Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old August 28th, 2017, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Thank you," she said, averting her eyes shyly at the compliment and enjoying the warm nuzzle of greeting. I was the Lucky cat before my name changed," Nightpaw joked cuffing Ebonymist playfully on the shoulder. She was so happy to see the lovely she-cat again. "I'm only kidding. My mentor is Skunkbelly. He took me to see the territory earlier today. I can't wait until the flood clears and we can go back to Shadowclan." Nightpaw sat on her haunches, her face more serious now. "By the way, I haven't thanked you yet for saving me in the flood. Thank you so much. I owe you my life!" She purred, her gaze sincere and warm.
Ebonymist chuckled. "No you don't."

(Sorry for the short posts, I'm tired.)
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Nightpaw raised her chin and purred "It felt good," she responded regarding the catch, not mentioning that she was also glad to have not hurt the moth since it was so pretty. On hearing the warrior's praise and feeling the brief nuzzle, Nightpaw was filled with pride, "Thank you so much," she meowed happily, warmth and a sense of belonging swelling within her. Once again, she felt right about having left her kittypet life to join Shadowclan. This was her home, and these cats were her family now. "You'll be a terrific mentor to whatever cat you train," the black shecat added sincerely, pressing her head into Shatteredstep's neck.
"Oh thank you." She purred, smiling. "I hope I will." The warrior ducked her head and smiled as the apprentice rushed off toward Ebonymist. Shatteredstep smiled wider and turned, remembering being that excited upon meeting Ratpaw and the others. The molly pushed the thoughts away and stood, padding away to the edge of the clearing, giving a small yawn.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Tufts of creamy pelage exaggerated every ounce of his rather stocky and wide build. His banner sweeped across the barren earth, like it was a broom that was desperately trying to recollect all of the littered foliage. A grumpy face soon became illuminated by the golden hues of sunlight, with tabby markings becoming more distinctive and enhanced. Two brows, both furrowed, rose high upon his forehead, with ghostly-pale whiskers twitching at the pang of saltiness that was evident in the camp. He was never really a fan of the river, and its many inhabitants, but the tom had become accustomed to the usual scent of fish and musk; now accompanied by the shadowclan smells, too. Not that he cared too much. I mean, he did still carry the scent of the loner-lands.
Fjordpaw trailed his mitts across the terrain, fairly unused to the loose soil under him, but quite a fan of how it didn't irritate his paw pads. Stormy green orbs observed the clearing for no cat in particular, but when his eyes met those of his closest friend's, the pale tabby tom couldn't help but smile in delight.
Auds swivelled to-and-fro, like they were on a continuous circuit. The brute of a feline soon began to waver through the masses of cats; tail held high up in the air, like a flag flying on a ship, with both pride and regalness shown in the small statement. A soft yowl escaped from his throat, as if announcing his presence to the other tom. His chest fur trickled upwards; seemingly whispy and light in weight. The large scar upon the lower-half of his throat was barely visible now, as he faced the opposite direction that the sun was shining in; with a large shadow consuming his front half, whilst the highlights broke out across his back. Swiftly able to discard the smile upon his face, the stocky feline soon replaced it with a look of disgust.
"Alceapawww~" he grumbled in a half-yawn, half-whine. The felid brought a paw up to the other's face, before flicking it; causing a few specks of dirt to land upon its previously-cleaned surface. Fjordpaw cocked his cranium sidewards after this action, "You don't suit being all pristine and cleanly." the tom spoke in a gruff and nonchalant tone, taking a seat beside the blue-eyed other. Without even waiting for a response of any sorts.
The mostly white tomcat's head lifted from off the soft ground that lay beneath him. The familiar voice of Fjordpaw aroused him from his thoughts, and when he glanced upward towards the Maine Coon, a smirk formed on his maw. "What do you want, Carrot?" He jeered, knowing of his friend's disliking of the crude nickname. Alceapaw let out a snort just after. "I know you think of me as a decent cat somewhere deep inside of you. Maybe it's super deep-deeper than the river. But it's there. Right next to your humanity. You know how I know this?" The tom asked, loving to poke Fjord's buttons. "I saw that big grin, you doofus! Is there a pretty she-cat I don't know of?" The bobtailed tom cackled, but shook his cranium in order to remove the dirt that the other tom had kicked onto his face. "Mousebrain," he grumbled as he wiped the dirt off with a forepaw. "You're just jealous of my nest and tidy pelt."
Alcea wasn't one to hold back his thoughts or words, and he often times would talk much more than the cat he was speaking with. This often happened with Fjord, and the two often argued like a couple might. Many cats found it amusing, but Alcea tended to like to annoy his acquaintance mainly for the amusing reaction of it.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Ebonymist chuckled. "No you don't."

