Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old August 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble licked Eclipsekit's fur soothing him ( or her) calming them," It's alright. You'll be a big tough warrior like me one day. Since your getting closer to apprenticehood I could tell you about when I was an apprentice or would you prefer a story about when I was a kit...or do you want to play or nap?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dungpaw panicked silently as the deputy, Goldeneyes spoke to him Just act normal, it's the best way to get Goldeneyes to leave me alone he intended to sound like a tough warrior, but instead it came out closer to a kit-like squeak," Uhh...no I was just suprised to see you of all cats pacing around camp..I-I-I uhh...I guess I didn't think a deputy would be upset or worried or were you just pacing for fun?" He meowed resisting the instinct to run I'm not in trouble...
Eclipsekit jumped when she realized her mother was behind her. Then she thought for a moment. The other kits would still be there later. "Story please!" she requested.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@woly

Lucky gave her legs and back a good stretch as she yawned. It was finally time for her favorite part of the day, going out and taking a short walk in the clearing. Her wounds were healing nicely, according to both medicine cats, and though her shoulder still bothered her and needed a daily check-up, and both Geckoleaf and Daypaw insisted on slathering it with those smelly plants, it was feeling better everyday, though they both warned it would leave a scar. Lucky wasn't bothered by that, nor by her torn ear. Both would remind her that she had been through something awful, but survived in the end. She padded out into the clearing, careful to move slowly, and took a deep breath from the forest air, her senses swimming in a lake of scents. She felt alive out here in the woods. Moreso than she ever felt at home. It was then that she happened to glance none other than Goldeneye headed right toward Daypaw. Lucky could hardly believe it! She made her way over to the pair, trying to resist the urge to bound happily like a kit. As she approached, she called out. "Two of my favorite cats in the same place at the same time?! I must be lucky or something," the shecat joked, her tail twitching with excitement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye had been pondering about Daypaw taking care of Lucky. Yes, it was the right thing to do, and maybe Daypaw just didn't get the chance to talk to him or Halestar, but still, they probably had time at some point! He hadn't seen the enby ever since before the clan had evacuated. If they were dead, that would be bad. However, there probably wasn't much chance that they were dead, or else the clan would probably know already. Looking around the clearing in hopes that he might find Daypaw, he noticed the medicine cat sitting in a sunny spot. The deputy padded over at an even pace, looking at them quietly. "Can we talk?" He asked casually. He didn't want to seem too overprotective, even though this was Shadowclan's only medicine cat for now. Golden mentally forced himself to calm down, waiting for Daypaw's response patiently.

(( I have Golden in too many roleplays ))

Goldeneye took a small breath in. Everything would be fine. If any cats were dead, he couldn't change that. He could only hope they found peace in Starclan. Glancing around the camp, he saw an apprentice looking at him. He wasn't bothered to be honest, the deputy had never really been that way, but he was curious on why the apprentince was watching him. Swiftly, the tom walked over, politely asking "Did you need something?" His golden and green orbs watching the apprentice calmly, hoping he wouldn't freak out.
Daypaws ears twitched at the sound of Lucky padding up to them, giving a brief nod. ¨Hey Lucky,¨ they greeted. They were still injured, herbs plastered to their sides from the flood. It was obviously they had taken a great hit from the evacuation. But they turned their attention to the deputy, eyes slitted. They knew somewhat what this was going to be about. Most likely why Daypaw would be keeping a kittypet in secret in Shadowclan. Their tail twitched. They werent really in a mood to defend their actions, but they wouldnt be rude unless necessary. Ever since Daypaw had became medcat it seemed Halestar was to busy with her own leader duties and paranoia that Daypaw didnt bother with telling her the news. Same with Goldeneye, just assumed that he was to busy with whatever deputies did. Daypaw trusted their own instincts and desisions that they didnt feel the need to interrupt busy highranks for their permission on every little thing they did. They didnt bow their head when Goldeneye approached. It was odd, usually cats would when seeing a deputy. But in Daypaws mind, he was like any other cat. Nodding briefly they mewed¨Sure. What do you need?¨
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Rainpaw smiled sadly. "At least Bayclaw isn't here to try to assult the family again." He said, trying to lighten the mood before joining his mother in licking her fur. "You really should clean yourself up in the river." He encouraged her. "Nothing is going to help you if you just keep blaming yourself." He scolded her gently, looking for his uncle. "Where is Cloudyfoot? Isn't he your protector?" He asked, noting the warrior's absence. Had all of his mother's family and friends abandoned her?! I see why she's depressed. No one has spoken to her since the incident. He realized with a pang of sadness. He licked her face. "You can't keep living on like this." He said firmly. "Not even Arcticpaw would want this to come home to. To see his parents broken and his family torn apart?!" He asked, his voice full of pain as memories of his best friend came alive in his mind.
@Cloudy

