Today 06:52 AM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 06:38 AM

Old December 31st, 2016, 08:56 PM

Default Genesis City

|| Notice ||
This Roleplay was originally created by Elm, on the old site. I'm just bringing it back, because I thought it was a great roleplay.

<><><><>

Welcome to Genesis City
A small group of people in this world has special powers, ones that science can't explain. At first, the public was unaware of these humans existing, but over the course of 5 years, some people have noticed the powers of the humans with superpowers, and mass hysteria broke out. The government was forced to take action on these events, and they forcefully wiped the minds of millions of people in an effort to silence the knowledge of these "Empowered" as they were now called. Then, slowly but surely, they found these people and tried to get rid of any trace of their existence. At first, when the government captured Empowered, they were killed. Over time, however, the government sought to build a place where all Empowered can be held. With the only known location of this city being "somewhere underwater", this city could hold up to one million people, and with no known means of entrance or escape among the residence, they would live there until a final solution could be realized. They called this place Genesis City.
The word spread quickly through the remaining Empowered that there would be a holding facility made to keep them away from the world. Most went into hiding, while others turned themselves in. The government sent out waves of Sleeper agents into every city in the world in order to watch over the people for powers. Once they are found, the Empowered are kidnapped in their sleep and sent to Genesis City.
You are among one of these people who have been kidnapped and taken to Genesis City. Conveniently, you are all in the same home building, where you will learn to live and adapt to your new home. Just don't try to go back to the normal world or...you'll probably be killed~

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power (don't be OP):
Backstory (how you were captured and how your life was before arriving at Genesis City):
Love Interest:
Other:

The city looks like this~ https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net...07-d4ye830.jpg
Old December 31st, 2016, 09:42 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Genesis City

Form
Name
Nagisa & Hiroka Nanahara / Sebastien & Edward Dubois
Appearance
Nagisa [L] & Hiroka [R]
Sebastien [L] & Edward [R]
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0a/e9/0c/0ae90cbda4f15c9c7175dea16579b7c6.jpg
Personality
Nagisa and Hiroka are relatively reserved and talk very little to people outside of themselves. Both are fairly clever and intelligent for their ages and are extremely observant.
Sebastien is an outgoing, kind-hearted and good natured boy that enjoys getting to know everyone. His twin brother Edward however, isn't as outgoing. Edward prefers to have his close circle of friends with no outsiders allowed, but since he's dragged around by Seb everywhere he has to grin and bear it.
Power (don't be OP)
Nagisa - Telekinesis, Telepathy
Hiroka - Hypnosis, Telepathy
Sebastien - Regeneration, Shapeshifting
Edward - Shapeshifting, Invisibility
*The twin boys can't hold the forms of powerful creatures for that long
Backstory (how you were captured and how your life was before arriving at Genesis City)
Simply put, Nagisa and Hiroka were discovered when their neighbor complained about the twins scaring her and that they might have super natural powers. Ergo they were caught, tested and sent to Genesis. Before coming their lives weren't that much different since they never really used their powers. They lived relatively normal lives for quiet children.
Sebastien had dragged Edward into shapeshifting into a dragon at night. Short story is, someone spotted the massive beasts flying at night, called in, reported them, they got tracked and sent to genesis with Shapeshifting registered as their only powers. Before that, Sebastien was their school's beloved class clown and mood maker that made everyone laugh. Meanwhile, Edward was the mysterious brother that said little. It was quite a blow to Edward to go from living in a high class family in the normal world to being sent to Genesis and there are still hints of his dislike for Sebastien because of that night.
Love Interest
[Open for all]
Other
I have a problem with almost always roleplaying twins when I can

Last edited by Solstice_X; January 1st, 2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:09 PM

Name: Amelia Jess and Lisa Kino
Appearance: Amy: Black hair, red eyes. She wears a black suit, like a male suit tailored to fit a girl. She wears a tophat and a white tie, with a grey shirt. Lisa: White hair, blue eyes. She wears a maids outfit, which is a white dress with a black apron.
Personality: TBRP
Power (don't be OP): Manipulating shadows and darkness ; Bending light and plants.
Backstory: Amy had been in a city that had lots of crime. She was sorta like Batman, using her powers to thwart crime. However, she had been caught and sent here. Lisa was a simple gardener, and peacefully went along with them.
Love Interest: Amy x Lisa
Other: Nope
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:16 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
|| Notice ||
This Roleplay was originally created by Elm, on the old site. I'm just bringing it back, because I thought it was a great roleplay.

