Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2017, 09:49 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Grimsight blinked, his gaze fixed on the entrance of the camp. He wasn't sure what he would find there, but that didn't matter. He flicked his tail and pushed himself into a sitting position, his paws tingling from being smushed beneath him for to long. The tom fluffed out his tri-colored coat and frowned as a sudden breeze wafted over him. After muttering something that sounded like birds and breezes, Grimsight ducked his head and began to smooth his check fur with quick, uneaten strokes of his tongue.

Grimsight was just sitting around, and even though he should probably do something useful for once, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Well, if he decided to go for another walk, he could bring home a rabbit for something. The cat huffed in agreement with himself, and, catching interest in a beetle crawling near him, abandoned his grooming and dabbed one paw at the bug in an experimental fashion. Sure, he could be a bit...scatterbrained...and distracted...but he didn't mind.

@Dovekit12

Last edited by Undercover; October 8th, 2017 at 09:49 AM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:41 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Blubunny
It had been a full day since she had talked to Yewclaw. And even though she was happy at first. Yewclaw was a bit of a bore. A Show off, narcissistic type cat. Bluetalon finished up her rabbit, licking her muzzle as the molly sat up. Clearing her scraps and making sure no evidence was found. Bluetalon thought about visiting her family. And Mintkit, her younger sibling. But quickly decided not to. Mintkit was to young and innocent right now. And she didn't want to bother her family with her feelings. A few moments had passed and she noticed something. A black she that had looked oddly familiar. She racked her brain,
looking for some kind of name that fit this cat. Onyx something... What was it.
Bluetalon felt silly, but she had always kept to herself. "Onyxwhisper!"
She mewed, maybe a little too loud. The Blue cat shook in her fur, hoping the cat had not noticed her outburst. Her sea green eyes examined the deputy. She wasn't bad looking. Highly attractive to Bluetalon. Her pale eyes complimented her fur, but the cat shook her head. Bluetalon wasn't fit for a mate, let alone any friends. She had feelings, and felt like a disappointment if any cat were to find out. Bluetalon lowered her head, glancing at her paws and back at Onyxwhisper. Her paws felt heavy as she made her way over. She had to talk to some cat, and deputies were friendly. Right?
"H-hello," She mewed, stuttering at the first few words. Her heart dropped as time felt like it had stopped. What if she was too annoying?
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:07 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

@woly

He is proud, and he has no shame about it.

The moor’s soft heather paths were cool on Cuckoosnarl’s pawpads as he sluiced into camp, confidence lining each hollow his claws left as he trotted onwards. A breeze rolled its thin, dainty fingers through his pelt, and he flicked an ear at the sound of a bird frantically flapping away, not far off. Squeezing through the entrance of Windclan’s camp, Cuckoosnarl flicked his tail, smoothing down the fur on one of his shoulders, checking himself for the scent of the feline he’d just met with. There was a time where he had to be subtle about it, but as the moons meandered by and he became more and more overt, it seemed like Larkfall had seemed to stop… trying to bring himself to care.

Cuckoosnarl wasn’t sure if he was supposed to be hurt, but he appreciated the action. At least it wouldn’t weigh down his conscience. Besides, the ticked feline felt about as satisfied as a tom like him could. He had absolute faith in the fact that he was more than capable of getting away with what he was doing. His mate wouldn’t do anything; he was sure about that much. Larkfall knew better than to speak back to him, of course.

The smaller tom was easily visible by the camp’s furthest wall, and Cuckoosnarl quickened his pace into a trot, his claws still unsheathed from his ‘patrol.’ Raising his head deftly, as he approached the smaller tom, his tail lashed as he brazenly mewed, “And where have you been when I asked for you?” Perhaps it was a little hypocritical to treat him like this when he had let him down countless times, but he could make allowances for himself. His mate was supposed to have better training than this, wasn’t he?

Larkfall seemed to be staring vacantly into the distance, at the horizon where the orange-and-blue sky and hills met, but so much further. Like he was seeing past the sky, past the stars: as if he was looking at nothing at all, and yet was gazing into the essence of everything. Or maybe he was just considering where he’d gone wrong, why Cuckoosnarl barely had time for him any more. No matter.

