Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2018, 07:48 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Streamkit's eyes filled with fear. She wanted to become an apprentice! All of her dreams relief on her being announced as an apprentice! "Yes mother, I won't do it again," she said, a small tremor in her voice. Streamkit knew she should have listened to her mother before when she said to stay right beside her. Streamkit felt ashamed for disobeying her mother's commands, after all her mother was right about everything.
"Well, now that we've gotten that out of the way it time you get your rump back in the nursery before I get greencough and die! Is that what you want Streamkit, for your poor sweet mother to die because you were being disobedient!" Gorsebird sneered, quietly as to not make a scene.
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, now that we've gotten that out of the way it time you get your rump back in the nursery before I get greencough and die! Is that what you want Streamkit, for your poor sweet mother to die because you were being disobedient!" Gorsebird sneered, quietly as to not make a scene.
I'm so excited! I'm working on her character profile right now! You have a lot of relations XD)

"No, Mother." Streamkit responded obediently. Her mother had taught her to always be respectful to her and her elders. Streamkit trotted off to the nursery, trying to see if Tawnykit was there as well.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 14th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Miraculous Lover

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"Tawnykit are you here?" cried Streamkit softly, she padded gently around her mother and father looking to see if her littermate was there. "Tawnykit?"
@Lefty the bear

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 14th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
For a moment it seemed that the warrior wouldn't respond, which only made him all the more nervous. Was her injury more severe? Was there something going on that he couldn't even begin to comprehend; some kind of head injury from slamming into the ground so hard? For a second, he kind of wished he had become a medicine cat apprentice, just so that he could help his clanmates when things like this happened, and that he knew what was going on, and didn't really have to fight. But he knew that would never happen, not for him. He was too old to be a medicine cat apprentice, it was past his time, and he was sure, even if he was younger, he would not be the one chosen to be Surgestorm's apprentice. He wasn't bitter about it, he wasn't even really all that sad, he has come to accept the fact as it is. But in that moment, he did wish he knew more about injuries and what not. Because right now, with her laying on the ground, he felt helpless in his ability to help her as he didn't even really know what was wrong.
And to make his worrying all the more worse, all Windcrest really managed out after those few moments of waiting, was a squeak. "Oh dear oh dear oh dear..." Now his pawsteps were pacing back and forth, his brows creased in worry and his eyes focused on her as he tried to rake his brain for anything that might help.

Then, suddenly, she started to try and get up on her own, much to his surprise. "Oh no, should you be doing that? Are you okay to be standing?" He hated to be a worry wart, but when it came to the safety and well being of his clanmates, he couldn't help but worry. He had always loved his clan and the cats that lived there, and though he was a particularly quiet tom who didn't gossip or talk much, he liked to make sure that everyone was alright. Or at least everyone he could visit and check up on. He might not even say anything to them, he might just sit there in the clearing and watch with careful eyes, observing everyone's general well being and if he could help, he would almost always try to do so. Seeing her lean more one one side, he'd quickly switch over to help her stand a little bit straighter, so that she wouldn't have to worry about falling over and hurting herself more, at least in his mind that's what he believed he was doing. He allowed her to put as much weight as she wanted on him, doing his best to remain steady to be that support for her.

"Are you sure about that? You seem to favor one side over the other..." There was an obvious hint of uncertainty in his voice, but he would let the topic go if she herself believed that she was fine. He didn't have the authority or knowledge to challenge her on how she felt. If she thought she was okay, then that was that, but until he was completely sure she could stand straight on her own, he would remain standing at her side to let her lean on him.
"Well... I'm a truthful tom by heart and will have to admit that you did wake me. It was really no problem though, it allowed me to join the morning patrol and do something for my clan. So if anything, thank you." He chuckled quietly and glanced away for a moment. "Your name is Windcrest right?" His baby blue gaze flickered back to her as he clarified what her name was.
Windcrest was so shocked by how worried Duskflight seemed. Couldn't he tell she had just completely 100% embarrassed herself in front of him because of him! The molly flattened her ears as Duskflight grew closer to her and flinched a bit when his fur connected with hers. Shuffling slightly away from him, the molly blinked when Duskflight just took that as her leaning away and quickly moved to let her lean on him again. Windcrest marveled a bit over how warm his pelt felt against her and her face heated up. She coughed a little at the fact that once again she held her breath without thinking about it.

"I..have a slight...injury from...ya know..." She couldn't bring herself to say that it was from the battle. The she-cat had done her best to protect herself without hurting her opponent. Most thought she was stupid, evading the opponent and not fighting back. However, Windcrest didn't believe that the massive tom that eventually got her, deserved pain. In order to make her opponent believe she was dead, she had laid still, unmoving for what seemed like forever holding her breath. Eventually the tom had left her laying there. The molly flinched at the memory and sighed. "Surgestorm...uhmm...said my leg was bruised." She murmured softly. "I-I uhm...well it locks up sometimes." Windcrest looked at her paws instead of at the warrior leaning against her. She, herself, finding her body leaning more against him without her heads permission. Her side tingled where the warrior was and a small shy smile ended up replacing the anxious frown on her face. It was quickly replaced with a surprised/sorry-looking expression.