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:48 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears twitched at the sound of Lucky padding up to them, giving a brief nod. ¨Hey Lucky,¨ they greeted. They were still injured, herbs plastered to their sides from the flood. It was obviously they had taken a great hit from the evacuation. But they turned their attention to the deputy, eyes slitted. They knew somewhat what this was going to be about. Most likely why Daypaw would be keeping a kittypet in secret in Shadowclan. Their tail twitched. They werent really in a mood to defend their actions, but they wouldnt be rude unless necessary. Ever since Daypaw had became medcat it seemed Halestar was to busy with her own leader duties and paranoia that Daypaw didnt bother with telling her the news. Same with Goldeneye, just assumed that he was to busy with whatever deputies did. Daypaw trusted their own instincts and desisions that they didnt feel the need to interrupt busy highranks for their permission on every little thing they did. They didnt bow their head when Goldeneye approached. It was odd, usually cats would when seeing a deputy. But in Daypaws mind, he was like any other cat. Nodding briefly they mewed¨Sure. What do you need?¨
Goldeneye smiled as he saw Lucky, dipping his head slightly. He could see that the kittypet was healing, and that made him feel slightly more relieved, though there was still a question if she was going to stay or not. Lucky was a strong cat, he couldn't deny that, after being through what she went trough, it just made the deputy kind of happy, and almost gave him hope that other cats could survive too. He didn't know however, he could tell that Lucky had been...well...lucky. The Tom wasn't sure whether he wanted to say this or not in front of Lucky, but he was going to anyways. "It's about Lucky," the tom mewed awkwardly, quickly glancing at the she-cat, hoping he hadn't screwed up. "There's nothing wrong with what you did, and you did the right thing," he started off, he had never been good at these kinds of things, he just found himself too nice to be like that, at least, that's how he felt. "If you're going to bring an outsider in, however, if you could please tell either me or Halestar, it would be slightly appreciated," he murmured awkwardly. "Just, whenever you feel like you have the chance, tell me or Halestar, since, well, I don't know about her, but I'm not usally too, too busy." He felt like a parent yelling at their kit, and he hated that feeling, at least, with someone who wasn't his kit anyways. He hoped Daypaw wouldn't see it as that. "Either way, you did make a good choice, as Lucky will probably be a valuable addition to the clan if she decides to join," Goldeneye finished, looking at the kittypet and the apprentice now.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:52 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
He laughed. "It was kinda funny... I tripped and landed on his paws...." The tom sighed.
Brindlefawn laughed softly and quickly ducked her head, drawing her tongue over her alabaster chest fur a couple times. “I did something much like that when I became a warrior. I trip all the time,” she chuckled, closing her dilated green eyes, although they were so dilated they almost looked pure black, though she didn't no this. She took a deep breath. “I would've liked to see the look on Halestar's face,” Brindlefawn said, then stopped in embarrassment as she realized what she'd said and shook herself. She'd never even seen her own mate, and never would, let alone the molly who lead ShadowClan.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

Goldeneye smiled as he saw Lucky, dipping his head slightly. He could see that the kittypet was healing, and that made him feel slightly more relieved, though there was still a question if she was going to stay or not. Lucky was a strong cat, he couldn't deny that, after being through what she went trough, it just made the deputy kind of happy, and almost gave him hope that other cats could survive too. He didn't know however, he could tell that Lucky had been...well...lucky. The Tom wasn't sure whether he wanted to say this or not in front of Lucky, but he was going to anyways. "It's about Lucky," the tom mewed awkwardly, quickly glancing at the she-cat, hoping he hadn't screwed up. "There's nothing wrong with what you did, and you did the right thing," he started off, he had never been good at these kinds of things, he just found himself too nice to be like that, at least, that's how he felt. "If you're going to bring an outsider in, however, if you could please tell either me or Halestar, it would be slightly appreciated," he murmured awkwardly. "Just, whenever you feel like you have the chance, tell me or Halestar, since, well, I don't know about her, but I'm not usally too, too busy." He felt like a parent yelling at their kit, and he hated that feeling, at least, with someone who wasn't his kit anyways. He hoped Daypaw wouldn't see it as that. "Either way, you did make a good choice, as Lucky will probably be a valuable addition to the clan if she decides to join," Goldeneye finished, looking at the kittypet and the apprentice now.
@woly

Lucky felt herself grow cold when the deputy began to speak to Daypaw about her. Her tail went still as she listened, hearing only some of the deputy's words as her heart began to race. Had it been a mistake to talk to Goldeneye? Had she gotten Daypaw into trouble? The black she cat was hardly aware of the way she was beginning to place a protective paw between Daypaw and the deputy, her tail beginning to twitch as a deep fear and protective anger began to surge within her. But then as Goldeneye continued, he kept saying that Daypaw had done the right thing, should simply talk to him more openly in the future, and again he mentioned the open invitation for Lucky to join Shadowclan. She made her fur lie flat and forced herself to ease back a step, fixing both cats with an intense stare as she thumped her tail on the ground. "I'm glad you agree that Daypaw did the right thing. I certainly think so. I owe them quite a bit, you see." Lucky's words were respectful and her voice still as light as and happy as ever, but there was a hard edge to her words that gave away that she was feeling defensive.

Last edited by Charmer; August 4th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:34 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Honeypool twisted her face in a complex way. Telling the honest truth to another isn't easy, maybe that's why so many like to resort to lying instead, because it isn't so difficult. Honeypool kept her head low. "I feel like if I do tell you, you'll accuse me of lying anyways. Lying seems to be the option lots of cats like to use, don't they? So they can protect themselves and others from the truth. Sometimes they'll keep repeating that lie until they believe it's true themselves." At the gathering, Honeypool forced herself to view Fireflare as nothing but a stranger from another clan. It was truly saddening for her to be unable to confess her feelings with Fallenstream glued to her side at the Gathering. Nothing was gained from the Gathering except the toms seeing each other as rivals now. How much does she know of the WindClan tom however? Well he does have a brother that I've seen one time... And what else? ... I know nothing else... Maybe Fireflare is nothing less of a stranger... "... I'll try my best to explain it. I feel like once I hear it out loud, it will only make me realize further how silly I've been."
"Well, you certainly should tell me. I've seen everything across the river and back; whatever you say I won't judge you for, alright?" she mewed softly, yet almost a bit sternly, like her mentor self-was starting to creep back into her voice. But she was genuinely concerned for Honeypool; anything that happened to her, Cloversplash would want to know. If it was negative or hurtful, someone would receive a beating. Tail flicking slightly behind her, long furs trailing in the grass and surely catching burrs, she waited intently for an answer, ears forward and attentive, eyes locked onto her old apprentice's, waiting for any answer.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:42 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@woly

