Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:01 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird then picked up Tinykit as well and put him on Stormglare other paw, "Stormy coo and cradle him to because all our kittens hate me!" She bawled being overwhelmed by her kits and all their fussiness and putting her paws to her eyes, "I-I-I-I'm a horrible queen and m-mum! I can't even c-comfort our kits r-rr-right!" Gorsebird whimper starting to tremble. @Euonym @The Fallen Queen @Panda @Ninjasinsocks
Tinykit cried out, trying to get back to his mother. He wanted to scream "Momma! Momma!" he tried his best to wiggle towards Gorsebird to feel her comfort once again. 'I didn't mean it like that momma. I love you,' thought the small kitten. He got to his mother, keeping himself close to his momma, hanging onto her fur with his tiny claws.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:20 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Tinykit cried out, trying to get back to his mother. He wanted to scream "Momma! Momma!" he tried his best to wiggle towards Gorsebird to feel her comfort once again. 'I didn't mean it like that momma. I love you,' thought the small kitten. He got to his mother, keeping himself close to his momma, hanging onto her fur with his tiny claws.
Gorsebird let out a cry smelling Tinykit's scent and feeling his tiny claws in her fur, "Tinykit go to Poppa, P-p-poppa will nuzzle and c-cuddle and coo to you better than Mummy ever c-could!" She bawled shaking and quivering as she wept, "Stormglare take him I n-n-need a nap!" Gorsebird begged gently trying to shake the kitten from her fur his little claws still managing to sting her. @The Fallen Queen
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:27 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a cry smelling Tinykit's scent and feeling his tiny claws in her fur, "Tinykit go to Poppa, P-p-poppa will nuzzle and c-cuddle and coo to you better than Mummy ever c-could!" She bawled shaking and quivering as she wept, "Stormglare take him I n-n-need a nap!" Gorsebird begged gently trying to shake the kitten from her fur his little claws still managing to sting her. @The Fallen Queen
Tinykit didn't understand his father, so he held on tight. The kitten thought that he would die if he was taken from hia mother and he felt more safer around Gorsebird then he did Stormglare. Tinykit acidenyly let go of Gorsebird, causing him to smash his paw underneath him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:39 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Tinykit didn't understand his father, so he held on tight. The kitten thought that he would die if he was taken from hia mother and he felt more safer around Gorsebird then he did Stormglare. Tinykit acidenyly let go of Gorsebird, causing him to smash his paw underneath him.
Quote:
Gorsebird shook her head blinking her eyes a few times, "No I can't go to sleep I-I don't feel well." She fibbed before softly raising an eyebrow at what looked to be Tempestkit crying- but no sound was coming out, "Stormy cradle him in your paws he's getting fussy!" She whined picking the silent bawling curly furred and laying him on his father's paws, "I glad to know Streamkit's okay but, sweet StarClan now I'm going to have to take care of six kittens instead of one!" She whimpered pouting as she stared at her five newborns before sending a quick glance to Streamkit, "Will spend the night and tomorrow with us? My stomach hurts." Gorsebird sniffled letting a few crocodile tears fall down her cheek, "And I'm just so s-stressed and hungry!" She weakly cried trying to use a little emotional manipulation to get her way. @Euonym @Morgan @Panda @Ninjasinsocks
stormglare blinked, "do you need poppy seeds?" he cradled tempestkit with his paws, not used to feeling a soft ball of fuzz in his paws. he looked up at her, "of course!" he replied. he was going to anyway. he put the kit back down, hopefully he wasn't fussy anymore. quietly he got up and got his mate a piece of prey before returning, dropping it at her paws. stormglare sat back down with her. "hey, hey its okay. look, their all are fine. they are all prefect. you'll have the help of me, too so, just relax now. " he cooed. stormglare was a bit surprised when gorsebird started to whine about how much a bad mother she was. I mean, she only had these kits for about a hour. "beauty, they are newborns. they are going to be super fussy. which doesn't mean your a bad mother. you just have to let them get used to it. " stormglare eyes widened when tinykit fell. he nosed her side, rolling her off her paw.. "your okay, tinykit?""

