Last post by Zei
Today 07:15 AM

Old May 1st, 2017, 04:09 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ocelotpath padded into the territory, the Bengal's tail twitching from side to side. With the kits getting bigger, and Halestar having stripped Moondancer of her position he knew that she was busy, but he wished that they could spend just a little more time together. Even the smallest amount would make the tom happy. But, of course, life was constantly getting in the way. Keeping them from really being together, which was... disappointing to say the least. Sighing, Ocelotpath looked around.
The last time they had been out was the middle of the winter. And she had gotten those ice crystals in her fur... even the memory made the tom smile. It sort of felt like he didn't really know her anymore. What was he thinking? That was absolutely crazy! Of course he knew her. She was his mate.
The cat he wanted to spend the rest of his life with... and he considered her as a very close, a best, friend. A special type of friend. Glancing around as though that would make the silvery Egyptian Mau appear out of nowhere, the tom wondered if they would get a little more time to spend together.
A competition might be nice. It had been a while since they'd had a friendly little competition, after all. The tom crouched down, batting at the growing blades of grass, as though they were another cat's tail and he was a kit. Truth be told he was bored at the moment, and this was keeping him entertained. It didn't matter if he looked kit-like! No one was around to see him and even if they were, it really wasn't their place to judge him anyways. It shouldn't matter what they thought about him.
But it did. Somehow it mattered very much to the Bengal, and he wondered if anyone was spying on him. The thought of Moondancer instantly came to his mind, and he hung onto it. Picturing her as best he could... and he knew every detail. By now, he could see her anytime he closed his eyes. Which, while somewhat creepy at the same time, was just one of the things he chose to know that meant he hadn't forgotten anything about her. He was just waiting until the time they would get to be together again.

@Spirit

Moondancer had been out in the territory for a while now, hunting and just spending time outside and alone. She had needed that, she could feel it. Having been stripped from her rank like she had had really taken it's toll on her. She didn't agree with Halestar, but the leader's word was usually law, so she could not go against it. But it worried Moondancer. She had done nothing wrong. Halestar had claimed she had spent too much time with her kits, when she had spent way too little. Something was wrong with the leader, and Moondancer needed time to find out what in the world that was.
Having practiced her climbing skills, Moondancer was sitting in the treetops when Ocelotpath arrived. Crouching down low on the branch she was currently sitting on, she tried her best to stay hidden for her mate. Not because she didn't want him here, not at all.
The Egyptian Mau might have been 37 moons old, which was considered senior, but she still had a lot of childisity to get out, so to speak. She loved fooling around, and felt like the luckiest cat with the fact that she had found a mate that shared that trait. Not many senior warriors would go out and play-fight like them. They would try to look cool and knowledgeable to all the younger warriors. But in Moondancer's eyes, that was boring. Very boring indeed. It didn't give a good impression on the apprentices and warriors in her opinion. Every cat needed to have some fun once in a while.
Waiting until her bengal mate was placed just beneath her, she grinned before jumping down with a battlecry shaken with laughter, in an attempt to land on his back and roll him around, hoping he would not realize who she was in the beginning and perhaps believe he was being attacked for real.
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:25 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Rubyclaw froze. She turned around and stared at Crow. "let me get this straight." she said. "You want to, like, join Shadowclan?"
The tom let out a laugh, this one sounding more real than the others. "Yeah, like that'd ever happen. Id get kicked out before you could even announce my presence!" He giggled, sitting down. "I just wanna help ya hunt! I mean i really dont have much else to do, so its either hunt or go and figure out if its possible to drain all blood from a corpse... Actually, im happy with either choice..." He said, beginning to mumble to himself.
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:35 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
@Shinyrobin

"Nice catch!"

Whisperingpaw wasn't aware that the tom had come back yet so his purring made her head whip around to face him. She relaxed almost instantly and a smile formed on her face.

"Looks like we scared off all the prey..."
"Should we move somewhere else and try there?"

