Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 8th, 2020, 06:40 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Dogflame never had mentioned whether or not it'd been reported in clear terms, so Fawnsqueak took the liberty of ensuring Lionstar knew there was a vicious rogue on the territory who'd attacked him. No Clan scent, apparently. He. That was.. notable too, but didn't mean much. Heading over, he could see Goosefury and-- Fawnsqueak hesitated, blinking incredulously at who was near them and speaking to the leader. Sparrowsnap, that was what Goosefury had called her. The bloated toad mentioned in their last chat.

Bile threatened to rise in his throat, the bitter taste dragging his muzzle into a twisted frown. His own report was forgotten as he drew closer to listen into the scene, unable to bite back the scoff. "Oh my god," he drawled. "Just leave the kit and get lost. We're not responsible for fixing your awful," that was accentuated with a noticeable tip of his head toward Goosefury, then one to the kit, "choices. If you're so apologetic, you wouldn't even be here. You would be self-aware enough to accept you deserve the most brutal fate passed your way."

@Slushie @Corruptx

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 8th, 2020, 06:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You already harmed my Clan-mates," he reminded her. "You enabled your mentor to rip it out and are just as guilty as he is. And you don't even recognize that, do you? You've damaged someone in a way they will never fully recover from, and you don't give two damns enough to understand that." This Sparrowsnap wasn't winning any points with Lionstar.

As Goosefury inserted himself, Lionstar allowed his fur to lie back. "This cat requested to join the Clan, Goosefury." He thought he'd enjoy that, but didn't have a chance to add more when Dayheart went off. Oh, the poor sweetheart. Lionstar reached to lightly drap his tail over the warrior's shoulders. "Easy there, darling," he murmured. "It's not your fault. Why don't you take a break while we handle this?"

And then Fawn arrived, an armada of disappointment and scorn and Lionstar liked it. It made his little toe beans curl in delight. "I see you're acquainted as well." He was amused in every sense of the word because Sparrowsnap had no ground to join. Several cats had witnessed her awful behavior and it'd be hard for her to win any pity from them.

Lionstar had plans to tell Goosefury it was his choice whether she joined, but he wanted to see how this went first. They might not even bother with that if she kept this up.

[ @Corruptx, @hope, @Slushie, @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 8th, 2020, 07:00 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Sparrowsnap

No, no, no, this couldn't be happening! It couldn't be happening. Even with how many cats Sparrowsnap had provoked into despising her, she had never expected for such a large number of cats who loathed her to be in the same apartment. Yet here they were, each and every one of them spitting curses at the mottled brown warrior, each and every one of them seemingly shooting daggers at her from their eyes. "Please, I-I know I've made some life-altering mistakes in the past, just... please..." Her words choked down into the body-hunching sound of a miserable sob before she proceeded on. "Just let me prove myself, please," she crowed, eyes squeezing shut agaist the hot masses of tears that were beginning to sting her eyes. "I've changed, I know it may not seem like I have but I have. Please, I apologize. I've apologized for a while now, but it wasn't enough. I have to make it up to him. I have to make it up to him, and I know that even while that may not mean invading his Clan, I just - I want to show I care for him, that I am sorry with everything I have."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 8th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
Old August 8th, 2020, 07:18 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Goosefury

[ @hope @BILL. @Dipper @Corruptx ]

The anger, the absolute hatred he felt whenever he looked at her was building in his chest again, spreading through his veins and coursing through his body until every part of him was on fire with it.

"Life-altering mistakes?" he hissed, low and cruel as his pupil shrunk to a single slit of fury. "Oh, hohoho, if you think what you did was just a mistake, then you really need to save that stupid apology. What you did was more than a mistake. You let that damned mentor of yours BLIND ME!" The last sentence escalated to a roar filled with terrible loathing, and his claws slide out into the dirt. His hackles rose as he prepared to lift a paw and rake her across the face, prepared to do the same thing to her she had allowed to happen to him.

Then his gaze flickered down to the kit, and he paused, before retracting his claws once more. "Give me the kid. Now," he growled. "I don't want your stars-damned excuse for an apology, I want the thing you promised me at the border. This was your plan, right? To hand over a kit as a sacrifice to me so that I would leave you alone? Hand her over, before I take her from you."
Old August 8th, 2020, 07:29 PM
the stars are aligned

The string of apologies drew an irritable sigh from Fawnsqueak, and he wished they'd stop wasting their time with her. An acknowledgment of her mistakes meant nothing without concrete action that she didn't have, and he personally didn't care to give her the opportunity after seeing no value in her as a clanmate. All she'd done with ShadowClan was act destructively, make enemies, have a litter of unwanted kits that she refused to show mercy to, and then ditched her Clan. What a winner.

