Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:50 PM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:48 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:39 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:29 PM

Old December 11th, 2023, 05:27 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Fallowpaw got back onto her paws, she was going to go to help at the battle, whether she was allowed or not!

She dropped into a low crouch using the brown shrubs to disguise her scent, she watched the warriors assemble getting ready for the patrol.

She waited patiently

@lesbianism
Old December 11th, 2023, 09:47 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt left.

Snakepaw left.

Caterpillarpaw left.

Foxpaw left.

Birdpaw left.

Hummingbirdkit left.

Swankit left.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 11th, 2023, 11:30 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry stalked to the warrior's den, salty he wasn't allowed to go. He'd go to the next one no matter what.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 11th, 2023, 03:42 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Breezefire narrowly missed bumping into the cat, she flicked her tail and looked the cat up and down. Ah, what was her name again? It had to do with flames right?

Eventually after a moment's pause she remembered, it Catchingflame. "Watch out young one, pay closer attention" There was a stern edge to the elderly feline's raspy purr.
Catchingflame:

“Sorry! I’m so sorry!” Catchingflame meowed, “I’m so clumsy sometimes!”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old December 11th, 2023, 04:29 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Fourshadow and Grubpaw left

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 11th, 2023, 09:12 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyChristmas! View Post
Catchingflame:

“Sorry! I’m so sorry!” Catchingflame meowed, “I’m so clumsy sometimes!”
Amused by Catchingflame, the feline simply gave the other cat a parting nod before going to find something else to do.
Old December 12th, 2023, 05:04 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The sharp green-yellow eyes lost just a touch of their aloofness as Whisperingpaw reminded Batglare that his former mentor had been among the deceased. It was as tragic to lose a mentor as it was an apprentice. He supposed the least he could do for Berryfrost was to ensure that her former apprentice became someone that she could be proud of.

"We can start your battle training as soon as I return from this patrol," Batglare promised. The older cat turned his head in the direction of his leader and then quietly listened as cat after cat volunteered for the patrol while others demanded he bring them. There was a whole fiasco of cats being dumb, and clanmates trying to reason with them, and whatnot. Batglare stopped paying attention when he noticed that there was a lot of talking in circlings happening after Leechscar spoke out.

He wasn't interested in hearing the same thing reiterated ten different ways by different cats. The massive warrior snorted quietly as Leechscar sought him out, actually asking to tag along. He grunts but doesn't give a solid answer as Twilightstar finally speaks up, making her thoughts clear and reminding cats to mind their manners or get yeeted, like Willowbrook. Batglare tried not to pay attention to the stupid queen who had to be taken away by Lightningstorm and Snowybreeze. He wondered if the medicine cat would let the idiot keep her kits. Azaleashine didn't seem to care much for the kittens if she didn't know when she'd be having them. Or was being an attention seeker?

Since Twilightstar had already warned the smartasses about being cocky, Batglare decided not to waste his breath reminding Bravebird and Newtberry of the obvious. Still, he didn't really want to bring either cat. One he didn't want to enable this behavior. The other thing is that both were already challenging him made him assume that this challenging his authority dung was going to continue after he brought them along and he didn't need any unpredictable, stubborn, hotheads on his patrol, no matter how good they were in a fight if they couldn't follow orders they of no use to him.

Batglare's gaze swung his his new apprentice as he immediately began yowling about killing ThunderClan. Never mind, he had gotten another broken apprentice. "Quiet, Whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ] or you'll be spending the day cleaning out the apprentice den instead of training," Batglare growled to Whisperingpaw, fixing him with a warning glare. "We're not killing anyone unless it's unavoidable. I don't need you stirring the clan up." Batglare was not dealing with an overly aggressive apprentice.

"Hogstrike [ @Fritter ], Heatherwhisker [ @vellichor ], Softsong [ @lesbianism ], Leechscar [ @Undertaker], and Silverpaw [ @Estelle ]." Batglare called the members of his patrol. "You'll be joining on the patrol to RiverClan we leave as soon as this meeting is done." The only reason he was bringing Silverpaw was that she was older, her mentor was coming, and she seemed more obedient than Newtberry and Bravebird.

Beastpaw trailed after Batglare,still hopeful. “Can at least Tigersmsist gos?”she pleaded, literally on the verge of grovelling.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 12th, 2023, 05:59 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare listened to Twilightstar's closing speech and then rose from his seat. His intense yellow-green glare sat on Whisperingpaw as the apprentice settled rather quickly after a stern warning. Perhaps he won't be as much trouble as he thought, the young cat was obedient. He could work with that.

"Go see if the queens or elders need any prey or new bedding, and then go work on your front paw strike, work both paws each, it's a self-explanatory and easy battle move. Just strike out with your front paw. If I'm back early enough and able, we'll work from there." Batglare grunted to the apprentice, standing as Softsong joined him. He couldn't take Whisperingpaw with him, but he could at least give him something to do well he was gone.

The senior warrior dropped his gaze to Beastpaw who continued to plead even after he had decided on who he was taking. "I've already spoken, I do not like repeating myself. Stay." He growled to the younger cat, hoping Tigermist got control of her apprentice. Batglare could only tolerate so much insubordinate and whining.

"We're leaving," Batglare growled to those he had called for his patrol, noticing that some were being slow. If they didn't show up, he'd deal with it later, he wasn't waiting on them all day.
@GhostlyStarfinder [Beastpaw] @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] @Fritter [Hogstrike ], @vellichor [Heatherwhisker], @lesbianism [Softsong], @Undertaker [Leechscar], @Estelle [Silverpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 12th, 2023 at 06:40 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 06:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was quite a sight and a memory at that. Warriors screaming over each other with speeches growing large one after the other, discordance among the warriors specifically, each thinking they were better than the other, and of course, correct. The only ones she cared the lend an ear to were her newest mentor, who hopefully would not be a disappointment like the rest of them, despite her few reservations about the fact that he was younger than her by what... Five, ten moons? It was quite the revelation at that, that none other than Twilightstar herself was his mother. She nearly had half a mind asking him about it, but more confirmation she did not need. It just meant that he was born when she could've almost been a warrior... How embarrassing. But, that aside, she trusted that Twilightstar didn't assign her a slacker. He seemed motivated enough, at least to defend his mother, and Silverpaw would take that as a good sign... For now.

The other cat she lend an ear to was Crowtooth. Finding it within herself to nod affirmatively to his words (all the while suppressing a bit of joy at seeing the tunneller), at least not everyone had lost their marbles in this clan. Honestly, his words rang true, were so few left they did not remember when ShadowClan invaded their clan? When they were forced to sleep outside in favour of those scum, when - true to Crowtooth's word - the battered leader had to end a brawl at the gathering of all places? Silverpaw had to bite her tongue so as to not shout out in agreement, forcing herself to listen when the lilac leader spoke again. And her words were so... Disheartening. She made a point, but the silver feline could simply not bring herself to vote in favour of allying with ShadowClan. So she didn't. She remained silent, unspeaking, listening as more and more fools spoke in agreement of their doom.

All she could do was hope Twilightstar knew what she was doing. She hated doubting one whom she admired so, but in this case, she did. Pray she let Crowtooth, one of the rare competent felines if anything due to his affinity for tunnelling, accompany her. The only silver lining in all this, is when Batglare spoke. He appeared stern and a bit proud, though Silverpaw would set those remarks aside. After all, he was allowing her - as a singular apprentice - to come along. It was likely due to her age, yes, but it felt... Strangely nice not to be overlooked for once, and instead recognised. It was in such a little meaningless manner to most, but having been cast aside, neglected and ignored most her life, it felt fulfilling when he called her name as part of the patrol. That is why, as soon as he called for their departure, Silverpaw wasted no time in joining at his side. Yes, his side, she would not ban herself to walking behind the group when she had as much a right to be there as any other.

Truthfully, she did feel a little nervous, but beneath an expertly covered façade, she did not let it show. Her gave was firm and unwavering, every bit ready to do what she must to prove herself and protect her clan. It may have been moons since her last true fight, and just as much the fact stood true that those ShadowClanners beat her up over two moons ago now, but she was ready. She'd been exhausted at that time, hungry and sore from walking miles upon miles (and injured with a broken leg for half the fight). Now she was well-rested, her injuries healed save for the ghosts of some faint scarring her long fur had yet to grow over, and her leg no longer broken (as she tentatively had been testing for the past few days). This was the perfect opportunity to refine her skills and show them she wasn't to be trifled with all at once. So, with a determined step and a readiness to obey whatever orders given (after all, she knew to respect the hierarchy of a patrol lest someone was slacking), the silver-furred apprentice set out to follow after Batglare whenever the warrior may leave.

[ @Moonraven ]

Old December 12th, 2023, 06:40 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quailheart reluctantly retreated from the area, uneasy.