"I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean it. I suppose I was sleeping a bit too well and I was dreaming of this really juicy rabbit..." Suddenly the molly stopped talking. Her voice had just flown from her mouth without her completely realizing. Honestly, she had thought the dream part in her head without knowing she was speaking instead. She froze, a blush coming onto her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry." She looked at him quickly, her icy blue optics filled with shame as she realized the tom had taken HER spot on the morning patrol. "I th-think I was supposed to get up to go on the...p-patrol." She flicked her ears.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade purred, he was having a great time in the nursery, he wouldn't deny that. "No thank you, I think that I can sleep in the warriors den." He grinned as he watched the tussling kits. He nodded along as Thea spoke, she was correct. Silhouettekit was not the angel, nor the devil of the group. Raccoonkit seemed to be the aggressive one, and Clearkit the sweet one. But Silhouettekit appeared to be the one in the middle. The one with constant moodswings, the one whose personality changed with the time. But they were all kits, and he would never blame him for the way they acted. They were too adorable and innocent for that. He wouldn't try and stop them from fighting, couldn't they resolve it themselves? Raccoonkit might not be able to but Sil could at least have a mood change couldn't she? He assumed so, and anyway he wasn't going to move. He was fine where he was. He would have to get up at some point, but that would be to leave. And he wasn't ready to leave yet. He was calm, and warm and he didn't intend to leave the comfort of the nursery for a while. When he felt Thea stiffen, he slowed the strokes of his tongue, when she seemed to calm down he continued, she hadn't asked him to stop, and she hadn't been stiff for very long so he didn't think that it was bothering her. He nodded as she spoke. Silhouettekit was the only kit who looked like him, and she looked a lot like him too. He could see why she had been named Silhouettekit. "That makes sense." He said quietly, stopping grooming her to speak. Weaselshade half-closed his eyes happily. He couldn't recall a time when he had felt as relaxed. The tussle of his kits didn't bother him, but of course it wouldn't. He opened one eye to look at them, and couldn't see Silhouettekit. Panic surged through his muscles. He stopped grooming Thea's head, and felt the fur on his back bristle. He opened his mouth to say something, and bunched his muscles to leap to his paws, but then he felt a sharp nip at his tail. He turned to look at who had done that and saw that it was just Silhouettekit. A calming sensation spread through him as he saw his older daughter.

Silhouettekit had gotten away from her siblings when he gaze caught on an older version of herself, her father obviously. She had ran over to her mothers nest and gave him a sharp nip on the tail. But it was a nip of excitement. She had always assumed that her parents hated each other. But seeing them curled up in a nest together made her decide that that was definitely not the case. Her eyes filled with mischief she turned her gaze to her mother. "Mommy, you told me you weren't mate with dad!" She squealed, knowing that that was just the way to get under her mother's skin, and with her father there it would be very entertaining, especially when she saw him freeze and look to Thea for her response. Cocking her head to the side innocently she looked at her mother and waited for her to say something.
It was all about fun and games, from the kits to the two felines resting in one nest. Though the older cats didn’t tussle around like their kits did, they were still content. Especially the queen as she felt soothed, a type of relaxation that was enjoyable by all cats. From a distance, as the two were huddled close, they may have looked close to be mates. One might walk past and mistake them as lovebirds. Just as that was said, Thea’s ears perked when she noticed that one of her daughters were missing. Clearkit And Raccoonkit could be seen as clear as day. It appeared that Raccoonkit was coercing Clearkit to play a game that she didn’t want to play. The movement of Weaselshade disturbed Thea, but she knew he was just as worrisome as she had been. Her heart skipped beats if Silhouettekit had escaped the nursery. Or, worse...something snuck in and took her precious kit! Thea whipped her head back, following Weaselshade’s gaze as it landed on their daughter. “You rambunctious kit.” Thea scolded lightly, purring at her little one, for her nerves were settled to see Silhouettekit was safe and sound. “Didn’t I warn you that she was a sneaky one?” Thea joked, nudging Weaselshade with a paw lightly. Thea was ready to scoop Silouhettekit into her paws to lecture her about moving around without telling the queen of her whereabouts. But, before she could get a word out, Silhouettekit was already speaking. Her question — more so, her proclaimed comment, made the tip of Thea’s ears burn a bright red. She didn’t even bother to look at Weaselshade...what an embarrassing thing to say! Well, not really embarrassing, in the least. More inappropriately that made Thea stiffened in her spot. “Silhouettekit,” Thea spluttered, blinking her eyes rapidly to regain a conscious mind. “What gave you that idea?” Thea spoke, calmly. She couldn’t allow this mischeavious daughter play tricks on her! The little one knew they weren’t mates! Maybe it came from seeing them laying in the same nest, close to each other, grooming one another. Thea quickly glanced at Weaselshade then back towards Silhouettekit. She truly didn’t know what to say. She just wanted to cuff the kit on her ears for being disobedient - for one. And, for voicing such a...question. Thea knew her kits wanted their parents together, but for Thea, this was a partnership with Weaselshade not a companionship. Besides, in her mind, Weaselshade didn’t like her in that way, he hardly even liked to be stuck with her. Before it was too late, and others started to look at her like she actually had a thing for Weaselshade, Thea clarified, “Sily, I told you more than a thousand times already that your father and I aren’t mates! We're...partners - “ pause. How was she supposed to explain their partnership to a kit? Thea dipped her head to hide her face, a little sheepish. Of course, there was nothing going on between her and Weaselshade but she couldn’t comprehend whether the butterflies in her stomach was a development or an act of embarrassment.
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:51 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"That sounds lovely!" Gorsebird mused as they walked into the clearing, knowing that now that she was in the public eye she would have to watch every single word and, make sure she was painting a perfect picture of a loving mate and mother, "Through, I don't if I'm keen on leaving Tawnykit and Streamkit alone for too long I mean they are only three moons old!" Gorsebird mewed, making sure that her voice ever so slightly edged to anxiousness. "But," She began softly rubbing her cheek against the taller tom's neck, "If you...insist I guess we could go on a short walk."
Stormglare entwined his tail with her's, purring. "Alright, they should be taken care of either way. I ask someone to watch them for a short time being." he said. He could hear the anxiousness in her voice, wanting to show her that they were being well cared for when they were gone. He would never leave his kits in harm's way. "A short walk, okay~" Stormglare held back a chuckle. He did know Gorsebird was doing it because of the public. Some of what he was doing was too. "Who knows, Streamkit will probably make some friends while we are gone. Such a good kit." The last part was for everyone to hear. The tom wouldn't be surprised if his kit already had made friends. He would hope so. However he didn't leave Tawnykit out as a accident. He didn't want anyone to know about her unless they had to.

