Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Surprisingly, this offer changed Stormpaw's mood entirely. "Of course!" she purred, which was strange. Stormpaw didn't usually purr. She was more of the cat with the dark personality, Almondpaw the happy and upbeat one. When a blush spread onto his face, she smirked. "What? See you're girlfriend?" she teased, which Stormpaw was remarkably good at doing. She was very good at teasing, it made her feel good. Yet this time, when it made her feel happy, it also made her feel sad. What if he actually did see a she-cat he liked? It made Stormpaw unbelievably annoyed that he might like another she-cat. It was a bad thought, she knew it, but Almondpaw was her best friend, and she didn't want some stupid she-cat to come and take him away from her. He was hers. She was his. They were best friends. No stupid she-cat was getting in the way of that.
(I ship it <3. I've decided his warrior name will be Almondnose, because that name is adorable)
Almondpaw was a bit surprised by her swift change in attitude, but he shrugged it off. This was a good change, after all. She didn't really purr ever, though, so that was a bit odd. She was always sort of grumpy, nicely contrasting his upbeat and brave personality. "Huh- No! I don't have a girlfriend you mouse-brain" he teased back, a snicker escaping. She seemed jealous at the thought. "I'm serious, I don't really like anyone in the Clan..besides one cat" he murmured softly. "I'd tell you if I did." He added, louder and braver. Almondpaw gave her a little nudge of friendliness before giggling. "Now come on, lets do that walk before it gets to dark and the ShadowClanners turn into mice" he mewed, feeling a bit relieved they could get away from the chaos of the camp with his best friend. Alone. Nobody around to disrupt them.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:02 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@fenic!

Whisperblaze was currently standing in the clearing, blue eyes searching for his mate. They hadnt talked much since Shellfeather arrival, and the note that they left off on wasnt the most pleasant. But a lot had happened since then, the flood, Shadowclan staying here, Cricketpaws passing, and the mention of Scorchingflame possibly coming back into the picture. Whisper would push past his insecurity of Shellfeather back and be there for his mate. He was the leader, there was obviously a lot of stress happening right now. Catching a glimpse of the familiar spotted tom he called his lover, he padded eagerly after him, pressing against his side immediately, a soft gaze on him. ¨Hey love..howre you?¨ He obviously knew there was something wrong, just by how little they have been able to spend time together lately. And as his mate, Whisperblaze would be there for him no matter what. hed take as much of that stress off of Russets shoulders as he could. He loved him to much to see him hurting.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella slowly relaxed herself, her head resting against his chest, listening to his heartbeat, it was definitively relaxing, she loved it, she hated the thought of knowing others were judging them, well, probably... After all, he was a high rank and she was only a mere kittypet, well, she was a part of ShadowClan now, but her past was still there, she couldn't just forget that she once was a kittypet, unlike him, she had been born a kittypet, and he had been born a clan cat, she smiled as well, trying to forget that there were other cats around them, only focusing on the deputy, her mate. Feeling his tail twining with hers, she started purring, pressing against him even more and taking in the warmth Goldeneye gave her.
(( Sorry it took me so long to reply! ))

Goldeneye kept as close as he could to Bella. If he could think of some way to pull the she-cat even closer, he would, looking down at her. "Don't worry about others judging us," he murmured after a moment, as if he could understand what Bella had been thinking. "You're skilled, you're talented, Starclan, I couldn't put into words how wonderful you are," he said, as he knew everything he was saying was true. He didn't know if Bella believed it, as he knew that even when Bella said things, sometimes he didn't believe her, but he knew he believed what he was saying, as could only hope Bella felt the same. Blood didn't always matter, especially when it came to someone you love. You love them, no one could change that. He smiled as he heard Bella purr, his eyes lit up happily as he looked down at his mate, unable to hide his happiness.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A Savannah cat made his way into the RiverClan clearing, every part of him radiating confidence. Servalspots' eyes skimmed the clearing, his expression almost haughty - but not quite. Being a ShadowClan cat in this Clan was different - and the Savannah wasn't quite sure what to do about it. Oh, what was he thinking? Of course he knew what to do! He would take these cats by storm. Because Servalspots was not one to listen to authority. Especially not when they weren't even in his own Clan. The tom sat down, curling his tail around his paws and watching the other cats. Of course he would be as respectful as possible, being in another Clan - he wouldn't want to strain Russetstar's hospitality. And he would be partly respectful of the leader's wishes, but he was not going to do anything he didn't want to. His eyes scanned the clearing for any cat he might know - perhaps Morningfrost, maybe Tigerlight, or someone else to flirt with. The tom never flirted with a she cat - they were always just pleasant company, or not so pleasant company for him. After all, she cats were not really something he was into. Now toms - on the other hand - they were the best of company. And Servalspots loved flirting with them, especially Tigerlight... but there were always those cats he could annoy with his flirting, and that was what he appreciated most. Or cats who would throw flirty comments right back on him - now those were some great cats.

@Lawlipop

The white she cat's eyes narrowed and she growled low in her throat. "Careful how you speak to someone older then you, kit. Especially when I could be in a position of power over you someday - and then where would you be?" Now, if they wished to, Avocetpaw could turn those words right back on her. But Clawpaw knew that they wouldn't. They were the type of cat to keep their maw shut and completely ignore things like that. "And another thing. Your precious "Gannetpaw" probably is fine - he's being a drama queen, I bet." Blue eyes flashed with anger as she snarled at Avocetpaw. Perhaps there was something so hopelessly wrong in her own life that she found power taking it out on the weaker cats - namely them. She hated Avocetpaw more then usual this day, and it was mainly because of her having to take refuge in RiverClan. In the Clan she hated so deeply. There was a fire burning in her chest, in her mind, and her whole body seemed to be stiff with rage. Yes - Clawpaw had some anger issues, and there wasn't much she could do about that. Her expression changed again as she watched them, wondering, hoping that they would break in and cry. That was all she wanted - to see Avocetpaw cry, to know that she had pushed them to the brink. "You and your friends are worthless, kittypet." A snarl rose from her throat as she stared them in the eye, daring them to run away, to cry, and partly daring them to stay. Either way she could get her entertainment in eventually. No one could resist Clawpaw's mean remarks forever, not even a cat who believed that they were invincible... not even the white feline was invincible. She had learned that already, but now... she might get to learn it again.
@Clover

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 22nd, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( Sorry it took me so long to reply! ))

Goldeneye kept as close as he could to Bella. If he could think of some way to pull the she-cat even closer, he would, looking down at her. "Don't worry about others judging us," he murmured after a moment, as if he could understand what Bella had been thinking. "You're skilled, you're talented, Starclan, I couldn't put into words how wonderful you are," he said, as he knew everything he was saying was true. He didn't know if Bella believed it, as he knew that even when Bella said things, sometimes he didn't believe her, but he knew he believed what he was saying, as could only hope Bella felt the same. Blood didn't always matter, especially when it came to someone you love. You love them, no one could change that. He smiled as he heard Bella purr, his eyes lit up happily as he looked down at his mate, unable to hide his happiness.
Bella wanted to be even closer to the tom, even right now, it wasn't physically possible, her face was buried in his soft fur, looking up at him as he told her that she didn't have to worry about others, maybe he was right, after all, she was a part of ShadowClan and they would have to deal with it, but what he added afterwards made her pelt heat up badly, she had never been told something like that, that she was wonderful and all that, could she believe him, she didn't know, but she mostly did, she only hoped the tom returned the favor and trusted her just as much, after all, if they were to share their life together, they would have to trust the other. Turning her gaze to look up at him, her eyes watered a little, but not in a bad way. "Thank you, Goldeneye... You don't know how much this means to me..." She mewed and nuzzled him lovingly, a purr starting down her throat, she was a pretty emotional cat, and never had she been told such things.

(It's fine! ^^)
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:22 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I ship it <3. I've decided his warrior name will be Almondnose, because that name is adorable)

Almondpaw was a bit surprised by her swift change in attitude, but he shrugged it off. This was a good change, after all. She didn't really purr ever, though, so that was a bit odd. She was always sort of grumpy, nicely contrasting his upbeat and brave personality. "Huh- No! I don't have a girlfriend you mouse-brain" he teased back, a snicker escaping. She seemed jealous at the thought. "I'm serious, I don't really like anyone in the Clan..besides one cat" he murmured softly. "I'd tell you if I did." He added, louder and braver. Almondpaw gave her a little nudge of friendliness before giggling. "Now come on, lets do that walk before it gets to dark and the ShadowClanners turn into mice" he mewed, feeling a bit relieved they could get away from the chaos of the camp with his best friend. Alone. Nobody around to disrupt them.

Stormpaw purred, half in amusement, half in satisfaction. She was half amused at how he took her statement. The way he seemed so annoyed yet amused. She found it cute. The "huh" really added to it as well, just thinking about it made her purr more. The satisfaction half was because he didn't like anyone. Of course, that made her feel extra good. Wait, he doesn't like any cat in the clan. The way Stormpaw saw it, that only applied for RiverClan. Not rouges, loners, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, or WindClan. She narrowed her eyes, as she padded along. "What 'bout in another clan?" she asked, struggling to keep her fur from bristling. Her bout of happiness was clearly over, just as it was clear that she was annoyed. The molly looked at her best friend, if he didn't like someone out of RiverClan, he should have specified. Stormpaw had assumed, up until the present moment, that she was protective of Almondpaw. But at the moment, she realized she was jealous of cats he liked. She wanted to be the only cat that he liked.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:28 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@fenic!

Whisperblaze was currently standing in the clearing, blue eyes searching for his mate. They hadnt talked much since Shellfeather arrival, and the note that they left off on wasnt the most pleasant. But a lot had happened since then, the flood, Shadowclan staying here, Cricketpaws passing, and the mention of Scorchingflame possibly coming back into the picture. Whisper would push past his insecurity of Shellfeather back and be there for his mate. He was the leader, there was obviously a lot of stress happening right now. Catching a glimpse of the familiar spotted tom he called his lover, he padded eagerly after him, pressing against his side immediately, a soft gaze on him. ¨Hey love..howre you?¨ He obviously knew there was something wrong, just by how little they have been able to spend time together lately. And as his mate, Whisperblaze would be there for him no matter what. hed take as much of that stress off of Russets shoulders as he could. He loved him to much to see him hurting.
Letting out a rather loud sort of yawn as he padded into the clearing, Russetstar had stretched his paws with a tired motion as he took a seat, bringing one paw up to rub at his eyes wearily. He was so stressed out recently- too much had happened for him to be caught up on every single notion, and all he needed was a break, some time to relax. However, his demeanor immediately brightened as he caught sight of his mate, Whisperblaze. Before he could even approach the tom, his mate pressed against him, and the leader gladly nuzzled the silver-pelted warrior in return, breaking into a smile as he responded. "...In all honesty, a bit stressed- but you make everything I do worth it." He breathed lovingly, wrapping his tail around the other cat's paws. "...So, any good news? I hope everything's been alright for you, with the merge and all. It must be a bit hard for another clan to stay here so suddenly."
Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:12 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Letting out a rather loud sort of yawn as he padded into the clearing, Russetstar had stretched his paws with a tired motion as he took a seat, bringing one paw up to rub at his eyes wearily. He was so stressed out recently- too much had happened for him to be caught up on every single notion, and all he needed was a break, some time to relax. However, his demeanor immediately brightened as he caught sight of his mate, Whisperblaze. Before he could even approach the tom, his mate pressed against him, and the leader gladly nuzzled the silver-pelted warrior in return, breaking into a smile as he responded. "...In all honesty, a bit stressed- but you make everything I do worth it." He breathed lovingly, wrapping his tail around the other cat's paws. "...So, any good news? I hope everything's been alright for you, with the merge and all. It must be a bit hard for another clan to stay here so suddenly."
Whisper gave a small purr, settling down and sitting next to his mate. Even if they had been mates for a few moons now, it still felt surreal to look at Russetblaze and call him his mate. It was only a few seasons ago he was looking at Russetswirl. He leaned against him, head resting in the taller toms shoulder in contentment. He couldnt imagine what Russet must be feeling right now honestly. ¨Its been..okay, not as bad as could be. Youre really sweet for letting them stay here,¨ he mewed softly. With the whole merge, Whisperblaze would have to face his sister, Clawpaw. he had never told anybody that he was from Shadowclan. When he joined RIverclan he had washed his scent to the point he could pull off as a loner. No one expected a thing, and Clawpaw and Whisper kept their distance. ¨Now that..my sisters here its going be hard to face her.¨ Clawpaw sure knew how to pull up everything, make Whisper feel like the worst brother he could possibly be. And he believed her. ¨Besides that, Ive been taking care of our kits in the nursery. I think its been three times Ive had to clean my of of spiders thanks to Cedarkit.¨ he gave a small chuckle. After losing Shiverkit it had been hard to open his heart to more kits. It had been hard to let himself grow attached to kits again after 2 litters passing away. But he did, and he couldnt be more happier.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:46 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella wanted to be even closer to the tom, even right now, it wasn't physically possible, her face was buried in his soft fur, looking up at him as he told her that she didn't have to worry about others, maybe he was right, after all, she was a part of ShadowClan and they would have to deal with it, but what he added afterwards made her pelt heat up badly, she had never been told something like that, that she was wonderful and all that, could she believe him, she didn't know, but she mostly did, she only hoped the tom returned the favor and trusted her just as much, after all, if they were to share their life together, they would have to trust the other. Turning her gaze to look up at him, her eyes watered a little, but not in a bad way. "Thank you, Goldeneye... You don't know how much this means to me..." She mewed and nuzzled him lovingly, a purr starting down her throat, she was a pretty emotional cat, and never had she been told such things.

(It's fine! ^^)
Goldeneye could feel Bella's pelt heat up a bit, so he had to hold in a laugh. He was nervous for a moment that he had done or said something wrong, until he heard Bella speak again. "Anything for you," he said warmly, smiling. He would actually do anything for Bella, anything was an understatement, but he didn't know how to phrase it better. Bella was emotional, he had noticed that, however, he didn't care. That was one of the things he loved about Bella, watching his mate warmly, his eyes lit up as he looked at her, unable to put into words how he felt about the she-cat.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Stormpaw purred, half in amusement, half in satisfaction. She was half amused at how he took her statement. The way he seemed so annoyed yet amused. She found it cute. The "huh" really added to it as well, just thinking about it made her purr more. The satisfaction half was because he didn't like anyone. Of course, that made her feel extra good. Wait, he doesn't like any cat in the clan. The way Stormpaw saw it, that only applied for RiverClan. Not rouges, loners, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, or WindClan. She narrowed her eyes, as she padded along. "What 'bout in another clan?" she asked, struggling to keep her fur from bristling. Her bout of happiness was clearly over, just as it was clear that she was annoyed. The molly looked at her best friend, if he didn't like someone out of RiverClan, he should have specified. Stormpaw had assumed, up until the present moment, that she was protective of Almondpaw. But at the moment, she realized she was jealous of cats he liked. She wanted to be the only cat that he liked.
Almondpaw gave a little chuckle, glad his obvious blush wasn't too noticed yet. He gave an awkward little smile, his tail swaying and his muzzle again grew hot. Why was he purring? Did he say something really stupid? It was all sort of a blur in his mind because it just happened rather quickly. He felt like his heart was tugging him towards Stormpaw, like they were supposed to be together..more than friends. Her happy face grew a bit saddened, and he braced himself to be snapped at for something he said. Her eyes narrowed. Oh no Almondpaw thought, gulping. "No way! The ones I've met are kind of fish-brained, like some cats here." He laughed. "But really, I don't like anyone..well..maybe one cat, standing near me. A-As a best friend!" He clarified. But..maybe more? In the future, if she actually likes me.. He thought, though blinked at the thought. Him and Stormpaw? Maybe. It actually sounded quite...nice at the moment. He would be a warrior in just a few moons, so why not? Oh, wait, he was way too nervous currently.