Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old August 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw's eyes got wide,"I'd love to." She meowed purring and scooting in next to Lilypaw taking a small bite," Delicious."
"Yeah it is," Lilypaw agreed with a happy sweep of her tail. "Salmon is definitely my favorite." Once the small apprentice was sure Honeypaw had gotten a bite, she took one for herself, letting the air around them grow quiet due to them eating. As she ate, the molly gazed around the clearing, cat-watching. It was an activity she didn't mind herself, when she didn't have anything else to do. Though normally the busy cat was either training with her mentor, chatting with others, or playing. She seemed to always be busy, Lilypaw reflected.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Yeah it is," Lilypaw agreed with a happy sweep of her tail. "Salmon is definitely my favorite." Once the small apprentice was sure Honeypaw had gotten a bite, she took one for herself, letting the air around them grow quiet due to them eating. As she ate, the molly gazed around the clearing, cat-watching. It was an activity she didn't mind herself, when she didn't have anything else to do. Though normally the busy cat was either training with her mentor, chatting with others, or playing. She seemed to always be busy, Lilypaw reflected.
Honeypaw nodded," Yes. It's really delicous." She smiled staring around before smiling," So how's training going?" She asked weirded out by the silence. She licked her lips taking another bite swishing her copper brownish-blonde tail twitching her ear as a fly buzzed by it. She blinked her hazel eyes happily.
(Sorry it'a short. I'm kinda distracted texting with my crush)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Bay watcher smiled at the Tom happily, "would you like to share so,thing from the fresh kill pile? Perhaps we could take a stroll afterwards since it's so nice. A patrol between you and I?" meowed the feline, twitching her whiskers at the Tom
"Sure, sounds fun."Silversong purrs happily and flicks his tail.
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Honeypaw nodded," Yes. It's really delicous." She smiled staring around before smiling," So how's training going?" She asked weirded out by the silence. She licked her lips taking another bite swishing her copper brownish-blonde tail twitching her ear as a fly buzzed by it. She blinked her hazel eyes happily.
(Sorry it'a short. I'm kinda distracted texting with my crush)
(Haha it's all good, I know how it is ^^)

At the other feline's question, Lilypaw rushed to finish her mouthful. She always felt awkward if she didn't respond soon enough, and she didn't want to leave Honeypaw waiting on her. "Oh, it's going swell! Roughly a moon left, and then I get to be a warrior!" The young cat purred in excitement. She was guessing that at around 12 moons, she would be made a warrior. That seemed to be a common age for most apprentices at least, and she was already 11 moons. That was only a short way from warriorship, and to say the she-cat was excited would be an understatement. A warrior! She wouldn't have to wait for permission to go out into the territory, she wouldn't be seen as just some apprentice who couldn't be taken out to battle. No, she would become a well-respected warrior. Or at least, she hoped she would become well-respected. One of her fears was to be always looked down on, no matter what she did. Lily was a tad afraid that even as a warrior, her clanmates would view her as weak and fragile. But she was determined to prove them wrong; even now at the thought of being called week, her blue eyes became hard with determination. She had a goal, and now nothing would get in her way to accomplish it. She wouldn't allow anything to drag her down. If she had a small setback, she would simply get back up and move past it. The spotted cat turned her attention back on her fellow apprentice. "How's your training been?" She returned the question in a polite and friendly manner.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:52 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Hexict
[That's okay no need to rush /v\ take your time
and sorry if I didn't have him respond to everything, I could find the mention so I'm replying off memory /v\" ]

The inky colored tom turned his gaze down to his paws, his mind muddled with recent events, Honeypool avoiding him, his fight with Fireflare, and most recently the flood causing Shadowclan to move in with them. As the Molly began to speak up, he turned his clouded blue gaze towards the grey feline, embarrassment evident on his face. 'True but...everyone deserves a second chance, and...well...I suppose I should say thank you." he began, he didn't like this kind of stuff, mushy, heart felt, he had never experienced such things. His father was never one to say such meaningful things, he didn't know what he was supposed to say during these types of things, but he wanted to show Mistfall he cared, that he actually wanted to fix things. "Well, Thank you for deciding to stay instead of walking away, you know you could have, right?" he asked, a brow quirking up as he stated that. It was true, Fallenstream didn't really like the other Molly, she was very...dismissive of his beliefs, but if he was being honest, he was also being fairly dismissive of her ideals as well. The deputy knew he wasn't the best tom, he realized that the moment he realized his feelings for Honeypool, he had his sins, he knew he wasn't the perfect, but he wanted to believe that what Waterstream said was true, that he wasn't broken. The black tom wanted to try his hardest to fix his past mistakes, start over, and the tom believed that this was the best start. As Mistfall began to state the reason he was chosen his eyes widened slightly "How...well..Interesting." he trailed off, unsure of what to say. Fallenstream was about to open his maw to say something when the she cat began to speak, which in turn made him quickly shut his mouth and listen, his ears perked. After she finished speaking and after he had time to process it he gave the grey Molly a smile, a genuine smile, something he hadn't smiled like that since he walked with his mother last. "You really are a great friend aren't you? Worrying about him so much." he said, his lapis colored optics flickered with happiness, he wished he could have friends like Mistfall, someone who had his back whenever he needed it, someone he could lean on whenever he needed them, and knowing full well they could do the same to him. "Starclan chose Russetstar for a reason, although he's a young leader not only does he have Halestar there to show him a few things this event also brings some new experience and wisdom." he began "But I have a feeling he's going to be just fine, especially since he's got Whiskerblaze and you on his side." he said.

Fallenstream sucked in a breath and replaced his soft gaze with a serious one. He made a promise, and his father taught him to always, always keep his promises, although, there were many things that were bothering him at the moment, many things he needed to get his mind off. He didnt know what he would tell her, about Waterstreak? About his beliefs? About how broken he was? About Honeypool? The black tom dug his claws into the ground and turned his attention back to reality "...Someone I care for is....ignoring me, she's acting as if I don't exist." he said "But, in all honesty I deserved it." he admitted. This feeling was new to the deputy, he wasn't used to sharing his feelings, he'd never done anything like this before. His gaze was fixed to a space in front of him, his blue optics were clouded, even more so than usual. Every time he replayed the event in his head it made his blood boil, he hated the windclan cat, and he hated the fact that all it took was for him to smile and he had Honeypool in his paws. After a few seconds of trying to calm himself down he let out a forced chuckle "The thing that's wrong with me seems more selfish that whats troubling you." he stated, exhaustion danced across his face momentarily before it was replaced with a serious gaze once more.
(that's fine ^u^)

The warrior lifted her brow at the deputy when he thanked her. She wasn't sure what he was thanking her for. She didn't believe she had really done anything. As the ebony tom continued, she simply shrugged. "There's no need to stoop as low as to walk away from someone who wishes to speak with me. Especially if that cat it trying... smooth out some ruffled fur between me and them," the last part was added with an uncertain tone at her own words, wondering if it made sense. It wasn't like she wanted to talk to him - because she really didn't - but she had to keep reminding herself that it was best to talk to Fallenstream. That he had made a point about not only for the sake of their leader, but also she became aware that their little quarrel had nothing productive about it. This was the deputy of her clan and she should be trying to settle this dislike that had fallen between them instead of avoiding and only confronting it once he had approached her first. Mistfall shook out her pelt as her thoughts deepened. Maybe he was only taking this action because he was deputy. Because he was new to the potion, because it wouldn't be good to have too many enemies among your own clan.

Besides... Fallenstream didn't have many supporters, did her?

Whatever the reasoning was - whether it truly was for Russetstar or something more personal to the tom - she still complied. She would talk to him if he wanted. Maybe they actually might figure out whatever was between them? It actually seemed quite silly... to be fighting over their different views. They each had their reasons and rights to what they believed, yet they were allowing a great dislike to form between the two. They were both warriors... they had to act mature and talk it out, yet neither of them had initially wanted to make the first move. Though Fallenstream had been grown-up enough to actually try and make amends, wasn't that good? Though Mistfall felt it was strange that they were starting off by talking about something as person as something that had been worrying them for days now. But that might prove to actually be the best way to settle?

Mistfall felt uncertain about what she was saying when he mewed that it was 'interesting'. He seemed surprised by what was going on in her head. About what she was worrying over. Is it wrong to worry about this? ... I mean,I know I shouldn't worry about things that I can not change but still... I do worry about these things. After she finished she wondered what else he would say about her matter. Wondering if he would be silent or had something to say. Her pale gaze matched his when he spoke again. Now it was her turn to be taken aback. The grey and white warrior bit her lip as he called her a good friend. Guilt clawed at her stomach as she thought back on all her selfishness in the past. About how she had been the reason that her late mate Fallow had to leave the clans, that she hadn't been there when Fallow was killed, that she had been extremely jealous that Russetstar was chosen to become leader instead of her and how she had wished to somehow be able to take his place, about how she had felt disappointed and jealous when Russetstar had first chosen Blackgaze then Fallenstream as his deputies... how could she be called a good friend? She wasn't even a good person! Training in the Dark Forest since she was kit towards the beginning of the Second Evil Era and how she had only thought about becoming powerful enough to be leader of Riverclan someday.

Sure, she cared about Russetstar. He was one of her closest friends, but still... she didn't feel like a good friend because she didn't feel like a good person.