Fawnsqueak peered to Goosefury questioningly, puzzled by Sparrowsnap's adamant behavior, why she thought she needed to make it up to him when Goosefury seemed ready to knock the ego from her skull. The caring about him, wanting to make it up to him, all of it was synthesized as a cheap act like the rest of her sob story. While typically against parental separations or taking in kits, there was no doubt the kit would be better off here with Goosefury, the trash stripped away from the poor thing's life before they even knew it was there.

Dismissive, he flicked an ear. This thing wasn't really worth his time.

He looked to Lionstar instead and raised an eyebrow at his interaction with Dayheart but didn't question it, focused on the traitor in their midst. "If you're ready to be done with.. whatever this is, I do have an actual item of business concerning.. uh, Dogflame's condition."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 8th, 2020, 07:30 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Sparrowsnap

Sparrowsnap heaved a trembling sigh as Goosefury lifted a scarred, unsheathed paw, probably with the preparation of scoring his talons across her face. And truth be told, the mottled warrior would have been anticipating the moment to just have her suffering ended right here, and right now, until the gray-and-white tom set his forepaw down. Honestly, couldn't he have just blinded her? I would have been better off that way.

Once he demanded for the one remaining kit of hers - her daughter, Brindlekit - Sparrowsnap bore her eyes into the teeny tortieshell she-kit's. As much as she loathed the idea of having to give her up alongside Flickerkit, she followed suit, gently nudging Brindlekit Goosefury's way with a forefinger. "She's yours," she huffed: she knew well enough she couldn't break the promise she had finalized at the border. But each time she let her eyes meet with the horrifically squealing Brindlekit's, another tear of remorse seemed to brim from the corners of her yellow eyes. Why was she doing this? Why had she abandoned both her newborn kits? Why had she decidedly ruined her own life for herself? These were the questions Sparrowsnap longed for the answers to, yet the reason seemed practically obvious: because you're an absolute, selfish, moronic ass.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 8th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.
Old August 8th, 2020, 08:14 PM
wanna play a game?

dayheart was still not done with this… this liar!! but he folded his ears at lionstar’s tail’s touch defeatedly before laying down on the floor with a hushed sigh. was lionstar sure??? he was the one who’d brought sparrowmean back to camp…. but then again, sparrowmean had brought herself to the camp, with dayheart trailing behind.. so technically lionstar was right! dayheart hadn’t tried to stop her though.. but he also hadn’t known about her past. so he was going to go with the fact that lionstar was right! since when was lionstar wrong, anyway? he’d always been nice to dayheart. if lionstar said it wasn’t his fault then that meant it wasn’t - entirely - his fault, right? “hi fawnsqueak!

okay!” he agreed before relaxing into his laid down position, reaching over to try to grab lionstar’s tail and start playing with it and swishing it back and forth -- haha tail go swishhhhh -- while he let the adults talk. the warrior’s round green eyes darted back, and forth, and then to the side. back. forth. to the side. so many cats. lionstar, goosefury, fawnsqueak, sparrowsnap. no, he was just going to go back to trying to play with lionstar’s tail. much less overwhelming. hm. drinking in all of the new, horrifying information about sparrowsnap, and watching as they traded a kid around so casually, dayheart distractedly hummed softly, trying to resist chiming in. he had to ‘easy there, darling.’ he was taking a break. right!~

goosefury can have my eye..” he muttered to himself quietly. if they could trade around a kid, they could trade an eye, no? no.. no. no? no. “lionstar, can i say some words while being on break??” he asked politely, turning to the golden tabby. he just had to make sure that saying a few words wouldn't be interrupting dayheart's break.
// @Corruptx @BILL. @Dipper @Slushie
Old August 8th, 2020, 08:44 PM
work is never done

My Mood: Kingly

Apologies meant very little to Lionstar when she hadn't done anything to prove she actually was. "Ripping an eye out isn't a mistake, Sparrowsnap." It boiled down to that: it was intentional, and until it came back to bite her she didn't care about the consequences of her actions. He didn't understand how she could 'care' for a cat she hardly knew, and he was kinda.. weirded out by the kit exchange but, whatever.

That was small potatoes.

"Goosefury, within reason I'll allow you to decide whether or not she can join." He could feel Dayheart trying to play with his tail and flicked it so it'd be more fun for the little dork. "What's on your mind, buddy?"

As Fawn brought up Dogflame, he looked at him quizzically. "What happened to Dogflame?"

[ @Corruptx, @Slushie, @hope, @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 8th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@~Radiantshine~
Ravenpaw glanced around the clearing. What was she going to do today? Eat? Good idea, Ravenpaw! The black she-cat padded over to the fresh kill pile, when she accidentally bumped into a warrior. "Oh, sorry!" She meowed. "Didn't see you there!"

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old August 8th, 2020, 09:35 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Horizonfur glances over at her.
"Watch it will you?"
She grumbles crossly.