Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:04 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2017, 07:07 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She grinned and glanced back at her tail wich swished upon her glance. She purred and chased it around four times just for fun. When she went for a fifth spin she fell onto her back and purred out a chuckle 'that was fun!' The small deputy grinned at him before she pushed herself to her paws and looked at him, a serious note in her voice "My peace is long ruined sir, I will have to find it again as I adapt to my position.."
Coldhearted was quite surprised that the deputy had done as he said. He was quite humored as well as he watched her chase her own tail. As if she were a dog. ''Good job!'' The tom mewed, ''You know, the first part of being deputy is listening to the ideas of your clan mates. You're already on your way of becoming a marvelous one!'' He says, albeit his voice was laced with sarcasm, but he still chuckled.

She was quite the...spunky one, from what he observed about her, He didn't know her extremely well in order to judge her, but she was decent in his eyes. Quite the good company to start out his morning. As the she cat laid on the ground, he hovered above her, his ears perking. As she got up, he stepped back, tilting his head.Then he nodded at her next words. For some odd reason, he could understand where she was coming from. Her peace long gone since she became deputy. He knew the position was going to be a rough and bumpy walk, but he also know that inwardly she would do well. She was sweet, listened...possibly a bit daft, but even that was alright.

''Yeah, good luck with trying to find it again. There are just some cats you can't pleased. So, all the luck to you. I know you're going to need it.'' He purred at her, and for once smile. Why not? It wouldn't do him any harm to smile. Just once, and then he hid it, putting back on a stoic face.

As once again the tom stretched, he glanced over to her, and asked, ''It looks like I'm not going to shake you off any time soon, so you want to hunt? Maybe catch prey for the clan, and share a meal together?''
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Smokeblossom frowned. Of course this apprentice had a choice! How could she be so blind to that? Easy, stop attacking, and turn on Rusticash. No....no..she wasn't thinking clearly. She quickly out herself in the place of this apprentice, using what she knew of her. Clawpaw seemed to be a decent cat. An easily influenced cat. A cat who, out under the pressures and teachings of a evil cat, would become evil in their self. "N-no...c-can't yo-you see thi-this is w-what h-he wa-wants!" She yowled to the apprentice, wishing desperately for her words to break through.

This apprentice, she needed help, saving, but Smokeblossom knew that w
She was in no place to help her right now. She had been placed under Rusticash's evil charm. He made it sound like his side was the best, the proper, rp the right way, when it was all backwards. "Yo-you d-don't ha-have t-to do t-this. Wa-war-Warriors d-don't k-ki-kill!" Hopefully she could get through to the apprentice. Clawpaw seemed like a great and noble warrior, just fighting for the wrong cause.mif she could get her to see gpthat, then Smokeblossom might stand a chance.

Smokeblossom wasn't able to completely dodge the attack. She felt claws snag in her long fur.minstinctively, she began thrashing out, shaking her pelt. She needed to make sure she was free from the apprentices grasp. Then, in a quick move, her claws were unsheathed and she jumped, aiming to land on Clawpaw, pinning her. If she could get Clawpaw held down, then maybe she could get some sense knocked into her head.
A strangled noise, like that of a sob, came from Clawpaw's maw. What was she supposed to do? Who was she supposed to believe? "You're wrong! I'm choosing to do this, and I believe in my mentor! He's taught me well and he's helped me." Her voice was cracking, though she chose to think it was from... nerves. That was it. No! She wasn't guilty, she didn't feel bad in the slightest, and she certainly wasn't going to stop this. Rusticash was right. He was always right. Warriors don't kill. But... yes they did! Battles happened all the time, and warriors killed. This cat was wrong. Whoever she was, she was wrong. And Clawpaw wasn't going to believe a stranger, she.... couldn't. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Everything the warrior had been saying was playing back in her head, taunting her, making her feel like she was in the wrong.
She wasn't! There was no way. There was absolutely, positively no way. A growl emitted from her maw and she prepared to spring again as she was untangled from the feline, but unforunately she never got that chance; in the next instant she was pinned down. Furious with herself and her new captor, she wriggled beneath the cat, glaring angrily upwards at her. If she could just... stretch her neck up, she could bite the cat. That would result in just as much, or worse, injury then scratching her. Sastisfied with her conclusion, Clawpaw glared at the cat and craned her head upwards-- but it just wasn't quite long enough for her to reach.
"Let. Me. Go." Her words were spoken through gritted teeth, and she wanted this cat off of her. Rusticash would step in here. Any time now. Or, he might just have her figure this out for herself. If there had been any doubt in her mind that what she was doing was the wrong thing... if the feline's words had changed her... then Clawpaw wasn't showing it now. She needed to choose a side, but... how was she supposed to? She couldn't. There was absolutely no way that she was going to be able to choose a side... the one that was supposedly right, or the one that was supposedly dark, but one she had followed for all of her apprentice life.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted was quite surprised that the deputy had done as he said. He was quite humored as well as he watched her chase her own tail. As if she were a dog. ''Good job!'' The tom mewed, ''You know, the first part of being deputy is listening to the ideas of your clan mates. You're already on your way of becoming a marvelous one!'' He says, albeit his voice was laced with sarcasm, but he still chuckled.

