Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Honestly Brightstar was surprised. The tom hadn't bothered to answer the question but despite how much he tried she could tell he was nervous. That was good right? She knew if she had to approach a cat she didn't know and request to start living with them she'd be nervous beyond belief. "What makes you want to join WindClan?" She would get to his name and stuff later right now she wanted to know why he picked WindClan.
Oddly, Scratch was embarrased. This was a weird feeling, but it overpowered his nervousness, so he was fine with it. He looked down, suddenly interested in the floor. "You... he said, hesitantly. "You aren't my first choice. ShadowClan is."

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 10th, 2019, 08:57 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"I'll.... pounce on you! RAWRRRRRRR!" He flung himself at the warrior, softpaws grasping his flanks. "Get out, RiverClan fishbreath!"

Littlewish staggered backwards, then fell onto his back, pretending to cry in pain.
"Oh, woe is me! How will I ever escape!?" He mewed in exasperation, smiling at the kit.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 10th, 2019, 09:02 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Topazpaw beemed. "See the territory? Oh, yes please!" He kneeded his paws on the dirt of the clearing in excitement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The tom looked proudly at his new apprentice, giving our a hearty chuckle at her excitement. "Oh the elders wouldn't be happy to hear you calling them old now." He teased, then nuzzled the top of his apprentices head. Springtail nodded his head, shaking his fluffy fur. "We would love to join you and Topazpaw, Littlewish."He then gave a playfully smug smile. "Maybe tomorrow we can teach them how to clean nests, and gets tics off the elders."He winked at Littlewish.
@Starstruck @Nebby
Quote:
@Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed
Topazpaw looked horrified for a moment, looking at Runningpaw. "Oh please not that!" He moaned. "Not the elders! Not ticks!" Yuck! Mousebile, ughhhh!

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningkit smiled, happy she could join Topazpaw. She bounced in a happy circle, only to be stopped by the word. Ticks. She wrinkled her nose in disgust.
"Awww, do we have to? Mousebile is dis-gus-ting!" She wined, ears drooping in protest.

~~~

Littlewish smiled. He was enjoying this little game. He winked back at Springtail, smiling.
"Oh, yes, and then we can take you into the forest to collect lots and lots of moss. No fun for you, no siree!" He mewed cheerfully , trying to keep himself from laughing out loud.

Old November 10th, 2019, 09:39 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningkit smiled, happy she could join Topazpaw. She bounced in a happy circle, only to be stopped by the word. Ticks. She wrinkled her nose in disgust.
"Awww, do we have to? Mousebile is dis-gus-ting!" She wined, ears drooping in protest.

~~~

Littlewish smiled. He was enjoying this little game. He winked back at Springtail, smiling.
"Oh, yes, and then we can take you into the forest to collect lots and lots of moss. No fun for you, no siree!" He mewed cheerfully , trying to keep himself from laughing out loud.
Topazpaw's ears flattened. "I just wanna have fun.." he mumbled.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old November 11th, 2019, 12:51 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(NP, wanna just jump to the Starcave next post?)

Buttercupbreeze let out a slight laugh at his attitude. It was actually just what she needed to feel more relaxed. "Guess I should become more accustomed to your job description then huh?" She asked not exactly looking for an answer. While she knew that she would have to pick a deputy soon she was grateful to have Beeblaze as her medicine cat. He was quite dependable. Already helping her on her first day.
At his question Buttercup nodded. "Yes I believe it'd be best to go now and get it done." She answered confirming his question. Getting her nine lives would be the first step to a new era in WindClan. One she hoped would go right.
Stepping back from the opening she flicked her tail. "Lead the way."
[ Yeah ]

Beeblaze would simply nod towards the molly. "Maybe you do." He meowed. It was clearly a jokeful way , the words of course. Though he did let out a small snicker. Seeing her step back from the opening he gave a small sip of his head. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long , though the trip was tiring , so it probably would be. He wasn't sure how long the leader ceremony was , or what they had to do , but he'd hopefully get it right. "It'll be a bit tiring." He pointed out. More like a lot tiring! When he got back from his journey to the starcave he wanted to sleep for moons! But he'd keep that a secret.
Ear giving a small flick , the blonde medicine cat would pad out of the den.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:05 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Topazpaw's ears flattened. "I just wanna have fun.." he mumbled.