(Sorry for the short posts, I'm tired.)
(No worries. School?)
"I would say I do," Nightpaw insisted, nodding as if agreeing with herself. "All I'm saying is if you need anything, you can call on Nightpaw," the she-cat finished, puffing out her chest as she said her new apprentice name.
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
"Oh thank you." She purred, smiling. "I hope I will." The warrior ducked her head and smiled as the apprentice rushed off toward Ebonymist. Shatteredstep smiled wider and turned, remembering being that excited upon meeting Ratpaw and the others. The molly pushed the thoughts away and stood, padding away to the edge of the clearing, giving a small yawn.
(You saw that, eh thanks for the RP!)
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
(No worries. School?)
"I would say I do," Nightpaw insisted, nodding as if agreeing with herself. "All I'm saying is if you need anything, you can call on Nightpaw," the she-cat finished, puffing out her chest as she said her new apprentice name.
(Yeah. I just don't have the energy to pull together a long post today.)

Ebonymist chuckled, flopping over onto her back.
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:01 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
The mostly white tomcat's head lifted from off the soft ground that lay beneath him. The familiar voice of Fjordpaw aroused him from his thoughts, and when he glanced upward towards the Maine Coon, a smirk formed on his maw. "What do you want, Carrot?" He jeered, knowing of his friend's disliking of the crude nickname. Alceapaw let out a snort just after. "I know you think of me as a decent cat somewhere deep inside of you. Maybe it's super deep-deeper than the river. But it's there. Right next to your humanity. You know how I know this?" The tom asked, loving to poke Fjord's buttons. "I saw that big grin, you doofus! Is there a pretty she-cat I don't know of?" The bobtailed tom cackled, but shook his cranium in order to remove the dirt that the other tom had kicked onto his face. "Mousebrain," he grumbled as he wiped the dirt off with a forepaw. "You're just jealous of my nest and tidy pelt."
Alcea wasn't one to hold back his thoughts or words, and he often times would talk much more than the cat he was speaking with. This often happened with Fjord, and the two often argued like a couple might. Many cats found it amusing, but Alcea tended to like to annoy his acquaintance mainly for the amusing reaction of it.
The light tabby's face contorted to that of an irritated scowl. Brows dragged downwards, like there was some imaginary force that was pulling them down. His multifaceted optics were bright, with a glint of mischief lingering in the speckled pools. Gosh, if he were larger than the other, it would make such a difference. But, sometimes his smaller build gave him an advantage when the duo had their frequent play-fights. "Heyy~ You know what my name is, so why can't you just call me by it." He snorted, puffing his chest out in retaliation. It was true that he hated being called... carrot. Although, it wasn't as bad as his birth name. He really did hate his true name, and was glad that Alceapaw was understanding enough to not bring it up.
Snapping his head upwards to glare at the tall male, Fjordpaw gave a feigned scoff. A single fluctuation of his banner proceeded, before the beast gave a swift roll of his forest optics.
"Grin..? I have no idea what you're talking about..." The feline grumbled monotonously, now averting his gaze towards the clearing once more. He felt comfortable around the bobtail, and he always had; he was pretty sure the other apprentice knew that. But, he still enjoyed holding up his grumpy and blunt attitude.
"Are you feeling okay, Alceapaw? I know you like to imagine things, but I couldn't be jealous of the likes of you." The pale golden tom-cat mewed in a scornful tone, whisking his tongue around inside of his moist palette.
"Besides, we both know that your pelt is only clean because it isn't as thick as mine." Although Fjordpaw wasn't really known for being the cheeky one out of the two, he still couldn't help but smirk after speaking.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old August 28th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Silversong bounces into the clearing and looks around in excitement. He flicks his tail and he looks at everyone, reading to start a conversation.
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Raggedclaw
The stalky, broad-shouldered tom was splayed out in the shade, relishing in the cool breeze that would come by every once in a while. The alabaster and ginger tom surveyed the clearing, his eyes dark with anticipation, he'd been waiting for his friends, who had yet to arrive and cheer on the tom in a senseless fight he was sure to get into sometime that day. He stretched out and gave a yawn, folding his front legs in front of him while his back legs were stretched behind him. Splashfeather's tail waved behind him and he deliberated on whether or not he should go in search of his "followers" or not. At times like this, when his pride was through the tree tops, the tom didn't think of them as friends or even acquaintances, instead they were followers, groupies, and could be considered annoying by the prideful tom. His icy blue eyes flashed with interest as he glanced over some of the Shadowclan cats who were sheltering in the camp, but his attention was most focused on the molly's, those who were sitting alone, or those in small groups, mainly the ones who weren't around any toms from either clan. The warrior liked to think he could get any cat to become his mate but always claimed he couldn't bare to become any less of a great warrior and thought a she-cat would slow him down. The prideful cat was lost in thought and the clearing faded from his vision, instead he saw a battle, and the tom won every battle he started. Even though he wasn't a star fighter his day dreams never showed any weakness on his part in any fight or hunt.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Silversong looks at the tom and flicks his tail, knowing that he probably wouldn't be the most fun to talk to. He didn't but like the way he carried himself and would rather not talk to him.

Last edited by Dew; August 29th, 2017 at 12:06 AM.