Lucky felt herself grow cold when the deputy began to speak to Daypaw about her. Her tail went still as she listened, hearing only some of the deputy's words as her heart began to race. Had it been a mistake to talk to Goldeneye? Had she gotten Daypaw into trouble? The black she cat was hardly aware of the way she was beginning to place a protective paw between Daypaw and the deputy, her tail beginning to twitch as a deep fear and protective anger began to surge within her. But then as Goldeneye continued, he kept saying that Daypaw had done the right thing, should simply talk to him more openly in the future, and again he mentioned the open invitation for Lucky to join Shadowclan. She made her fur lie flat and forced herself to ease back a step, fixing both cats with an intense stare as she thumped her tail on the ground. "I'm glad you agree that Daypaw did the right thing. I certainly think so. I owe them quite a bit, you see." Lucky's words were respectful and her voice still as light as and happy as ever, but there was a hard edge to her words that gave away that she was feeling defensive.
Quote:

Sitting up, they winced slightly. Their sides ached from the evacuation, lungs still weak from being filled with water. That didnt stop them from staring at Goldeneye with an unwavering gaze. They opened their mouth, prepared to defend their actions, but closed it once they heard the deputy speak. Oh. Okay, they werent expecting that. They werent expecting to be agreed with, but that was a plus. Their ears twitched, watching Lucky step in protectively. They appreciated it greatly, though gave her a look telling her there was no need. They turned their attention back to the deputy,¨Halestar seemed busy, I assumed the same with you. Perhaps I was wrong in some sense.¨ They appreciated Halestar at times, but the leader was everywhere at times that it even tired Daypaw at the thought of talking to her at times.¨I wouldnt bring a cat in the clan whom I thought was a threat.¨ they werent stupid, Daypaw knew kittypets were defenseless compared to a whole clan full of trained fighters. They could tell just by Goldeneyes speech and actions that they were somewhat protective of them. They appreciated it nonetheless, but why? Did cats look at Daypaw and see Kestrelberry instead? They pushed away the thought.¨I wish I wouldve told you before the flood. I was planning to tell you after, but I am rather busy at the moment.¨ their voice tone was still kurt and normal, but faltered slightly. They would never that they were hurt, even if it was obvious. Hers plastered the side of their head from where they took a hit from the fall, a noticeable claw missing from their paw. Despite looking beat up, Daypaw still sat up right and spoke as if nothing was wrong, no matter how hard that was at the moment.
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:56 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony warrior shot his younger sibling a weary smile and sat himself down a few mouse lengths away, the two facing each other. His younger sibling was unique to say the least, most of the time he feels as though he's talking to two Pleasentpaws rather than one. He didn't know what to make of it, although he's never acted oddly towards his younger brother he still felt as though he should be cautious when approaching the younger, often times he just had that...murdous aura. Oddly enough, it reminded him a little of himself, and just the thought of that terrified him. The ebony tom never wanted any of his siblings to be like him in anyway shape or form, he was dangerous, this came to light after speaking with Waterstreak, after apologizing over and over, and after being forgiven. He pushed away the dark thoughts and focused his blue orbs on the smaller tom, nothing gave away his thoughts, "You seem bored...isnt it that time of day where you run off on some silly adventure and come back half alive?" he asked, his brow quirking in amusement. His brother had a huge taste for adventure, and trouble, much more than his own desire. Although the eldest didn't mind a stroll here or there he liked swimming or sleeping in the sun more. Speaking of sleeping, the deputy let out a big yawn and then a sneeze, "Uh, ow. Anyways, I'll go hunt you a fish if you tell me what's on your mind." he offered, noticing that Pleasentpaw was deep in thought when he waddled over. He also hoped that speaking to his brother would take his mind off the earlier events that day, sadness and anger ignited within Fallenstreams soul. He let out a huff and pouted "mm not fat..." he mumbled to himself, his tail lashing behind him. The deputy had many sides to him, much like his brother, he was serious, hot-headed, and cheerful when addressing his clanmates, but when with his family, he could be childlike, and easy going, it could be quite the sight if one was not accustomed to his mood changes. Now of course his statement wasn't directed to his brother, oh no, it was directed to a certain, snobbish windclan warrior who mistook the black warrior's muscle for fat, now of course that wouldn't have ticked him off so much, but the fact that it was right in front of Honeypool made him not only angry, but slightly self conscious as well, not that he was fat or anything, but hey, no one can tell wether its fat or muscle under his fur...right?
The thoughts of the deputy were more correct than he knew. There was indeed another side to Pleasantpaw, a darker side, a vile side. But, no one knew of it, not even Pleasantpaw. The apprentice still had yet to discover this other side of him. The Tuxedo had had his suspicions now and again that there was something different about him. Each time that he skimmed the line of death, he had felt this strange feeling surge up in yet. But then it died down once he was out of trouble. It always came too quickly for him to think about it and see what would happen if he pushed it further. He would have to blame his intelligence for this. Being quick-thinking and smart meant that he could quickly escape death’s grasp after a trip up here and there. It also meant that he never had enough time to study the powerful feeling inside of him.
As his brother spoke, he pushed back all his thoughts and concentrated on his words for a bit. “My adventures are not silly. In fact they teach me things that no one could ever teach me,” Pleasantpaw responded. His voice serious but his eyes amused. All of his siblings knew about his taste for adventure. Most of them included danger and trouble, but that was the life that he liked living. Half the time, it wasn’t even him that was searching for trouble. Rather, trouble came running towards him. “It should be, but I decided to take a break today. I want to know more about our clan mates, so I thought I might as well study them and eavesdrop a bit,” He continued, giving his brother an innocent grin. What he was doing could be considered by some to be too nosy, but the Tuxedo pretended to take no notice of that. “Alright. I was just wondering why those ShadowClan cats had to come to our clan, of all the clans,” Pleasantpaw said, the lie slipping off his tongue smoothly. From the strange words that his brother had muttered, he had assumed that something was distressing the deputy. This was another great talent of his. He was great at detecting emotions and he could gather information just by looking at someones face. He was planning on asking him how being deputy was, but he doubted he wanted to talk about that either, seeing as he knew Fallenstream wasn’t the biggest fan of higher ups. The tom didn’t normally care about upsetting others in any way, but he didn’t want to do that to his brother.