With a sigh the molly have a simple shrug. "Perhaps..." even though she was jealous of him, she tried her best to push her selfish thoughts away. She wanted to be there for her friend if he ever needed him, even if she never became his deputy... she was loyal to all her friends. Even if sometimes it hurt when they got something she had always wanted. She had to get over it in order to continue with her friendships. In the end, Mistfall admitted to herself that it was best to keep her friends than the alternative. The warrior wanted to be the kind of friend that others could depend on - even if she had a difficult time figuring out her feelings and being sympathetic towards others' problems, she did at least try to help her friends with situations in which they need comfort or someone to just be there with and she always hoped that she would say the right thing in those situations. At Fallenstream's words and Russestar, she offered a smile despite her thoughts. His words were surprisingly kind and encouraging. He was correct and she knew it. Mistfall took a deep breath to calm her thoughts and gave a small nod. "I know that you are right - about all of that ... thank you," the last part felt a bit awkward, to thank the tom that she had been quick to dislike.

Ear perked when the ebony deputy began to talk about what had been bothering him. A part of her wasn't sure if he was actually going to up-hold his part of the promise. It wasn't that it was like him to do such a thing, but when you dislike someone, you kind of expect them to do something like that. Mistfall was honestly surprised by what he had to say. What had been bothering him and making him worry so much. In all honesty, the molly wasn't even sure what to expect. She knew nothing of his personal life and had kind of thought it was going to be about the clan and being deputy and all the responsibilities that came with the rank. Of course, he was more than likely struggling with that, but she could understand how this was getting to him. Genuine interest spark in her gaze as he added that he deserved it. "How so?" The words fell out before she could even register them. Before she could realize how personal the question was and that she shouldn't have asked it. They were just starting to not claw at each others throat, why did she had to ask something like that?

She gave off a light chuckle, almost like a breath as he add the last part. Pointing out how selfish he now saw his troubles. "Anyone would worry about that. I mean, if you really care about someone, it would hurt if there were to be a time they do not acknowledge you," the warrior pointed out. After a moment of silence, she closed her orbs before speaking again. "If it's any consolation, I can empathize with you on that matter," she swallowed as she thought back on Fallow. "I had someone that I really care about, but I almost lost her to someone else. I was scared that I wasn't enough and that somehow this other cat could offer her more than I ever could. That the cat I cared for would see this and realize that maybe she didn't need me in her life..." though she didn't notice until she finished speaking, Mistfall realized that as she spoke, she had begun to choke on her words as she thought back to those times. Strangely, that had been her simplest problem in her life. Trying to win Fallow's love from another cat. After taking another deep breath, she seemed to steady herself - though the molly still felt like crying at the memories, she held it in.

It was so strange to be able to empathize with Fallenstream.

(i like how both of them are a mes and have so many worries/problems but decide to talk about the... simple problems X3)
(also, sorry for long post :/)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; August 29th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Haha it's all good, I know how it is ^^)

At the other feline's question, Lilypaw rushed to finish her mouthful. She always felt awkward if she didn't respond soon enough, and she didn't want to leave Honeypaw waiting on her. "Oh, it's going swell! Roughly a moon left, and then I get to be a warrior!" The young cat purred in excitement. She was guessing that at around 12 moons, she would be made a warrior. That seemed to be a common age for most apprentices at least, and she was already 11 moons. That was only a short way from warriorship, and to say the she-cat was excited would be an understatement. A warrior! She wouldn't have to wait for permission to go out into the territory, she wouldn't be seen as just some apprentice who couldn't be taken out to battle. No, she would become a well-respected warrior. Or at least, she hoped she would become well-respected. One of her fears was to be always looked down on, no matter what she did. Lily was a tad afraid that even as a warrior, her clanmates would view her as weak and fragile. But she was determined to prove them wrong; even now at the thought of being called week, her blue eyes became hard with determination. She had a goal, and now nothing would get in her way to accomplish it. She wouldn't allow anything to drag her down. If she had a small setback, she would simply get back up and move past it. The spotted cat turned her attention back on her fellow apprentice. "How's your training been?" She returned the question in a polite and friendly manner.
Honeypaw gave his golden fur a lick and smiled," Congrats on being almost a warrior!" She purred in pride for her clanmate imaginine how her warrrior ceremony would be Maybe I'll be Honeybreeze, Honeystep, Honeyleaf, Honeyheart, Honeygaze, and Honeyflower... she smiled," Training's going great.I'm learning to catch land prey...not like any of us will eat it, that's going to be left for the Shadowclanners." She purred smiling and swishing her golden tail, her hazel colored orbs glowing in interest.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Honeypaw gave his golden fur a lick and smiled," Congrats on being almost a warrior!" She purred in pride for her clanmate imaginine how her warrrior ceremony would be Maybe I'll be Honeybreeze, Honeystep, Honeyleaf, Honeyheart, Honeygaze, and Honeyflower... she smiled," Training's going great.I'm learning to catch land prey...not like any of us will eat it, that's going to be left for the Shadowclanners." She purred smiling and swishing her golden tail, her hazel colored orbs glowing in interest.
"That's great!" Lilypaw purred enthusiastically. "I have to say, I much prefer fishing than hunting land prey," she admitted after a moment. "And, it's pretty weird with Shadowclan here, isn't it? I do feel awful for them, with their territory being flooded. But still, it'll take some getting used to waking up to find one of them right in our camp!" The she-cat was talking quickly now, going on a borderline ramble. "I'll be very happy once their territory is back to good, and they can return home," she finished, tilting her head as she waited for Honeypaw's take on the situation. Yes, Lilypaw would be much happier with Shadowclan gone. She was a bit on edge with the other clan in her camp, though she knew it was a bit ridiculous to feel so alert. With their condition, and their home's condition, Shadowclan surely wouldn't attack Riverclan. Definitely not when they were so kind in letting them stay, either! She knew that Shadowclan definitely weren't the nicest cats, but it would be plain evil to turn on Riverclan when they had opened up their territory to the grief-stricken clan. Blinking her big blue eyes, the molly refocused herself once more on the conversation she was having with Honeypaw.

|Character Site|
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"That's great!" Lilypaw purred enthusiastically. "I have to say, I much prefer fishing than hunting land prey," she admitted after a moment. "And, it's pretty weird with Shadowclan here, isn't it? I do feel awful for them, with their territory being flooded. But still, it'll take some getting used to waking up to find one of them right in our camp!" The she-cat was talking quickly now, going on a borderline ramble. "I'll be very happy once their territory is back to good, and they can return home," she finished, tilting her head as she waited for Honeypaw's take on the situation. Yes, Lilypaw would be much happier with Shadowclan gone. She was a bit on edge with the other clan in her camp, though she knew it was a bit ridiculous to feel so alert. With their condition, and their home's condition, Shadowclan surely wouldn't attack Riverclan. Definitely not when they were so kind in letting them stay, either! She knew that Shadowclan definitely weren't the nicest cats, but it would be plain evil to turn on Riverclan when they had opened up their territory to the grief-stricken clan. Blinking her big blue eyes, the molly refocused herself once more on the conversation she was having with Honeypaw.
Honeypaw swished her golden brown tail and turned toward Lilypaw, away from the salmon," Yeah. I don't like land hunting either. I'm not much for the Shadowclanners either- though my sister is in Shadowclan. I wish some of our clanmates weren't so hostile towards them, though." She sighed referring to her brother," I can guess they dislike it here too, as there isn't that much land prey here. And basically only the kits and elders get the land prey." She meowed.

Old August 29th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Ebonymist grunted slightly, her orange and black ear twitching as she focused her amber eyes on the apprentice before her. Her tail lashed slightly. "I'm tired." She grumbled. She pawed at Nightpaw's leg gently. "Keep me awake with stories or something."
"A story?!" Nightpaw shouted, her tail up with excitement, "Well you just relax and let me tell you all about the time I caught a bird!" Nightpaw began. "I was living with my housefolk and they let me outside into the garden, and when I came around the corner, there was this bird just sitting on the grass! So I snuck up on it," Nightpaw continued, dropping in to a crouch and shooting her forelegs along the ground, "And I was almost ready to pounce when suddenly, the bird saw me and tried to fly off. So I jumped straight up into the air and caught it with my paws. Then I took it over the entrance of my housefolk's nest for them. They must have loved it, because later when I went to see if they'd left any of it behind, there wasn't a trace."
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Honeypaw swished her golden brown tail and turned toward Lilypaw, away from the salmon," Yeah. I don't like land hunting either. I'm not much for the Shadowclanners either- though my sister is in Shadowclan. I wish some of our clanmates weren't so hostile towards them, though." She sighed referring to her brother," I can guess they dislike it here too, as there isn't that much land prey here. And basically only the kits and elders get the land prey." She meowed.
Lilypaw tilted her head, intrigued by this subject. "Oh, I hadn't known you had a sibling in Shadowclan," the she-cat exclaimed with interest. Meanwhile, she thought over her previous words; she hadn't said anything that would offend Honeypaw, right? No, the feline didn't think she did. Anyways, the other apprentice surely didn't act upset by what she said, so with a flick of a tail Lilypaw left it behind her, worrying about it no more. It must be strange, she reflected, to half family elsewhere. To not be able to talk to your siblings every day. The apprentice was very curious on the matter, mostly as to why Honeypaw had a sister in a different clan- had she simply not liked Riverclan, and decided to leave? Or did Honeypaw have a parent in Shadowclan as well? If she did, then why didn't she mention that as well? With a slight shake of her head, the small cat decided not to interrogate the she-cat with her questions; they most likely wouldn't be too welcome anyways.

|Character Site|