She saw him scent the air yet it didn't stop her from sniffing herself just to agree with him anyways."mhm!" She nodded still having the mouse dangling out of her jaws. She flicked her tail to signal for him to lead the way.
Acornpaw did just that, letting his nose lead the way towards more prey. It wasnt long before he caught scent of prey, and he dropped his catch to begin stalking it. He glided down into a hunter's crouch,
silently stalking towards the scent. As he got closer the scent became more strong, and the small robin came into view. Acornpaw looked at the robin,
knowing it couldnt even feed a kit, but food is food, and so he continued to stalk forward, preparing to pounce.
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:39 AM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
The tom let out a laugh, this one sounding more real than the others. "Yeah, like that'd ever happen. Id get kicked out before you could even announce my presence!" He giggled, sitting down. "I just wanna help ya hunt! I mean i really dont have much else to do, so its either hunt or go and figure out if its possible to drain all blood from a corpse... Actually, im happy with either choice..." He said, beginning to mumble to himself.
Rubyclaw let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't imagine spending her life with HIM in her clan. She looked at Crow again. He seemed so crazed that he reminded her of a kit. She then felt, for a reason would never know, bad for him. He had no logical piece of mind left. Just let him go with you. Make him feel wanted for a second. "Sure... You can hunt with me- but if you try anything funny, you're crow's food." She turned away and stalked off, not caring if he was following or not.
Old May 1st, 2017, 11:30 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted followed her with his gaze, finding her actions highly awkward. "You have too much energy." He mewed, and chuckled lowly. He then got up to his paws, and followed after her. It wouldn't be had to play for a bit. The tom liked to play and so he ran around, following her, mocking her actions. The tom felt his head becoming dizzy, and he fell onto the ground, panting. The tom rolled onto his stomach as he laid next to Cloverwhisker. He batted at her gently with his paw, panting, "How could you even survive with doing that!" He rasped. "My head is pounding!" He says and pulls himself closer to the feline and gently lays his head down on her furry stomach, hoping that it would calm down the raging beats being felt in his head. "I'm done following in your lead. You're going to be the death of me." He chuckled lowly once more, his ears twitching.
She failed her legs while she laughed loudly "Coldhearted you're a funny cat!!" Once her chest had stopped rising and falling so rapidly she added "And yes I have alot lot of energy!" The small cat purred and rolled away from him "We best get back, I know Pufftuft will throw a fit of I am gone too long"
Old May 1st, 2017, 01:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She failed her legs while she laughed loudly "Coldhearted you're a funny cat!!" Once her chest had stopped rising and falling so rapidly she added "And yes I have alot lot of energy!" The small cat purred and rolled away from him "We best get back, I know Pufftuft will throw a fit of I am gone too long"
I'm a funny cat? The tom thought tensely as he brought highs head up to look at her. Of course, he didn't want to believe her. Did she really find him humorous? For some odd reason the tom felt like he conquered a tough obstacle. "Oh, glad you find me amusing." He says, and sits up, his tail twitching. Once that name came out her mouth, he let out a venemous grunt. "Pufftuft, huh?" That name never really settled within the tom. Specifically since they always had some type of quarrel. Above all, Coldhearted didn't like Pufftuft. He wondered what type of business did he and Cloverwhisker have. "You friends with that foxdung?" The insult was meant to stay in his head, not said aloud. But the word was out, and the tom had no intentions on apologizes for saying it.
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:43 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

I'm a funny cat? The tom thought tensely as he brought highs head up to look at her. Of course, he didn't want to believe her. Did she really find him humorous? For some odd reason the tom felt like he conquered a tough obstacle. "Oh, glad you find me amusing." He says, and sits up, his tail twitching. Once that name came out her mouth, he let out a venemous grunt. "Pufftuft, huh?" That name never really settled within the tom. Specifically since they always had some type of quarrel. Above all, Coldhearted didn't like Pufftuft. He wondered what type of business did he and Cloverwhisker have. "You friends with that foxdung?" The insult was meant to stay in his head, not said aloud. But the word was out, and the tom had no intentions on apologizes for saying it.
Her ears pinned to her head and she hissed "How dare you call my brother Foxdung!" She yowled at him, clearly upset by what he has said. Just when she was warming up to this cat! She huffed and grabbed her prey up before she started to troy back to camp at a rather quick pace, she didn't look back.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
She laid down closely to the moist earth trying not to make any sudden movements that would possibly startle the distacted raven, her glazed over ice blue eyes averted full focus onto the pesky raven she had been stalking all the way here.. She slowly opened her mouth only to lick her narrow muzzle in inpatient anticipation, her ivory colored hone claws unsheathed themselves causing her haunches to buckle up in preparation of a deadly finishing pounce onto the unsuspecting raven. Her kinked chestnut brown tail slowly lifted up, twitched oh subtly back and forth. "One... two...thr-" her through process was abruptly cut off by the sudden vision of a large fox colored shape that pounced onto the raven once before her.
Terror struck her face, eyes widened as large as two individual moons, ears instantly flicking backwards, fur bristling up defenselessly and slowly backing up in hopes that it hadn't seen her.
Panic struck her mind when doing so, usually she'd be calm and collected in this situation and would've been extra cautious to check her full suroundings instead of being naive... But she had not smelled a fox of all things in this this area?! "How could I have been so foolish?!" she hissed to herself. She wasn't the bravest or most courageous, if anything getting hurt in this situation wouldn't do her any good.. "Should I just run away? If I go too quickly it might hear me.. It just caught a raven so it wouldn't be foolish enough to try and target me?" She questioned herself, what she would do?
Foxspring raised his body off the ground, the raven hanging from his jaws by it's wing. The fox-like warrior turned his head in time to notice a fellow warrior looking terrified at him. Instantly Foxspring knew the issue and felt self-conscious then suddenly angered. Why couldn't his clan-mates accept him for who he was? Why did he have to scare them all the time even though he was smaller than a fox? Shouldn't it be obvious! Foxspring was only thinking from his perspective, he'd never be able to understand what it must've been like for his clan-mates to live with something like him. Something. The raven fell to the ground as his sudden anger ran over the top. "What are you looking at?! I'm no different from you! Can't you tell the difference!" his voice was hinting a growl and his yellow hues were blazing a cold fire, yet his posture didn't turn into anything threatening besides his ears flattened against his head. If he looked as though he were about to attack, he would've started a fight and he knew better than to do that now. Instead he held a tense posture with his head lined up to his shoulder blades and his ears back. He didn't curl his lip, he didn't hiss, he didn't spit, nothing. He just appeared angered.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2017, 07:35 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring raised his body off the ground, the raven hanging from his jaws by it's wing. The fox-like warrior turned his head in time to notice a fellow warrior looking terrified at him. Instantly Foxspring knew the issue and felt self-conscious then suddenly angered. Why couldn't his clan-mates accept him for who he was? Why did he have to scare them all the time even though he was smaller than a fox? Shouldn't it be obvious! Foxspring was only thinking from his perspective, he'd never be able to understand what it must've been like for his clan-mates to live with something like him. Something. The raven fell to the ground as his sudden anger ran over the top. "What are you looking at?! I'm no different from you! Can't you tell the difference!" his voice was hinting a growl and his yellow hues were blazing a cold fire, yet his posture didn't turn into anything threatening besides his ears flattened against his head. If he looked as though he were about to attack, he would've started a fight and he knew better than to do that now. Instead he held a tense posture with his head lined up to his shoulder blades and his ears back. He didn't curl his lip, he didn't hiss, he didn't spit, nothing. He just appeared angered.

Her eyes remained widdened but body slowly untensed as he lifted himself upwards off the ground revealing he was in fact a cat, and rather not a fox. She noticed his expression look displeased, bewildered by that reaction and unknowing of how to respond she decided to stay quiet and gazed over at him, the raven that was in his maw suddenly dropped to the floor.

The cat open his mouth, speaking words that came off as him being upset, a slight grow tickling up his throat as he spoke, She wondered if she had done something to possibly offended him? She recalled her initially body reflex was to be defensive due to mistaking spotting him as a fox. It didn't quiet click how that would come off as offensive, but she only narrowly thought of her own ideals as it being logical to defend yourself from something that appeared as a fox and didn't consider his feelings at all.

She quietly exhaled in order to reset her jumbled up mind. Sitting up, she leaned her head downwards in order to take a lick her bristled up very messy fur. She sat silent for a few moments, thinking about how to respond to him properly so it wouldn't lead to some sort of miscommunication. To her, this wouldn't have been rude but rather considerate. She lifted her head back up from grooming only to respond to his retort, "Well you see.." She trailed off, trying to regain confidence in her voice. "That raven you got there, I was hunting it." She used her tail to point out the raven, being completely insensitive to his possibly damaged feelings and changing the subject over to the prey at hand.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 1st, 2017, 08:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Her ears pinned to her head and she hissed "How dare you call my brother Foxdung!" She yowled at him, clearly upset by what he has said. Just when she was warming up to this cat! She huffed and grabbed her prey up before she started to troy back to camp at a rather quick pace, she didn't look back.
It was the first time he saw the she cat get angry, and quite frankly...he found himself intrigued and liking that side of her. Picking up his prey, he trotted towards her. ''Oh, come on! Can you blame me? I didn't know he was your brother.'' He says through a mouthful of feathers. Besides, haven't she insulted him about Snakesnap? His best friend? It was only fair, and indeed a shame that the two had gotten along well with each other, but the relationships they shared with others brought themselves down a couple notches. He wanted to be friends with her, but no matter what, one of them would offend the other, and bluntly, Coldhearted did not want that. ''Ah, don't tell me you're going to be giving me the silent treatment because I insulted that puny brother of yours.'' The tom rolled his eyes, almost laughing.