprovoked attacks, illness... and stars above, even poisonings? She knew star clan would never abandon them, but when would this end? "It worries me. Everything going on. But, I have been taking on extra hunting patrols. With so many wounded and some gone...." she shudders before continuing, "I want to do my best to help the clan..", especially now.

She wasn't going to be caught dead slacking. Particularly if she didn't want to see Spiderthroat's bad side...but slacking wasn't something she tolerated anyway. If anything, it was her drive to be a great and respectable Thunderclan warrior like her late mentor that pushed her to her limits and then some. Though it was only a matter of time before that bullheaded determination turned to bite her.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
{ @SuspiciousMindz }

Last edited by heirgloom; November 23rd, 2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 09:23 AM
VM me STARS

Leafkit poked her tiny head into the warriors den; she was so bored so she decided to annoy the elders a bit! Anyone home? she squeaked, giggling uncontrollably.

[OPEN]
Old November 25th, 2023, 09:30 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

Heightened Perception: Smell - Active

--
Berryfrost lifted her head as she awoke and shook her head. They gave a small sniff in the air and smelt her daughter's scent. With a delighted gasp she turned in the direction of Berryfall's scent. "Berryfall!" She purred, her blind eyes dancing with happiness "How have you been, baby?"

Hi ma.. she mews like a kit

Berryfall's eyes lit with happiness at the sight of her mother. Hi ma! she mewed like a kit; I'm great she lied, how are you! she attempted to change the topic.
Old November 25th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]

The warrior blinked a greeting as she approached, listening careful as she spoke. The emotion in his gaze shifted to one of more concern, the worry lingered along his furrowed brows. "It sounds like you're going to overwork yourself at that pace. Even our healthy warriors need a break," the tom spoke, a dry cough escaping him once more.

"Speaking of, why don't you come take a break?" Sparrowpelt suggested, gesturing to the empty nest besides him. He wasn't sure who really claimed it, but for as long as he'd been in the den, no one had come to sleep in it. "You've done your contribution today, there's no need to keep pushing."

@heirgloom

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL