Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:09 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM
The Power of Words
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:53 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 05:44 AM

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Will you love me? [Plot]

Shinepelt has OCD, and so far it hasn't been good to her. She has mysophobia, and won't touch other cats, and freaks out when there's a cough near her. She is constantly washing herself in the stream and hates to be somewhere where she can't wash herself. She happy most of the time, but her OCD won't let anything be imperfect. She will throw a fit if cats refuse to let her arrange things, and is picky about where she eats and sleeps. Shinepelt stays away from most cats, scared they will pass on their germs to her. Because of this, no one really is able to become friends with her... or at least no one tries with all of their might to truly love her.

Blackfall feels sorry for Shinepelt, and so becomes her friend, wanting to help her feel welcome. However, Blackfall doesn't like how clingy she is, and tries to get her to have more friends so she will live him alone every once in a while. Shinepelt misunderstands his actions, and thinks he is trying to be nicer to her and get closer to her through this. Slowly, Shinepelt begins to love Blackfall, but she is too afraid to tell him. She makes up daydreams where they're mates and she no longer is subject to her OCD. Finally, Shinepelt confesses that she's loved Blackfall for a while now and wants them to become mates. Awkwardly, Blackfall tells Shinepelt that they don't feel the same way, and he only wants to be friends.

Feeling rejected, Shinepelt runs to the edges of RiverClan territory, thinking about what had happened. Slashface is also at the border, and is worried about Shinepelt. As they talk, Slashface admits that he has wanted to talk to her, but was too nervous. He then tells her that he has secretly loved her since they had became warriors, but was worried she wouldn't like him. Unsure of what to say, Shinepelt runs back to Blackfall and tells him what happened, and pleads him to love her. She then finds out Blackfall already had a mate, and he only loved Shinepelt as a friend. He then admits he was only friends with Shinepelt because he felt sorry for her. Shinepelt didn't know what to do, because the tom she loved didn't love her back, and she didn't love the tom who loved her.

The rest of the toms in RiverClan stayed away from her, not wanting to offend her by getting close and making her OCD flare up. She runs all the way back to the edges of the territory, where Slashface is still standing. She tells him she knows he only loves her because he feels sorry for her. Slashface only hesitates for a second before saying that he didn't know she had OCD, but still loves her. Touched, Shinepelt begins to warm up to Slashface and tells him they can be friends, but she doesn't love him in the way he loves her.

From that point on, Shinepelt swore that she would never have a mate, afraid that they would only betray her.

*Note* the warriors must be toms
Form for warriors (With link)
Name & Link:
Role:
Other:
Mention: @Liekki

(Without link)
Name:
Role:
Other:

You can also apply to be a friend, who will not be in the rp, but I figured I would save up space and look for friends here too.

(With link)
Name & Link:
Role:
Other:

(Without link)
Name:
Role:
Other:

Last edited by Liekki; April 21st, 2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:57 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Will you love me? [Plot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Shinepelt has OCD, and so far it hasn't been good to her. She has mysophobia, and won't touch other cats, and freaks out when there's a couch near her. She is constantly washing herself in the stream and hates to be somewhere where she can't wash herself. She happy most of the time, but her OCD won't let anything be imperfect. She will throw a fit if cats refuse to let her arrange things, and is picky about where she eats and sleeps. Shinepelt stays away from most cats, scared they will pass on their germs to her. Because of this, no one really is able to become friends with her... or at least no one tries with all of their might to truly love her.

Warrior 1 feels sorry for Shinepelt, and so becomes her friend, wanting to help her feel welcome. However, Warrior 1 doesn't like how clingy she is, and tries to get her to have more friends so she will live him alone every once in a while. Shinepelt misunderstands his actions, and thinks he is trying to be nicer to her and get closer to her through this. Slowly, Shinepelt begins to love Warrior 1, but she is too afraid to tell him. She makes up daydreams where they're mates and she no longer is subject to her OCD. Finally, Shinepelt confesses that she's loved Warrior 1 for a while now and wants them to become mates. Awkwardly, Warrior 1 tells Shinepelt that they don't feel the same way, and he only wants to be friends.

Feeling rejected, Shinepelt runs to the edges of RiverClan territory, thinking about what had happened. Warrior 2 is also at the border, and is worried about Shinepelt. As they talk, Warrior 2 admits that he has wanted to talk to her, but was too nervous. He then tells her that he has secretly loved her since they had became warriors, but was worried she wouldn't like him. Unsure of what to say, Shinepelt runs back to camp and tells Warrior 2 what happened, and pleads him to love her. She then finds out Warrior 2 already had a mate, and he only loved Shinepelt as a friend. He then admits he was only friends with Shinepelt because he felt sorry for her. Shinepelt didn't know what to do, because the tom she loved didn't love her back, and she didn't love the tom who loved her.

The rest of the toms in RiverClan stayed away from her, not wanting to offend her by getting close and making her OCD flare up. She runs all the way back to the edges of the territory, where Warrior 2 is still standing. She tells him she knows he only loves her because he feels sorry for her. Warrrior 2 only hesitates for a second before saying that he didn't know she had OCD, but still loves her. Touched, Shinepelt begins to warm up to Warrior 2 and tells him they can be friends, but she doesn't love him in the way he loves her.

From that point on, Shinepelt swore that she would never have a mate, afraid that they would only betray her.

*Note* the warriors must be toms
Form for warriors (With link)
Name & Link:
Role:
Other:

(Without link)
Name:
Role:
Other:

You can also apply to be a friend, who will not be in the rp, but I figured I would save up space and look for friends here too.

(With link)
Name & Link:
Role:
Other:

(Without link)
Name:
Role:
Other:
Are you looking for RiverClan only? Because I literally just created a Shadowclan tom who would be perfect for Warrior 2, but I haven’t listed him in the allegiances yet, so I can always change his bio. Here he is for now:

Name + Link: Slashface: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15171
Role: Warrior 2
Other: I can always still change his clan! ;3

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 9th, 2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Are you looking for RiverClan only? Because I literally just created a Shadowclan tom who would be perfect for Warrior 2, but I haven’t listed him in the allegiances yet, so I can always change his bio. Here he is for now:

Name + Link: Slashface: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15171
Role: Warrior 2
Other: I can always still change his clan! ;3
I would prefer him to be in RiverClan, so if possible could you change it? He does sound perfect for the role, though.
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:32 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
I would prefer him to be in RiverClan, so if possible could you change it? He does sound perfect for the role, though.
On it!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 9th, 2018, 08:33 PM
boo

Quote:

On it!
And done!

~pom~

Old March 10th, 2018, 08:48 AM

Quote:

And done!
Accepted!
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:58 PM