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:06 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare blinked, "do you need poppy seeds?" he cradled tempestkit with his paws, not used to feeling a soft ball of fuzz in his paws. he looked up at her, "of course!" he replied. he was going to anyway. he put the kit back down, hopefully he wasn't fussy anymore. quietly he got up and got his mate a piece of prey before returning, dropping it at her paws. stormglare sat back down with her. "hey, hey its okay. look, their all are fine. they are all prefect. you'll have the help of me, too so, just relax now. " he cooed. stormglare was a bit surprised when gorsebird started to whine about how much a bad mother she was. I mean, she only had these kits for about a hour. "beauty, they are newborns. they are going to be super fussy. which doesn't mean your a bad mother. you just have to let them get used to it. " stormglare eyes widened when tinykit fell. he nosed her side, rolling her off her paw.. "your okay, tinykit?""
"I can't have them since I'm nursing!" Gorsebird fussed gently picking Tempestkit up and laying him by her belly where he then started to suckle hungrily continuing to lightly glare as if he was too good for her milk, "Thanks for the p-prey." She then groaned taking a small bite of what seemed to be a shrew, "I k-know they're newborns but they still hate me and it's unfair! Dawnkit and Chestnutkit won't even purr when I groom or sing to them!" She wailed becoming even more upset when Tinykit fell, "Shoosh Mommy's sorry! Mommy's sorry for being so bad to her little kittens. M-m-m-mommy's so sorry..." Gorsebird bawled trembling as she picked Tinykit and handed him in to Stormglare paws, "Here's D-daddy. Daddy won't hurt you like Mommy did~"

Last edited by Tavvi; April 2nd, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:16 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
well.

thats not when he was really expecting. even if he had never had a heart to heart with the molly, that didnt mean he could try to be there for her. he wasnt the best at advice by any means, no love doctor either. he knew the molly was really...out of it, just by her monotone mew, how soft and fragile it seemed. raw. not to mentioned the broken eye contact, dull eyes that were once filled with fire. he sighed, making his way over to sitting next to the other warrior, green eyes dragging themselves down to follow the same trail spiderflight was staring at, which was the dirt she was currently trying to distract herself with by kneeding. "Im not saying youll ever see her again, but perhaps you should make another move. an apology, more like. even if she doesnt accept it, itll go a long way." he replied, not really knowing what else to say.
spiderflight's face screwed up at the words, eyes narrowing and a disgruntled scowl making up her expression as she got more aggressive with the dirt beneath her paw. the clumps of soil stuck in her claws and between her toes as it began to cake up on her paw pads from the friction. of course, she wanted to apologise, but the thing about that was that spiderflight had never, not once, in her entire life apologised. not sincerely. it was always a sort of side-note that she didn't really mean, like when a queen forces her kits to apologise after a fight and they really don't want to. but spiderflight wanted it to be sincere this time, she wanted it to be real. the thing was, she didn't know how to apologise and mean it. how can she even say that? that she doesn't know how to be sorry? pathetic. all of a sudden, she realised she had dug a fairly deep rut in the ground of the clearing, the claw markings very apparent in the hole that she made. she looked at her paw and realised that dirt was sticking to it in every nook and cranny. grimacing, she rubbed it in the ground to get most of it off before she began to lick between her toes. why was she so angry? with herself? with fallingheart? with fireflare? she hated that she didn't know yet. sighing, she pulled her paw from her mouth and began to pat the soil back into place.

" that's easier said than done, " she grumbled, more to herself than the tom helping her.

love
characters
Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:22 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
"I can't have them since I'm nursing!" Gorsebird fussed gently picking Tempestkit up and laying him by her belly where he then started to suckle hungrily continuing to lightly glare as if he was too good for her milk, "Thanks for the p-prey." She then moaned taking a small bite of what seemed to be a shrew, "I k-know they're newborns but they still hate me and it's unfair! Dawnkit and Chestnutkit won't even purr when I groom or sing to them!" She wailed becoming even more upset when Tinykit fell, "Shoosh Mommy's sorry! Mommy's sorry for being so bad to her little kittens. M-m-m-mommy's so sorry..." Gorsebird bawled trembling as she picked Tinykit and handed him in to Stormglare paws, "Here's D-daddy. Daddy won't hurt you like Mommy did~"
Chestnutkit woke from his nap from all the racket, and began to nuzzle his way closer to his mother's stomach. Letting out a small mew, he struggled to push past his siblings that were blocking the way. Once he had made it through the crowd of siblings, he began to suckle while purring loudly in comfort. His bulky paws pressed against Gorsebird's stomach while he kneaded her happily. Once he was full, he lifted up his head curiously, hearing his mothers tone become upset. He cracked open his eyes becoming even more curious once he felt her tremble a bit. He once again pushed through his siblings, and rested his head on his mother's paw. He purred happily, and began to knead the ground now, all the while watching his parents curiously. He stopped kneading the ground, and rested both his paws beside his head, keeping an intent eye on his parents as they passed around Tinykit. His purr stifled, and he opened his mouth letting out a small wail in protest to their constant movement.

Last edited by Panda; April 2nd, 2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

with a light tread, a siberian tom made his way across the moor, his ears perked. he was on yet another adventure, having just slipped away from camp in order to get some alone time. being around so many felines made his heart race, his mind and body feeling compressed. he just needed to be free, and explore.

tail lashing, the tom, nightwhisper, looked around. his copper gaze sweeped across the land, searching for something to examine. when he found nothing, nightwhisper's nostrils flared, and he pouted. of course, he could always hunt, but he could see many others doing so as he trotted through the territory. there was nothing else to do, besides find somebody to speak to. but why would he do that?

nightwhisper shook out his pelt and sat down. wind laced through his fur, his lids closing as he relaxed within it. that's how he wanted to live. with no other worries, only himself and the loving embrace of the moor. whenever his anxiety spiked, nightwhisper always came to the moor and explored, allowing wind to carress his brown tabby fur. it always managed to calm him, no matter what he felt. the moor was his home, his comfort zone. and he hoped to never leave.

@Celestial

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:44 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang was still awfully sore by the time he reached Windclan territory, but not nearly so much as he would have been a moon ago. Ever since the gathering, he had added comfrey to his nest as part of his pain management regiment and it had worked wonders. It was part of the reason why he felt able enough to travel all the way to Windclan to visit the cat who suggested it. The last gathering, badly as it had ended, had been Shinefang's first opportunity to speak with Suregestorm, and he had had the opportunity to see for himself that he was a gifted medicine cat. He had learned quite a bit from Daydream, but they were only one cat. If Shinefang was going to serve his clan the way it needed, and teach another cat to do the same, he'd have to learn all he could from as many cats that could teach him as he could find. Shinefang strode into Windclan camp without a wince, giving the air a quick sniff and and finding the medicine den easily by the scent of the herbs within. He padded in without hesitation, and meowed out loud. "Surgestorm?" he called, looking around the den, "Look who took you up on your offer for a visit."
Surgestorm perked up from where he had been hunched over at his herb storage, whipping around so fast he almost gave himself whiplash. "Shinefang!" He meowed, smiling. "It's good to see you! How have you been?" The ebony tom met the other medicine cat halfway across the den, weaving among the piles of herbs he had yet to sort even though he needed to. One look at the older tom and Surgestorm knew he was definitely feeling better than the last time they had seen eachother. He must have taken my advice. He supposed, meeting his gaze after a swift once-over. "You just missed Oriolepaw, aka my newly official extra paws," He meowed. chuckling at himself. "If we do the teach-learn thing for too long we both get overloaded, so she is off getting some well-earned lunch and gossip-time. Should be back before you leave, though." The medicine cat took a deep breath, realizing he was probably talking too much - not even stopping to let Shinefang answer his first question. He figured he knew the answer, but it was rude anyways.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:45 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

The feline blushed at the thought of Duskflight hunting for her and she froze for a moment, playing it out. Him hunting and coming back excited and padding up to her exclaiming how he got her her favorite food. A smile came to her maw and she immediately realized what she was doing and what she was supposed to be doing. She looked over at Duskflight wondering if he noticed. When he asked her if the spot was okay, she quickly blurted out." O-Oh yes! It's uhmm p-perfect." She gave him a small smile before settling herself down. She looked up at him, waiting for him to settle down next to her. The molly laid the prey in front of her.

"And uhmm I'd appreciate it. I-I'm not good at hunting them." She frowned. She was good at darting forward after a bunny and could easily wiggle her way into a bunny den to grab it, should it duck into it's home. But if there was one thing that Windcrest couldn't master, was jumping in the air to catch a bird in the case that it tried to fly off and she could never quite catch birds off guard. It frustrated her a bit but she tried to not let it bother her. A few warriors, Rosethorn, included would scoff at her and tell her she's not fit to be a WindClan warrior or a Clan cat at all if she can't even hunt simple birds.
{I feel like I say this every reply, but sorry for the lateness </3}

"Perfect huh?" He purred out happily, settling down upon the spot he had picked for the two of them to enjoy their meal; his blue eyes beamed joyfully at hearing her say that the spot was perfect. Of course she might have only said that because his words had broken her out of a daze, or caught her off guard, but regardless, he couldn't help but feel particularly happy that she liked the spot he had chosen. Duskflight had settled perhaps a mouse-tail length away from her, not so close that their fur brushed at the sides, but close enough so that it wasn't an awkwardly far distance between them. He himself laid his piece of prey between his paws, ready to dig in, but not beginning until she began to. Not wanting to seem like a ravenous loner or anything of the sort.

"Birds are kind of tricky, timing is everything and you need good judgement. But they are definitely one of the better tasting preys that Windclan has to offer, if you ask me." The tom mewed lightly. Duskflight was a pretty fast tom, a few moons back, before he left the clan, he was named as one of the fastest in Windclan. Of course he humbly declined the title, considering himself mediocre at best, but it was the truth. He wasn't the fastest now, he was still recovering from nearly starving to death, but perhaps one day he'll make it back up there. For now, he would just have to stick to his strategies instead of relying on just speed. He only hoped he wasn't an embarrassment for Windclan now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread