Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Duskleaf & Snakefang...
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 09:36 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by zBlaze
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:29 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:26 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:23 PM

Old June 25th, 2020, 06:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Smallpines

[ i'm going to assume you meant the river / swam it since i messaged you saying it couldn't be jumped .... ]

The more Thistlestep dealt with these idiots, the more he resented them. Blizzardpaw had somewhat of a pass for being a baby, but.. Waterwave?

She swam across the river and was now in ThunderClan's territory. To say Thistlestep was livid with her inappropriate and careless behavior was far beyond an understatement. "What do you think you're doing?" Thistlestep hissed at her, not bothering to restrain the anger in his voice. "If you want to act like a child Waterwave, you're free to take yourself back to camp. I'll be letting Lionstar know you've intentionally crossed the border and refused to participate in border marking."

This wasn't going to be optional for him. He was sick of Waterwave's behavior and now he had to deal with an apprentice who he knew would get a bad idea out of this. Great! Just great. Tail lashing, he looked down at Blizzardpaw. "Join that imbecile at your own risk. I can assure you stealing territory from another Clan will only result in Lionstar being angrier with you.. and you don't want that, do you?" He didn't know the details of Blizzardpaw's punishments beyond being held back, but he did know Lionstar didn't care for disobedience and continually acting up was a good way to get kicked out of the Clan. "Since Waterwave wants to be a dunghole," and yeah, that's what she'd remain. "Why don't we mark the border together and head back? If ThunderClan finds her and attacks her, I'm sure Lionstar will be giving them a pat on the head for saving him the trouble."

Without waiting, Thistlestep moved to refresh the markers. He was tense.. prepared to move if Blizzardpaw decided to be an idiot about this situation.

This was something he'd bring up to Sootflare, too. Make sure both the leader and deputy were aware of Waterwave's behavior.

[ @~Fox~, @Zesty Mango ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 25th, 2020, 06:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@~Fox~ @BILL.

Blizzardpaw realized that Thistlebutt was right,” Alright. But why do we waste time marking the border when the river is the border?” he asked. It seemed simple enough to just not waste time on that border, but he did understand that borders were important usually. Unless he could maybe shove Thistlestep into the river....nah he’d do it near the end of the patrol so Thistlestep doesn’t send him back to camp now.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thanks ~Water-wave smiled at the warrior and appentice as she jumped back into the water jumped back out onto river-clan territory~ its clear ~ Water shook off her pelt and waited for the others~ @Zesty Mango @BILL.

Old June 25th, 2020, 06:46 PM
work is never done

"The river is a physical marker, but scents are used because if you scented the air, you can detect ThunderClan's scent from this side. It's strong. Pungent. A warning that if you continue, you'll be in their territory and outside the security of your own."

Thistlestep beckoned Blizzardpaw to join him in marking, wanting to see the fatter version of Pebblepudge move his ass a little. "Rub your pelt along the brush. It will leave RiverClan's scent over the branches."

At this point, he wanted to focus on keeping the apprentice in line. It was almost a relief he dropped the trespassing thing-- was it because of how kick out-happy Lionstar was? Hmm. To Waterwaste, he gave a short hiss. "Go back to camp. You've done enough." And that was not a good thing in this context.

Once they were done marking, he planned on heading straight to camp so he could speak with Sootflare and Lionstar.

[ @Zesty Mango, @~Fox~ ]

Old June 25th, 2020, 06:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@BILL. @~Fox~

Blizzardpaw gave a small nod, wow for the first time Thistlebutt taught him something. He attempted to rub his pelt on a shrub before proceeding to fall into the bush by putting all his weight on that side of his pelt. He gave a wriggle trying to get free of the bush, before realizing he was stuck in the bush.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bet thustle-trash ~ Water-wave went back to camp hopping with joy! ~Thank you ~she said smiling at them as she went back to camp~

Old June 25th, 2020, 06:56 PM
work is never done

Considering she couldn't even say his prefix correctly, Thistlestep assumed at some point she must've been dropped on the head and loss any form of common sense.

"This is why you don't get fat." He informed Blizzardpaw curtly as he struggled to regain his balance in the bush. "You're lopsided. How do you expect to hold your own in anything when you can hardly walk?"

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Old June 25th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Slayer To Stake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Considering she couldn't even say his prefix correctly, Thistlestep assumed at some point she must've been dropped on the head and loss any form of common sense.

"This is why you don't get fat." He informed Blizzardpaw curtly as he struggled to regain his balance in the bush. "You're lopsided. How do you expect to hold your own in anything when you can hardly walk?"

[ @Zesty Mango ]
{XD You know i didnt even look at your names prefix because i thought I knew it by heart : ) }

Old June 25th, 2020, 09:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@BILL.
Blizzardpaw gave a wriggle,” So are you gonna leave me here til I’m skinny? What are you suppose to do trapped in camp until 7 moons old but eat.” he pointed out as he continued to thrash stuck in the bush, feeling like an idiot.

Old June 25th, 2020, 10:03 PM
work is never done

"Don't tempt me." If Blizzardpaw thought he was making a point, he was wrong. "Maybe you shouldn't have misbehaved to begin with, oh, and have you considered not eating so much?"

Thistlestep made a point to jab at Blizzardpaw's side with an unsheathed claw. "You're going to be an apprentice for an extra few moons just to burn all that extra weight. I'd be amazed if a hawk could pluck you away.. you'd probably kill it from exertion."

[ @Zesty Mango ]