Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old October 11th, 2022, 03:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Gloaming Camp

This is the main camp of the Temporarily named Syndicate
The Syndicate has taken a section of the Swooping Cliffs on WindClan territory and claimed it as their Camp. Temporarily named the Gloaming Camp due to arriving at Dusk.

-Dens: The dens are openings within the Cliffs themselves. Dens having the easier paths down to them. There's only a total of 2 dens.

-Camp: At the top of the Cliffs, as there's no flat space beside the Dens themselves.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 23rd, 2022 at 10:28 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

William

After a day or so of walking, he managed to make his way to a section of territory they were offered...granted he brought more than just 3 others. Give or take over 10 he would guess. He'd learn names later, once they were situated, once he knew they could properly live in this section.

The cliffs themselves were bathed in a wash of orange and pink. Pulling away from the dangers that the cliffs presented, although he himself tucked it away in the back of his mind. This would do, they could build a home off of this. It would take effort, and determination. But they could do it.

So finally, with a huff, he stopped at the top of where their home would be, looking around before he turned to look at those who followed him. He was tired, and it felt as though his paws were tingling, but their dreams were just beginning to be built. "This is where we'll reside." he announced with a grin. "This is where our plans will begin, tonight is the night all of our struggles will bloom into victories."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by vellichor; November 3rd, 2022 at 11:10 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:35 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Osborne

After a few days of walking beside the revolutionary tabby cat referred to as William. The beastly black tom followed his gaze, looking down to see a bunch of holes residing in cliffsides. Well.. it is indeed something. He scruffled something through his maw. To be hit by rays of sunlight as soon as he wakes up wasn't his cup of tea. Oh well.. He gave a deep stare towards William. Before settling down to continue to construct his vision on his new home. His eyes narrowed slightly with a burning flame being flared up like a fire. Honestly he felt a bit.. relieved.

With this many cats willing to join this place like a train of ants following closely behind their queen. Why wouldn't you have them reside in a place where you couldn't even provide for them enough? He gave a small smile. He wasn't even breaking a sweat after walking for miles and miles. This scent was a bit familiar after all - he still felt a little wary and concerned for Williams plan. It's not like he didn't want to be here. It's just that he wished they had come more prepared than ever if they wished for all of this to be arranged. Butting head in like a couple of flea-brains wasn't the way to go.

He thumped his large paws against the ground, his paws edging to quickly swoop down the cliffs and explore. But something told him that danger was lurking in these cliffs. It was like ready to jump out at a moments discretion. Surely it would be held accountable by William of all things. He had high hopes for the tabby to lead this revolution and make sure flames will follow where their paws will be set.

He did want to ask a few questions. "If we are to settle down here permanently for this revolution. Safety for the cats would be my biggest concern. As well as my own. We'll surely be going over some procedures and such William?" Perhaps his wording was so sophisticated. But oh well - that's his appearance as a gentletom. Can't change that for a thing.

[ @Starfall omg im first ]
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:39 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Scorpion~~

{ @Eaglet hate to spoil it I was really first but I deleted the post so I'll you claim first @Starfall }

Scorpion ran after the cats. "So this is where we are calling home?" She asked, sniffing the air and catching the scent of WindClan. "This is WIndClan territory... gives me a new idea..." Twilightstar was too strong. Nope. Too dangerous. Go after another Clan. But what Clan? if getting Bluepaw was too hard, then what could they go after? "Anyway, what's next?"
Old October 12th, 2022, 06:24 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Night Watcher

They have arrived at their camp, Night Watcher smelled the air, and a vicious smile took place on his face, "Wind Clan..." he thinked, he replaced his smile by a serious expression when he heard a cat named Scorpion ask: "Anyway, what's next?", he looked the cat and said "We wait.... Until the blood, the death, and the change..." he then watched William, waiting for a speech.

