Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Warrior

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Thank you, Wildpaw." The slightest lowering of his head hid the vanity that was showing beneath his calm exterior, flashing in his hues and making his smile brighter. "I assume you do not need reminders; I will be waiting for you both here tomorow morning." He spoke before the young tom ran off, watching him with narrowed green hues. If Ravenkit couldn't grow up and face the world for what it was, then he didn't need a mewling kit. "Wildpaw, do as you please for the rest of the day; but you are my partner, and just as I have responsibilities, you have responsibilities. Do not forget to try and persuade those who you meet to join our cause. I will meet you back here at sundown... we can catch up then." He watched the scruffy feline with harder hues, expression darker then it should be for talking to his "partner." All in all, it was obvious that while Wildpaw might have a grudging respect, if any at all, for Shadepaw; the respect was not returned. Perhaps there was the smallest bit in the smallest way, but other then that? None whatsoever. "Until sundown, then." Dipping his head to her once more, Shadepaw strode off, disappearing into the shadows like some sort of a night creature... some sort of a nightmare, more like. Indeed, Shadepaw could turn someone's world into a living nightmare... meaning he was, quite literally, a creature of nightmares.

(would you rather timeskip or take a break?)
Wildpaw dipped her head stiffly, her tail lashing the slightest bit. "Until sundown." she repeated, then walked swiftly off. She was tempted just to take a nap, but she knew that Shadepaw was watching her walk away, so she wove her way through the crowd and settled in a patch of sunlight, observing every cat that passed.

Ravenkit barreled into the Nursery, and his first priority was to look for Blossomkit. They could still talk, right? "Blossomkit?" he called softly, so not to wake up anyone who might be sleeping.

(It's your choice. Sorry my reply isn't the best.)
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:10 PM

My Mood: Breezy
I stumbled into the RiverClan's clearing awkwardly, in awe of all the energy. I had the scent of a lost cat, not quite a rouge, nor a kittypet. I sat in front of the entrance, waiting to be noticed.

I stumbled into the clearing. I was a recent arrival to ThunderClan, almost 5 moons old, left by my mother and father who where both rouges. I was named NightKit. "Um.. does anyone know where WheatFur is? I want to talk to her about something.." I mumbled awkwardly, feeling like I stood out even more than I already did with my pale blue, almost white, eyes. (I'm not blind btw)

Last edited by Fawn; June 7th, 2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: double post
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The young tom-cat soon noticed that she had fallen asleep in his embrace, obviously calmed now by his words and perhaps even his presence. “Sleep well, sweetie..” Sproutwhisker whispered, nuzzling her before lifting his head and looking around, making eye-contact with a few cats that lingered in the clearing. He would protect her with his life, make sure no harm - emotional or physical - would come to his precious Talonfang. The warrior wasn’t known for being vicious nor violent, but for his love, he would do anything to keep safe.
She woke up a it later and felt the warmth of Sproutwhisker skin against her. "Hm?' She said uncurling herself and standing. She stretched her limbs and yawned. The black and white shecat looked around the clearing until her eyes rested on Sproutwhisker."Hey,"
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

She woke up a it later and felt the warmth of Sproutwhisker skin against her. "Hm?' She said uncurling herself and standing. She stretched her limbs and yawned. The black and white shecat looked around the clearing until her eyes rested on Sproutwhisker."Hey,"
Sproutwhisker was looking around at the cats that lingered in the clearing as she slept, but when he felt her stir beside him, the young warrior looked down at Talonfang with a gentle smile upon his muzzle. “Hello, beautiful..” He murmured, leaning down and touching his nose to her forehead with a purr of affection, “Do you feel better now that you’ve rested?” His light blue-hued eyes showed concern and love towards her, wanting to keep this wonderful she-cat happy.
Old June 8th, 2017, 05:06 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker was looking around at the cats that lingered in the clearing as she slept, but when he felt her stir beside him, the young warrior looked down at Talonfang with a gentle smile upon his muzzle. “Hello, beautiful..” He murmured, leaning down and touching his nose to her forehead with a purr of affection, “Do you feel better now that you’ve rested?” His light blue-hued eyes showed concern and love towards her, wanting to keep this wonderful she-cat happy.
"Yeah......" she said with that 'just-woke-up' look in her eyes. She yawned again and padded back over to where Sproutwhisker was. The young warrior had felt better after her cat nap but she was quiet cause she was still half asleep.
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

"Yeah......" she said with that 'just-woke-up' look in her eyes. She yawned again and padded back over to where Sproutwhisker was. The young warrior had felt better after her cat nap but she was quiet cause she was still half asleep.
Sproutwhisker chuckled lightly at her dazed, half-asleep expression. “I would hope so, you were asleep for quite awhile.” He remarked, his tail flicking back and forth, “Would you wanna go for a swim later today or even a hunt together?” He offered his beloved she-cat. The dark-furred male gave a yawn, shaking his head slightly to make sure he didn’t fall asleep anytime soon.
Old June 8th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker chuckled lightly at her dazed, half-asleep expression. “I would hope so, you were asleep for quite awhile.” He remarked, his tail flicking back and forth, “Would you wanna go for a swim later today or even a hunt together?” He offered his beloved she-cat. The dark-furred male gave a yawn, shaking his head slightly to make sure he didn’t fall asleep anytime soon.
She laughed and said, "Looks like you need some sleep," she walked over and licked his ear, "I can go hunting, " she offered. "I don't need a bodyguard" the blue-eyed she cat joked.
Old June 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

She laughed and said, "Looks like you need some sleep," she walked over and licked his ear, "I can go hunting, " she offered. "I don't need a bodyguard" the blue-eyed she cat joked.
“No.. I can stay awake..” He mumbled, his tone clearly showing his tiredness, “Someone needs to keep you safe.” Sproutwhisker blinked up at her, purring softly as she licked his ear. The dark-furred male knew that she could take care of herself, but he still worried. “I also need to make sure no tom-cat steals you away from me..” He muttered under his breath, a bit of possessiveness in his tone towards her. Sproutwhisker gave a small sigh and nuzzled Talonfang. “You sure you want to go hunt on your own?”
Old June 8th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
“No.. I can stay awake..” He mumbled, his tone clearly showing his tiredness, “Someone needs to keep you safe.” Sproutwhisker blinked up at her, purring softly as she licked his ear. The dark-furred male knew that she could take care of herself, but he still worried. “I also need to make sure no tom-cat steals you away from me..” He muttered under his breath, a bit of possessiveness in his tone towards her. Sproutwhisker gave a small sigh and nuzzled Talonfang. “You sure you want to go hunt on your own?”
"Puh-lease, if any tom makes a move on me I'll bite their tail, you know me, I can fight off anything," she bluffed hoping to reassure her tom. "I wouldn't have offered to go if I wasn't sure minnow-breath," she joked, bringing up their joke.
Old June 8th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

"Puh-lease, if any tom makes a move on me I'll bite their tail, you know me, I can fight off anything," she bluffed hoping to reassure her tom. "I wouldn't have offered to go if I wasn't sure minnow-breath," she joked, bringing up their joke.
Sproutwhisker nodded slightly to her words, believing the beautiful she-cat before him. “You are the toughest cat I’ve ever met, so I believe you on that.” He purred, touching his cold nose to her shoulder with an affectionate flick of his tongue, “I love you, okay? Never forget that.” The dark-furred male chuckled softly at her joking statement, his whiskers twitching in amusement. “I may be a minnowbreath, but I’m your minnowbreath.” Sproutwhisker declared and then gave a final sigh, “Alright, I should probably rest and not be such a clingy mate..” He felt a little hesitant calling himself her mate, having never said it before and knowing they had never truly discussed such things - it kinda just happened.