[ to the territory ? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 14th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:56 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare entwined his tail with her's, purring. "Alright, they should be taken care of either way. I ask someone to watch them for a short time being." he said. He could hear the anxiousness in her voice, wanting to show her that they were being well cared for when they were gone. He would never leave his kits in harm's way. "A short walk, okay~" Stormglare held back a chuckle. He did know Gorsebird was doing it because of the public. Some of what he was doing was too. "Who knows, Streamkit will probably make some friends while we are gone. Such a good kit." The last part was for everyone to hear. The tom wouldn't be surprised if his kit already had made friends. He would hope so. However he didn't leave Tawnykit out as a accident. He didn't want anyone to know about her unless they had to.

[ to the territory ? ]
[To the territory~]
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:07 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Gorsebird let out a sigh of relief as they exited camp, not at all upset that she now didn't have to speak in that overly sugary tone and, act so overly lovey-dovey with Stormglare, "Well, I suppose you can lead the way my beau." She deadpanned.

@Spiral Whirl

Old February 14th, 2018, 09:19 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a sigh of relief as they exited camp, not at all upset that she now didn't have to speak in that overly sugary tone and, act so overly lovey-dovey with Stormglare, "Well, I suppose you can lead the way my beau." She deadpanned.

@Spiral Whirl

Stormglare didn't say a word, he mindlessly led the way. A bit mad, but he shrugged it off. He stop when they reach the forest part of their territory, now it was strange for Windclan cats to like staying under trees but Stormglare didn't mind the trees. He adventured into the area before stopping at where it seem to be a small den. Inside the den was flowers that were withered up now. He frowned. "Well that was worthless. It was in better condition when I last came here in last green-leaf. Sorry, love. I thought it wouldn't look this bad." No doubt about it that he was angry that someone messed it up, or frustrated with himself.

[ I gotta take a shower, I'll reply later. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:40 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare didn't say a word, he mindlessly led the way. A bit mad, but he shrugged it off. He stop when they reach the forest part of their territory, now it was strange for Windclan cats to like staying under trees but Stormglare didn't mind the trees. He adventured into the area before stopping at where it seem to be a small den. Inside the den was flowers that were withered up now. He frowned. "Well that was worthless. It was in better condition when I last came here in last green-leaf. Sorry, love. I thought it wouldn't look this bad." No doubt about it that he was angry that someone messed it up, or frustrated with himself.

[ I gotta take a shower, I'll reply later. ]
Gorsebird let out a miffed sound, rather angered that Stormglare had let her walk the freezing cold (when she was still recovering from his kits birth no less!) on empty stomach to a place that looked like utter rabbit-dung! "Well," She began, as despite her best interests she had decided to enter the den and try to find a comfortable spot, "I'm hungry so you better go catch me something!" Gorsebird avowed forcefully.
Closed Thread