@CreeperLover649
Old October 12th, 2022, 06:43 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Night Watcher

They have arrived at their camp, Night Watcher smelled the air, and a vicious smile took place on his face, "Wind Clan..." he thinked, he replaced his smile by a serious expression when he heard a cat named Scorpion ask: "Anyway, what's next?", he looked the cat and said "We wait.... Until the blood, the death, and the change..." he then watched William, waiting for a speech.

@CreeperLover649
~~Scorpion~~

Scorpion looked at Night Watcher. "Yup. I really meant what does William have for us right now." She scooted over to the other cat and stood next to him and waited for William to start leachuring them.
Old October 12th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Falcon lived with her family, up until now, though they probably weren't too keen on seeing her right now. Viper hadn't have a fuss about her failure, but she could just be keeping the disapproval to herself. She didn't care much for what happened here, so long as she got her revenge.

Haven had been part of groups before, many groups, a few of which were likely still after his head. Hopefully it wouldn't end this way here. The cats here would probably be too distracted dying to clan cats to notice that his medical (mal)practices were less than legit.

"If you intend on doing anything dangerous I'm going to start gathering cobwebs in advance." the tom said, trying to show his usefulness.
Old October 13th, 2022, 09:55 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Ravenna immediately broke off from the group once William had declared that this was where they would reside and padded into one of the easily accessible caves. She found an optimal spot in the middle before lying down and rubbing herself on the ground, clearly marking it with her scent. First come, first serve, and if anyone wanted her sleeping spot, she would fight them for it.

The black molly then padded back out to see what the next steps were. Though tired from the walk, she had had more challenging times and was ready to hunt or help make this area safer if needed. "While I'm sure William has some riveting ideas, we need food and rest right now. Are there any borders we need to be aware of so we don't cross the Clans until we are prepared?" Ravenna said, with the question directed at William.

@Starfall [for the question to William] [Open to anyone else!]
Old October 16th, 2022, 12:59 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seth studied the cliffs with vague intrigue. Perhaps this would be a bit of a dangerous home, but any car with common sense should be able to avoid any mishaps. The bronze tom’s ears twitched as cats already began filling the cliff side with prattle, already discussing safety concerns and prey.

It was a rather melodramatic lot, the oriental mix thought as he settled to observe the group. More cats gathered - a fairly sizable group. He blinked, turning his stormy eyes upon William. For now, he had no words; he wanted to watch how things settled. In the mean time, he would wait for further official instruction.

[ open ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; October 17th, 2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old October 17th, 2022, 10:40 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

The oriental felt a small amount of blossoming emotion in him as his gaze skimmed over the land, not quite curiosity, nor was it confusion. More like a wonder as to how he could assist in fixing the place up. Whether or not there were younger cats here was beyond him, but surely cliffs like this could be a danger to their wobbly legs that could cause them to slip into their own death over a cliff at any time. He himself could easily hop down and... he tried to think of what William would want them to do before he said it. Make beds in those small openings in the cliff walls, work together to clear up the scattered rocks and rubble, things like that. The tom stepped forward, putting a claw in his thoughts and moving on. He stood, tail and expression flat as he listened to the tabby's short statement which he guessed was for inspirational purposes, however it seemed that many cats let it go in one ear and out the other, because most of them were just worrying on and on, and for good reason of course, but you had to give the guy credit for trying at least, it was pretty inspiring, it brought upon some ideas in him, but those aren't to be discussed now. He shot william a quick smile, nodding towards him with approval in his eyes.

Now, he needed to get one of the better den-shaped holes of the lot for himself. He hopped on a few rocks before taking a large leap all the way down, his eyes targeting a decent den. he looked like some sort of shadow, darting from place to place with his pitch black fur, and disappearing into the shadow of the nice hole in the wall that was now his. He marked it and left promptly, tail up high. "Tsk-t-t, what now?" he muttered to himself, fiery orange eyes scanning the area. What can be improved? The tom wondered as he made his way back up from the dens and up top, where he continued to look around and walk about, getting a good feel of what would be his group's new territory. What kind of member would he be if he had no idea what the area was like?

[open!]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner