RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:11 PM

Old October 7th, 2020, 07:38 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Sparrowpaw woke up back in his now very messy moss bed at dawn, his back didn't hurt now and he was definetely back in the apprentice's den and not in that forest. He was please to have his comfortable moss bed under him instead of that dry prickling grass, Wait was that just a dream? Sparrowpaw asked himself, But it felt so real! His back felt like it actually hurt, things smelled real, everything was so detailed, it must have been real! But where had he gone? Starclan? he thought, Probably, does that mean i'm gonna be trained by a starclan cat? That's so cool!
Sparrowpaw stretched and peaked out the apprentice's den, the sun was rising on Shadowclan territory, a truly beautiful morning. He hoped Buckspring would bring him out soon so he could show off what Ghostflight taught him.

(open kinda)

Last edited by Caramel; October 7th, 2020 at 07:39 AM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Mistytail

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post
Sparrowpaw woke up back in his now very messy moss bed at dawn, his back didn't hurt now and he was definetely back in the apprentice's den and not in that forest. He was please to have his comfortable moss bed under him instead of that dry prickling grass, Wait was that just a dream? Sparrowpaw asked himself, But it felt so real! His back felt like it actually hurt, things smelled real, everything was so detailed, it must have been real! But where had he gone? Starclan? he thought, Probably, does that mean i'm gonna be trained by a starclan cat? That's so cool!
Sparrowpaw stretched and peaked out the apprentice's den, the sun was rising on Shadowclan territory, a truly beautiful morning. He hoped Buckspring would bring him out soon so he could show off what Ghostflight taught him.

(open kinda)

she looked at sparrowpaw and pounced on him,"gotcha!" she meowed
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:57 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather-kit View Post
she looked at sparrowpaw and pounced on him,"gotcha!" she meowed

(Oof, i don't know what character this is and it was open for interactions soon after i posted it, but since you can't really rp the past on this site it's a little too late, sorry!)
Old October 9th, 2020, 11:11 AM
Mistytail

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

(Oof, i don't know what character this is and it was open for interactions soon after i posted it, but since you can't really rp the past on this site it's a little too late, sorry!)
(its fine)
Old October 10th, 2020, 12:43 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Stardustt ]

Russetpaw

The fox-like apprentice padded into the den, eyes gleaming with friendliness. This was a rare occasion that Russetpaw allowed herself to show her true feelings. This clan ... she might stay. Yes. She would. Saftey ... she finally new what it was at last and for once could put her trust in other cats. The molly glanced around the den, looking fro a cat to talk to. A few moments later, she found her victim. "Hey Darkpaw!" she meowed heading up to the she-cat.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; October 10th, 2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old October 10th, 2020, 12:55 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @Stardustt ]

Russetpaw

The fox-like apprentice padded into the den, eyes gleaming with friendliness. This was a rare occasion that Russetpaw allowed herself to show her true feelings. This clan ... she might stay. Yes. She would. Saftey ... she finally new what it was at last and for once could put her trust in other cats. The molly glanced around the den, looking fro a cat to talk to. A few moments later, she found her victim. "Hey Darkpaw!" she meowed heading up to the tom.
(Eek, I don't know if you knew but uhm, Darkpaw's a girl-)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 01:03 AM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

(Eek, I don't know if you knew but uhm, Darkpaw's a girl-)
I knew that. Thought Darkpaw was a different character, sorry. I'll edit it now.

Edited

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; October 10th, 2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old October 10th, 2020, 01:08 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
[ @Stardustt ]

Russetpaw

The fox-like apprentice padded into the den, eyes gleaming with friendliness. This was a rare occasion that Russetpaw allowed herself to show her true feelings. This clan ... she might stay. Yes. She would. Saftey ... she finally new what it was at last and for once could put her trust in other cats. The molly glanced around the den, looking fro a cat to talk to. A few moments later, she found her victim. "Hey Darkpaw!" she meowed heading up to the she-cat.
The dark furred apprentice heard her name called and turned to the apprentice calling her name, "Oh! Hello! I don't.. think I know you." She gave her usual charming smile at this apprentice, her eyes smiling with her. The she-cat heard a voice whisper in the back of her mind something vague and quiet but she ignored it. Then she noticed a dark cat behind the other apprentice. Her smile wavered for a brief moment before she reinforced it, focusing on the other she-cat again.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 01:30 AM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

The dark furred apprentice heard her name called and turned to the apprentice calling her name, "Oh! Hello! I don't.. think I know you." She gave her usual charming smile at this apprentice, her eyes smiling with her. The she-cat heard a voice whisper in the back of her mind something vague and quiet but she ignored it. Then she noticed a dark cat behind the other apprentice. Her smile wavered for a brief moment before she reinforced it, focusing on the other she-cat again.
Russetpaw

"Russetpaw" The molly introduced herself. There was a moment's pause before she spoke again. "How have you been?" the apprentice asked. Darkpaw ... seemed just as nice and trustworthy as Foggybrook and Pinepaw had been. Maybe ... just maybe she could finally make a friend. Her first ever one. Pine, or Mouse-brain, had been pleasant to be around but ... they didn't really bond well and the warrior had been, well, a listtle invasive of her personal space. No. Stop thinking about them. She turned her attention back to the dark furred she-cat.
Old October 10th, 2020, 01:45 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Russetpaw

"Russetpaw" The molly introduced herself. There was a moment's pause before she spoke again. "How have you been?" the apprentice asked. Darkpaw ... seemed just as nice and trustworthy as Foggybrook and Pinepaw had been. Maybe ... just maybe she could finally make a friend. Her first ever one. Pine, or Mouse-brain, had been pleasant to be around but ... they didn't really bond well and the warrior had been, well, a listtle invasive of her personal space. No. Stop thinking about them. She turned her attention back to the dark furred she-cat.
"Oh! The name suits you." The she-cat's smile brightened when Russet asked how she was, "I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" She tilted her head slightly to the left, her smile never leaving her face. Darkpaw hoped it wouldn't make the other she-cat uncomfortable, but she really enjoyed smiling, especially when with new friends.

Baby, my phone!