<><><><>

Welcome to Genesis City
A small group of people in this world has special powers, ones that science can't explain. At first, the public was unaware of these humans existing, but over the course of 5 years, some people have noticed the powers of the humans with superpowers, and mass hysteria broke out. The government was forced to take action on these events, and they forcefully wiped the minds of millions of people in an effort to silence the knowledge of these "Empowered" as they were now called. Then, slowly but surely, they found these people and tried to get rid of any trace of their existence. At first, when the government captured Empowered, they were killed. Over time, however, the government sought to build a place where all Empowered can be held. With the only known location of this city being "somewhere underwater", this city could hold up to one million people, and with no known means of entrance or escape among the residence, they would live there until a final solution could be realized. They called this place Genesis City.
The word spread quickly through the remaining Empowered that there would be a holding facility made to keep them away from the world. Most went into hiding, while others turned themselves in. The government sent out waves of Sleeper agents into every city in the world in order to watch over the people for powers. Once they are found, the Empowered are kidnapped in their sleep and sent to Genesis City.
You are among one of these people who have been kidnapped and taken to Genesis City. Conveniently, you are all in the same home building, where you will learn to live and adapt to your new home. Just don't try to go back to the normal world or...you'll probably be killed~

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power (don't be OP):
Backstory (how you were captured and how your life was before arriving at Genesis City): He was helping somebody by reading his mind or something else depending on the power i get cus im not sure which one is op. Before genisis city he was helping people with stress and making sure no one got hurt
Love Interest: Open
Other: Nope sir

The city looks like this~ https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net...07-d4ye830.jpg
Name: Jake
Appearance: tall white skinned male with brown hair and blue eyes
Personality: Funny, nice, caring, helpful
Power (don't be OP): Realistic manipiulation? or is it to op... if to op then mind control or mind reading?
Backstory (how you were captured and how your life was before arriving at Genesis City):
Love Interest:
Other:
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
Just leaving this here to come fill in properly later...

Form
Name
Nagisa & Hiroka Nanahara / Sebastien & Edward Dubois
Appearance
Nagisa [L] & Hiroka [R]
Sebastien [L] & Edward [R]
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0a/e9/0c/0ae90cbda4f15c9c7175dea16579b7c6.jpg
Personality
Nagisa and Hiroka are relatively reserved and talk very little to people outside of themselves. Both are fairly clever and intelligent for their ages and are extremely observant.
Sebastien is an outgoing, kind-hearted and good natured boy that enjoys getting to know everyone. His twin brother Edward however, isn't as outgoing. Edward prefers to have his close circle of friends with no outsiders allowed, but since he's dragged around by Seb everywhere he has to grin and bear it.
Power (don't be OP)
Nagisa - Telekinesis, Telepathy
Hiroka - Hypnosis, Telepathy
Sebastien - Regeneration, Shapeshifting
Edward - Shapeshifting, Invisibility
*The twin boys can't hold the forms of powerful creatures for that long
Backstory (how you were captured and how your life was before arriving at Genesis City)
Simply put, Nagisa and Hiroka were discovered when their neighbor complained about the twins scaring her and that they might have super natural powers. Ergo they were caught, tested and sent to Genesis. Before coming their lives weren't that much different since they never really used their powers. They lived relatively normal lives for quiet children.
Sebastien had dragged Edward into shapeshifting into a dragon at night. Short story is, someone spotted the massive beasts flying at night, called in, reported them, they got tracked and sent to genesis with Shapeshifting registered as their only powers. Before that, Sebastien was their school's beloved class clown and mood maker that made everyone laugh. Meanwhile, Edward was the mysterious brother that said little. It was quite a blow to Edward to go from living in a high class family in the normal world to being sent to Genesis and there are still hints of his dislike for Sebastien because of that night.
Love Interest
[Open for all]

Other
I have a problem with almost always roleplaying twins when I can
Accepted
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Name: Jake
Appearance: tall white skinned male with brown hair and blue eyes
Personality: Funny, nice, caring, helpful
Power (don't be OP): Realistic manipiulation? or is it to op... if to op then mind control or mind reading?
Love Interest:
Other:
Accepted
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:21 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Accepted
wait is realistic manipulation my power?
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
wait is realistic manipulation my power?
Yes
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:26 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Yes
ok thanks
Old December 31st, 2016, 11:47 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Name: Jay
Appearance: Pitch black hair with caramel brown eyes and a white streak in the front of his hair.
Personality: TBRP'D
Power (don't be OP): Summoning and controlling ice and fire
Backstory (how you were captured and how your life was before arriving at Genesis City): Was a normal high school kid before someone pushed him too far and he revealed his powers.
Love Interest: Open, just ask
Other: nope

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.