Regardless of what Larkfall thought he had done wrong, the ticked tabby was able to grab onto that doubt, let it play into his paws. The fact that his mate was insecure about what he was doing wrong made it so much easier for Cuckoosnarl to get what he wanted, and he always got that. Leaning down exceedingly close to Larkfall, he softly purred, “You know what happens when you disappoint me, love. Don’t let it happen again.”
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:19 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Tilting his head to the side, he offered a thoughtful look, almost entranced by the others words, before he bounced onto his paws and shook out his short fur. Owlkit's demeanor changed almost immediately once he heard confirmation that Surge was indeed not upset. Body relaxed and ears perked forward, Owlkit suppressed a few giggles into a quiet purr. "You don't look that old, I forget stuff too sometimes." The kit was silent for a moment before a cheeky grin crept across his maw. "Wait, maybe I'm old too then." He teased, playfully swatting at the tom. Thankfully, Surgestorm was a playful cat himself, otherwise Owlkit might have avoided the interaction - or really the medicine den - at all. Then again, if anything happened he would have had to go anyway. Who would have pulled the thorn out of his paw? Certainly not some other kit. His mind was going a mile a minute, questions firing rapidly, though none were voiced as a short silence fell over him again. He'd have to save them for later. Maybe he could ask Surgestorm after he looked at his paw?

"The cobwebs fell off, but I think it looks better!" The kit piped up, accentuating the word 'fell.' Really, Owlkit had played a bit rough and the cobwebs ended up getting caught on a stick. Wait- did he need to reuse the cobweb? "You didn't need the cobwebs back, did you?" Owl plopped back down in front of the medicine cat, lifting up the paw in question and positioning it way too close to the other's face. "Can you see it? I looked earlier, like I said, but it just looks normal now... It doesn't hurt either!" Slowly, the bundle of brown fur began to lurch forward, pale amber eyes intensely focused on Surgestorm as he listened.
Surgestorm's outward demeanor warmed even more at the sight of the kitten relaxing in response to his words, and he couldn't help but to chuckle as the kitten suggested that maybe he was getting too old as well. "All of you kittens seem to get old too fast," He mewed, ducking away from the playful bats with his smile still in place. Though Surgestorm was always smiling, it was rare to see him without one. Now that he was thinking about it, Owlkit had seemed to grow since the last time he had seen him - and it hadn't even been that long! He must be almost ready to be made into an apprentice!

As the topic switched, his focus moved away from his own thoughts. "That's okay," He hummed, assuming that they had probably 'fallen' off while the kitten had been playing. "I don't need them back." As Owlkit offered his paw for inspection, Surgestorm quieted in order to concentrate on the task at hand. However, he didn't look serious enough to make the kitten think something was wrong, just enough to make him seem professional to the onlookers around them. The medicine cat was glad that it had had time to close up a bit before the cobwebs had been removed, so it was still relatively clean and healthy looking. He gave it a quick lick just to be sure he was getting a get look at the almost none-existant hole, before settling back onto his haunches once more. "I'd say you're as healthy as can be now," He meowed confidently, giving the kitten a soft, but definitely approving, pat with his tail. "You did a good job."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:29 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo View Post
@woly

He is proud, and he has no shame about it.

The moor’s soft heather paths were cool on Cuckoosnarl’s pawpads as he sluiced into camp, confidence lining each hollow his claws left as he trotted onwards. A breeze rolled its thin, dainty fingers through his pelt, and he flicked an ear at the sound of a bird frantically flapping away, not far off. Squeezing through the entrance of Windclan’s camp, Cuckoosnarl flicked his tail, smoothing down the fur on one of his shoulders, checking himself for the scent of the feline he’d just met with. There was a time where he had to be subtle about it, but as the moons meandered by and he became more and more overt, it seemed like Larkfall had seemed to stop… trying to bring himself to care.

Cuckoosnarl wasn’t sure if he was supposed to be hurt, but he appreciated the action. At least it wouldn’t weigh down his conscience. Besides, the ticked feline felt about as satisfied as a tom like him could. He had absolute faith in the fact that he was more than capable of getting away with what he was doing. His mate wouldn’t do anything; he was sure about that much. Larkfall knew better than to speak back to him, of course.

The smaller tom was easily visible by the camp’s furthest wall, and Cuckoosnarl quickened his pace into a trot, his claws still unsheathed from his ‘patrol.’ Raising his head deftly, as he approached the smaller tom, his tail lashed as he brazenly mewed, “And where have you been when I asked for you?” Perhaps it was a little hypocritical to treat him like this when he had let him down countless times, but he could make allowances for himself. His mate was supposed to have better training than this, wasn’t he?

Larkfall seemed to be staring vacantly into the distance, at the horizon where the orange-and-blue sky and hills met, but so much further. Like he was seeing past the sky, past the stars: as if he was looking at nothing at all, and yet was gazing into the essence of everything. Or maybe he was just considering where he’d gone wrong, why Cuckoosnarl barely had time for him any more. No matter.

Regardless of what Larkfall thought he had done wrong, the ticked tabby was able to grab onto that doubt, let it play into his paws. The fact that his mate was insecure about what he was doing wrong made it so much easier for Cuckoosnarl to get what he wanted, and he always got that. Leaning down exceedingly close to Larkfall, he softly purred, “You know what happens when you disappoint me, love. Don’t let it happen again.”
larkfall was staring at the sky before his mate came up to him. he was thinking again. he woke up earlier this morning to cuckoo leaving their shared nest for a patrol. the calico came off as an airhead at times, but he was beyond intelligent. it hurt him more then words could describe. when he first helped him into windclan they seemed so happy, so in love, so...dedicated. how did they get here? where almost every day he could smell other cats on his mates pelt; he basically reaked of any scent then his own. was there a step he had missed to not ear his mates full dedication ? was there something he had to earn ? did he do something wrong ? he wanted to scream the question, cry the question out so desperately, but once hearing that familiar purr, that tone of voice, he flinched on instinct. he was silenced. avoiding the toms gaze, he looked towards the ground,¨I-Im sorry..it wont happen again, I promise.¨ please dont hurt me. the tom knew to well what it felt like to be under cuckoosnarls claws. what it was like when he talked back, to be under him getting punishment. he shivered at the mere thought, the purr in his ear that he wouldnt mistake as anything but a cheerful threat.

but despite all of that, larkfall loved him. sometimes he would pretend that cuckoo wasnt seeing other toms. that they were in the some state of mind when they had first met. so happy...it made the calico smile. he loved him, and he loved him back, right ? he had to. he had to he had to. larkfall had no one else, atleast thats what he was convinced. cuckoo had to love him, it was the only thing keeping him going, those simple three words that he would be fed every once in awhile to be kept under this trance. not thinking to much about the threat, he looked back up to him with a nervous smile, could be seen as rather forced,¨m-may i..er..nuzzle you?¨ it had come to the point that lark was to nervous to give affection without asking. depending on cuckoos mood, sometimes he didnt like to be touched. sometimes he said tha tlarks touch repulsed him, and other moments hed be mumbling things in his ears how hes his one and only, the only one who could give him physical affection like that. so, it was always safe to ask.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:07 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
larkfall was staring at the sky before his mate came up to him. he was thinking again. he woke up earlier this morning to cuckoo leaving their shared nest for a patrol. the calico came off as an airhead at times, but he was beyond intelligent. it hurt him more then words could describe. when he first helped him into windclan they seemed so happy, so in love, so...dedicated. how did they get here? where almost every day he could smell other cats on his mates pelt; he basically reaked of any scent then his own. was there a step he had missed to not ear his mates full dedication ? was there something he had to earn ? did he do something wrong ? he wanted to scream the question, cry the question out so desperately, but once hearing that familiar purr, that tone of voice, he flinched on instinct. he was silenced. avoiding the toms gaze, he looked towards the ground,¨I-Im sorry..it wont happen again, I promise.¨ please dont hurt me. the tom knew to well what it felt like to be under cuckoosnarls claws. what it was like when he talked back, to be under him getting punishment. he shivered at the mere thought, the purr in his ear that he wouldnt mistake as anything but a cheerful threat.

but despite all of that, larkfall loved him. sometimes he would pretend that cuckoo wasnt seeing other toms. that they were in the some state of mind when they had first met. so happy...it made the calico smile. he loved him, and he loved him back, right ? he had to. he had to he had to. larkfall had no one else, atleast thats what he was convinced. cuckoo had to love him, it was the only thing keeping him going, those simple three words that he would be fed every once in awhile to be kept under this trance. not thinking to much about the threat, he looked back up to him with a nervous smile, could be seen as rather forced,¨m-may i..er..nuzzle you?¨ it had come to the point that lark was to nervous to give affection without asking. depending on cuckoos mood, sometimes he didnt like to be touched. sometimes he said tha tlarks touch repulsed him, and other moments hed be mumbling things in his ears how hes his one and only, the only one who could give him physical affection like that. so, it was always safe to ask.
Cuckoosnarl smiled-- it was more of a smirk, a grimace, than a genuine expression of happiness, but he smiled anyways. There it was: the flinch, the whisper, the doubt. The taste of control filled his mouth, and Starclan, it was sweet. Larkfall really did go through leaps and bounds to convince himself that this was okay, that this was what mates did. It would be endearing if he wasn’t as used to it, but at least he knew how to make it seem as if he knew exactly what he’d done, exactly why he deserved this. Letting out a slightly breathy laugh, he murmured, “I know you won’t let it, Larkfall. I trust you. Do you trust me? Look at me, kitten.”

Softly pressing into him, he began to purr again. One word flashed to his mind-- easy. This was easy. Everything was with Larkfall. Everything, it seemed, except actually getting what he wanted; him, all the time, whenever he wanted. For as long as he wanted. ‘Space’ was not supposed to be a concept, when it came to Cuckoosnarl. Larkfall was, as he always was, hesitant, and it frustrated him. He didn’t always want to have to force him into things, contrary to popular consensus, and yet it happened too many times to be accidental. What a pity.

Rasping his tongue across his mate’s back, he whispered, “I love you. Do you know that? I love you more than any cat in all the Clans could.” That much was true; his word was to be held higher than the Warrior Code by his lover. It only made sense-- loyalty to your Leader was voluntary. Loyalty to your mate was meant to be absolute; unchangeable as the Stars’ control over all their lives.

At his request, he nodded. “Of course, kit. C’mere.”

Hopefully, this would be enough to hold him over for three or four moonhighs. Or a moon, actually. It would have to be; he preferred not to treat Larkfall in excess.

baibai
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:20 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo View Post
Cuckoosnarl smiled-- it was more of a smirk, a grimace, than a genuine expression of happiness, but he smiled anyways. There it was: the flinch, the whisper, the doubt. The taste of control filled his mouth, and Starclan, it was sweet. Larkfall really did go through leaps and bounds to convince himself that this was okay, that this was what mates did. It would be endearing if he wasn’t as used to it, but at least he knew how to make it seem as if he knew exactly what he’d done, exactly why he deserved this. Letting out a slightly breathy laugh, he murmured, “I know you won’t let it, Larkfall. I trust you. Do you trust me? Look at me, kitten.”

Softly pressing into him, he began to purr again. One word flashed to his mind-- easy. This was easy. Everything was with Larkfall. Everything, it seemed, except actually getting what he wanted; him, all the time, whenever he wanted. For as long as he wanted. ‘Space’ was not supposed to be a concept, when it came to Cuckoosnarl. Larkfall was, as he always was, hesitant, and it frustrated him. He didn’t always want to have to force him into things, contrary to popular consensus, and yet it happened too many times to be accidental. What a pity.

Rasping his tongue across his mate’s back, he whispered, “I love you. Do you know that? I love you more than any cat in all the Clans could.” That much was true; his word was to be held higher than the Warrior Code by his lover. It only made sense-- loyalty to your Leader was voluntary. Loyalty to your mate was meant to be absolute; unchangeable as the Stars’ control over all their lives.

At his request, he nodded. “Of course, kit. C’mere.”

Hopefully, this would be enough to hold him over for three or four moonhighs. Or a moon, actually. It would have to be; he preferred not to treat Larkfall in excess.
he looked at him. maybe it was sickening to say that everytime lark looked at him, he fell in love all over again. he looked no different from when they had first met,both of them. but in the back of his head he knew...he knew cuckoo wasnt the same as when they first met. there was a part of him that was stable, that knew that this was wrong, that knew he was feeding him lies. but..why would he do that? why would his cuckoosnarl hurt him like that? in that same part of his head, he knew cuckoo was anything but his. he was anything but dedicated. he reeked of other toms when he came home. he didnt love him. he was using him. but why ? what sin-what crime- had he done to deserve something like that? so he convinced himself that this is how mates were. that every punishment and claw he received was out of love, such a sick and twisted word at this point. that every night he came home after being with another tom was because of him, that it was his fault, that he was doing something wrong. feeling him press closer he melted into the touch, pretending that for a moment, he was his one and only.

hearing those words he wanted to jump with joy, a small but eager smile forming on his face when his request was granted. leaning forward he let his head rest under his mates. though he hesitated. now that he was close to cuckoo, the scent of the other tom was even stronger, sickening. it made lark want to vomit, not out of sickness but out of pure anxiety and drastic mood change. he gave out a small whimper, almost inaudiable,¨I..I love you too, with all of my being.¨ saying those words werent as enjoyable now. bitter sweet. he felt almost robotic, planning what he has to say inorder not to anger his love. saying those words felt automatic, forced even. he meant them, but to what extent anymore? he didnt know.
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:46 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Blubunny
It had been a full day since she had talked to Yewclaw. And even though she was happy at first. Yewclaw was a bit of a bore. A Show off, narcissistic type cat. Bluetalon finished up her rabbit, licking her muzzle as the molly sat up. Clearing her scraps and making sure no evidence was found. Bluetalon thought about visiting her family. And Mintkit, her younger sibling. But quickly decided not to. Mintkit was to young and innocent right now. And she didn't want to bother her family with her feelings. A few moments had passed and she noticed something. A black she that had looked oddly familiar. She racked her brain,
looking for some kind of name that fit this cat. Onyx something... What was it.
Bluetalon felt silly, but she had always kept to herself. "Onyxwhisper!"
She mewed, maybe a little too loud. The Blue cat shook in her fur, hoping the cat had not noticed her outburst. Her sea green eyes examined the deputy. She wasn't bad looking. Highly attractive to Bluetalon. Her pale eyes complimented her fur, but the cat shook her head. Bluetalon wasn't fit for a mate, let alone any friends. She had feelings, and felt like a disappointment if any cat were to find out. Bluetalon lowered her head, glancing at her paws and back at Onyxwhisper. Her paws felt heavy as she made her way over. She had to talk to some cat, and deputies were friendly. Right?
"H-hello," She mewed, stuttering at the first few words. Her heart dropped as time felt like it had stopped. What if she was too annoying?
The black feline purred to herself as her fur soaked up the sun, it was a bit chilly but that's the weather Onyxwhisper liked the best. She jumped as she heard her name being said, or at least she thought some cat said her name. She shrugged, 'Maybe it was just me.' She thought. The lean she-cat stood and stretched her front paws in front of her as she yawns. Her pale green hues landed on a blue she-cat walking her way, she seemed nervous 'Maybe she was the cat that called my name?' She thought with embarrassment. She took a moment to observe the feline a bit more after she had greeted Onyxwhisper, it didn't take her very long to remember her name. Heat rushed through the cat, realizing she hand't answered Bluetalon yet. "Hello Bluetalon! How are you?" She purred.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The black feline purred to herself as her fur soaked up the sun, it was a bit chilly but that's the weather Onyxwhisper liked the best. She jumped as she heard her name being said, or at least she thought some cat said her name. She shrugged, 'Maybe it was just me.' She thought. The lean she-cat stood and stretched her front paws in front of her as she yawns. Her pale green hues landed on a blue she-cat walking her way, she seemed nervous 'Maybe she was the cat that called my name?' She thought with embarrassment. She took a moment to observe the feline a bit more after she had greeted Onyxwhisper, it didn't take her very long to remember her name. Heat rushed through the cat, realizing she hand't answered Bluetalon yet. "Hello Bluetalon! How are you?" She purred.
Bluetalon smiled as her tail waved. She felt weird now that the cat had been staring at her for some time now. Her eyes fell on the she-cats gaze.
Those eyes had been even nicer up close. And Bluetalon stopped herself from opening her maw. "I'm fine, what about you?" She mewed. Her tail flicked as she looked up at the deputy.
But it was a lie
She wasn't fine
Pure sadness and depression rushed through her veins as she tried to look as happy as possible. And if she slipped up in front of the deputy... who knows.
She kept her claws sheathe as She forced herself to remember what happiness and guilt felt like. It had all seemed like a distant memory at this point.
Her eyes looked down at her paws, and her fur flicked up. She had grown nervous around the she-cat now. Saying the wrong thing could destroy her.
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM

My Mood: Blah

Dewpeak poked her head into the clearing and sighed "Why in all of WindClan
i didn't catch anything". She pads slowly with her head held down tail dragging behind. Sitting down in a patch of sun she begins grooming her muddy sliver paws.Thinking the sliver tabby she-cat thought maybe just maybe she could snag some prey buried in the moor grasses.
Closed Thread