Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 3rd, 2017, 04:19 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

A white figure made it's way into the clearing, an expression of partly anger on her features. The other part was exasperation. She was fed up - with everything. Fighting with Avocetpaw, then having Smokeblossom give her a lecture on what a warrior was supposed to be like, and she could only hope that she wouldn't recieve any more bad news that day. Because she didn't know that she could take it. Even Clawpaw could only take so much fighting and, right now? She was worn out. Tired from having to fight everyone around her. Geez, that was annoying. Blue optics flashed with annoyance as she settled down in another part of the RiverClan clearing. If a RiverClanner were to approach her, hopefully she could pretend like she didn't hear them. As long as it wasn't her brother. Whisperblaze made her furious, but thankfully she hadn't seen him - yet. So maybe she wouldn't see him. That was her one hope, anyways, that she wouldn't have to see Whisperblaze's stupid face. And if she did, that she would have the willpower to keep from clawing it off. Because Clawpaw, at the moment, was in no mood to just exchange cross words. She was just about fed up with everyone.

@woly
Ever since Shadowclan had started staying with Riverclan Whisperblaze had been nothing but nervous. He had never told anybody that he was from Shadowclan. It had been something almost he himself had forgotten. It was only a problem now, everything from hsi past coming up. Whisperblaze joined Riverclan saying he was a loner. Not even his own mate knew he was from Shadowclan. He knew Russet would look at him differently. He knew that he would soften up on his opinion for Shadowclan simply because he was from there. He didnt want that, so he kept his mouth shut. Forgetting his family behind him,forgetting who he was before. Blue eyes caught sight of his sister, Clawpaw and he could feel his blood grow cold with unease. Maybe...with this merger for awhile...they could work something out. They could patch something up. They were clan mates for a little while after all. He padded forward.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Ever since Shadowclan had started staying with Riverclan Whisperblaze had been nothing but nervous. He had never told anybody that he was from Shadowclan. It had been something almost he himself had forgotten. It was only a problem now, everything from hsi past coming up. Whisperblaze joined Riverclan saying he was a loner. Not even his own mate knew he was from Shadowclan. He knew Russet would look at him differently. He knew that he would soften up on his opinion for Shadowclan simply because he was from there. He didnt want that, so he kept his mouth shut. Forgetting his family behind him,forgetting who he was before. Blue eyes caught sight of his sister, Clawpaw and he could feel his blood grow cold with unease. Maybe...with this merger for awhile...they could work something out. They could patch something up. They were clan mates for a little while after all. He padded forward.
Oh no, not him... please not him... She was not in the mood to deal with her brother at the moment. And she really didn't want to see his face. Why couldn't he get angry with her? Why did he have to be so calm and quiet? That was part of her problem with him, he just wouldn't get mad. Stupid Whisperblaze and his stupid kindness. "What do you want from me?" Clawpaw growled as he approached, showing her ivory fangs. Anger flashed within her expression. It didn't matter that Whisperblaze had been nothing but kind to her. It didn't matter that he was "a good cat." All that mattered in this moment was that she hated her brother, and rage poured through the apprentice. So much anger at such a young age wasn't healthy. But it was there. And it was apparent, on her expression, that she was not going to be happy with him no matter what he had to say. This merge was stupid. Every single RiverClan cat was stupid. What were they even doing here? Why not somewhere like ThunderClan, where the cats might not be as stupid? But no - it had to be RiverClan, and now Clawpaw was trapped her with her brother.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@tawny~

Juniperpaw's neck swiveled as she surveyed the clearing, padding at a decent speed towards the fresh-kill pile. Recently, she's learned she didn't exactly have many cats' respect as the medicine cat apprentice, especially seeing that Cricketpaw was such a lovable character. Not even her own mentor was excited about her apprenticeship! Juniperpaw tried her best not to let everyone's negativity drag her down, but it was a really challenging thing to do. Russetstar couldn't even look at her without tears forming in his eyes. Geckoleaf was never happy around her - not like she was happy anywhere else, though. Cloversplash and Frostedhawk were busy together and on patrols, never to be found when Juniperpaw was free of her duties. Mudpaw was also training hard to become a well-respected warrior, and Quillpaw was always with Spicepaw when he wasn't training with Russetstar.

Basically, Juniperpaw wasn't really happy, but she refused to let anyone see her sadness. This is why she approached the fresh-kill pile with a bounce in her step, her tail swinging carelessly behind her. She halted before the pile, scooping a small mouse from the top. She then headed over to a corner of the camp, closest to the entrance. With a loud sigh, Juniperpaw settled down, lowering herself onto her belly. Her forearms were stretched before her, the mouse lying between her paws. After quickly glancing around the clearing, she dipped her head to bite into the soft flesh of the rodent.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; September 3rd, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:58 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Snowyfur bristled at her son, tears streaming down her cheeks. The tom that she had loved since she had been made a warrior. Snowyfur, who had been on the verge of a breakdown for moons, finally felt herself snap. She collapsed in a furry heap. Sobs racked her body, and Snowyfur shook with every breath. She couldn't handle it, the pressure of being a mother and mate that was wonderful; if queens had told their kits what it would be like to be a mother, Snowyfur would have decided to skip it all together. The she-cat, oblivious to everything except her own thoughts of dread and melancholy, had not heard the hard paw-steps of her mate approaching. With his soft whimper, Snowyfur whipped around, composing herself back to her brutish self. She let out a snarl, "What do you want?" Snowyfur was confused, just moments ago, Fogfur had left without a second look at her, and now he was suddenly worried about her. Snowyfur wiped a muddy paw across across her blue eyes.

Fogfur pinned his ears back and scuffed the ground with a white forepaw. "Snowyfur...I've been a coward. I always have been and I always will be." His voice was full of guilt and he refused to look at her. "When Arcticpaw became an apprentice, we had different views. I couldn't hold back that our son had such a high rank and respect while you felt dishonored. I thought you would eventually get over it. However, once...the incident happened...I couldn't face you. I ran away from my problems instead of confronting it. I thought that if I could avoid all of you, all of my problems would go away...but they didn't. I have nightmares every night. It wasn't until I saw how terrible everyone looked, especially you, I realized I had been foolish to run away. I guess what Im trying to say is that..." He looked down. "I'm sorry Snowyfur and I apologize for not being what you imagined. You deserved a better, happy life with someone who actually has your back and I can't provide that."

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:05 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@tawny~

Juniperpaw's neck swiveled as she surveyed the clearing, padding at a decent speed towards the fresh-kill pile. Recently, she's learned she didn't exactly have many cats' respect as the medicine cat apprentice, especially seeing that Cricketpaw was such a lovable character. Not even her own mentor was excited about her apprenticeship! Juniperpaw tried her best not to let everyone's negativity drag her down, but it was a really challenging thing to do. Russetstar couldn't even look at her without tears forming in his eyes. Geckoleaf was never happy around her - not like she was happy anywhere else, though. Cloversplash and Frostedhawk were busy together and on patrols, never to be found when Juniperpaw was free of her duties. Mudpaw was also training hard to become a well-respected warrior, and Quillpaw was always with Spicepaw when he wasn't training with Russetstar.

Basically, Juniperpaw wasn't really happy, but she refused to let anyone see her sadness. This is why she approached the fresh-kill pile with a bounce in her step, her tail swinging carelessly behind her. She halted before the pile, scooping a small mouse from the top. She then headed over to a corner of the camp, closest to the entrance. With a loud sigh, Juniperpaw settled down, lowering herself onto her belly. Her forearms were stretched before her, the mouse lying between her paws. After quickly glancing around the clearing, she dipped her head to bite into the soft flesh of the rodent.
(ohhh, baby! i really want to make her feel better; and it's not that geckoleaf isn't excited, there's just so many bad feels from her past ;(. is there anything one of my characters could do to cheer her up??)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:18 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw's tail thumped the ground softly as she thought about it. "I think I'll like learning how to get better at hunting," she said, "but I look forward to learning how to fight the most." Nightpaw fidgeted a bit, memories of the fateful day she wandered too far from her garden beginning to stir. "There wasn't really much I could do when that dog attacked me other than flail and scratch at it..." Nightpaw felt a coldness beginning to creep under her pelt. She hadn't spoken about this memory since it happened, but occasionally visions of teeth and blood woke her up with a start in the dead of night. "So, I really hope that I can learn how to fight better," Nightpaw finished, the usual cheer in her voice ringing a little hollow as the weight of her memories pressed into her.
Goldeneye nodded. "You'll definitely be able to do that," he said, smiling. He could hear how Nightpaw's voice sounded more hollow, and his smile dropped a little bit. "You're strong now," he said softly, "Next time that dog comes around, you'll be able to rip its ears off, and teach it a lesson for messing with you," he added. He hoped he was being motivational, though he really had no idea. He couldn't know exactly what Nightpaw was going through, and if he could read minds, he would really have liked to. Well, he couldn't always be soothing he guessed, even if he wanted to. He wanted a lot of things actually, but that didn't matter. "You're with Shadowclan," he said, trying to perk up a bit, "You'll learn to be able to rip a dog to shreds if it wants to mess with you," that was a bit of a lie, yes, but she should be able to at least injure it if she believed in herself, Goldeneye now just smiling awkwardly.
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:32 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@tawny~

Runningpaw was depressed. She knew that. It was clear as day. Losing her mother, even if she hadn't been very close to her, still hurt her more than anything. While her depression was not as bad because she was eating, drink, and taking care of her just fine as if she wasn't depressed at all, to a degree, she still was depressed. And, probably everyone in the clan, and ShadowClan, could see that. Not that she cared, however. Would she ever really care as much as she used to? Runningpaw could barely register her thoughts. Or barely register anything more than sadness at the moment, or her personality.

Despite her father's attempts to comfort her. She still.. wanted to know why, or.. something.. anything, just to find her mother, alive or a body, or something to let her grief go. But her heart had refused to mend. It refused. She was desperate for her mother to come back, something, anything. And she barely registered Articpaw's disappearance, or Cricketpaw's murder at all in the past few moons. A lifeless mind, and a lifeless body. Too lost in depression and hurt to notice. Maybe she had noticed, maybe the thought of those apprentices dying for no reason, was maybe her fault. Maybe, she felt grief for the friendships she could of made. She didn't know why her mother's death, or disappearance hit her that hard as it it. But, it did. Really.. really hard. It had been moons after it and yet... it was hard to let go.

Runningpaw's small, but fluffy tail was wrapping around her limbs as she lay staring at nothing really any particular. She didn't care if any cats saw her in this state. Not really one bit. It didn't matter as much to her anymore, she didn't seem to care. Her belly rumbled with hunger. But, she ignored it this time. Does it really mater? Her depression was slightly worsening, but it wasn't if the black she-cat noticed very much. And cared. She glanced at the freshkill pile, lifting her head to see what was their. Her belly rumbled. Runningpaw set her head back down, her blue green eyes glistening with barely anything.
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw gave a nod but then paused seeing that Lilypaw was staring at her..only one thought struck her Is Lilypaw a lesbian?she must be flirting with me.... Honeypaw spoke slowly," I, don't mind being friends, but I'm into toms, not She-cats..." The she added in hopes of not ruining the friendship,"Not like theres anything wrong with liking she-cats!"
Lilypaw's only reaction, at first, was a slow blink. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, she burst into a fit of laughter. "Where... where did you get that idea?" She managed to ask between her bubbling laughs. "I don't think there's anything wrong with it either, but toms are the ones for me... no matter how annoying they can be." The apprentice finally calmed down, looking at Honeypaw with a bit of amusement still twinkling in her eyes. She guessed she could have gotten mad at the other she-cat; after all, why had she just assumed that Lily would like mollies? But Lily didn't take much to heart, not unless it had to do with her size.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:59 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Oh no, not him... please not him... She was not in the mood to deal with her brother at the moment. And she really didn't want to see his face. Why couldn't he get angry with her? Why did he have to be so calm and quiet? That was part of her problem with him, he just wouldn't get mad. Stupid Whisperblaze and his stupid kindness. "What do you want from me?" Clawpaw growled as he approached, showing her ivory fangs. Anger flashed within her expression. It didn't matter that Whisperblaze had been nothing but kind to her. It didn't matter that he was "a good cat." All that mattered in this moment was that she hated her brother, and rage poured through the apprentice. So much anger at such a young age wasn't healthy. But it was there. And it was apparent, on her expression, that she was not going to be happy with him no matter what he had to say. This merge was stupid. Every single RiverClan cat was stupid. What were they even doing here? Why not somewhere like ThunderClan, where the cats might not be as stupid? But no - it had to be RiverClan, and now Clawpaw was trapped her with her brother.
Whisperblaze slightly flinch at his sisters tone, letting his gaze fall to the ground immediately.¨I..uh..wanted to see if you were alright, after the flood and everything.¨ he mewed quietly, avoiding the shecats gaze. Despite all of their fights, despite how much he knew Clawpaw hated him, he still cared. He always would. Maybe it was because he felt guilty about leaving, but he would always consider them family. He knew nothing was going to mend, nothing was going to be forgiven, that nothing would be fixed by the end of the day, but that didnt mean he couldn't at least try. He had been nothing but worried when hearing about the flood, he thought of his family. They could have died. And he wouldnt have been there. He wouldnt have known, he wouldnt be able to mourn with them or mourn at all without letting cats know he was from Shadowclan. He felt guilty.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw's only reaction, at first, was a slow blink. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, she burst into a fit of laughter. "Where... where did you get that idea?" She managed to ask between her bubbling laughs. "I don't think there's anything wrong with it either, but toms are the ones for me... no matter how annoying they can be." The apprentice finally calmed down, looking at Honeypaw with a bit of amusement still twinkling in her eyes. She guessed she could have gotten mad at the other she-cat; after all, why had she just assumed that Lily would like mollies? But Lily didn't take much to heart, not unless it had to do with her size.
Honeypaw turned bright in embarressment," Uhh...you were staring at me." She meowed slightly nervous but she shook it off," Yeah...toms are annoying sometimes." She purred lightly trying to calm her heart from freaking at the reaction of Lilypaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here