She was quite the...spunky one, from what he observed about her, He didn't know her extremely well in order to judge her, but she was decent in his eyes. Quite the good company to start out his morning. As the she cat laid on the ground, he hovered above her, his ears perking. As she got up, he stepped back, tilting his head.Then he nodded at her next words. For some odd reason, he could understand where she was coming from. Her peace long gone since she became deputy. He knew the position was going to be a rough and bumpy walk, but he also know that inwardly she would do well. She was sweet, listened...possibly a bit daft, but even that was alright.

''Yeah, good luck with trying to find it again. There are just some cats you can't pleased. So, all the luck to you. I know you're going to need it.'' He purred at her, and for once smile. Why not? It wouldn't do him any harm to smile. Just once, and then he hid it, putting back on a stoic face.

As once again the tom stretched, he glanced over to her, and asked, ''It looks like I'm not going to shake you off any time soon, so you want to hunt? Maybe catch prey for the clan, and share a meal together?''
She rolled her eyes at his sarcastic comment, she retained her smile and blushed brightly at his purring at her "It sounds fun! Maybe we can take down another falcon!?" She grinned and stepped out of the den and through the clearing, she stepped into the territory and glanced back to make sure he was following her.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The ginger and white feline clocked her head to the side. Too sweet? Well, she wouldn't say she was sweet at all. But, if he was willing to be so nice to her, then she should accept it in a friendly manner. "Uh, ah... thank you!" She mewed, trying to make her tone as happy as possible. Confusion was strong within the she cat's mind, but she pushed it aside in favor of more friendly-feeling emotions. After all, Cougarsnow absolutely hated to be mean. Or rude. Or anything like that, afraid she would push cats against her instead of being for her. Ohhh... the hardest thing I'll ever do, and I'll probably end up doing it, she thought with a sigh. The feline didn't quite know what to say or do now, and she simply smiled. "Well, guess I don't have to watch it quite as much then," She mewed. At least that time what she had said made sense. Some sense. A little bit of sense? That was her hope, anyways. His next question made her clock her head to the side. Is he... asking me... out? she thought, licking her maw nervously and shifting her weight a little before answering. "Uh... t-tonight, maybe? In... in the t-territory? It's less... less crowded out there, heh..." Her vocal cords tensed and she swallowed before continuing. "And, uh, y-yes?" It sounded more like she was asking a question rather then making a statement. "I-I-I mean... yes." Quickly correcting her mistake, the feline tried to hold her head a little higher.
"Great!" he exclaimed, his olive hues were bright with satisfaction of the event. It was a little twist in his routine, a way to open his life back up to others and appreciate the warrior life. It was merely something that could help him along the way to his mental recovery, but she didn't need to know about that. Once the discussion was settled, Jaguarclaw gave her a friendly smile before allowing his gaze to scan the camp. Now that they had figured things out, what was he supposed to do? What were they supposed to do? Perhaps they could get a head start in the territory? A small hunt or whatnot? It was a hard say, it really came down to what she wanted to do. Jaguarclaw wasn't one to pressure others into doing something, so if she wanted to go rest now, then he wouldn't argue, he'd still go out into the territory. New-leaf brought prey, prey that was well-needed for the clan at this moment. They had to be strong again. "So..."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by BEAR.; May 6th, 2017 at 07:09 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw nodded, that made much more sense to him then what he said. His amber hues moved to the pile of twigs, he took a moment to think about what Badgerbite did exactly and moved closer to the pile. The scruffy tom lifted his cream colored paw into the air, if some cat were to take a closer look at the young cat they would see the beginning of scars on his chest and stomach area. They would also see that his ribs were poking out just a bit, showing that he wasn't getting enough to eat although it was new-leaf and there was plenty prey running about. His eyes narrowed his eyes and quickly aimed for the center of the pile, he brought his paw down with as much force as he could muster. His paw fell against the pile, missing the center by just a bit. He brought his paw back and glanced at his mentor, waiting for her feedback.
The senior warrior nodded slowly, her gaze focused intently on the form of her apprentice. Sloppy, but not a bad first try. Rising hesitantly from her spot, which had grown comfortably warm during the few minutes she had been waiting, Badgerbite approached the pile and rested her tail across Ratpaw's shoulder blades, hesitating for a brief moment as she tried to find the right words, "Well... That wasn't bad for a first try, but perhaps we might want to... train a bit more? Build up that muscle for a stronger hit." Badgerbite forced a grin and met eyes with the younger cat, hoping Ratpaw didn't take too much offense to her "observation."