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw nodded, eyebrows curving in dissapointment. She still hadn't caught onto the joke.
"Please...?"

~~~

Littlewish smiled gently at the two young 'paws. They reminded him of a younger version of himself so much... He snorted, chuckling heartily.
"Of course you don't have to do that! Well, you probably will have to sometime, but otherwise, it's all fun!" He mewed reassuringly , beaming with the energy of laughter.

Old November 11th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw nodded, eyebrows curving in dissapointment. She still hadn't caught onto the joke.
"Please...?"

~~~

Littlewish smiled gently at the two young 'paws. They reminded him of a younger version of himself so much... He snorted, chuckling heartily.
"Of course you don't have to do that! Well, you probably will have to sometime, but otherwise, it's all fun!" He mewed reassuringly , beaming with the energy of laughter.
Springtail nodded. "we're just picking fun at you apprentices. How about we take that territory tour?"He chuckles, standing beside the other mentor
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:12 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@sunflowerseed

1/2 moon later...

Gidget was waiting in the Windclan territory for Frozenrift. It was quite chilly, uncomfortably so for a cat with fur as short as hers. She wondered where Frozenrift could be. I´m so cold. I wish he were here. Her heart flooded with warmth as she pictured the handsome tom that had talked to her instead of driven her out like the other clan cats. He was so kind and sweet... She had stayed near him for quite a long time! She was beginning to get bored, but she loved him. Perhaps I´ll ask him to leave with me. I know we could be happy together. The thing was, she wouldn´t be able to stay much longer. To her, ants crawled under her pelt when she stayed in one place too long! Gidget was itching already. Her gaze searched the sky as they did at their first meeting.I wish I could see the moon, but it´s far too cloudy. Perhaps it´s a warning? She shook her head as if attempting to physically fling the thought from her mind. Frozenrift´s religion is already tainting my life. It´s almost toxic. But she still loved him, and nothing could change that.

Or so she thought.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 11th, 2019 at 04:14 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
@sunflowerseed

1/2 moon later...

Gidget was waiting in the Windclan territory for Frozenrift. It was quite chilly, uncomfortably so for a cat with fur as short as hers. She wondered where Frozenrift could be. I´m so cold. I wish he were here. Her heart flooded with warmth as she pictured the handsome tom that had talked to her instead of driven her out like the other clan cats. He was so kind and sweet... She had stayed near him for quite a long time! She was beginning to get bored, but she loved him. Perhaps I´ll ask him to leave with me. I know we could be happy together. The thing was, she wouldn´t be able to stay much longer. To her, ants crawled under her pelt when she stayed in one place too long! Gidget was itching already. Her gaze searched the sky as they did at their first meeting.I wish I could see the moon, but it´s far too cloudy. Perhaps it´s a warning? She shook her head as if attempting to physically fling the thought from her mind. Frozenrift´s religion is already tainting my life. It´s almost toxic. But she still loved him, and nothing could change that.

Or so she thought.
Frozenrift did walk over to the beautiful she-cat, but from a direction that wasnt from windclan. The tom had walked from the Windclan/Riverclan border. There she is. He felt hus heart fluttter at the thought of what he was about to do. His stomach felt like it filled with rocks then, What if she said no!? He shook his head. Non-sense. She will say yes! Maybe we can stay here.. together? "Gidget!" He ran up behind her. "Gidget! Sorry im late!" He rushed up beside her. "You need to be careful in the territory!" he huffed, looking around urgently. "You could get hurt," he licked her forehead, and inspected her for wounds. He was a bit off, but only because of the butterflies in hus stomach
Old November 11th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Oddly, Scratch was embarrased. This was a weird feeling, but it overpowered his nervousness, so he was fine with it. He looked down, suddenly interested in the floor. "You... he said, hesitantly. "You aren't my first choice. ShadowClan is."

Brightstar couldn't understand this tom. His emotions seemed all over the place. Or maybe that was just normal for the loner. At his hesitation the molly prepared herself for a explanation and reason to why he wanted to join. Yet what she heard was none of those. Instead he just admitted that WindClan was a side thought, second on the list. That irritated her a bit. Why was he here then? "Oh." She meowed half to herself. Does WindClan need a cat like this in it? While we are still venerable and healing? Bright asked herself eyes slightly narrowed on Scratch. "If ShadowClan is your first choice why are you here?" She asked. This raised some flags. She knew nothing of the tom and he wishes other then WindClan was his second choice. Was there a good reason why he was ran out? Or was this all a scam. More questions would have to follow but for now she was skeptical on him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread