Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Whispertail sighed. Hearing no response, he called for his sister instead. "Wolfwhisper? Wanna hunt?" @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper twitched her ear. Why not? Got nothing better to do. Perhaps we could cloud gaze later. That doesn’t sound too bad either. Her blank gaze went over to Whispertail and she walked over to him. He was one of the few cats who she didn’t mind talking to or just hanging out with. It was probably because he was her littermate, so she enjoyed his company the most. It doesn’t seem like a bad time to do it. Plus it’d contribute to the clan. “Sure.” She swayed her tail, looking straight at him.
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:34 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Whispertail yawned. "Great." @RainbowQuail
being this young is art

Old May 7th, 2020, 02:35 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[ @wren ]

Sunpaw couldn't contain a gasp of pain as the other tom clawed his shoulders, ripping into the fresh wounds and making them larger.

Blood was everywhere.

Alright, that's enough.

He flipped himself over so that he way lying oh his stomach, and reached out to pin the medicine cat's forepaws down.

I'm not going to hurt you, because you just want an excuse to keep fighting.

You want to let all the anger you have inside out right now.

As he thought, it became easier to see through his own anger.

Skies, we're the same.

But it seems
I'm the mature one.

Sunpaw took a deep breath, then met... Coyote's eyes.

"Just calm. Down. If I wanted to fight Winclan cats, I wouldn't have become one, alright? I can take my questions elsewhere if you'd like."

But if you attack again...

I won't hold back.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 7th, 2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather nodded at all the stuff that Brindlejaw was saying. It did make sense but what didn't make sense was the fact that he tried his best but seemed not to be acknowledged for the hard work he was putting in lately? Shaking his head, he tried to clear it, getting caught up in clan politics was not his own personal idea of eh... fun. He didn't particularly enjoy it, his own time spent more on the territory running and stretching his legs letting the worries flow with the breeze that felt like home to him. He preferred the open spaces a lot more than spending time in camp and that made him think. Maybe the deputy was clocking so much up in himself because he missed running, missed what it felt like to be a Windclan cat to run through the moors and just... disappear from all your worries. It was a coping mechanism he himself had found to work. And so he flicked his tail, deep in thought. "I don't know what you've done in order to make others criticise you and therefore I will not speak on that topic as it does not have any relevance to what we're discussing at this very moment. But I think you're going on towards something that does make sense in going outside of the camp. It is always a relief to move outside, and just let the feeling of responsibility leave you if only for a moment. It allows you to free your mind and therefore when you return to camp, have new ideas and a fresh head to handle all the critique and get to the point instead of squirting around the edges." He let out a small soft laugh here... He was apparently really good at giving advice but that did not mean he was capable of following it himself. He was still recovering, getting better from his own issues with The Void and the depression that still clouded his mind and sometimes took over, making the silver tom look like an elder rather than the middle aged tom he actually was. The deteriorating body mass didn't help in making himself look good either. "I.. have struggled with similar issues.. and I still am. It is not as much critique by others but rather by myself.. Mental illnesses are no joke, depression especially.... I've dealt with it for far too long and I doubt I will ever have the strength to pull myself out of the hole that the death of my kits caused... Watching someone you care for die in your paws as they breathe their last, leave a significant impact on you." He bowed his head at that, he'd just loaded so much out on Brindlejaw that he felt kind of bad... He had not meant to load this on him, he was obviously already dealing with so much.

He's been in so much drama and gossip that he truly did not know what started it and kept it going. Brindlejaw used to only care if he was doing the best job as a warrior but now...Now he cares about what others think of him. The tom can't slink out of the camp because now he had to look out for others, for more than just himself. Taking a moment to breathe was a piece of serenity he almost forgot was real. Perhaps he should stop caring what others criticized him for. But then again he wanted to be the best deputy for Windclan. Brindlejaw had to stop looking in the past and instead look for the future. He had to grow a thick skin and take what his clanmates say and turn it into fuel to do a better job.
Blazing orange eyes lowered from the sky where he watched the free crow fly. Back when he was a new warrior the tom loved to go and explore the moor, the Windclan territory. It made him feel free and as if his problems didn't matter at that moment anymore. I should go back out on some free time...
Here he was whining about not being liked when Breezefeather was dealing with a real problem. Brindlejaw felt... a sliver of guilt, the tom in front of him was still mourning the loss of his kits when his own sole son was still alive. The deputy barely talked to him much less he was not there to see Deerblossom grow up. The tortoiseshell never was one for relationships because most of his crashed and burn, plus not to mention a kit was very distracting from the work and duties of a warrior. But seeing Breezefeather's pain the look on his face and the heavy depression in his voice. The way he talked about it made Brindlejaw realize what he has been taking for granted.
"I'm sorry for your loss." Forcing his eyes to look at the toms in front of him. "But I believe there is a light in your hole because if you know that you are in this deep dark place. That is a tiny step forward and it is okay to start off small. The part I'm dealing with is forgiveness. To accept that you made a mistake and it is the past. The only thing you can do now is choosing between your pity party or if you want to stop your wallowing." Slowly he placed a paw on Breezefeathers shoulder and uttered the words he wished someone would have said to him during his darkest moments. "You, are not alone."
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Whispertail yawned. "Great." @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper nodded. She walked past him and went towards the entrance. Already coming up with a mental plan for the hunting trip for if they ran into a hare, as that was the most likely prey they were going to find. One of us could chase it and herd it to turn in the direction where the other one was hiding and the other could cut it off. She nodded, liking the plan she had just made up. Simple yet effective. Although, she wasn’t entirely sure if they’d use it but she’d make sure to remember it. It was a good plan in her opinion. She glanced back at Whispertail. “Are you tired?”
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Dust / @Socks
With the cry of ‘now!’ the world burst suddenly into motion. What had seconds before been a flat, silent moor with only the quiet stirrings of breeze and grass now became a flurry of motion. The hare jumped into a run and Duskmoth after it. Smolderpaw raced after the rabbit, trying to stay just behind the swift creature. He could see Duskmoth in his peripheral vision keeping good pace with the hare but Smolderpaw himself was lagging. Their quarry veered toward Smolderpaw’s side and he had to force an extra burst of speed to nip at its heels and push it toward Duskmoth. Luckily, that worked, but Smolderpaw could feel his endurance lagging. His paws thrummed the earth steadily but his breaths came in gasps that tightened his chest. It was all he could do to not fall behind completely after the push he’d made to redirect the rabbit and if the rabbit tried to escape his way again he might not be so lucky.
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:52 PM
this night is sparkling

Whispertail shook his head. "Fernpaw's off on some ridiculous excursion," he grumbled. "I have nothing to do." @RainbowQuail
being this young is art

Old May 7th, 2020, 02:59 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[ @Moon Lily ]

Suddenly, Prancingkit was flung off of Runningpaw's back, clumps of fur stuck in her claws.

Whoa!

She smacked into a stone close by, head taking most of the blow with a loud CRACK. She lay there for a few seconds, every inch of her throbbing with pain, before finally gritting her teeth and thinking;

Have to get up.

However, when the brown kit finally got her legs beneath her and began to stand, black spots appeared in front of her eyes.

"Wha-"

But she never finished her sentence.

The world had started to spin like a top!

"D-do you see this, Runningpaw?"

There was a small tremor in her voice, and fear spiked her pelt as the black dots grew larger and larger. Eventually, they became so big that there were only tiny pinpricks of light to see through.

"Runningpaw, what did you DO?"

At that moment, she collapsed back onto the stone, eyes rolling back into her head...

A small pool of blood forming a halo around it.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 7th, 2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Whispertail shook his head. "Fernpaw's off on some ridiculous excursion," he grumbled. "I have nothing to do." @RainbowQuail

She flicked her ears. interesting. Wonder what that’s about. Oh well. Probably nothing. Although, he sounds a bit annoyed about that. She was still curious about it but decided not to ask. She figured it wasn’t that important. Her tail stopped swaying. “You coming?” She asked as she continued walking.
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:11 PM
this night is sparkling

Whispertail caught up with her. @RainbowQuail
being this young is art

Closed Thread