---------

Timidly, the orange tabby took a step into RiverClan’s camp. She focused on her paws as she gathered the courage to take enough steps to carry her to a quiet corner of the camp. Once she reached his, she crouched down and shrank back into the shadows like a little kit. Finally, she dared to look up. Gazing around, she could spot a few other ShadowClan cats in the camp. Why did Halestar have to choose this clan of all clans to receive shelter from? Here she felt her paranoia growing and she felt out of place. She would’ve felt out of place in any camp other than her own, but she felt especially out of place here. She’d never had much of a liking for RiverClan. Leaves from a branch that arched over her shaded her from the rain and helped her feel a bit more secure. The shadow’s hid her and Dazzlinggaze was praying to StarClan that no one would notice her. Whether they were from her clan or not. She knew that ShadowClan’s situation was bad and she didn’t really want to talk to anyone about it. How many lives would their unstable territory claim? The she-cat had experienced death enough times for her to be sure she wanted no more to do with it. Enough of her loved ones had left her that now she was convinced into having no friends. She didn’t want to become too attached to someone and be hurt again.
The warrior wasn’t sure how long she would stay like this, because she would eventually have to get up and find some food. Water wouldn’t be a problem since there was plenty of that. But maybe she could hide out beneath this branch through the night and leave early in the morning so that she wouldn’t have to bump into anyone. This was how desperate she was to not make friends. She just had to pray that the shadows would keep her hidden. But how was she supposed to hide when her dazzling emerald eyes stood out so clearly?

@RedHead

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; August 5th, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"I know that there are other stuff we can hunt in RiverClan territory, but...", Zenithwhisker said. "Come on; let's go! If you don't want to eat fish, you could always hunt water voles, shrews, or mice.", Silvernose meowed.
Cottonflower purred. "Okay! I do very much enjoy shrews and voles. How about Silvernose and I go hunting on land and ZenithWhisker and CloverCarnation can go and fish in the river." The Maine coon suggested.