Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:09 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM
The Power of Words
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:53 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 05:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw tilt his head, " How am I a fly?" He said. Shaking his coat like it was bugs crawling on him, as the butterfly flew off he hissed at it. " Yeah! Take that! Run away you little bug monster!" He hissed.
"Pfft, little bug monster? Are you scared of Butterflys fly?" She wasn't the teasing type, but to her friends she'll barely do it. She smirked.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:39 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
"Pfft, little bug monster? Are you scared of Butterflys fly?" She wasn't the teasing type, but to her friends she'll barely do it. She smirked.
"I not scared of it, they are just... creepy," Wolfpaw shivered. Unware that she was actually teasing him, " Why don't you be useful and get us something to eat, Fishy?" He asked.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
"I not scared of it, they are just... creepy," Wolfpaw shivered. Unware that she was actually teasing him, " Why don't you be useful and get us something to eat, Fishy?" He asked.
She frowned. "Whatever. Ill go get you prey but you owe me a hunting experience." She stuck out her tongue playfully before walking towards the Fresh kill pile.
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
She frowned. "Whatever. Ill go get you prey but you owe me a hunting experience." She stuck out her tongue playfully before walking towards the Fresh kill pile.
"Alright, after we eat we can hunt! I bet I can catch the most!" He challenged as she walked away. Fllickering his tail, a challenge held in his gaze. I can impress her, just if she doesn't win..

pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
"Alright, after we eat we can hunt! I bet I can catch the most!" He challenged as she walked away. Fllickering his tail, a challenge held in his gaze. I can impress her, just if she doesn't win..
Webpaw nodded. "Ill take that challenge!" She yelled back as she grabbed two mice. The she-cat soon padded back to the tom. "Here." She dropped the mouse at his paws before starting to eat her own.
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Webpaw nodded. "Ill take that challenge!" She yelled back as she grabbed two mice. The she-cat soon padded back to the tom. "Here." She dropped the mouse at his paws before starting to eat her own.
Wolfpaw grinned, bending down he ate fairly quickly. It was half finish, getting up. Pushing it away, " You have the rest, Fishy. Do you need water?" He asked, however it was mostly teasing. His waited for her to finish eager to get out and run, away from the clan cats and just a simple challenge. No judging eyes, no whispering, just the forest and Webpaw.

pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Wolfpaw grinned, squeezing the water out of the moss on her. " You were gonna die without water, Fishy. I couldn't let that happen could I?" He teased. Stepping off her, a butterfly flew around them before landing on his nose. " Get it off," He growled, unmoving.

"Um, any? I don't really mind!" Copper said, wiggling a little where he sat. He lick his chest in embarrassment.
Owlstone smiled before hauling herself over to the fresh kill pile and dragging herself back by her forearm," I got you a squirrel either we can share or I'll let you have it all, it's up to you."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
Wolfpaw grinned, bending down he ate fairly quickly. It was half finish, getting up. Pushing it away, " You have the rest, Fishy. Do you need water?" He asked, however it was mostly teasing. His waited for her to finish eager to get out and run, away from the clan cats and just a simple challenge. No judging eyes, no whispering, just the forest and Webpaw.
She ate her fish rather slowly. "Yeah sure. Give me some water then." She meowed, sorta smirking while she ate. She sometimes teased him since he always teased her, but she knew he didn't care.
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
"Alright!" Tawnystream gave a kind smile, and sat down next to the tom, pawing at her shrew to bring it over to her. He seemed nice, and honestly, she could tell, slightly, that he wanted to be alone. But... maybe he secretly, inside, needed some company and was ignoring that? She was just assuming things, she knew she probably wasn't very accurate, and probably not even close. Her tail flicked, there probably was gonna be an awkward silence between them, and really, Tawnystream would prefer not to have an awkward silence. So, thinking of a topic to converse on, she decided to try to talk with the tom, even if he was a lot.. distant. It wouldn't hurt, right? The dilute calico turned to look at Rushshade, amber optics intently watching the tom before speaking. "Why are you always alone?" She asked, a curious glint was in her eye. She'd been watching the tom for a few days and noticed how distant he was. And, she'd been honestly curious, really curious. There were plenty of distant, or shy cats. But, this one had a different reason, and Tawnystream wanted to know why.
Rushshade had expected that would be that. Tawnystream would eat, think of him as a weirdo, and never speak to him ever again but it seemed the other had different ideas. His ears lowered as he heard her speak up but when he heard the entirety of the question his ears shifted and stood upright on his head. This other cat was showing a genuine curiosity in Rushshade's life and that hadn't happened before, most just scoffed at his bad attitude and left. Despite this, he wasn't going to just pour out his life story to the other, nor was he going to act all friendly towards her. "Because I like being alone." He said simply, though the answer wasn't that simple. He couldn't possibly make the other understand his fears in their entirety so he decided he would answer with simple, short answers. He hadn't been entirely alone as he would take his apprentice, Webpaw, out to train every once in a while, even if it was just formal training. "And I'm not always alone, anyway... Just when I can be."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Might disappear again

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Role...?

Character Site

Closed Thread