There was nothing really wrong with the apprentice to begin with, just that he was a scrawny little thing. Badger had noticed the wounds plastered around his small frame, but refrained from asking. A wave of guilt washed over the mentor, burning through her paws and pelt at the thought of her mother. If this kitten was going through anything like she had, she wanted to make sure that Ratpaw was comfortable telling her when he wanted. This pair was more relatable than Badger had originally thought. It almost made her feel more protective of the other? A sort of disturbed motherly instinct that had long shriveled up and died, or so she thought, poked at her bones, causing her fur to stand on end. "I think we should focus on hunting and building muscle." She admitted, her tail twitching away and laying back down at her side.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:02 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
As thornkit chased a butterfly smokekit purrred watching his sister.
Darkblaze suddenly grabbed tigerkit and pulled her close and started grooming her fur which stuck out in all directions she squeaked and squirmed in his grip

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:26 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Hey what's your title?" he asked, eyes beaming in curiosity. "Is it, Halestar the brave? Halestar the strong? Halestar the pawsome mother?" he laughed and padded to her paws where he layed down, his head using her paw as a pillow. "That should be your title." he giggled.

"I don't have one to my knowlege." Halestar replied, blinking softly and looking at her adoptive kit. "I'd like it to be Halestar the Strong" The leader sat and looked down at him, a small smile on her face.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 28th, 2017, 08:42 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze suddenly grabbed tigerkit and pulled her close and started grooming her fur which stuck out in all directions she squeaked and squirmed in his grip

Spiritfrost grabbed smokekit and started giving him a bath he squinted everywhere and Spiritfrost kept her grip on him till she was done

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 28th, 2017, 08:53 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"I don't have one to my knowlege." Halestar replied, blinking softly and looking at her adoptive kit. "I'd like it to be Halestar the Strong" The leader sat and looked down at him, a small smile on her face.
"Halestar the Strong! Best leader in all of ShadowClan!" he meowed, jumping up to his paws. "Wait'll Duskshine hears this!" he chuckled, smiling. Then, he looked around a moment before he stretched and gave a yawn. "Wait where am I gunna sleep?" he asked with a small giggle.
Old April 28th, 2017, 09:31 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spiritfrost grabbed smokekit and started giving him a bath he squinted everywhere and Spiritfrost kept her grip on him till she was done
Darkblaze purred as he finished tigerkit turned and pounced on his head

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread